Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 05-12-2011, 10:08 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Just Another Pixel Request Shop.

(Approved by Gem n' Ems.)

.:~*Just Another Pixel Request Shop.*~:.

Table of Contents
Rules, Custom & Edited (You are here.)
Recolored
Finished Requests, Waiting List, and the like

Rules & Info
Spoiler:

1) One request per person per post; just for quantity control. If I don't receive many requests at first--which is so very likely--this will most likely increase to two or so.

2) Four requests at once is all I can handle, meaning that if you see four requests that have not yet been finished before your post, don't request until everything (or one or two requests are done and posted up) is completed. This number may be subjective to changing.

3) I'm not so strict on filling out request "forms" as of now; just try to stick to the genera "jist" of it. Just provide the correct info; that's plenty good enough.

4) Each and every viewer of this thread has the full right to use anything I make here without any type of permission as long as they give credit where credit is due. Just don't claim as your own, especially not if it's just an edit; that would be a DERP COMBO x2 for you, because obviously if it's an edit there's an original artist...plus the one who edits said original art. Therefore, that would be considered stealing artwork 95% from the artist/company/team who created the original pixel art and 5% for the one who edits said pixel art (in this context, said person would be myself.). Honestly I could go on all day about how it's just pure idiocy for people to require permission for sprite RIPS and EDITS and will go ape**** crazy if you "steal" from "them" and "their artwork," but for the sake of the length of this, I won't. Plus that would totally be digressing.
Sorry, don't mind my rambling... ^^;

5) If a reference image or stock image (for pixel overs or something, for example. I'll specify if you need to strictly provide an image for me, however.) is needed, please do post a link to it or your request will be ignored until you repost it correctly afterwards, or edit it before I respond. That being said, if you want me to make an edit or recolor of an existing pixel that's by someone else...like, just something you found on DeviantART or something, I want to see that you asked for and received permission for me being able to edit said piece, unless somewhere on the Deviation / website they have stated that their artwork can be used without permission but with credit. Just linking to the existing DeviantART deviation / website would be very beneficial. As for sprites by official companies such as Nintendo...it's okay, really. Just...don't worry about it if that's the case.

6) All requests from this service are to be posted here only, meaning that I'll ignore a request if it's sent to me by PM or VM rather than posted here. Just helps keep things a little more organized.

7) I have the full right to reject your request for whatever reason; however, please note that said reason will most likely be a good one and not something totally goofy, and I'll certainly share said reason with you. ^^;

8) There will be a certain grace period time for everything, and it all depends on the amount of requests / activity I get here. So...yeah. Depeding on what I'm most motivated to do, there may be one or two "discounts" per day or so when there is no grace period for after I finish the request. NOTE: the "Grace Period" states how long you must wait until you request that same thing again. Like...if you request a pillow shade or something and the grace period is an hour, you must, of course, wait about an hour after your request has been finished and posted up. Feel free to request something else during this grace period, though.

9) I am very delicate, thus I bruise easily...meaning that I cannot work under pressure. So yeah, just try not to pressure me to excessively or anything.
((Heck, I mean like...just the slightest hint of "I'm pressuring you to work on / finish this"...just the SLIGHTEST hint can cause me to freak out and avoid something almost entirely. It's...a bad habit, but I've always kinda been like that. I guess I'm just one of those "artists" that wants to be free. Or something, lol.))

10) Just sayin', but...if you don't see something up here that you WANT up here, post here and let me know. That being said, don't hesitate to just post here just to ask about something you're unsure about...m'kay? Don't feel too pressured and think that every post you make here has to be a request; all I ask is that there's no miscellaneous chatting here so we all can keep relatively on-topic.
Also, and important note: not everything you request strictly MUST be Pokemon-related; the examples I have here are just mainly for the following reasons: Firstly, this board is, of course, a Pokemon-themed board; secondly, there's a crapton of sprites from the Pokemon games to edit, so yeah.

11) Please remember that just because I don't require "forms" to be filled out, that doesn't necessarily you don't have to give me all the info I need; THAT you still MUST do. I may add forms just for the purpose of everyone knowing what info I need...doesn't mean you have to strictly fill it out, okay?

