Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

View Poll Results: Do you think Anthony will regain his memories?
Yes, Uxie will restore his memories. 7 14.00%
Yes, but Uxie will not be responsible for the memory restoration. 34 68.00%
No, he will have amnesia forever. 9 18.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 12:40 AM
most duded Offline

Default Re: [COMIC] Jentoh Adventures [G] ~ At least one new comic every week!

I cant believe an anneversiary. if your hooked to your name, whyd u post in the name change thng. I started reading when we were at the rapidash ryperior v. froslas seviper battle. I hope a tirtouga or kabuto are introduced

Old 01-05-2012, 12:57 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Your posts are hard to read. o.o

Is anyone else's pages stuffing up? o: I kept trying to go to page 15 but the link would always take me to 14... o:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by most duded View Post
I cant believe an anneversiary. if your hooked to your name, whyd u post in the name change thng. I started reading when we were at the rapidash ryperior v. froslas seviper battle. I hope a tirtouga or kabuto are introduced
Yup, a whole dang year on January 31st

Dunno, I didn't think people were taking me seriously with the "2011" part.

Kabuto? Can you see the future or something?
Tirouga isn't going to happen. It's gen5 and this story was planned during the end of gen3 start of 4. I might do gen5 after the sequel to Jentoh (but keep the sequels on the down-low )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
Your posts are hard to read. o.o

Is anyone else's pages stuffing up? o: I kept trying to go to page 15 but the link would always take me to 14... o:

~GS.
My pages work fine, y'know, when the forum ACTUALLY LOADS! Yeah Pe2K, I'm talkin' 'bout you! Not loading and stuff!
Old 01-05-2012, 03:04 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

I just got page 15. It wasn't even there before XD

Hey Ant, have you thought about using PMD sprites for the Pokemon? They'd add a bit more flexibility with poses, at least for the over world sprites. I could help you recolor too, if that is the main issue ^^'
Old 01-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I just got page 15. It wasn't even there before XD

Hey Ant, have you thought about using PMD sprites for the Pokemon? They'd add a bit more flexibility with poses, at least for the over world sprites. I could help you recolor too, if that is the main issue ^^'
I tried to use PMD sprites, but I noticed 2 things: 1) They seemed a bit too, big for me, 2) I could never find all 493 so I just went with the hg/ss overworld

meh...
Old 01-05-2012, 07:17 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
I tried to use PMD sprites, but I noticed 2 things: 1) They seemed a bit too, big for me, 2) I could never find all 493 so I just went with the hg/ss overworld

meh...
Same here. Although I already knew they would be too large. But you can find every pokemon except Arceus, I do believe. But yeah, they would be good for battling, but not for overworld stuff.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 01-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

So yeah, bad(er) news for you all. Remember that little virus I had a while back? I do. It wasn't a little virus.

I thought I took care of it, it stopped causing me problems. Until an hour ago. Here is the chain of events:
>Turn on laptop
*>Loading screen
*>Screen that says computer was not shut down properly
*>Little scanner thing that tries to fix the problem

The 3 with the asterisk by them repeat. There is no breaking the cycle.

My aunt had the same problem about a year ago. It wound up costing her $90 and all her files.

Speaking of files, did I mention that I got a nice new 500gb storage unit for christmas? No? I didn't? Well I did. Do you know what I didn't do yet? OPEN THE DANG THING UP!

So yeah, things aren't looking too good for my sprites... And not even that, but my novels and such are looking at an early deletion.

I'm having the worst damn day ever, and things just seem to keep getting worse. I need to thank my parents later for letting me use their computer.

If things don't work out, and I lose ALL my files... Well, I could either spend a month gathering all those sprites again, or I could just tell the rest of the story through text on here.

See you all later everyone
Old 01-05-2012, 06:27 PM
Team Razor Offline

Quote:
So hey everybody who reads this. I have a bit of bad news. My laptop recently contracted a virus. I am currently in the process of copying everything I know is safe (my sprites, etc...) and then I'm doing a system purge. The bad part is that I don't know how long this will take. It could be a day, or two, or it could be longer. If you can just bear with me in this tough time I can promise I'll be back with new comics in the coming year.
maybe you should cut down on the pr0n?;) oh and i have miraculously returned from the afterlife they call IRL.

I'm back for real this time(I think).

Old 01-05-2012, 09:26 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
So yeah, bad(er) news for you all. Remember that little virus I had a while back? I do. It wasn't a little virus.

I thought I took care of it, it stopped causing me problems. Until an hour ago. Here is the chain of events:
>Turn on laptop
*>Loading screen
*>Screen that says computer was not shut down properly
*>Little scanner thing that tries to fix the problem

The 3 with the asterisk by them repeat. There is no breaking the cycle.

My aunt had the same problem about a year ago. It wound up costing her $90 and all her files.

