Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 09-05-2011, 11:50 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Then Animal Life [~*Chapt. 3 Up!*~]

This epic banner was made by Agent Shih-Na.

The Animal Life

Due to many Fanfics being stolen, I guess I’ll do this.

Fanfic name: The Animal Life
Sites Posted on: Pe2k (Pokémon elite 2000), Pokémon Senerity, The Stowaways
Sites I will possibly post it on yet haven’t posted it on yet:none
Usernames: Pe2k: Moonkit
Pokémon Senerity: Moonstone352
The Stowaways: Moonkit

If you find it on another site, please inform me. It might be me, but then again, it might not be.

Chapter index:

Chapter One-My new sister (Jazz POV)
Chapter Two-Love at First Sight...for my Sister. (Jazz POV)

Extras:
Character bios

Last edited by MoonKit; 09-23-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:51 PM
MoonKit Offline

Default Re: Then Animal Life

Character Bios

Jazeliza Maria De Serenity (Jazz)
A 13-year-old girl
Appearance: Normal
Half-Animal
Animal
Category: Main Character.
Jazz is honestly my favorite character, and even her appearances were fun to 'make', with them being dress up dolls. Jazz is a great character and will stand up for her friends and her sister, even when she learns that her sister is a wizard.

Santo Natsis
A 12-year-old boy
Half-animal
Animal
Category: Main Character
Let me tell you first that it took me about a day to find this Japanese dress up doll to do Santo, and I started on the story before I started his normal appearance. His animal appearance was done first. He is a good character, though he doesn't trust Jade whatsoever.

Jade Sonita De Serenity
A 11-year-old girl
Wizard
Category: Main characters adopted sister.
Jade is the nicest Wizard in The Animal Life. She looks out for Santo and her sister, Jazz, and dislikes most Wizards. She has a small crush on Duncan, but not even Jazz knows this.

Duncan Nortaca
A 13-year-old boy
Wizard
Category: Rival
Duncan is quite evil, apparently, being the rival. His appearance, yes, is Link from LoZ. He can be somewhat sweet, for he has a small crush on Jade, and knows that he harms Santo or Jazz, that he will never get to telling Jade how he feels.

Last edited by MoonKit; 09-06-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-05-2011, 11:51 PM
MoonKit Offline

Chapter One-My New Sister.
Jazz

My life is anything but normal.

I woke up screaming. I had dreamed that I was a cat, and I was being chased by Wizards. It, of course, wasn’t true. I was still my normal self, sleeping in my normal bed.

“Jazaliza, dear, can you please come out here?” My parents called. Yes, my name is Jazaliza. Most people call me by my Birth name, Jazz. You see, here, we are given two names. A birth name and a spirit name. Not many people knew their spirit name, but I was lucky enough to know mine.

“Coming, ma!” I replied.

I quickly grabbed my bag so I didn’t need to run back up here before school started and ran downstairs.

“Ok, good, you’re here. Your father and I were thinking of adopting a child, a girl, from the adoption agency. We were wondering if you would like that, since your friends always have band or choir, and you don’t have a sister,” My mother said. Had she read my mind? Was I dreaming? Was this even reality? No, it couldn’t be. My parents weren’t going to adopt another girl, or make one, because of what happened to my sister, Cecelia.

You see, my family has this curse, or at least our little generation does. If my parents make or adopt a girl, that girl will die on her sixteenth birthday somehow, whether it is murder or a fire or something like that. It was all because my deceased goodie-two-shoes sister, Makayla. The only way to break the curse would be to defeat the one who put the curse on them, or help them, or even have a name starting with J, such as mine.

“Ma, I thought you weren’t going to adopt a girl because of the curse?”

“I found one, a girl about your age, named Jade. She, like you, will not be fully affected by the curse.”

Fully affected, right, whatever. I nodded and walked to the door, going outside. School didn’t start for another thirty minutes, but it would be good if I got there early. I walked to the school, which was about a block away.

“Hey, Jazz! What’s up?” Santo asked. Santo was one of my friends. He was five lockers down from me, oddly.

“Not much; apparently my parents are going to adopt another kid, a girl no less.”

“That’s no good,” He ‘gasped’. It wasn’t exactly a gasp, but it was kind of a gasp.

---

I walked out of the classroom, waving to my teacher. It was lunch time now, as I knew. I got in the line for Pizza and waited. I was surrounded by sixth grade newbies, so I decided to trick them.

