Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Downtown Market

ASB: Downtown Market The Downtown Market of the ASB League. The place for all the League- and User-owned businesses. A place where you can do everything if you have the cash, from buying new Pokemon, evolving your current ones, and many more.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #241  
Old 10-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Velocity's Avatar
Velocity Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The Land of Night and Magic
Posts: 2,759
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
I was asked to post an idea here, and I'd like to get some feedback.

Basically, you know some Pokemon come with sucky Abilities, or they don't have any DW Abilities. What if you could replace them? I know, I know, you think people will add some outrageous ability and make their Pokemon super strong. That's where I come in.

As a very good example, I'd like to use Archeops. Admit it. It's ability sucks, and it doesn't even come with a proper DW Ability to cover that up unlike its prehistoric partner, Carracosta. This guideline I was talking about earlier, is basically, you can choose any fitting ability from the same type/s of Pokemon you're trying to get the new Ability for.

Ex.

Archeops with Defeatist could be changed to Abilities that other Rock/Flying type Pokemon come with. Some examples are;

Rock Head, Sturdy, Keen Eye, etc.

But of course, there are abilities which would make it a solid addition for the team, such are;

Sand Veil, Big Pecks, etc

Obviously, those would cost a dollar or two more.

paperfairy told me to make this an add-on to Move Tutor, and I was asking him if I could take over that business, since it lacks an actual owner and isn't a league owned Business. I have my fair sight of judgement, so you don't really have to worry about that. Though, any of you Staff are welcomed to provide your comments if you think they are unfair.
If you got this up in thread/post form, I'd approv' it.
__________________
I laughed, I cried, I testified;
And in the end found this world altogether lacking.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
  #242  
Old 10-02-2011, 05:32 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
I was asked to post an idea here, and I'd like to get some feedback.

Basically, you know some Pokemon come with sucky Abilities, or they don't have any DW Abilities. What if you could replace them? I know, I know, you think people will add some outrageous ability and make their Pokemon super strong. That's where I come in.

As a very good example, I'd like to use Archeops. Admit it. It's ability sucks, and it doesn't even come with a proper DW Ability to cover that up unlike its prehistoric partner, Carracosta. This guideline I was talking about earlier, is basically, you can choose any fitting ability from the same type/s of Pokemon you're trying to get the new Ability for.

Ex.

Archeops with Defeatist could be changed to Abilities that other Rock/Flying type Pokemon come with. Some examples are;

Rock Head, Sturdy, Keen Eye, etc.

But of course, there are abilities which would make it a solid addition for the team, such are;

Sand Veil, Big Pecks, etc

Obviously, those would cost a dollar or two more.

paperfairy told me to make this an add-on to Move Tutor, and I was asking him if I could take over that business, since it lacks an actual owner and isn't a league owned Business. I have my fair sight of judgement, so you don't really have to worry about that. Though, any of you Staff are welcomed to provide your comments if you think they are unfair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
If you got this up in thread/post form, I'd approv' it.
Agreed. Although I would want at least one official up in there, since I would never, ever, ever, ever, ever allow an Archen line member to have its Ability changed.
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #243  
Old 10-02-2011, 09:06 AM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dragon's Den

As an alternative to what Paperfairy said, I would say you'd be free to make judgment calls, but Officials would be equally free to overrule you, in the name of maintaining the Party's rule keeping the game balanced. This is, of course, after you write us up a proper thread for it.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #244  
Old 10-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Cloning Ground
• If you're going to evolve your Gloom to both Bellosom and Vileplume but don't have enough money to buy another Oddish and evolve it to Gloom?
• If you're going to trade your Pokemon to a friend, but you really want that Pokemon?
• If you're going to keep a Pokemon but you also want it to evolve?
You come to the right place!

Here, we can clone your Pokemon so that you can have 2 or even more Pokemon with the same stats, ability, gender, and Signature&Tutored Move.

All you have to do is to leave your Pokemon here and wait until the clone process is complete. And once it is completed, you can get your Pokemon!

