Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 08-11-2011, 04:43 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori
Default Re: Illusionary Truth [RP]

((Edit: Hey third page! Wh00t!!))

Stella Marino and Keitaro Kimura
Shade of Vision; Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Sabi and Winter

The illusions were gone. Stella smiled and relaxed, letting her mind snap back into its normal state like a rubber band. Well, that had been funa and interesting, but now she had had another problem on her hands: yelling. Stella hated yelling and raised voices in general. It was unbecoming to yell and lose control of your temper, or so she had been brought up to believe. She listened to the girl with the Gallade(Aki, she told herself) rant and simply adjusted her gloves and hat. She closed her umbrella, since the rain had stopped and she no longer needed to pretend that it was around.

During the girl's berating she noticed the other Alt come back, Lazarus following dutifully behind. The Alt looked around and shouted, "Hey, who's responsible for the Haunter nearly causing me to be tackled fifty feet down into the street?"

Stella was so surprised that she laughed. "Oh Lazarus, did you tackle her? Well done! You can come back now." She waved him forward, and the cackling Hauntar immediately returned to his trainer's side. With two Ghost pokemon on either side of her Stella looked slightly intimidating, although the chilly aura of both pokemon was what really got the attention of others. She patted Lazarus on the head and decided to ask questions later.

Tsubaki bristled under Aki's words. :And would you rather have us go into a fight and have no idea what we're up against?: she demanded angrily, her eyes taking on the slightest glow of pink. Near her, Princess squealed and hid behind Keitaro.

Immediately Keitaro's hand was on her shoulder, rubbing it soothingly. "Calm down, Tsubaki," he said gently. He seemed unruffled by Aki's comment and was actually smiling. He adjusted his glasses again, since they were about to fall off for a second time. "May I ask though: if your identities are suppossed to be such a big secret then why were illusions running around in the first place?"

"Who cares anyway?" Stella intervened, frowning. "You people don't know me, I don't know you and I don't care. So what if I'm an illusionist, I will do with it what I shall."

((Basically just gave you both of their viewpoints right there XDDD ))

Rai and Sora Hayabusa
Envoys of Taste and Smell
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Winter (Lati and Moonlight are still there, but I'm talking specifically to Winter here.)

The twins winced as the girl broke past their barriers to talk to them mentally. They had gotten a much stronger reaction than they thought. Sora nearly dropped an apple (but he managed to catch it, no need to attract attention after all) and Rai's face softened as he listened to her story. When she came to the end all of hardness and left his eyes and was replaced with a deep pity.

:Oh you poor thing,: he said, reaching out and giving her hair an affectionate ruffle. :What a hell that must be. No one around to teach you? We can help.:

:Really?: Sora questioned, still having his verbal conversation with his customer. :I mean not to bring your hopes down or anything, but we kinda naturally had ourselves shielded. Our bond was always turned more to each other, and we only heard someone's thoughts if they were thinking particularly loud.:

Rai nodded slightly. :Yes, that is true, but we also have had some psychics in our family as well. We come from a line of illusionsts: the Hayabusa family. I am Rai Hayabusa and that's my brother Sora. Illusionry is a type of psychic power, so sometimes we got psychics in the line instead of illusionsts; we happen to be both. We can trach you how to shield yourself, if you wish.:

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Sylver Offline

Joseph Rams
Veil of Mind
Catelia City
ARPers: Everyone involved in the fight

"Who cares anyway?" I heard a girl in gothic clothing argue. "You people don't know me, I don't know you and I don't care. So what if I'm an illusionist, I will do with it what I shall." Unfazed by her ghost Pokemon, I recalled mine and walked up to her.

"Well, you're right on that prospect, but I'm afraid now isn't the time to rest. Whoever made this storm was obviously intending to send anyone not like us indoors, with the full knowledge that we'd treat it as a walk in the park. Like it or not, somebody was attempting to draw us out, and now they have knowledge of who we are and what we look like. We are officially in something we probably don't want to be in anyway." I explained, crossing my arms as I stared dead-center into her eyes.