Speaking of files, did I mention that I got a nice new 500gb storage unit for christmas? No? I didn't? Well I did. Do you know what I didn't do yet? OPEN THE DANG THING UP!

So yeah, things aren't looking too good for my sprites... And not even that, but my novels and such are looking at an early deletion.

I'm having the worst damn day ever, and things just seem to keep getting worse. I need to thank my parents later for letting me use their computer.

If things don't work out, and I lose ALL my files... Well, I could either spend a month gathering all those sprites again, or I could just tell the rest of the story through text on here.

See you all later everyone
Aw, Ant...that's really horrible. >.< Might I suggest an anti-virus program called Avast? It works wonders. Ugh...backing up your things is certainly a good idea. Well, maybe you can retrieve the files somehow. Did you back up any of it? Dx That's so annoying... Sorry to hear that it happened. And your stories, too... I can't imagine what it would be like to lose all your stories. Dx I have them backed up, thankfully, as well as practically everything else. I really hope you can somehow solve this. D:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 01-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:

Aw, Ant...that's really horrible. >.< Might I suggest an anti-virus program called Avast? It works wonders. Ugh...backing up your things is certainly a good idea. Well, maybe you can retrieve the files somehow. Did you back up any of it? Dx That's so annoying... Sorry to hear that it happened. And your stories, too... I can't imagine what it would be like to lose all your stories. Dx I have them backed up, thankfully, as well as practically everything else. I really hope you can somehow solve this. D:

~GS.
Managed to break the endless loop. And all it cost me was $0.00 and my sanity! :D
Looking into Avast now. A couple of my friends suggested it earlier today (After they laughed at me for purchasing Norton) Everything seems fine, just really concerned. Might bring my laptop to the local computer repair shop and have them do a free scan...
Old 01-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
Managed to break the endless loop. And all it cost me was $0.00 and my sanity! :D
Looking into Avast now. A couple of my friends suggested it earlier today (After they laughed at me for purchasing Norton) Everything seems fine, just really concerned. Might bring my laptop to the local computer repair shop and have them do a free scan...
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAY! /mostchildishmod

Make sure you take advantage of the glorious moment and back up ALL the things!

Good. o: (XD Lawl.) Okay, well that's good. Avast actually saved me from a few virusy sites yesterday when I was looking for anime to download--I MEAN, PURCHASE LEGALLY. *shifty eyes* xD

Hooray! Derpious shall not succeed!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 01-05-2012, 11:21 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:

I have Norton [Security Suite]...It performs a scan every night. Lol. Had WebRoot too, but the two programs didn't always get along :/ WebRoot expired eventually, though. I don't have a back up, but me laptop is under warranty and many of my files are on a flashdrive. *Cough*DarkStorm/New Moon/Upcoming Doomsday* Yeah. Plus my Norton was free, due to my step-dad being in the Air Force.

But, don't worry. I'd help you find and recolor your sprites if you need it. I have nothing better to do XD

And a good place to find sprites is..."The Spriter's Resource". They have all the sprites for PMD, as well as, like, the battleground for B/W and HP bars and such. But Arceus, and the Unova Pokemon, aren't there, because none of them were in PMD (Arceus' statue was, but that's it).

Last edited by Grassy_Aggron; 01-05-2012 at 11:25 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:32 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAY! /mostchildishmod

Make sure you take advantage of the glorious moment and back up ALL the things!

Good. o: (XD Lawl.) Okay, well that's good. Avast actually saved me from a few virusy sites yesterday when I was looking for anime to download--I MEAN, PURCHASE LEGALLY. *shifty eyes* xD

Hooray! Derpious shall not succeed!

~GS.
Aaaaaaaaand now I have terrible news...
>Installed Avast
>Avast finds a suspicious hidden file
>about to issue DELETE command
>computer blue screens on me
>bring computer to local shop
>rootkit issue. Going to be about a week and about $100
..........I knew this day was going to get worse....

Sorry everyone... No comic this week. Maybe not even next week... My parents' computer doesn't have ANY of my files on them, and I left that nice new 500gb storage unit with the shop to scan just to make sure I won't put the virus back on my computer...

I think Derpious was successful this time...

Gonna be gone for a while... Not sure when I'll be back... Gonna miss Pe2K while my laptop is out for service. If anybody wants to talk, they can send me a message on facebook. I can access facebook from my cell phone... I can view Pe2K too, but I can't sign in.

See you guys (and girls) later
Old 01-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Aww, Ant... D: But I said you should back up everything before doing anything else! DDx

I hope it's fixed and you don't lose anything after you get it back! We'll miss you. ;-;

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 01-07-2012, 02:26 PM
most duded Offline

aw. ive got barly anything to look forward to, i mean, with my science fair coming up. crap

Closed Thread