Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #511  
Old 08-29-2011, 10:37 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind's Avatar
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I could tell you where I'm not?
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amazing Ninja Kirby View Post
Smogon tier list for Gen V can be found here.
I don't keep up with all the PokeNews. I thought I had heard a while ago that Chandelure was banned because of his Dream World ability...or his high Sp. ATK stats..or something.
__________________
Pokemon-Online: venek
  #512  
Old 08-30-2011, 03:21 AM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
I don't keep up with all the PokeNews. I thought I had heard a while ago that Chandelure was banned because of his Dream World ability...or his high Sp. ATK stats..or something.
Chandelure would be banned because of that, but its mediocre speed destroys its ubering abilities. That and a somewhat limited movepool. Of course the former Sp. Atk king is back in OU again. (DW Ability: Magic Guard)
__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
  #513  
Old 08-30-2011, 06:58 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamirami View Post
Chandelure would be banned because of that, but its mediocre speed destroys its ubering abilities. That and a somewhat limited movepool. Of course the former Sp. Atk king is back in OU again. (DW Ability: Magic Guard)
why would a pokemon get banned for it dream world ability thats not out alkzam has not got it magic guard yet
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

  #514  
Old 08-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Novex's Avatar
Novex Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 430
Send a message via Yahoo to Novex
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Glad to see everyone becoming more active again and now i want my laptop fixed im putting mew on my team since mew isnt banned ^_^
__________________
My Breeding Thread!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=99671
Thanks Wizard!
Made by y2kpikachu12
  #515  
Old 08-31-2011, 01:15 AM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind's Avatar
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I could tell you where I'm not?
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
why would a pokemon get banned for it dream world ability thats not out alkzam has not got it magic guard yet
Blaziken is banned for this reason. His DW ability is Speed Boost.
__________________
Pokemon-Online: venek
  #516  
Old 08-31-2011, 01:33 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
Blaziken is banned for this reason. His DW ability is Speed Boost.
i don't get why every one use that list
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

  #517  
Old 08-31-2011, 04:15 PM
Novex's Avatar
Novex Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 430
Send a message via Yahoo to Novex
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0nes_sp0tlessmind View Post
Blaziken is banned for this reason. His DW ability is Speed Boost.
Why did they give Blaziken that DW ability then I mean why would you give the pokemon a DW ability thats going to make the pokemon forbidden to use its just sad
__________________
My Breeding Thread!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=99671
Thanks Wizard!
Made by y2kpikachu12
  #518  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:06 PM
cutter kirby's Avatar
cutter kirby Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: somewhere...
Posts: 816
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
Why did they give Blaziken that DW ability then I mean why would you give the pokemon a DW ability thats going to make the pokemon forbidden to use its just sad
Speed boost Blaziken wasn't decided broken until months after it was released, so its safe to say that game freak didn't think it would be broken when they made it.

On another note, the PO server recently reset their OU ladder. Because of this, I managed to climb up to rank#9 in like 20 minutes (with a rating of 1273). That is now my best ladder rank ever.
__________________
Highest 5th Gen OU ranking:3 (with 1110 points) This was a few minutes after online 5th gen was realeased, using former ubers.
Besides that time, I peaked 27th
  #519  
Old 09-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Novex's Avatar
Novex Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 430
Send a message via Yahoo to Novex
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
Speed boost Blaziken wasn't decided broken until months after it was released, so its safe to say that game freak didn't think it would be broken when they made it.

On another note, the PO server recently reset their OU ladder. Because of this, I managed to climb up to rank#9 in like 20 minutes (with a rating of 1273). That is now my best ladder rank ever.
Oh ok thats makes more sense

Congrats on the Rank!
__________________
My Breeding Thread!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=99671
Thanks Wizard!
Made by y2kpikachu12
  #520  
Old 09-01-2011, 10:09 PM
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind's Avatar
cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: I could tell you where I'm not?
Posts: 484
Send a message via AIM to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind Send a message via Yahoo to cub0nes_sp0tlessmind
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
Speed boost Blaziken wasn't decided broken until months after it was released, so its safe to say that game freak didn't think it would be broken when they made it.

