Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-05-2011, 02:15 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: [SU/DS] SONIC: A Rift in Time

Name: Metal Sonic

Era: Modern

Species: Robotic doppelganger of Sonic

Appearance:

Personality: As a perfect copy of Sonic in every way, Metal Sonic does indeed have a copy of Sonic's free spirited, never-say-no attitude. It is this free-spirited, never-say-no attitude that makes him the most dangerous invention ever to be wrought by Robotnik. His programming twists Sonic's other traits in to an uncanny ruthlessness in battle. He is completely loyal to Robotnik, and though capable of it, almost never speaks for himself; he also enjoys helping Robotnik transform the scenic beauties that Sonic loves in to twisted shadows of themselves, covered with machinery in an almost macabre mockery of nature. He also knows how to counter each and every one of Sonic's moves, including the ones he has learned since their last meeting. He even displays some of the quirks Sonic used to, such as the signature tweaking of his nose...

History: After his defeat by Sonic on Little Planet, Robotnik worked hard to rebuild Metal Sonic to cover his flaws. While this did not quite work, it succeeded in making Metal that much more powerful. Since his reconstruction, he has fought many of Sonic's friends and rivals who mistook him for the real Sonic, believing him to be helping Robotnik. He has also turned against his creator in the past, though his memory was wiped of the events. Metal Sonic is the most dangerous of any robot Robotnik has created, even moreso than E-123 Omega.

Abilities: Rocket Engine: A high-powered engine in Metal Sonic's chest that lets him move at greater speeds than even Sonic.

high-strength chassis: Metal Sonic's armor allows him to take tremendous physical blows from beings like Knuckles with ease, though his arms are notable weak points.

Waterproof: Whereas normally dunking a combat robot in water would shut it off, Metal Sonic is completely waterproof up to 5,000 feet.

V. Max Overdrive: By overloading the circuits in his engine, Metal Sonic can turn himself in to a giant electric dynamo, as well as significantly increase his speed to harm enemies with it. He has to divert power quickly afterwards however, making him vulnerable to attack after its use.

Electro Pulse: Through similar methods as V. Max Overdrive, Metal Sonic can fire bolts of electricity from his chest either to destroy obstacles or harm enemies.

Fists of Steel: Metal Sonic fights in a style that is eerily similar yet completely different from Sonic's. Metal makes use of the staggering momentum he can achieve to power punches from his otherwise weak limbs.

Other: Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Name: Dr. Ivo Robotnik

Era: Modern

Species: Human

Appearance:
<Image pulled from Photobucket>

Personality: A loud and egotistical genius, Robotnik is the greatest roboticist to ever walk the earth. Above all else, Robotnik desires to take over the world and destroy his nemesis, Sonic the Hedgehog. He has proven in the past that he will go to great length to realize his goals. Robotnik is also known for having an incredibly short temper when defied, but beyond his ego and plans for world conquest, he is a fairly amicable person and has no real interest in killing anyone on a personal basis.

History: Robotnik used his imprisonment as a clever trick to prevent his true plans from being foiled. He remotely transmitted data to his robots in a secret base the plans for his time machine, and managed to smuggle in enough weapons to break himself out shortly before its completion, also donning a new outfit to compliment a slimmer figure. Though Sonic managed to break the time machine, it did its job well enough to give him enough time to do things his way. Though time has converged on itself, Robotnik sees this as only an even greater opportunity, and has already taken control of the facilities that, in the past, were destroyed by Sonic. With little to stop him from scouring all of time for the Chaos Emeralds, can the evil doctor be stopped? If you ask him, the answer is no.

Abilities: Super Smarts: Robotnik is capable of building almost any machine from just scrap metal, and making said machine in to something capable of doing a lot of damage.

Uncanny Endurance: Robotnik's inventions are regularly destroyed while he is still piloting them, which speaks to just how tough he is physically.

Endless Army: Robotnik's factories are always churning out fresh robots to form his army, though just where he gets the materials is anyone's guess.

Endless Inventions: As with armies, Robotnik is armed with a wide variety of weapons for the hover car he so often uses, from giant mecha to simple cannons.

Other: Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower

Era: Classic

Species: Two-tailed fox

Appearance:

Personality: Unlike his best friend Sonic, Tails is very naive, but also very bright for his age. While he knows a lot about machines, he's still just a kid, and he looks up to Sonic like a big brother while having such fears as lightning and the dark. Regardless, his heart is definitely in the right place, and he gladly helps Sonic and his other friends to stop Robotnik whenever he comes up-- And has even helped save the day on his own a few times. He still has the energy and liveliness of a kid, and doesn't think about Robotnik's trying to take over the world hard enough to think anything about it other than it being something bad.

