Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-07-2013, 01:52 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Adventures in Skyrim [RP]

~PLOT~
In the land of Tamriel, year 4E 201, the region of Skyrim is on the brink of civil war. With the High King killed two sides have risen to put someone they want on the throne. The Imperial Legion wishes to put the late King’s widow on the thrown and keep ties with the Empire while the rebel Stormcloaks wish for Skyrim’s independence. Tensions are rising and the land divided, it’s only a matter of time before there is massive bloodshed and a full out war started to settle this debate.

But this is not the only thing that plagues the beautiful land of Skyrim, for this year that marks the return of the dragons.

It is a dark time for the northernmost region of Tamriel. Factions struggling to survive and nowhere near their former glory, a nation divided, and dragons terrorizing the land, it would appear that it was close to the end times. However even in the darkest of times there is always a glimmer of hope, for there is also another legend that could bring hope to the hearts of all in Skyrim – the Dragonborn. Known as the ultimate dragon slayer, the Dragonborn could be just the person the land needs. However there hasn’t been one in centuries and some aren’t sure if it’s just a legend or reality.

Will a hero rise to defend Skyrim? Will the land be permanently painted red with the blood spilt with war? Will the mythical Dragonborn appear to fight against the rising dragon threat? No one is certain, and unfortunately only time will tell. This tale has only just begun, and there is not one person who can predict the ending.
~RULES~
  • All PE2K rules
  • No god-modding
  • No bunnying without persmission
  • Respect players and the choices they make for their characters
  • Please include a basic header at the beginning of your posts that includes in the least character name and if any of the other roleplayers would be affected by your post. Character location would also be much appreciated
~START~
News in Skyrim spreads like wild fire. Helgen was attacked, and not by bandits or rogue mages. It was completely destroyed by a dragon. Bigger than an inn and as black as night, it appeared out of no where and rained down chaos. Hardly anyone came out alive. Jarl Ulfric Stormcloak escaped from the Imperial Legion during the attack and has sense returned to Windhelm. Since then there have been more sightings of dragons, but the black one has remained hidden. With no known way to slay a dragon everyone has been a little more on edge.

However the dragons haven't deterred the ongoing civil war. With Ulfric back in Windhelm the war is back on. Both side are fighting for control over the land, specifically the still neutral Whiterun Hold. While the distractoin of the war has been going factions have still be operating, and some thriving, in the background. For example the Thieves Guild have been rising in power in all the major Holds and a new Arch-Mage has been named at the College of Winterhold. Despite these dark times it seems some places are still prospering.

But the thread of the dragons is still present and growing threat. The war is threatening to break out into a full scale massacre of a battle. So far no one person has tried to rise up and return the peace to Skyrim. Can one person reunite the land, or would it take multiple individuals to band together and show everyone that it's possible to get along? It has yet to be seen, but what is certain is that lives are about to change. A few dragons have been scene circling over certain areas in some of the Holds, not yet attacking. Everyone knows, however, it's only a matter of time before the beasts don't just circle overhead and decide to attack.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-07-2013, 04:08 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [RP]

Eclipse
Dark Elf
Assassin, Nightingale
Candlehearth Hall Windhelm
Affected RPers: None

"Give me another Ale." Eclipse said to the bartender. He put 5 septims onto the counter, and accepted the glass of ale that was handed to him. He couldn't remember how many he had tonight. All he knew that his coin purse would be significantly lighter in the morning, and his head significantly more sore.

Eclipse pulled off his right glove and rolled up the sleeve of his right arm up. He stared at the tattoo on his wrist.

"To think, I disappear for a little while, and my best friend takes her." Eclipse thought as he finished the ale, and signalled the bartender for another.

Karliah
Dark Elf
Nightingale
Windhelm

"Back to where this mess began." Karliah thought, as she tethered her horse at the stable. "Mercer killed Gallus, then went to kill me. But why was Eclipse there? He disappeared a year before any of that. Came back from his trip, then left again."

Karliah walked through the gates of Windhelm. She had told Gulum-ei she was heading where the end began. Snow Veil Sanctum. If she were to meet him again, and get justice, it would be there. But she could only carry so much, and needed supplies for the trip.

Karliah walked the near empty streets of Windhelm. She hadn't been here in years, and was unfamiliar with the city. After a little while, she found a beggar.

"Spare a septim for an old woman?" the beggar asked.

Karliah pulled out a gold coin, and handed it to the woman.

"Thank you for your kindness." the beggar said.

"Is there an inn nearby where I can spend the night?" Karliah asked.

"Candlehearth Hall is down this street. You could probably find a bed there for the night." the beggar replied.

Karliah left the beggar, and walked down the street, looking for a sign. Eventually she found the sign and entered the building.

Karliah found the counter, and made her way to it, getting her coin purse ready, and a dagger.

"I'd like to rent a room for the night." Karliah asked, getting a few coins out of her purse. However the bartender didn't hear her, and was instead speaking to another patron.

"I'll have another ale." said the patron. The voice seemed familiar. His wrist was visible, and on it was something that shocked her. A name. Karliah.

"Who is this man?" Karliah thought to herself. Suddenly she recognised the armour.

"Eclipse?"

Kyoshi
Kahjit
Riften
Affected RPers: Any in Riften who feel like commiting evil

"The air stinks here." Kyoshi thought. He sat on the rooftop of the bee and the bard, watching people walk the streets of Riften. The streets weren't safe at this time.

The silence of the night was broken by a loud roar.

"What was that?" Kyoshi thought to himself. Anything that made a noise that big had to have a size to match.

Kyoshi looked back down at the town for a sign of crime. After a few minutes he found it. A pickpocket.

Kyoshi got a run up from the building, and leapt from the edge, grabbing the next building, and pulling himself up. He was now directly above the pickpocket.

Kyoshi pulled out his war axes and jumped down next to the pickpocket, slicing off his hand.

"Try picking pocket's now thief." Kyoshi said, and walked around a corner. He put the battle axes away, and pulled out his grappling hook and rope, throwing it up to get on the roof. He was gone before the guards showed up.
Kyoshi didn't have a good reputation with the guards. They considered his methods animalistic. He considered crime to be the same.

