Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Daigon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Daigon
Default Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai Shizuku View Post
Hey, everyone! I apologize for being away for so long, but I'm back! I finally got Black version and a 3DS. Unfortunately my DS and my SoulSilver (along with all of my favorite Pokemon) were stolen. As usual, the police were useless, so there's no hope in getting them back. Hopefully though, I'll be able to get a whole bunch of new Pokebros.

Will it be necessary that I re-apply?

OMFG It's AKAI!!!! WTF is up bro like damn man good to see u
Old 01-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

OMFG It's AKAI!!!! WTF is up bro like damn man good to see u
Good to see you and everyone else here, too. I'm glad to be back. I also still have my Pearl version, so I'll be able to supply you guys with some Pearl-exclusive Pokemon.

EDIT: The 3DS is the best thing ever.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." -Karen
~I support Leading Light Communism~

Last edited by Akai Shizuku; 01-12-2012 at 12:06 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:55 PM
Daigon Offline

Quote:
Good to see you and everyone else here, too. I'm glad to be back. I also still have my Pearl version, so I'll be able to supply you guys with some Pearl-exclusive Pokemon.

EDIT: The 3DS is the best thing ever.

Still rockin my DSi and i recently jus lost my plat so i'm type heated about that... I'll try and be around lata on after work so we can get some battles in
Old 01-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daigon View Post

Still rockin my DSi and i recently jus lost my plat so i'm type heated about that... I'll try and be around lata on after work so we can get some battles in
I just got my first Gym badge, so battles unfortunately are something I cannot yet participate in...but give it a week or so and I should be rockin' a kickass team. Going to restart my Pearl after breeding some Pokemon and sending 'em to my Black version, and then I'm going to have quite a few tough Pokemon.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." -Karen
Old 01-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Mr420 Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Mr420
Exclamation Re: Pokérus Empire ® :Tausend Jahre Pokérus Reich: HIRING

Quote:
I just got my first Gym badge, so battles unfortunately are something I cannot yet participate in...but give it a week or so and I should be rockin' a kickass team. Going to restart my Pearl after breeding some Pokemon and sending 'em to my Black version, and then I'm going to have quite a few tough Pokemon.
re applying isnt a prerequisite. the hardcore clan members know all too well who you are.
Sux about your lost game carts. if need be I can shoot you what ever random battle ready pokes i have handy on any of my Gen IV carts.
Lost went on to break off and try to get the Empire started on Gia Online so if you want another version of clan members i suggest you opt and scope that out.
I've been trying to keep this clan alive but activity on this forum is at a crawl...also been on here trying to keep the new Battle Stadium running as it should i think its a good step in the right direction.
I also suggest you scope that out too..

anyway glad to know you're back.. and OH dude b4 i forget if you havent done so yet i suggest you get on your 3DS 3shop and download the free 25Th ann of Legend of Zelda 4 swords for your 3ds.. I believe it to be kickass software for your hardware esp since its free and you also should DL the free Pokedex3d if you havent already done so..
i look 4ward to having a battle with you with my new pokes.

BEFORE I 4get i was on serebii does anyone here know how to get any of the shiny (year of the dragon) eggs?(events)

i forgot to post these up..
Spoiler:

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 01-12-2012 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
re applying isnt a prerequisite. the hardcore clan members know all too well who you are.
Sux about your lost game carts. if need be I can shoot you what ever random battle ready pokes i have handy on any of my Gen IV carts.
Lost went on to break off and try to get the Empire started on Gia Online so if you want another version of clan members i suggest you opt and scope that out.
I've been trying to keep this clan alive but activity on this forum is at a crawl...also been on here trying to keep the new Battle Stadium running as it should i think its a good step in the right direction.
I also suggest you scope that out too..

anyway glad to know you're back.. and OH dude b4 i forget if you havent done so yet i suggest you get on your 3DS 3shop and download the free 25Th ann of Legend of Zelda 4 swords for your 3ds.. I believe it to be kickass software for your hardware esp since its free and you also should DL the free Pokedex3d if you havent already done so..
i look 4ward to having a battle with you with my new pokes.
Thanks a lot, 420...I'm a big Zelda fan. I appreciate your Pokemon offer, too, I really do. It's good to see you again. :D

Battle Stadium? Where?

EDIT: I've noticed a very odd pattern. Pokemon puts me to sleep, and has done so for years. However, it doesn't bore me, as if it did, I wouldn't keep coming back to it. Maybe it just relaxes me. Anyone else experience this?