On another note, the PO server recently reset their OU ladder. Because of this, I managed to climb up to rank#9 in like 20 minutes (with a rating of 1273). That is now my best ladder rank ever.
Kudos, my good man. I don't think I ever broke 1200 back when I used to play a lot.
__________________
Pokemon-Online: venek
  #521  
Old 09-02-2011, 02:41 AM
Alpha Pack leader's Avatar
Alpha Pack leader Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: In a galaxy far far away
Posts: 143
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
Glad to see everyone becoming more active again and now i want my laptop fixed im putting mew on my team since mew isnt banned ^_^
we both got pkmn on our teams that are no longer banned. For 5th gen i can finally have a salamance on my team. I will say this tho... the tiers for B/W are all over the place
__________________
FC: 3009 6757 6498
  #522  
Old 09-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Novex's Avatar
Novex Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 430
Send a message via Yahoo to Novex
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Pack leader View Post
we both got pkmn on our teams that are no longer banned. For 5th gen i can finally have a salamance on my team. I will say this tho... the tiers for B/W are all over the place
Yea Im pretty happy I love having Mew and not because its an all powerful legendary pokemon.
Ive just always loved Mew even when I was a little child. Mew and Raichu are ,and will always be, my favorites and my Raichu is special cause it knows Surf.
Though I do tire of people complaining about me using him.
They are just mad the he wiped the floor with them. Lol, that sounds like a pun.
__________________
My Breeding Thread!
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=99671
Thanks Wizard!
Made by y2kpikachu12
  #523  
Old 09-02-2011, 09:54 PM
dj-tiny's Avatar
dj-tiny Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: You realy want to know?
Posts: 869
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novex View Post
Yea Im pretty happy I love having Mew and not because its an all powerful legendary pokemon.
Ive just always loved Mew even when I was a little child. Mew and Raichu are ,and will always be, my favorites and my Raichu is special cause it knows Surf.
Though I do tire of people complaining about me using him.
They are just mad the he wiped the floor with them. Lol, that sounds like a pun.
there no raichu in the 5th gen with surf just now
__________________
Click For PE2K Wi-Fi League Trainer Record

  #524  
Old 09-03-2011, 08:59 AM
Latisiblings's Avatar
Latisiblings Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Onett
Posts: 697
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Well... This happens literally every match now.

Start of turn 15
Togekiss used Air Slash!
The attack of Togekiss missed!

The foe's Kenmore used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
Togekiss lost 374 HP! (100% of its health)
Togekiss fainted!


Start of turn 3
Mienshao used Hi Jump Kick!
The attack of Mienshao missed!
Mienshao kept going and crashed!
Mienshao lost 136 HP! (50% of its health)


You know, I wonder if I'm on this clan only to moan about hax problems.
__________________
Sad death of my old clan, T.E.C. 4/26/2010

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?

Last edited by Latisiblings; 09-03-2011 at 09:04 AM.
  #525  
Old 09-03-2011, 05:28 PM
Yamirami's Avatar
Yamirami Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,357
Default Re: Brink of Insanity - NOT Recruiting (15/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latisiblings View Post
Well... This happens literally every match now.
Spoiler:
Start of turn 15
Togekiss used Air Slash!
The attack of Togekiss missed!

The foe's Kenmore used Thunderbolt!
It's super effective!
Togekiss lost 374 HP! (100% of its health)
Togekiss fainted!


Start of turn 3
Mienshao used Hi Jump Kick!
The attack of Mienshao missed!
Mienshao kept going and crashed!
Mienshao lost 136 HP! (50% of its health)

You know, I wonder if I'm on this clan only to moan about hax problems.
I don't seem to have as bad luck problems as you, so there's not many instances I can talk about. Though instead, I have a problem of people disconnecting from Wi-Fi after I beat them so the match doesn't count.
__________________

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com