"As for you," I directed to the trainer with the Gardevoir named Tsubaki. "You're now in possession of knowledge you shouldn't have. I warn you now, don't try to talk about Alternates if you're not one. You'll get into deep trouble, most likely with whomever masterminded this whole illusion." I warned.

Looking around, I noticed people starting to walk outside of the buildings again and decided to expand my psychic channel to every Alternate that was in the fight, and the Psychic pokemon of the non-Alt trainers, placing a mild strain on my concentration.

:Ignore whatever people may speak to you. Now that our identities as Alternates have been revealed to whomever was behind that storm, this is no time to run and hide. Gather in the Pokemon Center. We can talk about just what the hell happened there: I transmitted.

Zen
Veil of Sight
Castelia City, Narrow Street
ARPers: Sarai

I looked up at the strange woman. She seemed to be avoiding using one arm too much. Recalling everyone except Samuel, the shiny Arcanine sat down next to me as carefully climbed on.

"I guess the storm passed. Good, those fake raindrops were bugging me." I spoke to nobody in particular, sitting carefully on Samuel's back.

:Ignore whatever people may speak to you. Now that our identities as Alternates have been revealed to whomever was behind that storm, this is no time to run and hide. Gather in the Pokemon Center. We can talk about just what the hell happened there: I heard in my mind suddenly, almost making me fall off of Samuel's back in surprise. I still wasn't used to telepathy yet.

"I guess we should head to the Pokemon Center, right? I mean, it does sound like the safest place to be right now, and you could have a place to get away from those Pokemon that attacked you and all, right?" I asked the girl. "My name is Phillip Rivers, but I also go by the nickname Zen. So, what's your name?" I introduced.

Charles
Enhanced Zoroark
Castelia City, Narrow Street

[Damn it!] I mentally swore, seeing the pokemon disappearing and the group of trainers there. [Now even if my target is there, any attempt at kidnapping would be a suicide attempt!] I snarled and started to turn until I saw a familiar sight.

[That boy...] I mused, staring at the child with a wooden sword on his back. He looked too familiar, but I couldn't place my claw on it. All it was giving me was a headache.

Turning, I started to walk away from the group, my superior hearing catching the conversation of the young adult who previously hatched a Zorua egg, something I at least smiled about.

[Well, looks like he deduced the meaning of the storm rather quickly. I better report this to Rolland.] I thought, disappearing into the now-livelier streets of the city.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?

Last edited by Sylver; 08-12-2011 at 04:05 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Shade of Vision; Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Specifically Sylver, but Winter and Sabi as well

Stella scoffed and crossed her arms at the boy talking to her, staring right back at him. Her silver eyes narrowed. "If you don't want to be in this situation," she said icily, "Then why don't you just leave? It's in your full power to do so." She took a few steps until she was right in front of him. "Why don't you just leave, and treat this whole incident like this never happened. But more importantly: stop telling me what to do. Like I just said, I shall do whatever I want."

"There's no need to get so defensive, miss." Keitaro said calmly, causng Stella's head to whip around and glare at him. "As for your reactions, I repeat myself: if you wanted to stay unnoticed then you should have hidden yourselves better. Being caught by the likes of me simply won't do." He smiled then, but it was as sharp as broken glass.

:Regardless of who is who,: Tsubaki piped up. :We look awfully suspicious just standing here. We need to get inside.:

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-12-2011, 02:11 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rizu
Shade of Sound
Castelia City
ARPer's: Chibi, Winter, Sylver [In order of most direct interaction]

So that gothic snub is the owner of the Haunter that had me unfocused for that one moment...

Zhen was growling rather loudly, and Shorai sparked at the ground in front of her. In a sense, she was sort of spitting in the general direction of the girl but only I knew that's what Shorai was really doing. He...she, only looked like he was failing at throwing an Electro Ball at the ground. I tried to calm myself a bit, knowing that if Zhen decided to angrily bolt for her, there was no sense in stopping anger with anger. Something else I heard was another snippy girl ranting at a guy about illusionists...wait. Oh hell...

'That must of been the trainer of the Gallade who messed...god I'm surrounded by incompetence...pure incompetence...'