Payment:
• Baby Pokemon - $8
• Basic Pokemon - $13
• Stage 1 Pokemon - $20
• Stage 2 Pokemon - $29
• Legendary - $40
• Shiny - +$20

Completion:
• Baby Pokemon - 6 hours
• Basic Pokemon - 12 hours
• Stage 1 Pokemon - 12 hours
• Stage 2 Pokemon - 24 hours
• Legendary - 48 hours
• Has Vitamin - +2 hours/vitamin
• Has Tutored Move - +2 hours/move
• Has Signature Move - +3 hours
• Shiny - + 12 hours

And because we're so kind, we'll have a promotion for customers:
• The first 5 customers get 20% discount. Once per customer.
• And the first customer who leaves 3 or more Pokemon here at once gets 50% discount!

You are always welcome anytime. So enjoy your visit. And don't forget to refer this awesome business to your friends to come here. :D
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #245  
Old 10-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Cloning Ground
• If you're going to evolve your Gloom to both Bellosom and Vileplume but don't have enough money to buy another Oddish and evolve it to Gloom?
• If you're going to trade your Pokemon to a friend, but you really want that Pokemon?
• If you're going to keep a Pokemon but you also want it to evolve?
You come to the right place!

Here, we can clone your Pokemon so that you can have 2 or even more Pokemon with the same stats, ability, gender, and Signature&Tutored Move.

All you have to do is to leave your Pokemon here and wait until the clone process is complete. And once it is completed, you can get your Pokemon!

Payment:
• Baby Pokemon - $8
• Basic Pokemon - $13
• Stage 1 Pokemon - $20
• Stage 2 Pokemon - $29
• Legendary - $40
• Shiny - +$20

Completion:
• Baby Pokemon - 6 hours
• Basic Pokemon - 12 hours
• Stage 1 Pokemon - 12 hours
• Stage 2 Pokemon - 24 hours
• Legendary - 48 hours
• Has Vitamin - +2 hours/vitamin
• Has Tutored Move - +2 hours/move
• Has Signature Move - +3 hours
• Shiny - + 12 hours

And because we're so kind, we'll have a promotion for customers:
• The first 5 customers get 20% discount. Once per customer.
• And the first customer who leaves 3 or more Pokemon here at once gets 50% discount!

You are always welcome anytime. So enjoy your visit. And don't forget to refer this awesome business to your friends to come here. :D
... lolno.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #246  
Old 10-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Temporal Diamond's Avatar
Temporal Diamond Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Fifth floor, West of Hogwarts.
Posts: 537
Send a message via MSN to Temporal Diamond
Default Re: Dragon's Den

I'm actually tempted to set up a Contest-related business that sells props and accessories, but considering that I've no idea what impact they would have on ASB Contests...... xD
__________________

ASB | VPP | Poetry | Art

Click please? :3
  #247  
Old 10-02-2011, 03:11 PM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Cloning Ground
• If you're going to evolve your Gloom to both Bellosom and Vileplume but don't have enough money to buy another Oddish and evolve it to Gloom?
• If you're going to trade your Pokemon to a friend, but you really want that Pokemon?
• If you're going to keep a Pokemon but you also want it to evolve?
You come to the right place!

Here, we can clone your Pokemon so that you can have 2 or even more Pokemon with the same stats, ability, gender, and Signature&Tutored Move.

All you have to do is to leave your Pokemon here and wait until the clone process is complete. And once it is completed, you can get your Pokemon!

Payment:
• Baby Pokemon - $8
• Basic Pokemon - $13
• Stage 1 Pokemon - $20
• Stage 2 Pokemon - $29
• Legendary - $40
• Shiny - +$20

Completion:
• Baby Pokemon - 6 hours
• Basic Pokemon - 12 hours
• Stage 1 Pokemon - 12 hours
• Stage 2 Pokemon - 24 hours
• Legendary - 48 hours
• Has Vitamin - +2 hours/vitamin
• Has Tutored Move - +2 hours/move
• Has Signature Move - +3 hours
• Shiny - + 12 hours

And because we're so kind, we'll have a promotion for customers:
• The first 5 customers get 20% discount. Once per customer.
• And the first customer who leaves 3 or more Pokemon here at once gets 50% discount!

You are always welcome anytime. So enjoy your visit. And don't forget to refer this awesome business to your friends to come here. :D
Relevant.

