Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 03-17-2011, 06:16 PM
iheartsquirtle11 Offline

Send a message via AIM to iheartsquirtle11 Send a message via Yahoo to iheartsquirtle11
Default Lets look into the future.... gen 6!

Ok so im sure that generation is going to happen so just go with me on this. I've been running witht he idea that the next Gen of pokemon should be a worldwide contest. what does that mean? it means the next Gen should be designed and picked by all us pokefans around the world! Nintendo would benefit from this greatly because as several people have stated, they are running out of ideas, and i've seen a ton of great ideas for starters, eevee evolutions and many other pokemon. The only exception would be the Legendaries since they usually use those for the main storyline of the games.

So my main point of all this is i wanted to see if we could make a Gen 6 pokedex! I am no artist myself (although i wish i could be) but i would like to see what others would do. i love looking at the artwork. if You'd like to post some artwork or ideas, that would be awesome! lets try and have each person that post suggest one pokemon and their evolutions. that way we don't flood the thread with starters. lets get a full 150 new pokemon ideas!

as a disclaimer, i would say have some sort of signature or copyright so that others don't steal your ideas. Let's show the Pokemon company what we've got!
Old 03-17-2011, 06:24 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Lets look into the future.... gen 6!

I think that is a very interesting concept, and I think Nintendo should have you as their marketing director good sir!
Old 03-17-2011, 06:35 PM
iheartsquirtle11 Offline

Send a message via AIM to iheartsquirtle11 Send a message via Yahoo to iheartsquirtle11

Well thank you sir! also i would like to note to please post the name, number, type and if it evolves from any previous pokemon. :)

just one more note! please also include other factors, i.e. male or female only, if u need a stone or other items to evolve, and any additional information that u think would be nessecary. heck, put flavor text if u like! I would like to make this to look realistic. it will be fun! if you would like me to have some input, i could do some of the numbering or flavor text myself. it sound slike a fun job lol.

I'm WAY to big of a POKeNERD! lolz

Last edited by iheartsquirtle11; 03-17-2011 at 06:52 PM.
Old 03-17-2011, 10:29 PM
Zan Sabrefang Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zan Sabrefang

I always slog through deviantart for Pokemon that other people have made up.
Kills time at work and a lot of them are fantastic.

PE2K League Stats

White FC: Miyo - 2236 6365 9321

Last edited by Zan Sabrefang; 03-17-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 03-19-2011, 03:48 AM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Sabrefang View Post
I always slog through deviantart for Pokemon that other people have made up.
Kills time at work and a lot of them are fantastic.
^ Truth. I love Fanmade Pokedexes.

Personally, I think that Nintendo and Game Freak should hire me, because I can think of some pretty wicked Pokemon ideas =D

On a slightly more serious note, I think that Gen VI will contain a Dragon type Eeveelution, since that's the last one the need to get all the once-Special types.

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993
Old 03-19-2011, 04:41 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

YES.
I want a Dragon-type Eeveelution sooooooooo bad <33
Old 03-20-2011, 04:05 AM
Zan Sabrefang Offline

Send a message via AIM to Zan Sabrefang

I've been sketching ideas for a Grass Starter.
I had an idea for a Fire Starter.
I need to come up with an idea for a Water Starter...

I'll post some of my sketches when I get around to scanning them.

Edit: 3m0d0ll, let's hope it's not as big a let down as Druddigon.

Edit 2: Working on Names for the Grass Type (Final Evo will be Grass/Ghost)
Reapod, Grimseed and Deadleaf?
I'm open to suggestions.

And a name for your Eevee Dragon: Scaleon

Edit 3: Pokedex Entries

Reapod: Often chosen by Trainers with a dark disposition. This Grass Type will dig out colourful plants in it's territory and plant darker ones in their place.
Grimseed: The evolved form of REAPOD, this Pokemon closely resembols a hangman which has earned it the title of Little Executioner.
Deadleaf: Said to appear in the wild when nature is in a critical state. This Pokemon has the ability to wither entire crops but is known to replant new seeds in their place for a more bountyful harvest.
Deadleaf Alternate Version: The Pokemon's tail has evolved to become a very sharp tool which is often used to harvest; however, it has been recorded to also be used as an offensive weapon in battle.

PE2K League Stats

White FC: Miyo - 2236 6365 9321

Last edited by Zan Sabrefang; 03-20-2011 at 03:39 PM.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:16 PM
iheartsquirtle11 Offline

I'm sure they will come out with new eevee evolutions... once they have some good ideas. lol As we have all seen, the Pokemon Team hasn't been particularly good at finding new Pokemon. Another thing I've seen them lack is the distribution of different types. We will see a lot of one type and not enough of another. Or we will see them using a type that isn't used a lot combined with another not so used Type.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:09 PM
iheartsquirtle11 Offline

I have a great idea! for all those interested, I will do a semi-competition... by that i mean that i can't really give an award lol I will give a Type, Name, Number of evolutions, an Animal or Mythical creature and a brief description and then an artist will see what they can come up with. sounds fun right? lol

Please let me know if anyone would like to do this. If nothing else it will keep us ffrom nbeing bored. lol

Last edited by iheartsquirtle11; 03-20-2011 at 04:18 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:07 PM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

I have hope for:
A starter trio of a Grass/Dragon pokémon, Fire/Ice pokémon, and Water/Rock pokémon
A Grass/Ghost and Ghost/Steel pokémon
A Dark/Psychic pokémon
A Bug/Dark and Bug/Psychic pokémon
An Electric/Dark Rotom form
A Ground/Fighting pokémon
A Steel/Poison pokémon
A Fire/Grass and Poison/Fire pokémon
A Ghost/Fighting pokémon
Rock/Ice and Rock/Dragon fossils
And an Ice/Steel pokémon

Last edited by Judgmental Arceus; 04-03-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Whoa whoa whoa. We aren't even at Pokémon Gray Version, nor even the Pokémon Sapphire and Ruby remakes!