Kyoshi found a new spot on the rooftops, waiting for duty to call again tonight, and being Riften, he knew it definitely would...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Dragotech Offline

Name: Blackthorne
Race: Argonian
Currently: Getting up to head out
Perspective: First

I open my eyes. I spent the last couple of hours lying in bed. This house was new to me, of course, it lost the new house smell long ago, but I ought not complain. It is hard enough for an Argonian like myself ot I took a look around. It wasn't terribly large. I rose to my feet. I stretched and yawned unable to shake the air of drowsiness. I opened up my dresser. My extensive wardrobe currently included a forsworn set and my thieves guild armor. I thought to myself... <Wow I should expand my wardrobe...>

I stared down at my limited wardrobe. Both sets were comfortable, but I would need to actually visit the guild today. I glanced over at a chest sitting in the corner. I had some hot goods I would need to be rid of. I looked at my bookshelf. It almost looked lonely without any bits of literature sitting on it. <Outta get some books from... somewhere...>

I began to grow hungry. I pulled on my guild armor and grabbed my forsworn gear. I quickly snatched up the Twin Rippers. The Falmer War Axes fit quit nicely on my belt. I grabbed my Shiv and slid it into my boot. Still drowsy I lifted the bag where I kept some of my other personal effects and tossed in the stolen merchandise. I also slid into my Bone Hawk jewelry.

I began to walk towards the door exiting my home. I walked out the door with a yawn. With my eyes closed I walked foward. The air had a nip to it, but that was typical Skyrim weather. I continued on this long yawn walking foward.

To my surprise the wood beneath my feet had dissappeared! I tossed my bag in shock as I felt cold waters rush up my spine and smack my jaw.

Instinct didn't tell me to hold my breath. I could breath under water but it was so cold!

I quickly swam to the top and looked around. I was now much more awake. I looked around hoping that went unnoticed.

Name: Norik Oakskin
Race: Breton, Vampire
Currently: having a chat
Perspective: third

It was a nice night out. The chill was hardly a bother with the clear sky. A Breton sat in a chair with an old friend sitting near. He simply wore a strange pair of pants that glowed in the dark. He seemed to not be bothered by the beat of Skyrim's cold upon his bare breast. He sat admiring the night. His friend was as a bright as a torch and her company was warmer than one as well. Of course being a Flame Atronach can give one such properties.

This Breton himself wasn't the most usual being either. Being a vampire gave him a particular resistance to Skyrim's weather. He sat speaking to his friend while enjoying a nice cup of... tea. Tea brewed from the accumulated age of thirty-five, and tea that your typical adventurer would enjoy... less.

It seemed things were quite well. They were having a nice discussion about the contrast of skies. Mundas was rather beautiful. Full of the constellations. The planes of Oblivion however were less... attractive.

Her time was nearly up, so Norik had recasted his friend allowing her more time. They would have continued their conversation, but as it seemed a couple of bandits had stumbled upon them. It took only a moment for Norik to don his armor. He stood and lifted his shield. He walked out to greet them. He parried a simple sword with his shield and forced the aggressor to stumble back. His quick reflexes allowed him to charge a fireball. He turned swiftly the Steed as his ally. He released the fireball into the face of a bandit wielding a hammer. Norik averted his gaze to awoid the blinding effect produced by the brightness of the light released from the spells explosion.

He himself was plastered with flames from the explosion of the spell. It was not the first time it happened. The flames fade quickly and, although he feels it more than most, he can handle it.

His Atronach comrade, not being compelled to defend him, sat and watched. She did not need to interfere in this disagreement. She did keep an eye out for foul play. In such case she would intervene.

As the flames died out the bandit was staggering. Norik turned yet again. His armored fist met flesh. The other bandit had readied another attack just to be staggered by the fist of a Breton. He turned quickly sweeping low effectively knocking the hammer weilding Bandit to the ground. He took a few steps to the side. "Leave now... and perhaps I won't send you to your forefathers."

The bandits continued their assault enraged. Having quickly casted a Bound Sword, Norik impaled the first bandit with the sword onto his shield and threw his body over his shoulder. The sword had appeared before him as he grasped for it. He smacked the other bandit's burnt face with the blunt side of the blade. He slashed at him grating at the bandit's armor a few more times while the bandit grimaced. He finally finished him off with a simple decapitation.

He set the bodies ablaze and left them burning to continue his chat.

Name: Gorvesh Hammerfist
Race: Orc, Werewolf
Currently: Thinking this mission is absolutely stupid

Gorvesh was near an abandoned tower. It was riddled with the remains of simple-minded bandits who took arms against him as he passed. As he cleaned the grime from his armor and axe, he considered his bizarre objective. He was being sent to Windhelm to obtain... the soup spoon of Ysgramor. He a born warrior, a member of the Companions... being sent to fetch a spoon? This was an outrage to him.

Of course he found he may get his share of bloodshed along this pointless little trek. He could always stop and obliterate some bandits everyonce in awhile. Not to mention being a werewolf helped even the odds every once in a while. It did happen here. There were left overs scattered about. And he made quite a mess on his equipment despite not having used it.

Of course he knew he would not have another outburst like that today, but it was relaxing to allow his tension to beat itself out... and into those who would attempt to fight him.

But his fun had ended for now, he would have to return to his quest for the Soup Spoon O Ysgramor. He stood up and put on his armor. He placed his weapon where it usually rested when not in use. He continued onward snagging random ingredients along the way.

Name: Sulvahdinriik
Race: Giant, Flying, Fire-breathing Lizard
Currently: taking a break
Perspective: Third

Sulvahdinriik rested upon the ground. Her wings had seen much use recently. She had been sent all over carrying messages to other dragons.

The area she lay was thick with trees. A nice pond sat nearby. It's unmoving waters provided a fair reflection. The night carried with it a gentle fog rolling near the ground. Torchbugs flew over the pond leaving slight illumination against the trees and water. All in all, this place seemed pleasant.

This break she thought would be short lived. It was not often she got to rest her wings. She had stretched them a moment and let them droop uncerimoniously at her sides. She muttered small complaints about the weather.

Then she sneezed. "Ahhh AAAhhh AaaahFUs!" She opened her eyes seeing a bunny soar through the air. "Sorry, small rabbit..." She had closed her eyes as if she would doze off to sleep. "SulVahdinRiik!" She heard her name being called on the shifting of the wind. It was time for her to return to her "master." She was not particularly fond of this break in her free time, but she assumed she would have to put up with it. She was practically enslaved to Alduin.

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-09-2013 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Asden
Imperial-Nord
(Preparing to Leave) Falkreath

Asden returned from the surrounding forest of Falkreath, which was the encampment of a sizable Imperial regiment. Initially he had been hired by the Jarl of Falkreath to hunt game for him.