If anything, cloning should be more expensive than the original... but I can't see how this could be ACTUALLY useful if you could just buy a similar mon. Besides, being able to clone ALL changes? Yeah no.
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #248  
Old 10-02-2011, 10:56 PM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond1304 View Post
I'm actually tempted to set up a Contest-related business that sells props and accessories, but considering that I've no idea what impact they would have on ASB Contests...... xD
Well, whenever you feel like you've got a good idea I'd love to see a proposal.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #249  
Old 10-04-2011, 02:26 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Snake & Ladder
Have you ever play Snake & Ladder game?
This business is based on that game. By rolling a die, you move the same number as the die shows. By playing this game, you can earn so many great thing. So, now read until the end.

Rules
• Sign up here by paying $20.
• As your sign up fee is paid, your game starts.
• You have 10 rolls, 20 Adventure Points, and 5 Normal Baits to start.
• To do your action, simply quote the last position/action posted by Foxamivalth and post your next action.
• There are 40 spaces for you to explore. 40 means win the game.
• If you're on the 38th space, getting 2 or more die roll will win you from the game.
• You can encounter Pokemon during your adventure. To catch them, you need Bait. Read "Capture" below.
• You can also get money or items during your adventure.

Items to Get
• Normal Bait (for this adventure)
• Money ($1 - $5)

Pokemon to Encounter
Park
• Paras
• Exeggcute
• Deerling
• Pinsir
• Carnivine
• Maractus
• Tropius
• Cacturne
Rocky Mountain
• Klink
• Nosepass
• Spinda
• Spoink
• Heatmor
• Onix
• Dugtrio
• Marowak
Sea Side
• Poliwag
• Tympole
• Corphish
• Surskit
• Dwebble
• Corsola
• Relicanth
• Cloyster
Victory Road
• Exploud
• Cryogonal
• Lapras
• Absol
• Golem
• Stoutland
• Wobbuffet
• Slaking

Bait
We sell 3 types of bait:
• Normal Bait (reduce Aggresiveness 15) - $1
• PokeBlock (reduce Aggresiveness 30) - $2
• Poffin (reduce Aggresiveness 45) - $3

Pokemon Encounter
• If you step on the space where Pokemon swarms, you may encounter 1 of 8 Pokemon that are swarming in that place.
• The Pokemon encountered are random, by rolling from 1-8.

Capture
• Every Pokemon found can be capture at anytime you wish.
• All Pokemon have 100 Aggresiveness.
• Aggresiveness can be reduced by using baits.
• Formula and Tool to capture a Pokemon is the same as how capturing a Pokemon in Safari Zone works, by using Compendium's Capture Calculator which HP = Aggresiveness.

Roll
• You have 10 rolls to start.
• Roll is used each time you roll a die and move.
• If your rolls reached 0, your adventure is ended and you can get everything you have got.

Adventure Points
• You have 20 Adventure Points to start.
• Adventure Points are used to throw a bait, to capture, or to flee a Pokemon encountered.
• 0 Adventure Points means you can't encounter any Pokemon even if you step on an encounter space.

Reach the End
• Reach space 40 means you win and end your adventure.
• By winning this game, you can get a free Poffin, a free Evolution Stone of your choice and a Pokemon of your choice from this adventure.
=========================
[MAP not found, will be done if this is approved]

Yellow = normal space
Orange = get money ($1 - $5)
Pink = get a Normal Bait
Green = Park area
Brown = Rocky Mountain
Blue = Sea Side
Grey = Victory Road
Red = reduce Adventure Points by 2
Purple = reduce Roll by 1
Raibow = get 1 free Roll & 2 Adventure Points
Black = end the adventure!
Snake Tail = return to the space where the Snake Head is
Ladder (bottom) = go to Ladder (top)
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #250  
Old 10-04-2011, 03:26 AM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxamivalth View Post
Snake & Ladder
Have you ever play Snake & Ladder game?
This business is based on that game. By rolling a die, you move the same number as the die shows. By playing this game, you can earn so many great thing. So, now read until the end.