History: Tails and Sonic had just finished getting Angel Island back in the air and finally finishing off Robotnik's Death Egg when the time split happened. He was still on Angel Island and ended up catapulted in to the future, right in the middle of one of Robotnik's secret bases. Tails snuck out and escaped without much mishap, but he had no idea where Sonic was, or even what was going on. He decided to seek out his blue hedgehog friend and set out on his own adventure to try to stop Robotnik, even if he doubted he could do it.

Abilities: Flight: By spinning his two tails, Tails can fly for short periods of time, though doing so tires him out fairly quickly. He is also a good swimmer.

Tail Spin: Similar to flying, Tails can use his two tails to move at faster speeds than he can run. While it's nowhere near as fast as Sonic, he can still keep up decently by a combination of this and flying. He can also spin his tails and his whole body around to attack enemies, but doing so makes him dizzy.

Ring Blaster: An energy gun like device that fires a pulse of energy. It is actually powered by rings, but it isn't very powerful. It can be supercharged by a Chaos Emerald, but doing so burns out the power circuit.

All the above are approved, and with my characters here, we can start the RP~ I should mention that you guys are allowed to use untaken characters as NPCs.

I'll start the RP either tonight or tomorrow. Will probably be tomorrow though; it's getting late.

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 12-05-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:26 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Name: Pardus “Reaver”

Age: 108 [18 physically and mentally, explained in history]

Era: Modern but comes from a different era

Species: Snow Leopard

Appearance: Mine, steal and die
Reaver is of typical snow leopard colour, with a steel blue hue to his fur and blackish grey spots, white underbelly and muzzle. His tail is the length of his body but doesn’t appear so as it’s hidden behind his cloak or neatly curled behind his back. His gloves are a dark grey, as well as his boots which have two sharp and extremely study blades that can make his boots double as ice skates. His cloak has a hood of which he doesn’t wear too often. His eyes are a dull plum colour.

Personality: Reaver is very protective of those he cares for, willing to fight anyone for the sake of their safety, even if the foe is incredibly more powerful than him, he will fight them to the end. He has an incredibly fighting spirit and a strong sense of honor, always keeping his word and his promises. More casually Reaver can be a bit of a klutz but when the time arises, he can be very focused and determined. He doesn’t take kindly to those who hurt those he cares about and can find them hard to forgive. However he will set things aside temporarily if he knows he needs to work with them. He feels that if he fails, he isn’t meant for whatever he failed to do. At the time, he is very wary and confused about the world he left behind, of which is now a hundred years older from when he left it. He has limited knowledge about Astrailyx and very much does not know a lot ofo other tech.

History: Pardus was born in a small mountain settlement where it is said the guardians of the seasons were trained. There were two others chosen for season guardian roles at the time Pardus took training, and the trio became friends quickly. Parus gained his nickname of ‘Reaver’ as he was always told to ‘take it away’. This phrase often gave him confidence to complete his tasks, and thus the nickname Reaver stuck. When he was only eight however, his parents were mysteriously murdered under odd circumstances, and Reaver was left alone for a few nights. During one of those nights, a mysterious figure only to be later known as SC came to him, offering him a place where ‘he was needed’. Reaver followed SC onto the sihp, and soon introduced to his new purpose: the guardian of Astrailyx. Most of the time, he was left in his room to practice martial art forms of various kinds. As the ship was moving near the speed of light, time around him was perceived by body and mind to be much slower, resulting in what felt like a decade to in truth, be a century. During the time on the ship, Reaver grew fond of Astrailyx, feeling like her protector and as the dragon once called him, ‘a big brother’. During her first purge, Reaver, despite protests, couldn’t stop the first one, and was locked away until it was over. Afterwards, he was shown Astrailyx in a chamber, asleep as if nothing happened. It was then he knew something wasn’t right and was adamant to set her free. Many months later when Astrailyx was showing signs of recovering, he and Ankha-Ra managed to escape while having massive damage done to the vessel. Reaver took Astrailyx out to their exit point, which was aimed back at the world Reaver was brought from. As they were ejected, Reaver flash froze himself in an icy rock, waiting for when he would hit the ground again. Once he did, he was disoriented and weak from expending so much power, but most of all, he had no idea where Astrailyx was. Fearing for her safety, he searches for her, while wondering what happened to the world he left behind.

Abilities:
Martial Arts Master: Reaver knows next to every fighting style known to…the universe. He carries a blue ash bo with him as his only weapon. He is capable of battling robots and causing them great harm with the help of his freezing ability. Only those with much fighting experience hold chances against him.

Gymnastic: Reaver is incredibly agile, nimble and quick. He's also a great swimmer and climber.

Cryokinetic: Reaver is capable of freezing or unfreezing various things. He is capable of freezing himself and causing ice to form at his will. He can freeze liquids within robot bodies

Absolute Winter
When Reaver reaches a critical point, he can tap into his raw power, capable of freezing anything at an even greater level than before. [We’re talking freezing salt water within an instant here] He is capable of causing a blizzard and becomes next to invisible in it, giving him an entire advantage over his foe. He can create icy barriers and is capable of inflicting hypothermia unto those who fit his wrath, if not freezing them. In this form his fur turns white, silver and blue and his staff turns into a large crystal of ice that floats around like a platform. After using this form Reaver becomes incredibly fatigued, often passing out afterwards.