Upon returning, he happened across an Imperial soldier and the Jarl's stewardess, Nenya, speaking to each other, "Hello, Nenya. Hello, sir."

"Why hello. Did you happen to see any evidence of Stormcloak sneaking around this area of Skyrim? We are getting mighty restless around here. None of the Stormcloaks would dare come this close to the borders of Dagerfall and Cyrodiil," the Imperial soldier sounded terribly bored.

Asden smiled as he looked down at the game he had successfully hunted, placing it down on a table, "No, sir. I can't say I have."

"Well that's just disappointing, I told my girl back home that I'd be a hero upon returning," he sulked.

"Perhaps making promises you can't keep isn't a smart idea," Nenya chuckled.

"Be careful what you wish for. I heard up north that the battalion who caught Ulfric Stormcloak was completely wiped out. You may find yourselves mobilized at any time," said Asden, "and fighting in a war is not all its cracked up to be." He then dropped a quiver of bloodied arrows on the wood floor, "I'd give it another day or two 'till you move out, which means I'll be following."
Old 04-09-2013, 12:54 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Eclipse and Karliah
Dark Elves
Windhelm
ARPers: None

"Eclipse?" Karliah said to the man at the bar.

Upon hearing his name, Eclipse turned around, and drew his daggers, however he lowered them in an instant the moment he recognised the person talking to him.

"25 years, and you will still draw a dagger before asking questions." Karliah said.

"In my line of work, Identity is best left as a secret." Eclipse replied, sheathing the weapons. "What are you doing here? Who is protecting..."

Eclipse stopped speaking, remembering how vital it is that he keep the existence of the Nightingales as a myth.

"I am traveling at the moment. I needed some supplies in Windhelm, and thought I would stay hear the night." Karliah said.

Suddenly Eclipse remembered the tattoo on his wrist, and subtly pulled down his sleeve.

"I have a spare room. Why don't you stay with me? I think we both have a fair bit of explaining to do." Eclipse said, attempting to sound sober.

Karliah thought about it for a second. Eclipse was one of the few people who didn't believe her to be a murderer and a traitor. And she was curious to find out what happened.

"I will see if I can get my money back, since I just rented a room here, then we will head over." Karliah said.

Karliah found the man who she paid for the room, and walked over to him.

"My plans have changed, and I won't be staying here tonight. Is there any way I can get a refund?" Karliah said, putting her hand on the mans arm.

"Sorry, no refunds." The man said shortly. Hearing this, Eclipse walked over, and pulled out one of his daggers. He grabbed the man with his free hand, and held him against the wall, dagger to his neck.

"I think you should give her her money back." Eclipse said. The man slowly opened his coin purse and pulled out the money, handing it to Karliah. Her and Eclipse walked out of the inn, as the man swore something along the lines of "Damn Dunmer".

"You know you didn't have to do that." Karliah said.
"You would have just walked out with a lighter purse?" Eclipse asked.
"Of course not, I pickpocketed him before you even came along." Karliah laughed. After a while, they got to Eclipse's house, one of the largest on the street.

As they walked in the door, Karliah began to speak, but Eclipse quietened her.

"You can leave your things in the room, first door on the right up stairs. Meet me down here when you want to talk." Eclipse said. Karliah nodded, and took her things up. As she walked through the hall, she couldn't help but admire what she saw. The walls were lined with mounted weapons, and weapons in display cases. Either Eclipse had hit the jackpot as a thief, or he had something to tell her. Karliah found the room Eclipse mentioned, and put her belongings on the bed. There wasn't many. One disadvantage of moving around lots, is that you can only have as much as you can carry.

Karliah returned downstairs, where she found Eclipse, sitting by a cupboard, now wearing some comfortable clothes. Karliah walked over, as he opened the doors, and pushed the back, revealing a door to a hidden room. Karliah and Eclipse walked in there, as Eclipse sealed the door behind them.

The room contained a manikin, which held Eclipse's Nightingale Armour, and three weapon mounts on the walls, which held Eclipse's Bow and two daggers. One of the walls was taken up with a map of Skyrim, with pieces of paper attached to it, containing names, and general information.

"This room is completely soundproof," Eclipse explained, "Though I am not at Nightingale Hall any more, I am still a Nightingale."

"Why did you leave Nightingale hall in the first place?" Karliah asked, "You returned from your trip to Whiterun, grabbed your belongings and left. Then I saw you a year later."

"Truth is that when I was in Whiterun, I attempted a robbery." Eclipse lied, "I messed it up, and had a group of people wanting my blood. People I couldn't stop. I knew that they followed me, and knew that if I was there, Nightingale Hall would be discovered. I left and hid somewhere close by for the next year."

"But how did you know Mercer was going to try and kill me, after he killed Gallus?" Karliah asked.

"I had reason to believe that Nocturnal wanted to speak to me," Eclipse said, continuing lying, "I snuck in, because I knew that I was still being watched, and found Mercer about to attack you. After I almost killed him, I fled, fearing that Nocturnal wouldn't be happy with me attempting to kill one of her agents that didn't abandon his job as a Nightingale."

"Trust me, you did the lesser of two evils, and even then, yours was to protect Nocturnal's Shrines." Karliah said, "He is just a traitor."

"Anyway, after I left, I got involved with the Dark Brotherhood. Made a fair bit of money with them, and am now their agent in the east. If someone around here is wanted dead, I am the one to do it." Eclipse said, "So what happened with you after Mercer attacked you? Did the Guild punish him?"

"Quite the opposite. He blamed the wounds from your fight on me, and told everyone I killed Gallus." Karliah said, "He has spent the last 25 years as their leader, whilst I have been in exile."

"What?! I should have killed that son of a ***** before he ran away!" Eclipse yelled, bashing his fist on the wall.

"I have a plan though." Karliah said, "Gallus carried his journal with him everywhere. If his body is still where Mercer left it, Snow Veil Sanctum, the journal will be there, and any evidence against Mercer will be in that. I was on my way there before I came here to get supplies."

"Snow Veil Sanctum?" Eclipse said, "That is in the north. To travel there this time of year is suicide."

"I have been in exile for 25 years because of Mercer," Karliah said, "I am not going to let a little bit of weather stop me from bringing him to justice."

"You will freeze out there. If you do, Mercer will never be brought to justice." Eclipse said, "Why don't you stay here for a bit, and when it is safe, I will come with you to Snow Veil Sanctum. Mercer won't be able to get their in this weather, and I doubt anybody will take the Journal."

