Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

View Poll Results: I need to know!!
A Woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a Woodchuck could chuck, if a Woodchuck could chuck wood. 19 67.86%
What??? 2 7.14%
Depends how good his dentures are! 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-30-2011, 12:52 AM
Disco Offline

Default Re: How Much Wood Would a Woodchuck Chuck if a Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood?

Don't worry, sir, it's all for the sake of science.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:14 AM
Ridley Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: How Much Wood Would a Woodchuck Chuck if a Woodchuck Could Chuck Wood?

Old 03-30-2011, 04:25 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodchuck View Post
What in the-

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS? JEST WHAT THE HELL DO YA'LL THINK YER DOIN' TAKIN' UNAUTHORICIZED PICTURES OF ME?!

I'm callin' the police. Ain't no reason any decent, red-blooded woodchuck citizen of these United States should have to worry about this here kind o' stalkery.
I work with the HSA (Hedgehog Security Agency), and my job is to take pictures of fellow rodents who risk blowing their cover to the humans. You will have your chance to blow some stuff up mate, patience.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:57 PM
goldwynaut Offline

a woodchuck could chuck all the woods if a woodchuck could chuck wood but a woodchuck can never chuck chuck norris
Old 02-18-2012, 12:19 AM
Frost Dragon Offline

FOOLS! As that creepy guy who hides in your trash can on the third Wednesday of every other month who has no authority over you whatsoever, I declare your formula as flawed! I found this one from some stupid thing on wiki answers. BEHOLD!
Quote:
Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of wood, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the woodchuck cannot chuck wood, 1 being the theory that the woodchuck can chuck wood but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the woodchuck can and will chuck wood, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3. However, Chuck Norris' awesome roundhouse kick declares that all decimal points cannot be used in formulas such as this, and so it must be rounded to the final solution of 69 units of wood.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_w...#ixzz1mgiDG98X
Oh yeah! How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. But if a woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a would chuck could Chuck Norris?

Lucario@312
Hatch: 327
Lucario: 432
Level100: 612

Last edited by Frost Dragon; 02-18-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:14 AM
JentleViolence Offline

Send a message via AIM to JentleViolence

LOL no joke, I had this as an AP Chemistry essay on...Thursday. It was all about calculating solubilities and all of this and then my teacher puts up the essay on the board and it's this exact same question!

So I came up with an even...different? formula than someone listed before. Mine was

Woodchucking Power = (K * Strength of teeth or whatever/ sun's mass) x 100 with K being the woodchucking constant. => I hope I got an A on that!
Old 02-19-2012, 05:54 AM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey

Assuming that a woodchuck could chuck wood, calculating the wood a woodchuck could chuck if it really could chuck wood, would chuck the whole theory that woodchucks could not really chuck wood, because if they could chuck wood, what woodchuck would chuck wood that a woodchuck had already chucked, therefore disproving the notion that chucked wood of a woodchuck could still be chucked by a woodchuck. Furthermore, whether or not a woodchuck could chuck wood is unproven.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:16 PM
Flaming Compound Offline

Send a message via MSN to Flaming Compound

What???
Old 03-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Geoffrey View Post
Assuming that a woodchuck could chuck wood, calculating the wood a woodchuck could chuck if it really could chuck wood, would chuck the whole theory that woodchucks could not really chuck wood, because if they could chuck wood, what woodchuck would chuck wood that a woodchuck had already chucked, therefore disproving the notion that chucked wood of a woodchuck could still be chucked by a woodchuck. Furthermore, whether or not a woodchuck could chuck wood is unproven.
I understood that O_o, and it actually does not disprove the fact that woodchucks can or cannot chuck wood.