I was aggrivated at the idiocy of others, but I was more concerned about that ignorant goth right now. Lazarus, the Haunter, was at her side along with a Mismagius that also looked rather smug. I was getting an unimpressive first impression from her. I then realized the kid had still been talking to me, as one of Zhen's heads was glaring at him.

"Kid, listen, I'm an adult, I don't need you giving me advice." I started quietly. "The safest place for me to be is on my own, and my name is no good to you."

It wasn't an angry tone like I was feeling, it was my calm tone, one of neutrality...neutralness, whatever the word was. I could feel Zhen getting louder in his growls, and I saw him move forward a bit, ready to lunge at the gothic girl. Honestly, I would of wanted to do the exact same thing but I wasn't that petty. I didn't let him even move a meter without using my auditory illusions powers to get him to listen.

Zhen. She isn't worth the effort.

The shiny Hydriegon stopped as soon as he started, looking back at me, then at the other girl surrounding herself in ghosts. He snarled and growled, coming back to me resentfully.

"Worse things are going to happen to a person with little regard for life and next to no decency or respect for it." I spoke out loud to him this time, still reffering directly to the gothic girl. "NEvermind the fact she continues to speak of a certain existence yet prattles on to the outsider about not getting involved when she herself won't shut up about it. Hypocritical excuse really."

My tone was my usual calm, I actually felt a bit better saying that out loud, though Zhen hadn't calmed down, he was still giving death stares to that Haunter called Lazarus. Shorai took a step forward and sparked electricity on the ground just a couple meters away from where she was standing.

"Oh, and by the way," I was speaking directly to the gothic ghost girl this time. "I wasn't tackled specifically by that Haunter as I was on my way to try and figure out who was behind this, and I was going to get this problem in the ass but some other assanine snub decided to be a pain in the ass."

Now I was feeling much better, back to my calm. No one could see my eyes behind my shades, so I looked calm the entire time. Slightly serious but calm, as my tone was ninety nine percent of the time. I ignored the pain in my shoulder, and no one could tell it was bothering me. Yeah it hurt but it would be dealth with later.

"So if anyone else feels like screwing things up, I'll be on my way."

No one who wasn't apart of this spat wouldn't hear anything, that was the benefit of sound illusion. Sure visual illusions could make us all invisible but that wasn't as practical as not being heard.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:47 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Wynter Kanon and Darius Chestnut
Envoys of Taste and Sight
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Latisiblings directly, Winter_Cherry, Enkaku_Kumori possibly

"Could I help you with anything? It's rather strange of you to stand right behind me, as if you're waiting for me to leave." The cloaked person spoke, and although it was hard to draw any emotional cues from the voice, the words made the feelings pretty clear. This fellow had pretty much pinpointed Darius’s motive, not the he’d admit it, however. Starting a scene here wasn’t the wisest option, and luckily, he had a way out.

“We were simply waiting for you to finish your transactions. It would have been rude of us to have interrupted, no?” he stated, not shifting his voice or facial expression in the slightest. In one way, the man wasn’t lying, and knew it all too well. To emphasise the point, Wynter nodded shyly, but didn’t add anything. Her words wouldn’t serve any good, and would probably only damper Darius’s efforts.

She was also a little more fascinated with the others, although it was really hard to see what they up to. Like with anything, however, the girl didn’t dare move around in attempt to find out more. Rocky, on the other hand, was getting a little fed up with sitting at her trainer’s footsteps like a lifeless doll. It was taking everything for her not to get up and check things out, and was only doing this for Winter’s sake.

00C: Short again DX

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-13-2011, 07:26 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Shade of Vision; Non Alt
Affected RPers: Mainly Sabi, but the others can be witnesses

The other trainer seemed rather angry at her. Stella raised an eyebrow at her words and before she was even halfway done she started to chuckle. At the end of her rant it was a full blown laugh of pure delight and mockery. Lola had been glaring at the Hydriegon as if daring it to do something, but she turned to give Stella a puzzled glance when she heard the laughter.