Karliah thought about it for a moment. Eclipse was right. As much as she wanted to get revenge, she would get killed out in the weather. And it had been weeks since she had a proper meal.

"Okay, I will stay hear, but only as long as I have to. The moment it is safe to go north, we leave." Karliah said.

"Just one thing. If you ever need to talk about anything related to the Thieves Guild, the Dark Brotherhood or the Nightingales, ask me if I have any void salts." Eclipse said, "I have made a few enemies as an assassin, and they may be watching the house. The only safe place to discuss it is here. If you tell me that, meet me in here in an hour."

Karliah nodded, and Eclipse walked to the door, unsealing it and walking out.

"By the way, I have an assignment to do tomorrow. Some grave digger in the hall of the dead." Eclipse said, "I will be out before dawn, and will be back around midday."

Eclipse walked out of the cupboard that disguised the hidden room, and after Karliah followed him, locked it. He walked up to his room, and wondered whether anything would happen between him and Karliah.

Karliah went to her room and opened her bag, unpacking her belongings. She attempted to open the drawer on her bedside table, but found it locked. Knowing that Eclipse was probably already asleep, she pulled out a lockpick, and picked the lock. Karliah put her belongings in it, but noticed something strange. A small box in the big empty drawer. Inside was a ring. Not knowing why it was there, Karliah decided it best not to ask questions, and went to sleep.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 04-11-2013, 02:06 AM

Asden
Imperial-Nord
Close to Half-Moon Mill
Affected RPers: Any sympathetic to the Stormcloak or Imperial resolves.

As a large Imperial detachment began to move to reinforce loyalist forces in Morthal, soldiers began their ever-so difficult quest to understand what was going on. Many Imperial soldiers were completely content in not knowing where they were going, tending to be the older and more experienced. The younger ones, however, continued to ceaselessly indulge their inquisitive minds.

"Tell me, what are we doing marching in this crummy weather, Edland?"

"You didn't here, Alfons? Stormcloak encampments were spotted in the ruins just to the west of Morthal," Edland replied as he adjusted his helmet. Many of the helmets were too large on the soldiers, most of the Imperials being younger than seventeen.

"Oh, well that sounds mighty fishy. How'd they get passed Whiterun?" Alfons seemed genuinely puzzled.

Edland seemed used to the slow wit of his partner, "Well, er, Alfons. It is a neutral zone. Whiterun lets anyone over their borders as long as they don't threaten the safety of the keep. Oi, and who is that guy who is following us? He is looking mighty interested in our conversation."

Alfons glanced at Asden, a hooded ranger walking silently among Imperial regulars definitely stood out among the sea of red tunics and iron armor, "I hear he is a friend of a friend of General Tulius', or something like that."

"Fat chance that will last too much longer. Whiterun's neutrality, I mean. With talk of dragons coming about, their Jarl will have to make up his mind one way or the other," Asden entered the conversation.

"Er, yeah. I hear that the dragon burnt down Helgen."

"Yeah, and that's not too far from Falkreath, so keep your eyes pealed," Asden warned the two innocent Imperials.

Suddenly an Imperial officer on horseback rode by, shouting just enough so that the entire company could hear him over the sound of a heavy rain, "Those damned Stormcloaks intercepted us! Stormcloaks ahead! Archers, spread out and prepare to rain them with our arrows!"

The process was confusing at first. All the soldiers had to remember what position they were supposed to be forming in an effort to achieve maximum effectiveness, but among the excitement of an approaching battle, many had to be reminded of their position. Asden created his own file of the numerous ranks of Imperial archers, and found himself placed next to the two soldiers Alfons and Edland. Asden looked to meet the two young soldiers' eyes, seeing the anticipation burning in their eyes. He could not help by feel sorry for the two, knowing that the violence they currently fantasize about will either bring them to their end, or haunt them for the rest of their lives.

On the elevation that all of the archers were stationed on, the entirety of the charge was witnessed. Ferocious battle cries rang out across the grass field. Before too long, the officer in charge of the archers began to shout at them, trying to order the attack but finding his voice being stolen by the powerful winds, "Fire, lads! Rain hell down upon them! Fire!"

All of the archers, including Asden, carefully placed their arrows onto their bows. Some of the very young, being fifteen or sixteen, began to shake as they held their weapons ready to fire. Some even lost hold of their projectiles before the officer was able to order the attack. When the officer finally did, the entirety of the Imperial archers let out a loud cheer as several Stormcloak swordsman collapsed with arrows protruding out of their chests. Suddenly, across the massive field on a distant incline, a sea of movement began flurrying about.

Some of the soldiers were clueless on what it was, but Asden began to caution some of the Imperials near him to look to the skies, "Alfons was it? Watch out, stop cheering. Stop it!"

The two young soldiers look bewildered. Edland began to point to the close quarters fighting folding out in the field below, "Did you not see that? We just got so many of those murderous basta-"

The distinct sound of arrows slicing through the air buzzed out, one arrow piercing Edland's neck. Asden was forced to look away as the young boy grasped the wooden shaft sticking from his throat. He continued to try and speak, but could only make a sickly gasping noise as he whimpered and collapsed, every movement he made just resulting in further blood loss. Edland's comrade rushed to his aid, "I can help you, old sod. You are going to make it, I promised mum I would-" Alfons was knocked flat on his back with an arrow in his chest.

Asden, like many of the other archers, began to run for the tree line. The accuracy and organization of the Stormcloaks took Asden by surprise. He was completely unaware of how dangerous the rebellion had actually grown. He did not expect an even fight in conventional warfare, but rather small tactical groups that were able to live off the land and infiltrate important regions. The Stormcloaks' archers seemed hellbent on obliterating the Imperial's range capabilities, and they had the numbers and skill to do it. As the Imperial rangers dashed for cover, most were left face down in muddy puddles and waterlogged grass.

The officer, seeming to finally remember how to breathe, turned to Asden, "Do you know how many made it off that and hill?"

Asden, trying to catch his breath as well, cleared his throat, his voice cracking a little as he replied, "Um, only six"

"Only six? There were fifty of us on that confounded hill. Where did all that fire come from? I can't believe that was just those little nuisances, Ulfric's boys," the officer growled with disbelief.

Asden turned to peer over the foliage of the forest, expecting to see a victorious Stormcloak army trampling over a sea of massacred Imperial soldiers. What he did see, however, terrified him alongside the other five Imperials in hiding, "D-dragon?"