Okay, so on with the main...stuff.

**Custom (Pixel Art)**
Spoiler:
Isometric Buildings
Spoiler:

ExamplesInfo
Spoiler:

How to request- Just give me a photo of a building, an overworld sprite...well, generally just an image / visual reference. Sketches will do just fine, but if said sketch includes no color, then be ready to give enough of a color description.

Grace Period- Three days up to a week upon receiving your request; it just depends.

NOTE: I know I don't have much up here; that being said, feel free to, if you want something custom, to just request it--but be specific enough. Just don't request anything complicated to the point that it would utterly and possibly even deliberately clog up the rate at which I finish every request. In other words, no big projects. If you want me to do something like that, you'll have to note me on DeviantART; but trust me, it'll cost you some moolah (money), so I don't recommend it unless it's a serious project and not some impulsive region-thing or something.
---------------------------------------------

**Edited (Pixel Art)**
Spoiler:
Inferno Pillow-Shading (or something to that extent.)
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon and/or Sprite to use: ((If a specific sprite is not mentioned, I'll use the Black and White ones by default.))

Grace Period: None.

Revamps
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
Note that this is placed under "edits" for a reason. There's so many things wrong with most sprites from the older generations when put up against one of a more modern generation to it, which calls for starting from scratch and just making the revamp entirely custom. This, however, I will not do (at least not for this request service.)...I will, though, shade it in the style in which you request me to and fix up any lineart imperfections, if applicable.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon and/or Sprite to use (Base):
Version / style to revamp to: ((If none is given, then I'll just shade it in my own way.

Grace Period: About an hour after receiving your request.

Devamps
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

**NOTE: these are actually fully custom ones, but since they're the only examples I had...umm...yeah. Though the last one actually is an edit.
Info
Spoiler:
(See info note in "Revamps.")

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon and/or Sprite to use (Base):
Version / style to revamp to: ((If none is given, then I'll just shade it in my own way.

Gummi-Themed Edits
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
It's something I conjured up one day...you're all aware of the Gummis from the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series, correct; and how there's one for each type (excluding the Wonder Gummi.)? Basically, the Pokemon (if not a Pokemon, provide something for me and name the Gummi color you want me to use.) is reshaded to look glossy, and the coloration(s) will depend on its type(s).

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / Sprite to use (Base):
Gummi Color (if a specific color is preferred; default is no preference for Pokemon sprites, but must be mentioned for anything non-Pokemon.): ((Their type(s) will determine the color(s), that is, if it's a Pokemon I'm editing, though the Gummi Colors are as follows: White, Red, Blue, Yellow, Grass, Clear, Orange, Pink, Brown, Sky, Gold, Green, Gray, Purple, Royal, Black, Silver

Grace Period- About 3 hours after receiving your request.

Fusions
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
No legendaries. I reccommend--HIGHLY--that you request a fusion of (two to three) Pokemon that are in the same stage in their evolution lines, but if not, I suppose that's okay, too. Only three Pokemon though. Don't feel like dealing with more than three, to be frank with you.

NOTE: I know I really should have mentioned this earlier, but depending on how you list off the Pokemon to use in the fusion will determine the base, sub, and--if a third is requested--the second sub. Really sorry I didn't clarify this earlier, so...yeah. ^^;

How to request
Spoiler:

Base Pokemon:
Sub Pokemon:
2nd Sub Pokemon (optional):

Grace Period: About two hours after receiving your request.

"Snow Sculpture"-Like Edits
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
Wow, what a cheesy name. Anyways, it's pretty self-explanitory: pixel art / Pokemon sprite is edited so that it looks as if it was sculpted from snow (just snow.). Inspired by an edit of a Flareon a friend of mine made.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / Sprite to use:

Zombie-Themed edits.
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
This is pretty fun. Just edited to look semi-morbid and zombie-like.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / Sprite to use:

Icon Revamps
Spoiler:
Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
Revamps of the official Pokemon box / party icons.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / Sprite to use:

Grace Period: About half an hour after receiving your request.

Pixel Overs
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
...just pixel overs of existing images.