“Y’know, I don’t think you have first lunch, I think yours is third,” I said.

“Oh, crap, it is? Thanks for telling us.” The two ran off, leaving me to move up a couple steps. Now I was surrounded by a few friends, one of which was Santo, who was laughing after he saw that I had done it.

I grabbed a Pepperoni Pizza and poured some parmesan cheese on it. I didn’t take anything else, mainly because I wasn’t that hungry.

“Oh, no! It’s the Curse Girl! Don’t go by her, she’ll put the Curse on us!” Two of the school’s gossip girls cried. They weren’t typical gossip girls, they were witches. They had to use potions to hide their ugliness. They, unlike us, were teamed up with the Witches. You see, the story of the Witches and Half-animals is long. It is said to have all started when Karana Sentalius was born. Kara was half animal, half wizard. The wizards liked her a lot, whereas the half-animals hated her guts.

“Wizards these days, nothing but troublesome little morons,” a young cat spat.

“No, they’re not; they are superior beings to us,” Kara barked. All of the others stared at her.

“WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY!?” The leader roared. He was a lion, go figure.

The other animals circled Kara, slowly walking in a circle around her, their heads facing her. Some snarled, growled, or snapped at her.

“Why is she even here? She’s not one of us!”

I forgot the rest, but then again, my history class wasn’t fast. The teacher mainly made us study math-related things, which I had done in the last class.

Right then, all chaos broke lose. The students that were half-animals started to back me up, and the wizards and witches backed the other two up. The vampires and werewolves, though there weren’t many, backed me up. Even teachers started screaming. It all stopped when another sixth grader walked in. She was somewhat black, but she wasn’t too dark of ‘black’. She walked through the doors to the building and walked over to the office window. She said something to the lady and the two nodded. They both looked at me, and then beckoned me over.

“You will be going home with Jade today. She must be your new adopted sister,” She said.

I nodded and smiled at Jade. I was glad she had a name starting with J, unlike my other sisters had. She wouldn’t die until her time came, and that wouldn’t be too soon.

---

The rest of school past quickly, as it wasn’t much other than reading and computer lab. I walked to my locker, locker five-hundred forty-five. I put my books and other things away and grabbed my planner and backpack, and the fifty dollars that I hadn’t spent in the Student Shop. I quickly stowed the fifty dollars in my backpack along with my planner and walked out to the busses.

“Remain calm!” A lady said as she ran around, not remaining calms herself. The students themselves weren’t calm, either. Many were huddling close to the building, or just running back inside. About two of them were just getting on the bus calmly, but they were eighth grade daredevils. I soon saw why people weren’t remaining calm.

A rattlesnake had come within sight of the students, and there wasn’t a single exterminator that would take care of this little creature. I sighed and looked for my sister. I soon remembered that the office lady had told me to walk her home from school. I sighed and walked to where the walkers went.

“Finally you’re here!” Jade sighed. “That rattlesnake scared me, so I walked over here.”

“I’m just glad you’re all right. Do you know if anyone got hurt?”

“Yes, he was a wizard in the same grade you’re in. His name was Duncan.”

Duncan. He was in my math and science classes. I hoped he wasn’t ok; he was the son of the woman who cursed my family. I said nothing more and walked, along with my sister, back to my house.

“Hi there, Jazz. I see you met you’re sister, Jade.”

I nodded. My parents could be captain obvious at times.

I walked up to my room and unzipped my backpack. I grabbed my planner, opening it, and took out the papers. Homework, more homework…what was this; a note?

Dear Half-Animal,

If you can decode this message, do the opposite.

Yl mlg tl gl gsv yzxp lu gsv hxsllo.

I quickly decoded it. It said: “Do not go to the back of the school”.

I did the opposite.

---

“Now that we’re all here,” Santo started, “I would like to say something. There is a new wizard at our school. She came right before Jazz herself walked up to the office next to her.” Everyone gasped. Some looked at me and scowled.

“Jade is NOT a wizard. Even my mother knows that, you noobs.”

The others laughed. Some mimicked what I said. It all stopped when Santo said, “yes, she is.”

I stared at him. My own friend going against me…I couldn’t believe it. It must have been a dream. I pinched myself, but nothing happened. I looked around and growled. “Prove it, traitor.”

Suddenly there was a large rumble and two of the half-animal people game out, followed by my sister, Jade, who was tied up with a simple rope.

“Let her go!” I shouted. No one listened to me, and Jade was just dragged closer to Santo.