A terrifying shriek caused many of the Stormcloaks to dive to the waterlogged ground, laying among the dead Imperials.

"Yol Toor Shul!" the reptilian monstrosity screeched. Suddenly, a steady beam of fire burst through the Stormcloaks, many screaming as they tried to put themselves out in the puddles surrounding them, but finding that the dragon's breath had evaporated the majority of the closer pools of water. Many laying on the ground lifted themselves up and began to retreat from which ever way they came, but the winged creature swooped down and lifted many of the Stormcloaks to unimaginable heights, letting them fall to their deaths. It even arced its trajectory to land squarely on a bunch of them, crushing them with its pure weight.

"By the Divines..." the officer said. Even the most bitter of the Imperials believed not even the Stormcloaks deserved a fate such as that. Well over two hundred of them destroyed in a matter of minutes by a fire breathing monster.

"That was a little too close," one of the surviving archers sighed.

Suddenly, a loud crashing noise echoed throughout the heavily wooded area. Asden felt himself going cold with fear. A tight and frigid feeling began to tinge his throat, "It is coming into the forest!"

"Yol Toor Shul!" the dragon began to burn through all the trees in the forest. Asden looked to his left and saw that one of the nearby trees had been uprooted just enough to expose a cramped hole, the base of the tree acting as a comfortable roof. Asden began to encourage his Imperial comrades to do the same, but they were already in too much of a panic to reason with and refused to consider his suggestions.

Asden scurried to the hole, slipping into it just as he heard the last yells of the surviving soldiers. Before he could even process their deaths, he rapidly lost his orientation of direction, and shortly after, simply shutdown. Rain mixed with ash around the den he had discovered for himself, Asden remaining motionless and unconscious.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-11-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:36 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Menora the True Shot
Nord Werewolf
Honeyside, Riften > Riften
ARPers: Dragotech
Lightly humming to herself Menora finished strapping on the last of her armor. She had arrived late the previous night and thus slept the day away in her residence in Riften. As she adjusted parts of her armor she looked over the various items on the bed. She knew Delvin down in the Ragged Flaggon would be interested in the East Empire Shipping Map she "acquired" during her job in Solitude. The other items she could sell to Tonillia since she couldn't sell them to the other merchants in the city.

"I see you've finally decided to rejoin us, my Thane," the thief heard, and a small smile curved her lips as she turned to the person who addressed her.

"No matter how many times I tell ya not to ya ain't goin' to stop callin' me that, are ya Iona?"

The red haired nord clad in steel armor smiled at the hunter. The two have known each other for a while, since Menora was new to the Guild and she started to make amends with some of the city for the pranks she used to pull when she was younger. Her good deeds were not unnoticed by the Jarl, and after she helped rid the city of a Skooma dealer and his supplier she was awarded Honeyside to live in and the title of Thane. Iona had been assigned to be her housecarl, however it didn't take long for the two of them to form a friendship.

"Are you going out again for another job?" the warrior then asked, taking notice of her Thane's attire.

"Possibly. I have to go report my findin's from the Solitude job. I also have some items to turn in. If there's another job for me then I'll take it." It didn't go unnoticed that there was a certain look in the housecarl's silver eyes. "If it is one that doesn't require a lot of stealth ya are more than welcomed to join me. If there ain't then perhaps you'll join me for a hunt?"

With a smile and a nod from Iona the archer then headed out after returning the items on the bed to her bag and placing her bow and quiver on her back. It was then that she realized she truly slept the day away. Shops were closing or already closed and people were starting to head for the Bee and Barb. A loud, distant roar caused her to look up at the sky. She had heard of Helgen and her hunter's instinct told her that dragons were really reappearing. However she has yet to see one herself. As much as she would love the glory of slaying a dragon herself and experiencing the thrill of hunting such a creature, she wasn't suicidal. That she would have to take a companion with her, most likely her housecarl for Iona could withstand a lot more blows with her heavy armor than Menora could in her light armor.

But before she could think more on that subject she then heard a sound much closer, snapping her out of her thoughts and spiking her curiosity. With silent steps she walked along the waterways, looking down into the water. She saw faint waves, and it wasn't long before she saw the source of the disturbance and the sound. She then crossed her arms on the railing and leaned on the wood, it creaking faintly under her weight. She smirked as she looked down at the argonian who was still in the water.

"Fine evenin' for a swim, ain't it?" she then spoke, her voice loud enough for the other to hear her and her voice sounding in a teasing tone.
Agana
Breton Vampire Lord
Candlehearth Hall, Windhelm
ARPers: none
A heavy sigh escaped Agana she as she entered Candlehearth Hall. She had spent the entire day stalking her next target, a woman by the name of Nilsine Shatter-Sheild. She was an optional target for the contract she was currently working on, so she didn't need to assassinate the woman. However her employer, Muiri from Markarth, had said that if Nilsine was also taken care of along side the initial contract then there would be a bonus in the reward. That along with the story behind why she was also a target had lead to the conclusion that Nilsine would die as well.

The nightblade had remembered Astrid, the leader of the group she associated with, had said there was an assassin here in the city. The idea of sending work to him and asking him to take care of it had passed through her mind. But then she wouldn't deserve the bonus she would be given. And the main target wasn't far from the city of Windhelm anyway so she decided to take the time to complete the contract in full. She just didn't like how cold it was in this part of Skyrim.

Her vampiric blood kept the cold from affecting her much, but she still felt its sting. Glad to be in the warm inn she glanced over the patrons. She could feel her hunger grow as she eyed everyone, though she had great control over her urges. She would wait for the right time to feed, so for the time being she ordered some wine and sat at one of the vacant tables. No one assumed a thing since she was not in her Dark Brotherhood robes but instead apprentice mage robes. If anything they were uncertain of her golden eyes that seemed to glow in the dim light. Another vampiric trait, and one she could not hid.

Good thing they haven't made the connection that gold eyes means the same as red, she thought with a small smile.

A bit of an exchange caught her eye. Turning to the scene she noticed two dunmer speaking near the bar, shortly followed by the male of the two "convincing" the man that rented out rooms to return the woman's coin since the room was no longer needed. She found it a bit odd, at least for this location. She didn't think a dark elf would actually threaten someone here for it would only give the local nords more fuel in their fire of hatred. However she told herself it wasn't her problem, that she wouldn't be in town long enough to have to worry about it. Knowing her target's schedule she planned to be out of Windhelm the next night after she completed the job, wen then she'd hire a carriage to take her back to Markarth.

