Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2011, 04:02 PM
SuperUltraZekrom Offline

Default SuperUltraZekrom V.S. Serebiish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serebiish View Post
Anybody want to battle?
First battle,so please don't annihilate me ^_^

(1) Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
(2) DQ: 2 days
(3) Damage Caps: 50
(4) Restrictions: - No direct recovery moves. - No OHKOs. This includes Perish Song and Destiny Bond. - Two Chills.
(5) Arena: Mt.Coronet (Mountain)
This arena is familiar in the anime,in the episode Ash helpsa boy to evolve Nosepass in Probopass,the terrain is irregular and rocky.Size (for the battle) is about 125 x 75 meters.
(6) Ref Style: Open
I choose you, Flame!

[Flame] Litwick (Male)
Ability: Flame Body
Sig Move: None at the moment

Derp

MY VPP:

Level 100: 1568
Old 09-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Serebiish Offline

Send a message via AIM to Serebiish
Default Re: SuperUltraZekrom V.S. Serebiish

[Guardian]Golett{M}
Ability: Iron Fists
Sig Move: None atm

Shadow Punch
If Litwick inflicts status condition, use Iron Defense
If not, use Earthquake

Shadow Punch ~ Iron Defense / EarthQuake

Join my forum
"The biggest proof that there are intelligent lifeforms in other planets is that they haven't contacted us..."
"World didn't get worse in last 20 years;Jornalistic coverage got better"
"Talk to a bag of cement as much as possible,as nowadays we must only believe in things that one day may be concrete... "
Old 09-29-2011, 04:50 PM
SuperUltraZekrom Offline

Will-O-Wisp
Followed by Fire Spin!
If Fire Spin Misses use Shadow Ball!

Will-O-Wisp ~ Fire Spin/Shadow Ball

Derp

MY VPP:

Old 10-04-2011, 05:17 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

I claim this battle! :D

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 10-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

SuperUltraZekrom and Serebiish, both were new ASBL battler, had made deal to battle. This was their first battle ever. They hoped for this would be their best battle for starting ASBL. Serebiish challenged SuperUltraZekrom to battle in Mount Coronet, a place where Magneton and Nosepass trained to become stronger. As I passed there, I saw the two battlers were getting ready for their first epic battle. SuperUltraZekrom impatiently throw a ball and a cute candle came out with a cute sound. Looking at that, Serebiish felt his soul burnt and a robot Pokemon possessed by ghost was called out. They both were ready to attack.

Round 1
SuperUltraZekrom

[Flame] Litwick (M)
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Moves: Will-O-Wisp ~ Fire Spin

Serebiish

[Guardian] Golett (M)
HP: 100
Energy: 100
Ability: Iron Fist
Moves: Shadow Punch ~ Iron Defense

Guardian the Golett's speed was faster than the candle, he moved first. The fist of his right arm was covered by black aura, the aura glowed darker and wilder. Golett ran towards Litwick and jumped. Flame was afraid of the punch would hit him hard. He closed his eyes, wishing the attack failed. But the punch landed on his face and threw him back. Guardian smiled at Flame. Candle was no match for him, he thought. But, Guardian felt his fist was hot and hurt. He looked at his fist. The flame from the candle had burnt his punch. Golett swung his arm, but the flame wouldn’t stop.
[Shadow Punch; Golett – 6 NRG, Litwick – 16 HP due to Iron Fist]
[Flame Body; roll 2/10 with 1,2,3 causes burn. Golett = BRN, - 2 ATK]

Litwick felt his first pain since he was chosen by SuperUltraZekrom. But he must continued the battle and brought victory to them. His master asked him to use Will-O-Wisp. Litwick followed the order and closed his eyes. He opened his mouth and let out a fire ball. Flame opened his eyes and threw the ball to Golett. Golett was burnt already and that fire ball thrown by Flame didn’t do anything special.
[Will-O-Wisp; Litwick - 3 NRG. Golett is already burnt. Failed]

The burnt Golett was afraid if he couldn’t brought this battle any longer. He decided to raise his defense up to protect him from any further harm. Guardian’s body shined bright and the armor got harder. Golett’s armor had been made tougher and he was sure Litwick couldn’t damage him anymore.
[Iron Defense; Golett - 3 NRG. Golett + 2 DEF]