“Do you not see it, Jazz? Jade is glowing with power waiting to come out. When she or you are in danger, it will be unleashed. Trust me,” Santo laughed.

Jade looked at me sadly and I shook my head. I would get her out, for I knew she was just a simple little girl.

“OTHER FORM TRANSFORMS!” I yelled. Everyone except for Jade and I turned into their other form, but I was surprised at what I saw. Half of the people that had come were wizards. They all looked at Jade and I and scratched their heads. I soon turned into an animal myself, an orange tabby cat with my normal black hair. The wizards, for some reason, did not attack me when I transformed. They undid the ties on Jade and told her to follow me. Each of them pointed towards my house, and I got the message. I ran home, leading my sister away from the fight that would soon break out.

---
In case you didn't know what the note said/how to translate it, it was in an a=z type format.

Last edited by MoonKit; 09-05-2011 at 11:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Max0596 Offline

Send a message via MSN to Max0596
Post Re: Then Animal Life

Ahh, quite a quick start, no? It's like Ambersand in that way. And did she just say "noobs"? With a straight face? XD niiice. Liking it thus far. Hoping to see others up soon!

And she must be a genius. I couldn't decode it that quickly.

|||||||||||||||Enjoy the moment!
|||||||||||||||I take requests...if you want stuff, I mean...
Old 09-08-2011, 02:04 AM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by max0596 View Post
Ahh, quite a quick start, no? It's like Ambersand in that way. And did she just say "noobs"? With a straight face? XD niiice. Liking it thus far. Hoping to see others up soon!

And she must be a genius. I couldn't decode it that quickly.
-Drinks defective (exploded all over me) soda-
Yupp, she just did say noobs with a straight face xD

Actually, it just runs in the animal 'family'. Their good at decoding things when its not invisible.

I might need to write an extra on everything you need to know.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:14 AM
Max0596 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
-Drinks defective (exploded all over me) soda-
Yupp, she just did say noobs with a straight face xD

Actually, it just runs in the animal 'family'. Their good at decoding things when its not invisible.

I might need to write an extra on everything you need to know.
Yeah, I would say that's mandatory, given Jazz's...limited knowledge on the subjects.

Old 09-09-2011, 01:51 AM
MoonKit Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by max0596 View Post
Yeah, I would say that's mandatory, given Jazz's...limited knowledge on the subjects.
What did you just say?
Old 09-09-2011, 02:39 AM
Max0596 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonKit View Post
What did you just say?
Bluntly?
You should do it, because being first person as Jazz in the story makes it hard for her to know this, as already explained in the story. She didn't pay attention to History ^-^ same as me. Basically, yeah, it would be good to.

Old 09-15-2011, 02:42 AM
MoonKit Offline

Chapter 2-Love at First Sight…for my sister.
Jazz

By the time we got home, it was quite dark. I said goodnight to my parents, meaning my mother, and went up to my room to go to bed. My sister would be using the empty bedroom beside mine, which had out-of-style things.

My room wasn’t too cool, but I had a dart board, a set of high-quality darts, and a soccer ball chair. I don’t know if you needed to know that, or the fact that I am a champion dart person. I climbed the small ladder to the top bunk of my bunk bed and climbed into bed.

---

The next morning was actually normal. But then again, it was just the morning. I got up and went downstairs for breakfast. I saw that mother had made us pancakes with the family recipe that I couldn’t learn until I was a freshman. Let me just tell you that our recipe is perfect. It has blueberries and a tiny bit of syrup in it!

Once breakfast was done, I got my things together, grabbed my coat, brushed my teeth, helped my sister pack for school, and ran to the bus. It may seem like a lot of stuff, but it’s not.

The bus came a simple minute after we got to the bus stop. Did I forget to tell you that Santo lives across the street? Well he does.

“G’morning, Jazz,” Our bus driver, Asania said. I smiled politely to her and nodded, as to say hello.

“Hia, Jazz! What’s up?” Santo asked.

“The sky…the sun…clouds, and the fact that Duncan impersonated you.”

“Duncan did what now?”

“He impersonated you and tried to break our friendship by doing so,” I replied. It’s not uncommon to see Duncan pulling pranks like that.

“The nerve of that guy…I swear one day I’ll get him back. What did he say?”

“He took my sister and said that she was a wizard. She is quite apparently an animal, she has the mark on her eye that all animals do,” I replied. She did have the little mark, although it was faint.

“No, she doesn’t”

“Well she doesn’t have the natural eye shadow of a wizardess, that’s for sure.”