Other: Reaver can play a guzheng.

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 12-05-2011 at 05:07 AM.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:13 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Whoops; I forgot to put a history for Tails. I'll fill it in tomorrow; SABI, approved.
Old 12-05-2011, 06:13 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Hey Ryu, I have a question about Reaver ~

How does he walk if his shoes are like ice skates? XD Oh! Is he like the ice super hero from "The Incredibles" (Frozone, maybe?) who makes a path of ice in front of him to skate on? XD I just got a really funny image in my head.

And what the heck is a guzheng? I get the fact that the blue ash bo (I'm not sure that is spelled right XD) is a staff, but I've never heard of a guzheng.

Sounds German.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Hey Ryu, I have a question about Reaver ~

How does he walk if his shoes are like ice skates? XD Oh! Is he like the ice super hero from "The Incredibles" (Frozone, maybe?) who makes a path of ice in front of him to skate on? XD I just got a really funny image in my head.

And what the heck is a guzheng? I get the fact that the blue ash bo (I'm not sure that is spelled right XD) is a staff, but I've never heard of a guzheng.

Sounds German.
Well his boots can double like them. There are two blades on either side so if he walks with them on it's fairly easy. They move up and down the side of the boot, he just clicks them together. They're also very handy when kicking robots as the blades are very sturdy and sharp.

And yes, that comparison does come to mind often. XD However he only does such a thing if he needs to get away from something fast, which isn't often. He also doesn't make the same Hand motions as Frozone. Another comparison you could make would be some things Cole can do in inFAMOUS 2 should you choose to get the ice powers.None of the rockets or grenade stuff though. ><

And yes a bo is a staff. A guzheng is a chinese zither. Looks like this.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:46 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

*hates double posting*

So I have no idea what to do with Astrailyx as she's kinda stuck in a huge giant crystal meteor giving off a strong energy signature...anyone wanna volunteer finding her? XD

And metal had to throw Chaos at us right off the bat...
Old 12-18-2011, 10:07 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
*hates double posting*

So I have no idea what to do with Astrailyx as she's kinda stuck in a huge giant crystal meteor giving off a strong energy signature...anyone wanna volunteer finding her? XD

And metal had to throw Chaos at us right off the bat...
What about triple posting? Do you hate that? XD

Lol, I think Metal has you covered on Astrailyx. If anything, Nazo's entry will draw Betamore's attention away and buy her a little time XP Good news is that if his energy fails, Nazo can always slug someone. It hurts like hell from his super strength XD

Yep. Too bad neither of my characters can help right now. Shadow's busy lounging XD
Old 12-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
What about triple posting? Do you hate that? XD

Lol, I think Metal has you covered on Astrailyx. If anything, Nazo's entry will draw Betamore's attention away and buy her a little time XP Good news is that if his energy fails, Nazo can always slug someone. It hurts like hell from his super strength XD

Yep. Too bad neither of my characters can help right now. Shadow's busy lounging XD
No that's called the forum lag being a derp...

Betamore would be mildly detered by Nazo's energy but it would throw him off. He's like a madman, but a smart one... >< Betamore don't care about pain, he'd keep going until he was dead...
Old 12-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Herp a derp.

Deterred? Don't you mean attracted? Lol, you did say to me that Chaos Energy - particularly the negative kind - he really wanted.

And I don't care what you say - slug someone in the face enough times, and they'll go down XD
Old 12-18-2011, 10:54 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Herp a derp.

Deterred? Don't you mean attracted? Lol, you did say to me that Chaos Energy - particularly the negative kind - he really wanted.

And I don't care what you say - slug someone in the face enough times, and they'll go down XD
Detered from Astrailyx as she's his main goal...yeah. Yes, yes he did want that kind of energy...
Old 12-18-2011, 11:01 PM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
Detered from Astrailyx as she's his main goal...yeah. Yes, yes he did want that kind of energy...
All right. Confusing wording back there, that was all XP
Old 12-18-2011, 11:52 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

And so Tails gets to find Astrailyx and they can be buddies until Beatmore and what's-his-face come and beat him up because they think he's a bad guy. Wait...

Or maybe Metal Sonic should do something...
Old 12-19-2011, 03:15 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Sorry I haven't posted--I have a post written, but my router decided to screw me over and disconnect me from the internet and not let me back on last night...I'll post when I get on the PC here.

Holy crap, I can type a lot faster on the Nook...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-19-2011, 03:57 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Those routers...Robotnik probably messed yours up. XD
Old 12-19-2011, 04:25 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

I dunno, but it was annoying. However I'm in Cali for two weeks, so I shouldn't have problems.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net