The young lady paused and smiled, like a parent chiding a rather thick child. "Oh Lola, there's no need to get so worked up. She's just throwing a little tantrum like the child she is." Her eyelids dipped down and little and she half-turned, deliberately facing away from the girl as if looking at her when she was speaking wasn't worth the effort. "It's quite silly, really. They think they know everything and like to shout this to the world, thinking that people will actually listen and care about what they think. However she's just like those tiny little dogs that you kick into a gutter: she bark and barks endlessly, without reason, but she never bites and when a challenge raises its head she runs away with her tail between her legs."

She motioned to Lazarus and started to slowly walk away. "Come on, let's leave this place. We don't need these people anymore."

((Rai and Sora kinda have nothing to say atm. Sora's just waiting for them to pay up and leave.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-13-2011, 08:08 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rizu
Shade of Sound
Castelia City
ARPer's: Chibi mostly

What a stuck up little punk.

This person was definitely on my hate list of people I had, under circumstances, been forced to meet. I could hear Shorai sparking with electricity and Zhen was ready to rip the girls head off. I wasn't phased by anything she said, it only proved my points and the other ones I had yet to bring up.

"Those who surround themselves in remnants of the dead I suppose wouldn't understand the value of a life, and laugh back in self response to avoid the idea of that being challenged. Thus, a response to make one you believe the person knows nothing because of the need to feel the person is speaking in stupidity in order to go on without that challenge sitting in your mind." I started, still calm as usual. "Claiming it to be a tanrum is only your single perception so that you can more easier believe that I have no point to what I'm saying, which is rather childish. This yapping dogs, as all dogs do, always start for a valid reason. It's when those who choose to ignore it and won't listen, find it annoying and senseless."

Zhen still seemed as angry as usual but Shorai calmed down a bit. I took a step sideways, facing Zhen. I closed my eyes for a moment but not like you could see it beyond my shades.

"Chlidren find time for pranks in the time of action and seriousness. " I was reffering to what her damn Haunter did. "And as I recall...Zhen was the one who made a challenge first, I stopped him as fighting without real need is pointless. So next time you want to claim I flee at the sight of a challenge, check your hypocrisy first. No one around here has made a challenge to me yet. The only one walking away, laughing to hide what's under your hat, is you. It's amusing when the person calling names here is really the only one acting as such of what she calls others."

Or are you going to do something about it to prove me wrong...?
Old 08-13-2011, 09:22 PM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Stella Marino
Shade of Vision
Castelia City
Affected Rpers: Sabi

Another laugh. "What a way to prove my point," Stella said and opened and closed her hand rapidly, like a person talking. "Yap on little dog, no one is listening." She turned then, her silver eyes flashing. "All you have to say about others is criticism. Why don't you actually do something useful and take action. You want to hit me? Then do it."

Next to her Lazarus cackled and moved closer, rubbing his hands together in anticipation. Lola was silent and just narrowed her eyes.

((No, Stella is not gonna actually come out and say 'Let's battle'. She will however, be a troll.))

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 08-14-2011, 05:28 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Aki Shibayama and Haru Aozora
Veil of Touch and Non-Alt
Castelia City
Affected RPers: Sabi, Chibi, and Sylver

"No, I'd rather have all you clueless non-Alts stay away and mind your own frigging business and stay clueless like you're supposed to." Aki growled in response to Tsubaki before turning her sightless eyes on Keitaro. "Don't you have a few show-offy idiots in just about every group?" She hissed, jerking away from the hand Haru tried to put on her shoulder.

"Hey, how'd you do that? I thought--"

"Blind, not totally sensory deprived..." She sighed, turning to face her Liepard and Golurk. "Colossus, good job, now return." She said dryly after producing the shield-stickered pokeball again. With a slight nod, the Golurk disappeared in the engulfing flash of red emitted by the pokeball.

"But you doged that like you could--"

"I have my methods, okay? If it will freaking satisfy you, Musei can show you what my eyes see. It's totally dark." Aki seemed to not be able to let Haru Aozora finish a single sentence.

/Not totally, to be absolutely correct./ Musei told her almost smugly, and Aki's head snapped in his direction, but was still so obviously off that anyone watching her might have thought her crazy.