How to request- Provide the image, whether it's official artwork, fanart (The permission rule DOES still apply if it's fanart or something of the sort, or someone else's original character...yeah, you get my drift.), for me to pixel over. Image will most likely be resized before being pixelled-over, and don't give me anything too complex. That'll just clog the thread up. ^^;

Grace Period- About 2-5 days after receiving your request. This really just depends.

"Glass"-Like Pillow-Shades
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
This is actually a pretty interesting form of pillow shading, ripped from HMJ21's post in This thread. Basically, they're all banded pillow-shades that lose opacity as it gets closer to the middle. Post it against a dark background to see the full effect.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / Sprite to use:
Preferred Color (optional):

Chocolate-Themed Edits
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
Hahahah, I love doing these things; they're so cute. Anyways, this was totally inspired by a thread called the "Dark Chocolate Dex" on Pokefarm. Basically, these are reshaded and colored to look as if they're made of not only chocolate (in the original thread it was dark chocolate, but the coloration looks too much like regular chocolate...well, at least a mix between milk and dark.), but most also have caramel, marshmallow, and/or some type of chocolate-white chocolate hybrid. Or some kind of fudge-like stuff...aw hell, I dunno how to put my finger on it, really.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / Sprite to use:

Grace Period: None. These are a blast to make.

Retypes
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
Just...retypes. Kinda self-explanitory. Haven't done these much, though I can still try.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / Sprite to use:
Type(s) to change to

Grace Period: An hour.

"PokeDoll" Edits (Concept ripped from Graceful_Suicune and phibb2.)
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
Basically, using Pichu as a base for the "doll" base, said base is edited to look like a cute yet rather odd plushie of requested Pokemon. Pachirisu can also be used to edit into a base, but I'll just stick with Pichu....

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon:

Grace Period: 20 minutes.

Fossil-Like Reshades
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
If you've heard of "Fossil" recolors, these are pretty much that except also reshaded to give a more rough appearance.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / Sprite to use:

"Lineless" Edits
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
Pretty much replacing the lineart with surrounding colors. A little more technical in my case, but I don't really feel like going into any in-depth explanation.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / sprite to use:

iPod-Themed Pokemon
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
Pretty much based off of all those old iPod commericals where it shows some goofed-up silhouetted animation of someone dancing, and the only thing not silhouetted was the iPod and the colored background, and...yeah.

How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon / Sprite to use:
[b]iPod Color:[/]b (if left blank, default is white.)

--Any other type of edit you can think up. Name what you want me to do and I'll think about it, then post it up here in my first post with the information and whatnot. Basically, if you want to see it up here, say so. It's gotta be specific enough, though.

Last edited by Speed-X; 08-06-2011 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:14 PM
Speed-X Offline

Default Re: Speed's Pixel Request Service of Whatever-the-Heck-I-Feel-Like-Doing. 8D;

**Recolored (Pixel Art)**
Spoiler:
"Disguise"
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Pokemon and/or Sprite to use:
Pokemon to recolor to/as:

Domino-Themed Recolor
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Cotton Candy-Themed Recolor
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Colors to use: (Generally Blue, Pink, and Purple are the main colors you see in Cotton Candy, but any other pastel color can work, too. Should be at least two colors.)

Punk-Themed Recolor (Concept ripped from Tombi.)
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Albino-Themed Recolor
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Remember that Albinism doesn't necessarily mean that an entity has to be all white with red eyes; albinism is more generally classified by major lack of pigmentation in the skin, if I recall correctly.
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Rainbow-Themed Recolor
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Monochromatic Recolor
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:

Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Color: (If you want a very specific color, feel free to either just give me the Hex Code or RGB values for it. If the saturation's too high in the color I may just tone it down some as default.)

(Touched-up) Inverted Recolor
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Lemon-Lime-Themed Recolor
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Berry-Themed Recolor
Spoiler:

Examples
Spoiler:
<examples here>
Info
Spoiler:
How to request
Spoiler:

Berry to recolor to: (From Cheri to Rowap.)

--Anything not specified here is still up for grabs, so if you don't see something up here that you want, then specify how you want me to recolor something.

