Re: A simple trivia
1. What is the purpose of meaning? To live die and most important to love and be loved.
2. How many animals did Moses put on the Ark?
2 of everything
3. I'm building a house. I see a white bear outside. Which way do my outer walls face?
4. Statement 1 says that Statement 2 is true.
Statement 2 says that Statement 1 is lying.
Which is true? I really don't care but i guess Statemeant one
5. In California, is it legal for a widow's husband to marry her sister?
No, if she's a widow she has no hubby
6. Mathematically, what is the value of pi?
7. Why did Bell invent the lightbulb?
Edison did you idiot
8. Three people check into a hotel. They pay $30 to the manager and go to their room. The manager suddenly remembers that the room rate is $25 and gives $5 to the bellboy to return to the people. On the way to the room the bellboy reasons that £5 would be difficult to share among three people so he pockets £2 and gives £1 to each person. Now each person paid $10 and got back $1. So they paid £9 each, totalling $27. The bellboy has $2, totalling $29. Where is the missing $1? In a candy bar machine
9. There are 5 houses in 5 different colours. In each house lives a person of a different nationality. The 5 owners drink a certain type of beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. Using the clues below can you determine who owns the fish?
The Brit lives in a red house.
The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
The Dane drinks tea.
The green house is on the immediate left of the white house.
The green house owner drinks coffee.
The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
The man living in the house right in the middle drinks milk.
The Norwegian lives in the first house.
The man who smokes Blend lives next door to the one who keeps cats.
The man who keeps horses lives next door to the man who smokes Dunhill.
The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
The German smokes Prince.
The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
The man who smokes Blend has a neighbour who drinks water.
I have a fishy