"Oh shut up about technicalities. That's not my eyes." She said, sounding only fractionally annoyed rather than angry like she was with everyone else. And then there was that boy's voice that entered her head... Aki snorted as two started bickering in the background--the visual Alt and another--and replied to the telepath. "And with those two fighting like cats and dogs and my general distrust of most of the population, I don't see that happening." She growled softly. "Besides, if they did it, they must have known we were here in the first place--it's not like they were just putting that out there to see what came outta the woodwroks."

Michelle Toya
Veil of Vision
Nimbasa
Affected RPers: Chibi(Moonlight and Lati are just around. XD)

Michelle flinched under Rai's hand as he ruffled her hair. /It...it was. Always isolated because it was the only way to get peace and quiet aside from sleep, able to hear every single person's thoughts around me... That's why I left Hoenn for a place where no one knew my name. Where I didn't become the immediate subject of pointing and whispered conversations I could hear.../ She thought back, looking almost miserable, though her eyes widened when Rai made the offer to help try and teach her to shield herself. /You could try that? I don't know how well it would work on me, but I don't know if it would work... However, to have my thoughts to myself for once, the would not be so bad if it did work... Would you really be willing to help?/ She tried not to let the hope show in her face. She didn't dare let her dreams go wild, no, she never let them get out of hand before, she would not do it now.

/Are you sure, Miche?/ Cam asked quietly, Miche nodded.

/I want this, Cam. I'm tired of hearing everything, all the time./

OOC: And because Chibi said let's jump...
Shinichi
Enhanced Veil of Vision and Sound
Genesis Base(Formerly known as P2)
Affected RPers: Chibi(Unless Rolland appears outta nowhere)

Shinichi had passed the girl to his Blaziken to hold out a hand to Nina and help her off his Braviary. "Good job with getting us here, Kamikaze." He murmured, patting the Braviary's head with his other hand. "And thank you for handling the girl, Volcan." Lillie smiled and waved to Volcan, still clinging to Shinichi's back. The preoccupied Blaziken looked unamused, but waved back out of pure habit before Lillie scrambled down Shi's back to hold her hand out to run her small hands over Kamikaze's feathers in a bigger thanks than Shi's distracted pats.

She simply hoped that maybe this next mission Rolland would give then would not make her trainer so sad.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 08-14-2011, 09:50 AM
Skeez Offline

OOC; Short, I know, but I have nothing to work with yet. D:
Jix
Envoy of Vision
Castelia City

Time for some fun.

He'd been quiet for too long. He didn't know how he'd been able to remain quiet for as long as he had, but somehow he did. And he didn't like it one bit. So, now, it was time for him to step out of the shadows, and into the light. So to speak.

"Chandler... Where to? Big city, busy. Eek." The bandage-clad Jix uttered, under his breath, to his Chandelure companion, who replied by jumping up and down and flailing his flame-wielding arms. One of the flames lightly brushed the skin directly under Jix's eye, the only part of his body not wrapped up and pinned away. Jix didn't notice, though. The flame darkened the patch of skin it had passed over, and the smell of burnt flesh was now drifting through the air. The scent was apparent to everybody except him, as he could hear peoples disgusted remarks as he passed them. Little did they know the scent was coming from him. In fact, most people didn't even see him. He'd been working hard to make his appearance look like that of a small child, blonde hair, blue eyes, no older than six years old. To the untrained eye, this was generally how most people saw him.

But he knew he was a monster.

"THERETHERETHERETHERE" Chandler began to shriek, a sound Jix could only hear inside of his head. Maybe this was another reason for his insanity?

"Where. What." Jix replied, following Chandler's extended arm with his eye to see a narrow alleyway. He smiled underneath the mass of bandages and straps, and began to make his way towards it.
Old 08-14-2011, 10:13 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Rizu
Shade of Sound
Castelia City to Narrow Street
ARPer's: Chibi mostly...again

Such a child...

"The one who repeats the same points in an argument is the one who is losing the argument."

I wasn't going to get through to this vampire wannabe teenager. I was just wasting my time, and Zhen seemed to start seeing my point. Shorai spat another set of Volts at the gothic's feet. Yeah she was just a waste of air.