Litwick watched the armor shined and he realized that armor could only protect his foe from physical contact. Flame wouldn’t attack Guardian using any physical moves. He was too small in size compared to Golett, and he was frightened of it. He didn’t want another punch like the first time anymore. Litwick raised his arms, and the fire from Golett’s body started to spin and trapped him like a vortex. Golett felt very insecure playing with this little candle. He wasn’t as weak as he thought. He must be more careful from now on.
[Fire Spin; Litwick - 3 NRG, Accuracy rolls 19/100 with 85 or less hits. Golett – 6 HP. Trap rolls 8/8 with 6 or more traps 2 rounds]

And as the two battlers had done their moves, the fire on Golett’s body started to react. The flame burnt Golett and caused him an unforgetful damage.
[BURN; Golett - 4 HP]
[Fire Spin trap; Golett - 6 HP]

End of Round 1
SuperUltraZekrom

[Flame] Litwick (M)
HP: 84
Energy: 94

Serebiish

[Guardian] Golett (M)
Energy: 91
Status: BRN, - 2 ATK, + 2 DEF, trapped by Fire Spin (1 more round)

SUZ, your moves please.

Last edited by Foxamivalth; 10-04-2011 at 07:28 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:50 PM
SuperUltraZekrom Offline

Flame, use Flamethrower!
Followed by a Shadowball!
If that misses, use Night Shade!

Flamethrower ~ Shadow Ball/ Night Shade

Derp

MY VPP:

Old 10-05-2011, 05:10 PM
Serebiish Offline

Well,since we're faster ...

Earthquake ~ Earthquake

Join my forum
"The biggest proof that there are intelligent lifeforms in other planets is that they haven't contacted us..."
"Talk to a bag of cement as much as possible,as nowadays we must only believe in things that one day may be concrete... "
Old 10-05-2011, 11:44 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Round claimed.

I'll get it up in a sec.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:12 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

Round Two

SuperUltraZekrom

[Flame] Litwick (M)
Energy: 94
Moves: Flamethrower-Shadow Ball-Night Shade

Serebiish

[Guardian] Golett (M)
Energy: 91
Status: BRN, - 2 ATK, + 2 DEF, trapped by Fire Spin (1 more round)
Moves: Earthquake-Earthquake

The Golett, ignoring his burning arm, jumped into the air. He performed a backflip before landing, punching the earth and creating a rumbling. The mountain’s snow started to fall, creating an avalanche at whoever was hiking up the mountain. The Litwick fell, clinging tightly to a ledge on the mountain somehow with its ‘hands’. It looked up at the Golett, who looked down at the Litwick, wanting to help, though his trainer ordered for him not to. The Litwick slowly got back up, though it was hurt from the fall. [Litwick -17 HP, Golett -14 Energy]

Litwick, wanting revenge, jumped a few times. It then charged up a red light, though it soon turned out to be a ball of fire. That ball then turned into a stream of fire, heading straight for the Golett. It melted some of the snow that it came close to, and then hit the Golett straight-on. [Litwick -15 energy, Golett -17 HP. Burn roll doesn’t matter because he’s already burned, imo]

Once again, the Golett jumped into the air. This time, however, he did not backflip, however he simply flipped. He landed without punching the ground this time, too. The earth shaked slightly, harming the Litwick somehow. It wasn’t that bad, though it was somewhat bad. It harmed the Litwick about as much as the last one had. [Litwick -17 HP, Golett -14 energy]

The purple ghostlike flame on Litwick’s head burned higher and brighter, confusing the Golett. Why was the flame going higher? A black and purple orb soon formed in front of the candle Pokémon, showing the reason why the flame was higher. Once it was big enough for his liking, the Litwick threw it at his opponent. The orb hit the Golett in the chest. Some of the chest plate started to crack, though it was ok for the most part. [Litwick -11 Energy, Golett -17 HP -1 SPDEF]

The Golett, remembering that his arm was burning, screamed, waving his arm up and down. Fire engulfed him for a few seconds, then it went back to just being on his arm. Right after this happened, fire circled the Golett briefly, then disappeared. The Fire Spin seemed to have faded. [Golett -10 HP for both BRN and Fire spin; no longer fire spun]

End of Round Two

SuperUltraZekrom

[Flame] Litwick (M)
HP: 50
Energy: 68

Serebiish

[Guardian] Golett (M)
HP: 40
Energy: 63

Shadow Ball's -1 SPDEF roll was one, meaning Golett loses one SPDEF.

