Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-29-2011, 02:34 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: [IA] Rapture Rising

> Check the stairs for traps.

> Reassure Norton that you've been on hundreds of trips like these and you won't let anything hurt him.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.
Old 04-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
This is Rapture Rising! You are currently playing as Aaron Hanson! You currently have a charity pamphlet, 25 pounds, a Hershey's bar, a bag of potato chips, a newspaper clipping, and a tackle box in your Inventory! You are currently equipped with a Life Vest! You currently have a Melee Resistance of Slightly Tough! Your Tackle Box contains four large lures, six small lures, eight weights, and three hooks! Your Rest Level is Energized! Your Stomach Level is Full! Your Thirst Level is The Quenchiest! Your Injury Level is Newborn! Your Party consists of you and: Michael Norton! This is currently Round Seven of your Rapture-related adventure!

> Reassure Norton that you've been on hundreds of trips like these and you won't let anything hurt him.

You turn back toward Norton. He's looking right at you, and you can tell by the way he has his jaw set that he knows exactly what conclusion you've arrived at. He shakes his head slightly, his lengthy brown hair bouncing with the motion.

"No," he says, "absolutely no bloody way."

You meet his hazel eyes, feeling every bit as determined as he seems to be. "Norton," you say, "you know me. I've been on hundreds of trips like this - sometimes you've been with me and you've seen it. Chances are pretty good that this whole 'Frozen Triangle' mess is just a bunch of posh. It's a creepy place, sure, but nothing is going to hurt you. I swear."

> Check the stairs for traps.

"Why don't I," you add, "check the stairs? If they're safe we can go down into this together. We'll be fine."

Norton draws in a deep breath and lets it out. "All right, Hans. Fine." He turns back and locks gazes fearfully with the head.

You, meanwhile, walk toward the stairs. You've disarmed so many traps that checking for them is nearly effortless, and you can allow your mind to wander.

My gosh, Norton's a coward, you wince at the thought as soon as it hits. You know that Norton is just as courageous as the average guy; more so, seeing as how you're not sure how many people would come on such a trip as this. However... you just wish that perhaps he would be a bit more bold.

You smile wryly to yourself as you scan the shadows. Not everybody's as brave as Hans, I guess, you think.

You step back. The stairs are trap-free - and if you're not wrong it's time to see the truth of this mystery for yourself.

(Just found out that the 'Twilight Zone' is officially the Frozen Triangle. DX)

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 04-05-2011, 02:56 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim

> Proceed forward and hope for the best.
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.