Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-30-2011, 01:38 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [SU & DS]

I dunno about Moonlight or anyone else, but Chibi and I just had a lot of bad weather recently, which makes it really hard to get on a computer, and we're in another RP, and Chibi's mananged to bury herself in writing for DA recently, as far as I can understand. Just started working on my post.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 09-30-2011, 01:41 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
I dunno about Moonlight or anyone else, but Chibi and I just had a lot of bad weather recently, which makes it really hard to get on a computer, and we're in another RP, and Chibi's mananged to bury herself in writing for DA recently, as far as I can understand. Just started working on my post.
Ironically I'm done with DA for the moment. Just hammering out the Doctor's character. :3

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-30-2011, 01:48 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

LoL, so the universe really is conspiring against me xDDDDDD *Shakes hand at weather* Why you no liek us???? But m'kay, I understand for you guys ^^ I'll go chase down Moonlight, Esper, sealboyno1, and NES2 *steals Vanessa's keyblade* >:3

... the Doctor, eh? Oooo, this sounds interesting! >:D

Old 09-30-2011, 01:56 AM
Winter Offline

He is--I got the base idea details while trying to find my bus after school, though it wasn't there, so I ended up stealing a ride. I swear with the way my bus driver is, I'mma end up paying her mom for gas.

Old 09-30-2011, 02:09 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Yay for mah interesting peoplez :3 But I totally need a cool name. Like every time someone says Dr. _____ it's all "OH SWEET NAME"

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 09-30-2011, 03:08 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Sorry guys, I was really tired last night and today was busier then I'd imagined. Doesn't help that I got up two hours later then normal ^^'

I'll have something up soon though ^^

EDIT: And, got it up! I think it falters a bit towards the end though ^^'
So, ish I spared? Please? *puppy eyes*

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 09-30-2011 at 06:37 AM.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:25 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Smile Re: Kingdom Hearts: Unwritten [SU & DS]

I noticed a disturbing lack of Masters in this RP. I shall remedy this.

Name: Doctor Caesura (pronounced 'KAI-sura')

Alignment: Light

Appearance: He is the blond dude in this comic. No, the pic is not mine, but ever since I read this comic I cannot get the blond-Doctor mental image out of my head.

Personality: Doctor Caesura is a quiet individual, although not from shyness or low self esteem. He simply does not like to raise his voice or make overly dramatic overtures. The Elders say that they have rarely seen a man who is kinder than Caesura; the Doctor is gentle to everyone and everything, save for people he believes are his enemies. He has been known to bring in and shelter nearly anythng, whether it be kittens or a near-insane girl he found lying in the streets of Tranverse Town. Many of the scorned people find a friend in him. Caesura does not discriminate and he actually seems to welcome uniqueness. One of the defining things about him is that he does not try to force training tactics on his Apprentices, nor does he try to mold them after his own style like many othe rMasters. Instead he teaches them tricks and techniques, but for the most part lets his students find their own way of fighting.

True to his title, Doctor Caesura is, in fact, a doctor. He's one of the few in Everlastia and is also one of the best. He also has a bit of veterinary knowledge as well, so he has many people pestering him to take care of their sick animals/pets. He loves to travel and has jumped into many of the Library's books, however he does not have many Apprentices. The one he dotes upon is the raving girl he found in Traverse Town: Anastasia. He is one of the few who never says a harsh word to her and always encourages her to try her hardest at everything. Ana sees him as a second father, since her fuzzy memories makes her forget her own family sometimes.

History: Caesura originally came from a world where magic was abundant as water and air. This is called the World of Mana by many since there are few recordings of the actual name of the world. It's inhabitants never knew of Heartless or any such weapons as the Keyblade, but they were very aware of the forces of Light and Dark and magic. Caesura was studying to be a doctor when a mysterious woman showed up one day. She said that he had a special heart, one that could summon a powerful weapon known as the Keyblade. He had no idea what she was talking about, and in the middle of their conversation a black creature appeared and tried to attack them. The woman easily fended it off with a key-shaped weapon and tried to explain the concept of Heartless and Keyblades to the teenager.

He was shocked and terrified. His beloved world was in danger of the Heartless, which had begun to invade, and he begged the woman to take him ni when he realized that they could destroy his home. He did not need to worry, because he was accepted immediately. Knowing that his world was in danger, he trained as fiercely as he could in order to get to the top of his class and be promoted to a Master rank. It took him years, but this is the main reason why he is so young and a Master. He joined in the fight to save his world and helped lock its heart away from the darkness, and with it out of danger he returned to Everlastia, here he continued his training as a Doctor.