Arena notes: It is mountain-like.

Serebiish, your moves, please.

Sorry if the arena was actually inside, I didn’t watch the episode. At least I don’t think I did.
Old 10-07-2011, 01:51 AM
Serebiish Offline

Let's throw in a Magnitude,and expect it hit hard,if you can still find in round 2,use Shadow Punch

Magnitude~Shadow Punch

Join my forum
Old 10-07-2011, 02:29 AM
SuperUltraZekrom Offline

Let's finish them off, Flame! Use Overheat! Then a Fire Blast!

Overheat ~ Fireblast

Derp

MY VPP:

Old 10-07-2011, 02:31 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

This battle shall be mine!

Old 10-07-2011, 06:14 AM
Foxamivalth Offline

Round 3

SuperUltraZekrom

[Flame] Litwick (M)
HP: 50
Energy: 68
Moves: Overheat ~ Fire Blast

Serebiish

[Guardian] Golett (M)
HP: 40
Energy: 63
Moves: Magnitude ~ Shadow Punch

Golett needed to end the battle quick. He would take a fresh bath to heal the burning wound. Golett looked at Litwick. Golent didn't want to lose to that little candle. He jumped high, and focused his power to his legs. He landed to the ground and shook the mountain. The quake was so strong that Litwick could hardly keep his balance. Litwick fell down but the ground kept shaking. Litwick was damaged physically and mentally by the quake.
[Magnitude rolls 29/100, BP = 110]
[Magnitude; Golett - 16 NRG, Litwick - 19 HP]

Finally, the quake stopped and Litwick could stood up again. The fire on Litwick's head was going to off, Litwick's stamina was so low. He was afraid that he would collapse there and woke up somewhere in the Pokemon Center. To avoid that, Litwick tried to abuse the flame power he had. He released the heat as powerful as he could. The mountain got hotter, the temperature raised drastically. Golett was hit by the powerful flame, he was really tired.
[Overheat; Litwick - 28 NRG, Golett - 27 HP, Litwick - 2 Sp.ATK]
[Overheat accuracy rolls 4/10 with 90 or less hits]

Golett knew they both were dying. He must knocked Litwick out first before he was knocked off. What he could do now was running to punch Litwick again with his mighty punch. But he couldn't run as fast as the first time. He ran out of energy. Litwick also couldn't do anything much. He took the punch directly without guarding or avoiding it.
[Shadow Punch; Golett - 6 NRG, Litwick - 13 HP due to Iron Fist]

With the last breath, Litwick made a fire ball from his hand. He put the fire ball in his mouth and blast a huge fire shaped like a star with five edges. Golett couldn't dodge the attack. The fire came so much fast and without he realized it, the fire has burnt Golett. Golett lost his consciousness. His eyes closed. And he fell on the floor.
[Fire Blast; Litwick - 22 NRG, Golett - 19 HP]
[Fire Blast accuracy rolls 23/100 with 85 or less hits. No roll for burn, target is already burnt]

End of Round

SuperUltraZekrom

[Flame] Litwick (M)
HP: 18
Energy: 18

Serebiish

[Guardian] Golett (M)
HP: -6
Energy: 41

Litwick looked at the opponent without moving. His eyes couldn't blink. He hoped that Golett wouldn't stood up anymore. And his wish came true. Golett was returned to the Pokeball. Serebiish congratulated SuperUltraZekrom for winning.

SuperUltraZekrom gets $15 for winning and KO'ing a Pokemon.
Serebiish gets $5 for losing.
Moonkit gets $5 for reffing a round.
I get $10 for reffing 2 rounds.

*) SuperUltraZekrom, link this post in Achievement thread to claim your achievement for winning a battle within 3 rounds.
*) SuperUltraZekrom and Serebiish, link this post in Registration Center to claim your free Pokemon because you both are refered to join ASBL by Foxamivalth.

Closed Thread