"Maybe my 'yapping' is too much for your childish attention span." I said calmly, but sharply. "It maybe critisism but that's what the world doesn't have enough of. Everyone fears it, or hates it. No one learns from it, they all just reject it."

I decided to turn slightly back at this girl, even managing a tiny crack of a smile. Despite my shoulder still hurt, I was well on my way to ignoring it.

"I'm above hitting people outside self defense. Besides, I'm not the one who wants to hit you."

Zhen growled and glared at Lazarus, all three heads looking at either the Haunter, the girl or the other ghost Pokemon with her. I turned to walk away, having Shorai give the girl one final electrical spat before following me.

"It's funny you mention to me trying to do something useful, when just a few moments ago I was on the trail of whoever was causing these disturbances before you had your ghost screw everything over." I more or less half thought out loud, half spoke. "Anyway, as much as your invite to physically harm you is tempting my friend here, we're going to have to decline. Can't give misbehaved children what they want."

With that, Shorai jolted foward with speed, jumping and latching herself onto the sides of buildings as Zhen picked me up and launched himself away from the group. I had been done trying to be nice. Well...tht probably wasn't the best way to put it but that was the way I could think of.

Zhen quickly flew back down Narrow Street, following my chiny Galvantula who was leaping between the buildings like the crazy free runner he...she was. With no one to see me directly, I fit my hand under my sweater and rubbed my shoulder.

'Damn...even touching the muscle hurts...'

I sat down on the dragon's back, leaning against his neck. So much for today...some non-Alt knew that Alts existed...I was nearly mauled by some rogue Zoroark and his posse...some ten year old comes and tries to save me...note to self: work on skills to prevent previously mention statement from happening again. Today started out great and then just went downhill...and I still had that bad feeling in my gut...the very back of it.

It was going to happen again...
Old 08-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Latisiblings Offline

Mammon
Envoy of Touch
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Enkaku, Winter, Eternal (taking the first words because I'm lazy like that

He smirked, as he heard the man's reply. They had just met but he could already see that they were similar. He's as much of a bastard as I am, he thought. The way his expression didn't change a bit clearly showed that he was a pro. Either in money-making, corrupt business, or... his type of business. Well, whichever business he worked in, he wanted something with the twins or the girl. Mammon had a gut feeling that he'd be meeting the formal man a lot more than he liked, later on.

"I suppose I'll have to keep you waiting a little more, then. I apologize if you are on a tight schedule." Mammon decided to keep stalling time around them a little more; since he had absolutely no leads on this Michelle person (the employer was either an idiot or just messing with him- he bet on the latter), he could afford to waste some time, and frankly, he was quite curious to what the man was looking for.

"Here's your money for the three apples." Mammon took the apples from his hand and started to munch on an apple, mechanically.

"Hmm, they aren't half bad. Could I have four more, please?" Not that they were anywhere that good to be worth his money (he actually died a little inside every time he chewed on the apples; not worth 75 cents), but it would give him an excuse to stick around a little further.

"Oh, by the way... Would you happen to know someone named Michelle Toya?" Mammon spoke conversationally.

Pokemon Online username: Nate Rivers

Attempting to go 100th on PO main server

Trivia: Did you know that Shuckle can do the most damage in all Pokemon games combined?
Old 08-14-2011, 04:19 PM
Sylver Offline

Joseph Rams
Veil of Mind
Castelia City
ARPers:
Sarai (indirect/future vision)

Sighing as the girl flew away on her Hydreigon, I turned and began walking to the Pokemon Center.

"Whoever is heading for the Pokemon Center, feel free to come. If not, then good luck with whatever comes ne-" I began to speak, before abruptly clutching my forehead. On the outside, it would appear as if I were suffereing a sudden headache, but on the inside, my true skills were activating again.