Caesura loved to travel and learn, so he spent a lot of his time hopping from book to book, learning new skills of trade and techniques fromthe people who lived in them. Once he was on a visit to Traverse Town and he felt an extraordinary rush of power, one that he had never felt in his life. Then moments later he sensed the presence of another Keyblade. Running down the streets, he found a girl laying on the ground, babbling to herself and clutching a Keyblade to her chest as if her life depended on it. He tried to talk to her, and then heal her, but when neither worked he picked her up in his arms and returned to Everlastia with her. The other healers gave her a bed and watched over her and he never left her side. When the Elders came to investigate he answered their questions but refused to leave the room when they interrogated her. He offered to train the girl when she got her wits back and treated her with the utmost kindness ever since. But not even Caesura knows Anastasia's secret, which she guards fiercely.

Keyblade: Winner's Proof. It is not his original Keyblade, but one that he won from Mushrooms. He likes it because it increases his magic ability though.

The good Doctor is a heavy magic user, and you won't see him in a battle where he doesn't cast at least one spell. This is because where he comes from magic is a very powerful and useful weapon and it was just how he was raised. However he is also good at regular combat so don't try to exploit his excessive use of magic to your advantage.

Other: If the Doctor had a theme song, it would be A River Flows in You.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-01-2011, 02:57 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post

EDIT: And, got it up! I think it falters a bit towards the end though ^^'
So, ish I spared? Please? *puppy eyes*[/COLOR][/FONT]
Alright... for now... *makes Hope's Destruction disappear in a cloud of darkness* (LoL)

But anyway, great first posts, guys! ^^ I like how in your post, Moonlight, you compared people to words. It's so true, and I think it was a fitting beginning for Ione. It was so interesting as well, with the book... Mind if I do something with it? >:3

And Winter, I laughed a bit at the beginning when the Xaia was wondering if letting the students spar was a good idea. I imagined this intense fight going on in the background while Xin's all like, s'all cool xD

@Chibi: YESH!!! A new Master! Looks great, tis accepted! ^^ Pretty neat to have another Healer/Doctor on board--he'll probably be familiar with Celeste's Master, Siros, as he's a trained physician as well. And actually, that gives me a great idea with how to do Celeste's beginning post! :D IT'S A WIN-WIN!!!

Old 10-01-2011, 03:05 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

*happy dance* WHOO, now I can start on my post!!

(Oh, you shall have to introduce me to Siros then >D )

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-01-2011, 03:09 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, yeah, that's why I like them. Xin's more of the tomboyish, easygoing until angry type and Xaia's the girly, worried mother kind. They're facially identical, but their personalities are NOT alike, nor are their clothes. XD

And something tells me my group is going to be quite familiar with Doc as well(think Neon/Lag(though definately more Neon than Lag) and Thunderland familiar), lol.

Old 10-01-2011, 03:11 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

XDD I can totally imagine people bringing the Doc stray kittens and such and being all "can you fix them?" with puppy looks on their faces. It seems as if Caesura is already quite popular and he hasn't even showed up yet XDD

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 10-01-2011, 03:17 AM
Winter Offline

XD Probably. But seriously, I mean what with Ailith's stunning entrance into the Guild and fear of sudden falls as well as Kumori's dark side being a sadistic manic and hurting not only himself but others(usually Kokoro) in the process, they can't not be familiar with the healers. Xaia knows a few patch up spells, but she can't fix massive damage.

'Sides, if you haven't noticed, I have a thing for doctor characters. I swear my chars always end up buddy-buddy with the doctor if there is one(Neon, Hyde, Midnight...), or they are one(Artemis). ...Or better yet, their parents are doctors(Aerys/Niki, and Dante and Cerise from Kikuchi.

Old 10-01-2011, 03:17 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

(@Chibi: LoL, yep--though I think you'll all find Siros very... stuffy. xD)

Hmm, I can almost picture our group of kids going to the Doc and asking him for help *coughcoughInBreakingRulescough* in future investigations I hope happen xD

Old 10-01-2011, 03:24 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

@Charmander009: Thank-you! ^_^
And, of course. Now... what ebil things do you have in mind? >:3

LoL, he's like a celebraty!

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-01-2011, 03:36 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Hmm, I can almost picture our group of kids going to the Doc and asking him for help *coughcoughInBreakingRulescough* in future investigations I hope happen xD
....The best part of that is Caesura would be totally cool with that XDD "As long as you don't get hurt now. You should be old enough to know not to blindly rush into danger."

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
How original.
-Peter Pan
----