The conversation stopped before I needed to say my little argument-winning catch faze, “fuck that”.

---

At lunch, everything was crazy. The kids weren’t doing what they normally did, casting spells at one another and attacking everyone. Rather, they were engaged in small conversations. Everyone was. Even Jade, Santo, and Duncan were talking to one another, which I thought I’d never see.

“What’s going on; why isn’t everyone trying to k-” Santo put his hand on my mouth before I could continue.

“We have a new principle. She’s quite strict, and none of us…err…all of us like her,” Santo said. He was apparently too scared to say what he wanted to say.

I nodded and smiled at Duncan, though he didn’t smile back. He never smiles, not even at wizards. That’s when Jade walked by, sitting by me. She didn’t notice Duncan, who was in front of me.

“Hey, what’s up?” She asked. She looked at the person in front of me and froze. I mean she literally froze, though she didn’t drop her chopsticks or the small wad of noodles in between them. She started to blush and smile, and Duncan turned toward her, and did something I never expected.

He smiled, honestly. It looked a bit weird with the cut going down from the corner of his mouth, but he did smile.

“Oh, look at the lovebirds~,” I said simply, teasing them slightly.

“And look at who must go sit at table twenty now!” I heard a voice say. I turned around to see a fat woman with way too much makeup on. Basically think of the person with the most makeup on you’ve ever seen, and triple that, and make it look old and fat. That was our new principle. I wanted to vomit; even table twenty looked better than her.

“Oh, did I make the fat, ugly dude mad? I’m so not sorry,” I laughed. “You can’t just come here, change every single rule, and expect to be loved. Here, we do what we want. It’s lawless here. We all probably like it better that way. I know their too scared to speak up, but I’m not. Get out of here or change the rules back before I claw your neck in half.”

Everyone stared at me with wide eyes. Some started clapping and whooping. I smiled, putting my head up, not moving an inch.

The principle looked at me with a stern face and started chanting. I quickly turned into a cat, just as wizards turned into their wizard forms and other animals turned into animals. Seeing that she was quite outnumbered, she stopped and smiled, disappearing while causing a small tornado within the school. I, of course, got stuck in it. It whipped my hair around, which I highly disliked. I soon saw that it had taken Jade, Santo, and Duncan, too. I was not alone, thank the gods.

“No we will start detention…” Miss Goodman looked around the room, seeing only us and two juvenile delinquents. “Why the hell are you four here? Get outta detention!” She yelled at us. She obviously didn’t notice that we were stuck in here.

“We kind of can’t, the principle put a magic lock on the door, though wizards can get through,” I stated, soon remembering that Duncan was a wizard. “Duncan, couldn’t you get out and unlock it from there?” I asked. I know, I shouldn’t trust him, but he was the only wizard here that knew how to unlock it. The delinquents were both stupid and the detention teacher didn’t have a clue how to.

“Yeah, I guess. But first, I need to see if Jade can get past it.”

“Jade is a half-animal, moron. Of course she can’t,” I snarled. I had reverted to my human form earlier, yet now I was back to being a cat, whereas Santo was still a human.

Jade got up and tried to open the door. It jiggled, but nothing happened. She stepped back and allowed Duncan to open the door and step out, closing the door behind him. I heard a zap and the door came off its hinges. There was no longer a blue aura where the door had been.

“Everyone c’mon out, the busses won’t wait too much longer,” he called. He was right, the busses were meant to leave at 3:30, and it was 3:27. It would be almost impossible to run that fast in human form, so I once again turned into a cat, Santo turning into a dog. Duncan, however, grabbed his broomstick and allowed Jade to get on. Once she was on, he got on and smiled. “Last one to the bus is a rotten egg!”

We all started to run…or fly, at the same time. Santo and I were at matched speeds for a few seconds, but I soon got in front of him. Duncan would be hard to beat, he was a ways away from me, but I could still jump onto the broom, jump over them, and onto the ground. So I did so.

“What the…” Duncan looked around once I had gotten off his head. He was apparently trying to find out where I was or why I had done that.

I was in the lead until Santo followed my lead, jumping on top of Jade and Duncan’s heads and jumping off the broom. He landed an inch in front of me. We turned a sharp corner, and Duncan’s broom started going crazy. I motioned with my tail for the two to get off, and they did so. Santo and I turned back into humans, as we were now right outside of the school. We hurried onto the bus and sat where there were two empty seats right next to one another.