At least there's a room available for me to take. I'll rest during the daylight hours and strike when Nilsine is alone in the Hall of the Dead tomorrow evening. No one will know until her body is discovered by the priest that night or the next morning.

With her plan in motion she took a sip of the wine, enjoying the flavor though it did nothing to sate her thirst. She once again eyes the patrons, calculating the easiest for her to separate from the group and charm so she could feed. It would be after that she would claim the now free room and rest until it was the right hour the next evening to strike.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Dragotech Offline

Currently: Swiming...
Arpers: CM

Blackthorne heard a voice up on the upper platform. "Fine evenin' for a swim ain't it?"
She looked up and saw one of her guild mates.

"Menora? You're in a town?... Was this your idea?" She snagged her bag sitting on the wooden platform behind her and swam to quickly to the other side. She was careful not to get her bag terribly wet. She climbed out of the water, and after tossing her bag over her shoulder, she jumped up and grasped the upper platform.

She began to pull herself up onto it. Once she was up she hopped the railing. "Ssssoo, you headin' to the guild today?"

She leaned against the railing. "No lollygagging!" She looked over at the guard who had said this. "Really? I just leaned on the rail."

The guard leaned in close, "No... Lollygagging. Move along!" He turned as he walked away, "And you're not fooling anyone. I know Theives Guild armor when I see it."

Blackthorne muttered under her breath, "Nordic bastard."
She turned to Menora. "No offense... but Nords are very racist."

She jumped the railing. "Well I am goin' to visit Tonillia... before that Bast- Guard gets back. See you at the guild? We should visit the Bee and Barb before you leave town again."

Currently: finishing a chat and going to a whole new one...
Arpers: N/A

Norik looked over at his Atronach friend. "Well, I am going into town. See what news is up... I have the feeling the hold may be in danger." The Atronach nodded and replied, "Well I will head home then." Norik nodded, "Call you later for another chat... or combat depending?" The Atronach replied, "Sure."

At this moment a rider dressed in Falkreath colors came into view. "There has been... trouble. The Jarl would like to speak to you."

Norik looked onward at the rider, "And by the Jarl, you mean his Stewardess?"
The rider nodded.

Norik set his cup down. The rider peered into it. "Is that..."
Norik chuckled. "It is a deep dark red wine. Home brewed too! Would you like to sample it?"

The rider shakily replied, "N-No Sir, I-I am on d-duty. Yes, duty"
It was evident to Norik that the rider suspected it was not wine.

"Did you bring a spare horse with you?" Norik asked.
"Yes, a horse! Of course!" The shaky rider replied.

Norik, "Off to the 'Jarl' then."
"Yes, Indeed..." the rider replied.

After a little riding, Norik looked at his still shaking companion. "Are you scared of me?"

"N-No... of course not!" The rider quite obviously lied.
Norik laughed somewhat amused. "It is my duty to defend the hold. Not rip apart its people."

"S-Sorry Sir... I heard... superstitions... rumors..." The rider replied.

"Aaah, I will ease your mind, they are all true, even the ones that are false and conflict with one another." Norik teased.

The rider forced a laugh, "Hahaha... Q-quite a jest, S-Sir."

"Aaah... the Jarl's Longhouse... Let us see what worries our hold." Norik stated.

He walked in. The light of the fire gleamed and danced off of his plated armor.

"Norik Oakskin, Thane!" He called out.

"Aaah, Oakskin. Yes talk to Nenya, my steward. She will let you know why you are here," the disinterested Jarl slurred.

"Of course, my Jarl," Norik said with a hint of well hidden sarcasm.

He walked into the other room where the stewardess waited. He walked up to her.

"Nenya," he simply said.

"Oakskin," she replied.

"So, what is going on?" Norik asked.

"Aaah yes," she began while walking.
"We have reports that a dragon destroyed Helgen. Also it appears an Imperial detachment has disappeared en route to Morthal."

"So Ulfric's boys got 'em? Norik interjected.

"Perhaps, but we are not yet sure... The point is that we need you to be ready in case a dragon attacks our hold."

"Anything I can deal with right now?" Norik asked.

"Well if it interests you, we have heard reports of possible vampire activity."

Norik looked up, "Where!?"

"Some old tower nearby. Are you going to look into it?"

"Yes!" He replied as he placed his helm on his head.

He walked out the door. He noticed the rider and horses were gone.

Currently: This... is... a... fork...
Arpers: no one yet

Gorvesh approached the gates of Windhelm. "Aaah... Windhelm... Malacath, it's cold." He looked around. He walked up to a guard. "House of Curiousities?"

The guard pointed. "Over that way, south-east side of the city."

The Orc nodded and walked away. As he approached, he noticed that the owner was locking up.
"House of Curiousities?" He asked.

"Why yes! Yes it is! I am locking up for the night, so come back tomorrow."

Gorvesh glared, "Unacceptable!"

"Uhmmm, okay... Why don't you come in?" Calixto requested to escape the Orc's glare.

Gorvesh," Better."

"Why... are you here?" Calixto asked.

"I have come for the Soup Spoon of Ysgramor. I have been asked to return it to Jorrvaskr," Gorvesh replied unamused.

"You think I would just hand it over?" replied Calixto.

Gorvesh narrowed his eyes, "As opposed to having your imperial arms ripped from there sockets? Yes."

Calixto took a step back.

Gorvesh took a step forward, "I will be leaving with that spoon now."

"O-of course, " Calixto grabbed a fork off of the shelf.

Gorvesh threw his hand down on the counter. The wood groaned, creaked, and cracked under the power of his arm. "DO YOU THINK ME STUPID?! I know the difference between a spoon and a fork!"

"Ysgramor's soup spoon... was a fork from the dwarves... Well, really a dwarven fork Ysgramor used as a soup spoon..." Calixto stated from his shaky position.

Gorvesh noting that Ysgramor defied most logic already, decided to take it as a truth... for now.

"If you are lying... I will be back." Gorvesh walked out of the building and left Windhelm. He crossed the bridge and took a carriage back to Whiterun.

Currently: Flying

Well, I myself was not happy that my break was interrupted. It was nice resting there.
The world making its sweet subtle music.
And inviting me to witness its beauty.
But alas... I must go and see a master whom hates me.

Hey, I kinda like that last bit... Of course, I doubt poetry is a viable skill to a dragon... I wonder is it possible to learn to play instruments as humans do?