Anyhow, feel free to request whatever. ^^; All requests will be individual files that are individually hosted with transparency and a 1-pixel-width white border, for if you ever display it in like a signature against a dark background or something.

Last edited by Speed-X; 08-11-2011 at 12:14 AM.
Old 05-12-2011, 10:47 PM
Speed-X Offline

Default Re: Speed's Pixel Request Service of Whatever-the-Heck-I-Feel-Like-Doing. 8D;

Affiliates
Spoiler:

<None>
If you want me to affiliate with your thread, send me a PM. I'll be making a userbar for your thread for both here and just a little something for you to add to your thread (despite if you may have a userbar / banner for it already. ^^; ), so make sure to tell me how you want it to look if you have any specific preferences! :3
---------------------------------

Want to advertise this thread?
Spoiler:

Code:
Then feel free to by all means, I suppose. I dunno why I made this userbar; I guess just because I felt like it. xD;

Finished Requests
Spoiler:

Thunderbolt
Spoiler:

Golbat x Chansey fusion.

Cacturne x Crobat fusion.

Foxamivalth
Spoiler:

Blissey x Exploud fusion.

zekrom762000
Spoiler:

Rainbow Zekrom.

Lickitung x Magmortar fusion.

"Discount" and "Inflation" List
Spoiler:

Discount List
"Chocolate-like Pokemon"
Grace period reduced to 5 minutes.

" 'Snow Sculpture'-like Pokemon."
Grace period reduced to 10 minutes.

"Revamps."
Grace period changed from one hour to just 20 minutes.

Inflation List
"Fusions"
Grace period increased to 3 hours and 30 minutes instead of 2 hours.

Waiting List

Statistics
Spoiler:
...I'll think of something to put here.

Last edited by Speed-X; 08-13-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:21 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

-Pokemon Species: Munna
--Specific Forme (If applicable): Sleeping??
-Side or front view: side

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 05-13-2011, 12:26 AM
Speed-X Offline

Next time make sure to specify what exactly it is that you want, but as for now I can tell. I'll get started since I don't have much else to do. ^^;
Old 05-13-2011, 03:27 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

Oh sorry! It's a badge!

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 05-13-2011, 04:03 AM
Disco Offline

Pokemon BW Sprite Pixel Overs.

A WAILORD.

No, I'm kidding. c: A Litwick, si'l vous plait.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:59 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

Would you be able to make a snow sculpture of a Mightyena? Please and thanks. :)

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf
Old 05-13-2011, 06:59 AM
AngelAquino Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to AngelAquino

Pokemon DPPt Badge
Pokemon: Umbreon
Orientation: Side View

Please and thank you! :D

Last edited by AngelAquino; 05-13-2011 at 01:15 PM.
Old 05-13-2011, 07:56 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

These are freaking awesome. I love you.

Snow Sculpture
Of an absol, please. :3

Can't wait.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 05-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Speed-X Offline

Okay, so I'm gonna scratch out the three at a time rule, but Angel, make sure to just request one for now.

The Munna is done, but ill have to upload it when I get on a computer.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:16 PM
AngelAquino Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to AngelAquino

Noted and edited. :)
Old 05-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Quiet Camerupt Offline

I like the badge idea, even if it's not yours. I see you've cancelled the 3 requests only rule as well so I'd like a:

-Pokemon Species: Cofagrigus
--Specific Forme (If applicable): N/A
-Side or front view: Front view is good

My Completed Leafgreen Nuzlocke Run:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...67#post3292767
Old 05-13-2011, 08:21 PM
Speed-X Offline

Okay, I do have Munna done, but this is all I'll be able to take for now. So no more requests until I finish with the above, 'kay?

Okay, so here's my to-do list as of the moment:
  • BW Litwick Pixel Over
  • Snow Mightyena
  • Umbreon Badge (profile/side view)
  • Snow Absol
  • Cofagrigus Badge (front view)

...Wow, that "pixel over" took less time than expected. Turned out to be that the height of the original sprite from Black and White was the exact same height as on the height chart I have, so...yeah. O_o It just needed a reshade.

Last edited by Speed-X; 05-13-2011 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Disco Offline

Thank you, that looks amazing.

Much more fire-ish than the original sprite. <3