“Good race,” Santo said, apparently out of breath.

Jade, Duncan and I nodded. The guys were in one seat, while Jade and I were in another.

---

The bus screeched to a stop and the four of us got up, walking towards the door of the bus. The bus driver gave us each a small Twinkie, I have no clue why. We walked off the bus, waving to her, and walked towards our homes, which were apparently all on one road now.

---

“Ma, I’m home!” Jade and I called. The house looked a bit cleaner, yet things were thrown everywhere. There was a book atop the fireplace, and there were shoe marks on the walls.

“How would you two explain this?” She grabbed a piece of paper which read:

Juvenile Delinquents out of detention; four students to blame.
Students of Takaia Wizardly School got two Juvenile delinquents out of detention, knowing that in doing so they put their selves in grave danger. If you find the students Duncan Nortaka, Santo Natsis, Jade Senita De Serenity, or Jazz Maria De Serenity, you are asked to call the school’s principle immediately.

Our names were underlined with a red pen, Santo and Duncan’s names with a blue highlighter.

Jade and I glanced at one another and ran up to our rooms. Sadly she followed us, but we soon found the secret lock on my door, we ran in there, and were free of mothers rage.

---

“Girls, dinner is ready!”

I used a quick magic trick to bring the dinner into my room. Yes, it was magic, but not wizard’s magic. It was a trick that only half-animals could do right. My mother, however, was clueless as to what I had just done.

“So, did you get that project done?” I asked. Jade had been working hard on a heart penholder for woodshop for about a week now.

She nodded, grabbing her backpack, opening it, and got out a heart-shaped object with a pen cap on it. The pen cap was attached with a golden thing which could twist and turn. It looked amazing.

“Nice!” I commented.

She nodded as to thank me and went back to eating her pasta.

---

Crapload of writing up dere, plus the fact that school is being a pain in the butt, this was overall hard to do.
Random fact: My friend passed out in school yesterday and I almost did.

Last edited by MoonKit; 09-16-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 04:02 PM
MoonKit Offline

Default Re: Then Animal Life [~*Chapt. 2 Up!*~]

Chapter Three-The Traitor and the Wizard
Jazz POV

That night, I had a vision; literally.

I stood in the hallway, attempting to open my locker. It was being an idiot, not allowing me to open it. It, unlike any of the lockers in the whole school, was quite big. You could shove a high school student in it. It finally opened, yet all of my books were gone. I looked around and saw someone run off, holding something. I shoved my backpack in the locker, putting my jacket in and grabbing my binder, and ran after them.

When I caught up to them, I could see nothing but the small light of the small orange and black gems I had put on my math textbook. As if by instinct, I jumped, turning into a cat, and landed on the person that had grabbed my books. I clawed at them once before someone nearby grabbed me and threw me against some random dude’s locker. I was sorry if they didn’t want a red design on their white locker, but that wasn’t my fault.

I got up slowly and jumped at one of the men, but they quickly muttered something and they were covered in water. I was drenched from tail tip to my little nose. I could hardly see a thing thanks to my little black bangs. I heard a slapping sound and everything went black.

---

When I woke up, I was still there, and so were the four or five men. It was after school, and no one had seen us for some reason. Two of the men were close to me, both with weapons. One man had a whip; the other had a gun…a hunting gun. This was just perfect. I meowed and lowered my head sadly, knowing I wouldn’t be alive much longer. Then everything turned on the men.

“Get away from the cat and no one will get hurt…possibly.”

The two men turned towards the noise. I soon saw that it was another eighth grader; her hair was about waist length. She wore a blood-stained shark tooth necklace, though you weren’t allowed to wear sharp things in school.

The men looked at one another and raised their whips, ready to attack her. She quickly grabbed her necklace right off her neck and one of the shark teeth got longer. She quickly cut the whips into tiny pieces. She then saw me, and I saw something I didn’t notice before. I was tied to the wall. She quickly grabbed her pocketknife and cut the ropes connecting me to the wall, and carefully cut the rope from around my neck without hurting me. I jumped at her, getting on her head. She stood up and walked over to the last person. She dragged the person into the light, revealing Santo. He held my books tighter until his hands were on fire. The books weren’t harmed, but when he grabbed the arm of the girl I was atop, everything turned normal. The girl dropped her knife and cried in pain. Santo let her go, and she fell onto the floor, holding her burnt arm.