I also have to wonder... why is it that dragons live up here in this cold land... surely it is warmer south of Skyrim's border? I know I for one disdain this weather... "Aaah Fus!" And now I am sniveling, I must wonder in addition to my questions... Am I ill? What is this sneeze and why do I snivel?

Hmmm... Yes I would like to play instruments... It sounds like a pleasing idea...

What was that? A human arrow? It almost hit me! This city... It appears glorious but...

Another one? I need to flee this place! Yes the clouds will bid me cover!

I fly here above the clouds... It seems I have found a lucky stream of the air.
I can ride for a while on it... and it seems to be warmer! I like this air!

It has pushed me along, but is it still bound east? Hmmm... It seems I have been blown slightly off course.

Okay on course once more. I should be approaching my destination soon... maybe. I know where he was... but not where he is now... He would have moved wouldn't he... It would not surprise me.

"SulVahdinRiik!!"

He is becoming impatient... hopefully he just needs a message sent... I wouldn't want to be the one for any other needs... Unless of course he wants me to... I really doubt it... I am certain he, like most dragons, does not support Bardsmanship... or whatever the term is... as a possible occupation...

Alas... Life sucks... but it beats Oblivion...
Old 04-14-2013, 01:33 AM

Asden
Imperial-Nord
Half-Moon Mill/Surrounding Wilderness
Affected RPers: None.

Asden's eyes slowly opened, groggy with hours of unconsciousness. As he slowly pushed himself off of the ground, he recalled the night before. Remembering the fire-breathing monstrosity that tore the Stormcloak regiment apart, he quickly squatted underneath the ceiling of his hole. He contemplated his next move, "Alright, Divines be damned, where should I go?"

He reached up and began to pull himself out of the hole, grasping onto the roots of the unearthed tree that served as a barrier between him and any danger. The area that was once a forest was now a marshy wetland, with evidence of charred foliage. As Asden examined his surroundings, he also stared into the overcast skies, reassuring himself that there was no dragon in the sky, "What era am I living in?" he whispered to himself, "I feel like I've been knocked back to ancient Nordic times."

Asden realized that as he pondered his next move, he had wondered into the field where the battle had taken place. His steel-toed leather boots stuck to the mud, each time he lifted them up, a large amount of the soaked soil would slosh up with each step. He suddenly stumbled through the mud, finding himself staring into the face of a mangled Stormcloak soldier. He let out a brief and concise yell, and quickly rolled off of the body. For a moment, he simply gazed at the wretched corpse, but finally began to rustle through his belongings.

"Who are you?" Asden asked inquisitively as he looked through his belongings. As he began to piece together the young soldier's character, he discovered that he was a single father. A note from his daughter asked when he would return, as she was tired of being home alone. Asden was saddened, "Why do we have to kill one another?"

Suddenly, a distant roar echoed throughout the distant mountains, "Gah, has that pungent pile of rubbish returned once again?" He began to sprint through the marshy grass, searching for some sort of shelter to escape the dragon's apparent new abode. As he made his way through the marsh, he began to recognize his location. He was headed to Falkreath again, "I don't want to go there. I need to head to Solitude," he concluded. He then turned in the opposite direction, towards the resonated screech of the dragon. Asden looked back, longing for the safety of the hold, but he made up his mind. He needed to tell the Imperials the details of the dragon attacks.

He began to step forward, only abruptly dropped to a crouch. He spotted an old archaic tower, far beyond the years of any structure he had observed in Falkreath. The structure and its perimeter possessed strange robed figures that wondered about the exterior. Asden thought little of it, since bandits and rogue necromancers were common due to the upheaval, and he had dealt with their ilk frequently. Upon closer examination, however, he found that these individuals were clinging to the shadows, as if fearful of the grey and obscured sunlight that peered through the overcast sky, "Vampires."

Noting their positions, keeping a watchful eye on the closest one, he slowly drew an arrow from his quiver. Asden began to debate on whether or not it would be too much trouble engaging the band of blood-thirsty beings, but reminded himself that he too needed some form of shelter. It was well past midday, and with his location between Falkreath and Riverwood, Stormcloaks and bandits would no doubt be investigating the area. He began to sneak closer to the vampire encampment, lining up an accurate shot. Slowly letting out a breath, he let fly the projectile. The target was not even able to make a noise, the arrow jutting out of her mouth as she was felled.

He moved closer, finding one of the vampire's thralls droning aimlessly about doing tasks for the vampires. One seemed to be burying bodies of the devoured. Unsheathing his dagger, Asden silently dispatched the thrall with haste. He began to search for his next target, but felt a brief stir in airflow. Asden spun around, as he did so a vampire knocking Asden's dagger out of his hand. Narrowly avoiding another blow, he pulled another arrow from his quiver and began to align another shot with his bow. As the vampire began to mutter a spell, a thrall bounded towards Asden. Leaping to avoid the vampire's attack, he turned his torso and released the arrow into the thrall's shoulder. The force of the strike caused the thrall to fall to his knees, "Ack!"

The vampire cast another spell, this time even closer to effecting Asden. Asden rolled towards his dagger, quickly wielding it. Looking at the vampire, he noticed that it raised its arm every time it prepared to cast its spell, showing its palm to its opponent. As the vampire began recite the spell underneath his breath, Asden lunged at the vampire's hand. Ramming the blade into the palm of his blood-thirsty assailant, Asden began to twist the blade.

"Hay, puny Imperial."

Asden slowly faced the direction he heard the voice, but as he turned a large block of wood plowed into his face. Asden was stunned, he could not think of anything to say, nor could he control his body movements. Two thralls dragged him by the arms into the tower, laughing triumphantly as they did so. Asden's vision continued to blur each time he blinked, unable to clearly make out any details of his new surroundings.

"This one has come to us," a vampiress giggled, gently placing her hand on Asden's cheek. Still dazed, Asden dropped to the floor in a heap when the thralls released him. His helplessness seemed to please the insufferable woman, "Good. Put him down in the basement with the others. I'll ask for him when I feel peckish."

The thralls did her bidding, once again lifting Asden off the ground. As they neared the basement, he began to regain his awareness. When one of the thralls released his arm to lift the hatch that sealed the entrance to the basement, Asden reached across his chest and grasped the other thrall's fingers. Lifting up, still holding the fingers, he twisted the thrall's hand and pulled down. The thrall let out a brief whimper as his fingers broke, "Ow, you son of a-"

"Ah, shurrup and put a bandage on it. Shoulda been more prepared you nincompoop," the other thrall snarled, both quickly subdued Asden once again, "Now get down there and get nice and tasty for the lady." They continued the chuckle as they shut the basement door, leaving him among less 'fresh' meals.