Rules
• Sign up here by paying $20.
• As your sign up fee is paid, your game starts.
• You have 10 rolls, 20 Adventure Points, and 5 Normal Baits to start.
• To do your action, simply quote the last position/action posted by Foxamivalth and post your next action.
• There are 40 spaces for you to explore. 40 means win the game.
• If you're on the 38th space, getting 2 or more die roll will win you from the game.
• You can encounter Pokemon during your adventure. To catch them, you need Bait. Read "Capture" below.
• You can also get money or items during your adventure.

Items to Get
• Normal Bait (for this adventure)
• Money ($1 - $5)

Pokemon to Encounter
Park
• Paras
• Exeggcute
• Deerling
• Pinsir
• Carnivine
• Maractus
• Tropius
• Cacturne
Rocky Mountain
• Klink
• Nosepass
• Spinda
• Spoink
• Heatmor
• Onix
• Dugtrio
• Marowak
Sea Side
• Poliwag
• Tympole
• Corphish
• Surskit
• Dwebble
• Corsola
• Relicanth
• Cloyster
Victory Road
• Exploud
• Cryogonal
• Lapras
• Absol
• Golem
• Stoutland
• Wobbuffet
• Slaking

Bait
We sell 3 types of bait:
• Normal Bait (reduce Aggresiveness 15) - $1
• PokeBlock (reduce Aggresiveness 30) - $2
• Poffin (reduce Aggresiveness 45) - $3

Pokemon Encounter
• If you step on the space where Pokemon swarms, you may encounter 1 of 8 Pokemon that are swarming in that place.
• The Pokemon encountered are random, by rolling from 1-8.

Capture
• Every Pokemon found can be capture at anytime you wish.
• All Pokemon have 100 Aggresiveness.
• Aggresiveness can be reduced by using baits.
• Formula and Tool to capture a Pokemon is the same as how capturing a Pokemon in Safari Zone works, by using Compendium's Capture Calculator which HP = Aggresiveness.

Roll
• You have 10 rolls to start.
• Roll is used each time you roll a die and move.
• If your rolls reached 0, your adventure is ended and you can get everything you have got.

Adventure Points
• You have 20 Adventure Points to start.
• Adventure Points are used to throw a bait, to capture, or to flee a Pokemon encountered.
• 0 Adventure Points means you can't encounter any Pokemon even if you step on an encounter space.

Reach the End
• Reach space 40 means you win and end your adventure.
• By winning this game, you can get a free Poffin, a free Evolution Stone of your choice and a Pokemon of your choice from this adventure.
=========================
[MAP not found, will be done if this is approved]

Yellow = normal space
Orange = get money ($1 - $5)
Pink = get a Normal Bait
Green = Park area
Brown = Rocky Mountain
Blue = Sea Side
Grey = Victory Road
Red = reduce Adventure Points by 2
Purple = reduce Roll by 1
Raibow = get 1 free Roll & 2 Adventure Points
Black = end the adventure!
Snake Tail = return to the space where the Snake Head is
Ladder (bottom) = go to Ladder (top)
... I realize this is a Pokemon forum and therefore for kids, but... the fuck?
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #251  
Old 10-04-2011, 03:49 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Actually, I get it... it's actually pretty cute. It sounds like a LOT of work though... but I'm not OPPOSED to the idea.
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #252  
Old 10-04-2011, 03:57 AM
Foxamivalth's Avatar
Foxamivalth Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: PE2k
Posts: 7,387
Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth
Default Re: Dragon's Den

You want unique one and I give you one. Lol.

:<
So what now?
__________________



Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
  #253  
Old 10-04-2011, 04:03 AM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Go bug Dino and Velocity. I'll take a serious look at it tomorrow.
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
  #254  
Old 10-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Lord Fedora's Avatar
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Y'all stay off my property!
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Dragon's Den

I'm not even gonna touch it. Confuses the hell out of me.
__________________
URPG/ASB Stats
98% of teens won't stand up for God. Repost this if you think that statistic is the most laughable thing ever.
My new AIM username is GrayFedora12. Do not respond or click on links from any IMs from LordKhajmer.
  #255  
Old 10-04-2011, 02:47 PM
paperfairy's Avatar
paperfairy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Posts: 3,991
Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: Dragon's Den

Talked to Nate... our main problem is, and I quote:

Quote:
it's just a simplified Zone with all semblance of strategy and choice replaced with sheer luck
if you can fix that, you might have our vote
__________________
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com