[Vision]
Castelia. I was looking down upon it from atop a skyscraper, staring down at what appeared to be the girl on her Hydreigon, a phone in my left hand and a list of names and photos in my right, hers circled. Smugly grinning, I looked over at two other Zoroarks next to me. Shouting something in the Pokemon language, I grinned as the three of us tossed a fiber cable net down, catching the Hyrdreigon and its rider off-guard as the net closed and electrified, sending enough volts to knock the Human into unconsciousness and weaken the Hydreigon enough for us to catch it and force it back into its Pokeball. Laughing, we dragged the girl off into an inconspicuous vehicle parked in a side alley, locking her in the cell after taking away her pokemon.
[End Vision]

Breathing heavily, my head shot back up, almost giving myself whiplash as I pulled out Rufus's Pokeball, calling him out.

"That's why they created the diversion. She's the target!" I shouted, hopping on Rufus as he took to the air quickly, chasing after the shiny Hydreigon at top speed, and towards Rizu, all the while looking for the perfect spot to look down at the scene and lay an ambush.

Wanna try your hand at an Interactive Adventure? Come try What is Darkness?
Old 08-15-2011, 06:27 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Wynter Kanon and Darius Chestnut
Envoys of Taste and Sight
Nimbasa City
Affected RPers: Latisiblings, Winter_Cherry, Enkaku_Kumori

"I suppose I'll have to keep you waiting a little more, then. I apologize if you are on a tight schedule." The clocked figure replied, which made Darius groan, internally of course. He hadn’t banked on this waiting, which proved of some annoyance. However, such a minor detail wasn’t nearly enough to faze him, and he remained calm as ever.

“Take your time, we are in no rush,” he stated, emotionless as before. Wynter, despite having waited for hours before didn’t react adversely to this response. Not that standing around here was her opinion of fun; she’d prefer to go for a meal or something, but never said anything. She, like before, nodded obediently, not adding in a single word.

"Here's your money for the three apples." The mysterious fellow then paid the sum demanded, and then started on the snack. Not having eaten in a while, the brunette eyed the fruit carefully before returning her gaze back to the ground. Pommes weren’t her favourite by a long stretch, but she didn’t really care much at this point. Sure, her power was taste, but it didn’t work very well when she was the intended target, which made sense.

"Hmm, they aren't half bad. Could I have four more, please?" he (for the sake of a pronoun, it sounds kind of… mean) ordered a few more, which inevitably meant the wait time had just lengthened. Rocky didn’t like this too much…

"Oh, by the way... Would you happen to know someone named Michelle Toya?" the figure then asked, rather casually. Wynter immediately gave her head a slight shake, her eyes barely lifting from the ground. Darius, on the other hand, decided to wait for the others to reply before saying anything. In reality, he’d never heard the name in his life, but stayed silent, for now.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-15-2011, 07:47 AM
Skeez Offline

Jix
Envoy of Vision
Narrow Street

He wondered if she saw him. He doubted it. No one ever does. He watched, silently, as a Hydreigon with a girl sat on top of it flew past quickly, a Galvantula hopping between buildings slightly ahead of them. He tapped lightly on the empty space next to him on the bench he was resting on, and his Chandelure appeared, nothing but a faint outline against the dark brick walls. Well, at least to the non believers. Jix pointed his index finger towards the girl, and the Chandelure began frantically waving it's arms.

"You think?" Jix questioned, under his breath. The Chandelure began to bounce up and down, screaming inside of Jix's head.

"YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE HER HER" The sound was unbearable, yet somehow Jix had learned to cope. He smiled slightly, and nodded.

"Gyuh gyuh gyuh gyuh... Good." After his accident, Jix's laugh never was quite normal. Chandelure had always found his laugh slightly disturbing... There was something not right about it. Fading back into complete nothingness, Jix was left alone. Standing up and letting out a sigh, he stretched, checking the area around him, before sprinting down the narrow, dark street after the large dragon. His mind was working a mile a minute to project the image of a young child running down the street into the minds of onlookers and passers-by, and he hoped, not just for his sake, that there were no alts stood in with the crowd. He knew he wasn't going to reach the girl on foot; closing his eyes, still running, he focused hard on the image he had of the girl. Using the full extent of his illusionary powers, Jix forced the images of what he witnessed on the day of his parents death into her head, hoping that it would be enough to distract her long enough for him to make the distance.

"Blood blood blood blood blood BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD" was the only word that he could hear. He twitched.