Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 07-23-2011, 02:13 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode one: torchic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

Unfortunately, no, we can't do perm spots anymore. Since Caleb, aside from me and Mike, has the only real perm spot we could afford. Too many people are interested to make it seem fair, so we have to rotate guests every week. Sorry. =/

Glad you liked the new episode, Mike. ^^ I think when you talk, you raise good points and you're very entertaining, but it was probably a good thing that you weren't as overbearing this time. XD But don't be quiet too much. I like it when you talk. xD I hope you're not discouraged. ;]

~GS.
Thank you, Xanthe =)

I do like it. Definitely keeping the "Derp" part in there. I do feel bad for Ana though xD I don't know if she got my message during it, but I said that is the reason I don't want to read. I suck at it.

Well. I was quiet because I didn't want to be overbearing. And, I was also working on a track. I should send it to you whenever you get on Skype. Everyone else liked it that I sent it to.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:45 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

No worries. x)

Yes, haha, the derp parts were funny. DID YOU HEAR THAT ONE BIT. Where you started to say something, then it lagged, and then it all derped together into one pile of jibberish? XD It's so funny!

Oh, I see! Well feel free to PM me with it or something. c:

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:14 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
No worries. x)

Yes, haha, the derp parts were funny. DID YOU HEAR THAT ONE BIT. Where you started to say something, then it lagged, and then it all derped together into one pile of jibberish? XD It's so funny!

Oh, I see! Well feel free to PM me with it or something. c:

Am I going to reveal next weeks participants or will you? o:

What I liked:

Everyone except Gemma derped.

What I disliked:

Is that I was singing happy birthday right with you at that point where it seemed like you were singing alone, and it cut me out, completely. =[

You should edit the title at some point, and advertise if any females want to be on the podcast. So you don't feel ronery with Gemma not around all the time. xD

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 07-24-2011 at 01:22 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:23 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post

Am I going to reveal next weeks participants or will you? o:

What I liked:

Everyone except Gemma derped.

What I disliked:

Is that I was singing happy birthday right with you at that point where it seemed like you were singing alone, and it cut me out, completely. =[
INORITE. I seemed to be the only one not derping. >8D I AM WIN.

AND IT'S OKAY. *pats* I still heard you the first two times... xD

I loved that you guys actually sang Happy Birthday for me. ~<3

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-24-2011, 02:03 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode TWO: lugia and Gemma's b-day!

You can if you like, Caleb. :3

Ahaha, I love that too. xD

Well I knew it would be different in my recording, but oh well. xD Doesn't really matter, I guess. And yes, Gemma. <3 Yes.

Good idea, Caleb! xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-24-2011, 02:27 AM

Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode TWO: lugia and Gemma's b-day!

I been workin' with my virtual piano. There will be a song for Gemma's birthday next time! Because, by golly, I WILL NOT BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR IT! Arg. I need to be more prepared for this shiz xD Caleb, you will do vocals. Grace, you will make a video montage (of what, I don't know. It is not like we have had moments captured on camera on the forum xD). Gemma, you will not know it is your birthday xD Jk. jk.

Anyway. I especially like the way Caleb just, out of the blue, went "Derp." Like, it was unprecedented, unneeded. Made for great comedic relief though. I love how he kept trying not to laugh afterwards. xD Definitely a highlight.

Speaking of which, I am still working on episode one. DO NOT bug me about it. Don't make me grab my troll face. )=|
Old 07-24-2011, 06:46 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I been workin' with my virtual piano. There will be a song for Gemma's birthday next time! Because, by golly, I WILL NOT BE THE ONLY PERSON WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR IT! Arg. I need to be more prepared for this shiz xD Caleb, you will do vocals. Grace, you will make a video montage (of what, I don't know. It is not like we have had moments captured on camera on the forum xD). Gemma, you will not know it is your birthday xD Jk. jk.

Anyway. I especially like the way Caleb just, out of the blue, went "Derp." Like, it was unprecedented, unneeded. Made for great comedic relief though. I love how he kept trying not to laugh afterwards. xD Definitely a highlight.

Speaking of which, I am still working on episode one. DO NOT bug me about it. Don't make me grab my troll face. )=|
Awesomeo~ Okay, Mike. I PROMISE next time I will not know it is my birthday. xD I'll be all like. OMG I HAD NO IDEA WHAT DAY IT WAS. NONE WHATSOEVER.

And that's not true! You wished me a Happy Birthday. I am very grateful for having your presence with us in the podcast. Made me smile, I'm sure everyone else had a great time, too. =)

Links
Old 07-24-2011, 09:39 AM

Why thank you, Gemma! That means a lot to me! However, I am quite determined to do something more! And heck, I have a year!
Old 07-24-2011, 09:41 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
Why thank you, Gemma! That means a lot to me! However, I am quite determined to do something more! And heck, I have a year!
If you want to, I'm not stopping you. xD Go ahead, buddy. Although next year I'll be in America for my 21st. :o

Links
Old 07-24-2011, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem N Ems View Post
If you want to, I'm not stopping you. xD Go ahead, buddy. Although next year I'll be in America for my 21st. :o
That matters none! =D
Old 07-26-2011, 06:28 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
You can if you like, Caleb. :3

~GS.
Alright.

Professor Geoffrey and Operative

You two are up next to be on the podcast.

If you can't make it, let us know, so we can fill the spot. xD

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.
Old 07-27-2011, 06:01 AM
Operative Offline

Send a message via MSN to Operative Send a message via Skype™ to Operative

I'm available to do the podcast this Friday. Just need to know what time it'll be at, I think Caleb said 8am, can't remember though.

|thedynamicduo|
Old 07-27-2011, 07:32 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

(Keep in mind podcasts are usually Saturday.)

GUYS I FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT I HAVE TO DO THIS FRIDAY BECAUSE I'M NOT AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY. xD Sorry I didn't tell you before. I totally forgot until now. I have another party. xD

But that's good, Craig. :3 Well we can start it at 10-10:30pm my time, so I think that's 8 your time...possibly. xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-27-2011, 12:18 PM
LS Offline

hi.
Old 07-29-2011, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS the Door Mat View Post
hi.
I don't know whether or not to report this as spam or kick you... in the shins.