Last edited by Akai Shizuku; 01-13-2012 at 12:56 AM.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:19 PM
Mr420 Offline

the Battle Stadium is a sub-forum within the Battle Center
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...play.php?f=143
and in my case i can't really verify your "odd" patern in lue of my 420 while i play. lol

Pokérus Empire

Last edited by Mr420; 01-15-2012 at 07:21 PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:48 PM
Mr420 Offline

cool beans(not a post)
anyway i feel conflicted..you see i want that Global Link Lucario and i have some extra to go to target and spend my $ to get the code for it and i could in turn resell the game to get my cash back i suppose on craigslist or gamestop but i feel kinda torn that i must buy the game when i already own 2 versions of the game when i could use this cash to buy something i dont have like pkmn Rumble..
Should i cave and get the Rucario or wait around till one get traded to me?

Pokérus Empire
Old 01-19-2012, 12:38 PM
Princess_Eevee9 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via MSN to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Yahoo to Princess_Eevee9 Send a message via Skype™ to Princess_Eevee9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post
cool beans(not a post)
anyway i feel conflicted..you see i want that Global Link Lucario and i have some extra to go to target and spend my $ to get the code for it and i could in turn resell the game to get my cash back i suppose on craigslist or gamestop but i feel kinda torn that i must buy the game when i already own 2 versions of the game when i could use this cash to buy something i dont have like pkmn Rumble..
Should i cave and get the Rucario or wait around till one get traded to me?
OMG I'm sorry for being away guys, but has anybody but me been getting Database Errors when tyring to access this site? Maybe my laptop is screwing with me @_@!!

Hi there Akai I'm your friendly neighborhood Eevee n.n nice meeting you!! Hey guys have you heard about the new Pokemon game thats coming out? >u< I'm Mundo excited about it!

GoodMorning all
Old 01-19-2012, 11:25 PM
Daigon Offline

I'll be on Wi-Fi shortly if need body around
Old 01-20-2012, 01:19 AM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Eevee9 View Post
OMG I'm sorry for being away guys, but has anybody but me been getting Database Errors when tyring to access this site? Maybe my laptop is screwing with me @_@!!

Hi there Akai I'm your friendly neighborhood Eevee n.n nice meeting you!! Hey guys have you heard about the new Pokemon game thats coming out? >u< I'm Mundo excited about it!

GoodMorning all
Nice to meet you, Eevee, welcome to the clan. :)
I've been getting similar errors. The site has been very slow for me for some odd reason.

Mr420, I think the best thing to do would be to wait. You can also try offering something else; I offer rare Dream World Pokemon and end up getting great stuff...for instance, I got a level 1 Modest Zorua for a Mr. Mime I found in the Dream World.

Still training my Pokemon and working through the storyline...I think I'm going to have some surprises in store.

Last edited by Akai Shizuku; 01-20-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Lost Soul Offline

hey what's up akai, WB,

sorry for the long absence everyone, been studying, and working (heading to vegas in april), and mostly playing COD lol when i do have some free time, i see KT on XB everyonce in a while,

I'll try to be on more, though i have another class starting tuesday, it's an accelerated class, but an intro class so shouldn't be too difficult, i'll see if i can get my hands on that luke for ya 420, i'm also going to try and get my hands on the year of the dragon eggs, as well as the shiny quaza when it comes out, i haven't touched my ds in a looong time lol, so i'll probably be garbage if i do play

how's everyone been?
Old 01-21-2012, 03:25 AM
Akai Shizuku Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
hey what's up akai, WB,

sorry for the long absence everyone, been studying, and working (heading to vegas in april), and mostly playing COD lol when i do have some free time, i see KT on XB everyonce in a while,

I'll try to be on more, though i have another class starting tuesday, it's an accelerated class, but an intro class so shouldn't be too difficult, i'll see if i can get my hands on that luke for ya 420, i'm also going to try and get my hands on the year of the dragon eggs, as well as the shiny quaza when it comes out, i haven't touched my ds in a looong time lol, so i'll probably be garbage if i do play

how's everyone been?
Hey, Lost! Good to hear from you. Shiny Rayquaza? Year of the Dragon eggs? Are there events in the near future that I don't know about (I just got the game and am not yet savvy to the Gen V news)?

Old 01-21-2012, 05:13 AM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Hey, Lost! Good to hear from you. Shiny Rayquaza? Year of the Dragon eggs? Are there events in the near future that I don't know about (I just got the game and am not yet savvy to the Gen V news)?
shiny rayquaza is being released in japan sometime next month, the dragon eggs are out now, both are RL events, nothing new stateside, i think the last thing to be released was the mamoswine, but i could be wrong, i know there's an arceus event that should be happening soon, other than that, nothing that i know of, US tends to get only a fraction of what japan gets, and at random times
Old 01-21-2012, 09:08 PM
Battlestar Offline

Posting to boost activity. Sorry guys I haven't been active. Been spending to much time at Smogon. It is a shame that the Wi-Fi league is almost dead

Think you have what it takes to hang out with the baddest on PE2K? Then Join Team Rocket Corporation!

Join Today!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...hp?groupid=954
Closed Thread