I jumped at Santo’s face again, clawing at him a lot. I almost got his eye, but when I almost did, he grabbed me. Everything turned significantly colder, and I started meowing like crazy. I turned back into a human and bit his hand, releasing his grip on me. I grabbed my books, which had been dropped onto the floor, but sadly I passed out once again.

---

I awoke screaming. I looked at myself; no scraped burns, or red marks that weren’t normally there. I was still in my PJs, too.

---

“Ok, have a good day at school!” My mother called. My sister and I then walked out the door towards the busses. I was ready to be killed…almost.

I stepped onto the bus and plopped down into the back seat as I normally did. Duncan sat next to Santo, as usual, and Jade was by the window. As soon as the bus started, we were all talking. Santo was looking out the window as if thinking of something.

“Welcome to the world of emos that never talk,” Duncan teased, “popularity one.”

Jade and I laughed, yet Santo scowled and flipped Duncan off.

“Oh, did I make the emo mad? Sorry.”

We were still laughing when this happened, but we stopped when Santo got up and punched Duncan. Of course, stupid little Duncan zapped him with a warning blast, so he got thrown into us. My arm was bruised, and Jade’s cheek was red. Duncan slapped Santo across the face and kicked him in the nuts. That ended the fight, rather than the bus driver stopping in the middle of the road. Santo sat down holding his crotch, apparently trying not to cry.

“Now, you two, split up. No more fighting, and don’t even look at one another. “

Santo moved to the front of the bus, and everything was solved.

---

At lunch, Santo sat at the detention table. Duncan, however, was still with us. He had just been fighting back. I got the three of us something at the student shop while getting Santo something he hated. Of course I was bitched at by him, but it was worth it. He threw it across the room and hit someone square in the eye. He would be expelled after school.

---

It was about an hour before school ended, exactly when Santo attacked me in my dream. I opened my locker; however it didn’t want me to. I finally got it open and, as it was in my dream, nothing but a small paper which I had stuck there was left. I put my backpack on one of the hangers and slammed my locker door, running after Santo.

As there were in my dream, there were four men. I reverted into my animal form and started fighting.

It all went down the same as in my dream, yet it hurt a lot more and I passed out for two minutes longer.

“Jazz…Jazz, wake up!” I heard someone say. It was warmer in the room now, as if I were at the hospital. I attempted to open my eyes, but I just couldn’t. Was I in a coma? No, I couldn’t be. I let my ‘soul’ out of my body, but it just went to the side of the bed, and no one could see it. Jade, Duncan, and that person who helped me were there. My mother and Santo were nowhere to be seen.

“…Either she’s dead or she’s watching us,” The girl with the Ravenclaw jacket on said. Wait…RAVENCLAW!? Either she was dressing up or she was a wizard.

Jade and Duncan turned to the girl. Duncan was in his Wizard clothes, too. Jade, however, was still in her normal clothing. “Moon, I’ve known Jazz for what…nine years now. She wouldn’t just give up,” Duncan muttered. He was apparently not good at math, for we had only known one another since second grade, meaning we’d known each other for only seven years.

“Maybe not…I sense that she’s still alive now, there is a true spirit here, rather than a soulless thing.”

“Moon, Duncan, muggle, would ye’ just give it up? The girl’s dead. No one; and I mean no one, can withstand a Half-Animal with wizard powers and four bulky wizards, and not even Jazz. I don’t care what you say, she’s dead.” Who was this, calling me dead? I got closer to her and roared. She apparently heard something, because she stepped back, gasping.

“See? She’s not dead. She’s just outside of her body, watching us,” The Ravenclaw girl said.

My soul was dragged back into my body somehow. I soon knew why; I was waking up. My eyes slowly opened and I blinked twice. My sight wasn’t perfect yet, so I sat there for a few minutes. The beeping of the beep thingamawhat started getting normal rather than being slow. Jade and Duncan watched in awe, as they had both believed the girl that looked like a fire elementist. I slowly got up, sitting cross-legged in the hospital bed. I was still in my normal clothes, thank god.

“’Morning, Jazz!” Jade said, closing her eyes and smiling.

“Huh? Morning? I thought…” I understood now. I had been passed out for a while now, about a day at the least.

“C’mon, we’re going home. Now,” Duncan said, “I’m sick of this pink fluffy that follows me around in the Wizard world.”

So we did. Duncan, Moon, Jade, and I helped one another make a portal back home. Oddly, the fire elementalist followed close behind.

Last edited by MoonKit; 09-21-2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Italixing the dream