It's a bit too early to be thinking about Generation VI. xD

... but come on, seriously people. We have to have a dark Pokémon Gym. @___@

~Professor Geoffrey
Old 04-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor

This is a great idea, the only problem is, getting all the copyright.... Although most people would not care if there Pokemon are used and they submit it to Nintendo, they will have to hand over all rights of that Pokemon to Creatures Inc, Nintendo and Gamefreak. And then the author will have no abiding rights and/or possession over the Pokemon unless if they had a job with the creatures corporation. It seems pretty simple to just say "Lets go online and get some pokemon from fans" there will always be a problem, and some members who are desperate for money may try to sue Nintendo/GF/Creatures Inc, for "stealing" there pokemon although they handed over the rights, or even if Nintendo did not gather rights and just a simple yes or no, a user/person can take action against Nintendo for taking there work. Don't get me wrong it's a great idea but very unlikely to happen..... If it were to happen Nintendo would have done it somewhere after Generation Three.
Old 04-03-2011, 11:10 PM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Geoffrey View Post
Whoa whoa whoa. We aren't even at Pokémon Gray Version, nor even the Pokémon Sapphire and Ruby remakes!

It's a bit too early to be thinking about Generation VI. xD

... but come on, seriously people. We have to have a dark Pokémon Gym. @___@

~Professor Geoffrey
I know right? I was extremely devastated that there wasn't a Dark gym in Black and White.

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 04-03-2011, 11:43 PM
Randor Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to Randor Send a message via Yahoo to Randor Send a message via Skype™ to Randor

I myself is always looking forward to the anticipated release of "Pokemon Gray" But discussion about generation six wont hurt lol xD

Lets keep the Pokemon coming. lol
Old 04-17-2011, 12:31 AM
danni47 Offline
New Trainer

Ah. Wonderful topic to discuss. Sorry, I'm crappy at drawing, so I'll type to give you an idea of what it should look like, or you can design it yourself. I myself, have always hoped for a "glass" type. I have thought it over and always wished to discuss it, and now I have a chance to do it. If I was to suggest a Pokemon to the creators, it would be a dual Glass-Electric pokemon, based on, (well, seeing Litwick, a candle..) a lightbulb. Sounds a bit weird, and it would be extremely vulnerable with weak defense, but high attack, like real glass. My creation, yes it evolves. Once though, unlike Litwick. It evolves at level 38, and once it evolves it will learn an extremely risky move, called Shatter. Shatter attacks the opponent with a power of 85, but lowers the user's Attack (it would logically be Defense, but Glass types would have generally crappy Defense.). The evolved form would be based on a lamp, similar to Lampent. It's speed goes up incredibly, Defense goes up quite a bit to make it decent, and Attack raises sharply. Special defense and attack goes up a bit. Now the types of the gyms of the region Generation 6 will take place in that I reccomend : First gym : Bug type! Relatively easy to beat, about just as easy as Rock. Second gym : Ground type. Yes, ground type! Before this gym you would have to take on a few grunts of the generic villainous team. Perhaps named Team Astral (thinking of Team Galactic right now.. lol). Third : Dark, Fourth : Water, Fifth : Fire! Sixth : Psychic, Seventh : Glass :D and of course Eighth : Steel! Team Astral.. their goal is to completely destroy this world, which they believe can acquire the power from the generic legendaries that formed the region, (Don't know names.. I'm creative but very lame names and stuff) which are Dragon-Ground and Dragon-Ghost. Dragon-Ground would be for Pokemon Prism and Dragon-Ghost would be for Pokemon Sphere. (Lol I know, weird names!) While in Pokemon Prism, they want to get the Dragon-Ground, right? So instead, you get the Dragon-Ghost! (Like in the manner of PkMn B/W) And vice versa. Now then, Team Astral will continuously claim their goal is to capture the Pokemon of that version, use it's power and destroy the whole world by unleashing the power on the tallest thing in the Pokemon World : the World Tree, which is stated by one of the Team Astral grunts that when Arceus created the entire world, it had little energy left, so it went to one of it's creations : the World Tree to replenish it's energy to make Pokemon and humans. Team Astral is actually kind of smart and is not deceived by their leader, unlike how Cyrus and Ghetsis's selfishness made them trick their followers. Team Astral believes that the generic legendary's power alone will not be able to destroy the world, so they create a machine to drain all of the power out of the World Tree and transfer it into the legendary for ALOT of additional power. In the end, the World Tree is destroyed and depleted of it's energy, but the player defeats the boss as usual, and like N, the legendary, and the power that was drained from the tree turns into a seed and is planted where the World Tree originally stood. After you defeat the E4 and Champion, you can see that the seed has turned back into the World Tree.

Last edited by danni47; 04-17-2011 at 12:35 AM.