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 04-14-2013 at 01:38 AM.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:37 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Menora the True Shot
Nord Werewolf
Riften
ARPers: Dragotech
Menora only laughed as her fellow Guild member swam out of the water. "I wish I could lay claim to it, but sadly no. I got back this mornin' and slept the day away. Feel free to ask Iona if ya don't believe me," she said before the argonian jumped up to her level. "I was just headin' to the Guild when I heard someone takin' a swim."

It was then her teasing demeanor changed. A passing guard got onto Blackthrone as soon as she leaned against the railing when the hunter had been doing that vary thing for a few minutes now. No matter what Hold she was in Menora did not like guards. Especially if guards were nords like herself. She may be giving her spirit to Hircine for his hunting grounds when she passes on, but she is still a nord despite her beast blood. She was proud of her nordic blood, but she didn't seem to share her kinsmen's point of view about the other races. When her companion made a comment about the guard then apologized for it, the werewolf simply shrugged.

"No offense taken. I seem to be one of the very few nords who ain't holdin' on to our ancestors' dislike for the other races."

Menroa watched as the argonian then jumped the railing, which made her think that the other thief would be taking the Ratway entrance. However not everyone in the Guild used the cemetery entrance that lead straight into the Cistern, not as often as the nord huntress did anyway. She nodded to her companion, about to head to the Cistern entrance since she hard to report directly to Mercer before speaking with Delvin and Tonillia, until something caught her interest instead.

Much louder this time around a roar sounded, causing the hunter to looked up at the sky. By the volume of the sound it had gotten quite a bit closer. She didn't like the feeling she was getting. Instinct was taking over, meaning her inner wolf was starting to surface just enough to warn her. She felt the wolf growl, the fight or flight instinct wanting to drive her. But she couldn't just go and hunt it or run and leave the city. She had to warn the Jarl. Another roar sounded, just slightly louder than before. So the dragon was flying at a slow pace. Or it changed directions. Either way she couldn't take the chance. She then leaned over the railing again, seeing that Blackthorne hadn't goon to far.

"I think there's a dragon headin' our way. I'm goin' ta warn Jarl Laila of the possible threat. Go to the Guild and tell 'em ta stay in the Flaggon, less they want to throw their lives away from some glory they cannot achieve. They ain't dragon slayers."

It was obvious Menora was nervous for more of her unusual accent sounded in her voice. She knew that out of most of the Thieves Guild she was one of the more experienced fighters thanks to her hunting experiences. The others would rather flee than fight, so it would be best they stay in the safety of the Ragged Flagon. Also it would be wise for her to ask the aid of Mijoll the Lioness if what she suspects is true. She was a very skilled warrior, and her assistance would be much appreciated. She was one of the few people she knew she could trust to have her back, even though she has yet to retrieve the warrior's beloved blade. She was sure that the guardsmen only respected her for her title, but as soon as danger reared its head then it would be every man for himself.

Of all the times for Riften to be attacked by a dragon it had to be now, she mentally growled as she then turned to run to Mistveil Keep, another roar echoing in the distance.
((OoC: Will post as my other characters next post. Not happy with how their parts are coming along so to get the story moving I'm just posting as one for now until I'm happy with the others'.))

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 04-15-2013, 04:39 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Kyoshi
Riften
Affected RPers: Anyone in Riften who wants to be

"I guess that dragon was closer than I thought." Kyoshi thought, as he ran inside his house, as he heard the dragon roar, sounding very close to the city. Kyoshi ran in the door, and pulled the handle on the inside of his front door towards him, activating the hidden entrance to his attic. He closed his door, as a section of his ceiling fell down revealing a staircase. Kyoshi ran up, into the attic as the staircase was raised to the roof again. He stood inside a hidden room which had a manikin, holding his Glass Armour, and weapon racks which held his weapons. Kyoshi put on his armour, and grabbed his weapons, and opened the window from his attack, using his bow and grapping hook to pull himself onto a nearby building.

After a few minutes, Kyoshi stood on top of the building, scanning the town, and past the town walls. The dragon wasn't visible. Suddenly there was another roar. Kyoshi looked up, and saw a giant winged beast dive down from the clouds. Kyoshi stood back in shock, and lost his balance, falling and sliding down the roof. Kyoshi grabbed his grappling hook, and threw it as hard as he could. It latched onto a firm tile, and Kyoshi pulled himself up.

When he reached the rooftop again, Kyoshi looked down from the building where he was standing. He overlooked the marketplace, which was being attacked by the dragon, which was flying around it.

Kyoshi activated his Dragonskin spell, then drew his war axes. He took a few steps back, then ran towards the edge, jumping from the building, towards the Dragon. Kyoshi landed on it's left wing, digging his axes into it, attempt to hit the muscle that lined the main bones. The Dragon roared in pain as it flew towards the ground, crashing. The Kyoshi did to its wing stopped it from flying. The dragon swung it's tail, destroying stands in the market. Kyoshi ran to the front of the Dragon, and swung his war axes. Suddenly the dragon flicked it's head forward and twisted it, grabbing Kyoshi in it's jaws. It closed it's mouth, crushing Kyoshi's armour with the massive force from its jaws. The only thing keeping Kyoshi alive was his Dragonskin spell, which left him with only what seemed like some small stab wounds. Kyoshi still felt the pain of it though.

The dragon dropped Kyoshi, who stood back up. The Dragon opened his mouth, flames firing from it. Kyoshi felt his fur burn, but ran forward, swinging his axes. He slammed his left one onto the Dragon's head, then his right across the Dragon's face. The dragon stopped breathing fire, and Kyoshi pulled his axes out, swinging them over head, then forcing them into the dragon's skull, killing it.

The dragon was dead, the marketplace was destroyed, and Kyoshi was burnt, stabbed, and barely able to move. His armour was completely destroyed.

"I need a damn holiday." Kyoshi thought, as he attempted to limp away. Suddenly there were vicious winds, and the dragon seemed to burn. It burnt until there was only bones, and light and wind flowed from the Dragon towards Kyoshi.

Suddenly there was another dragon roar.
"Somebody else can take care of it." Kyoshi thought, as he went to his house, drinking as many health potions as he could, still feeling the pain.

Kyoshi took off his destroyed armour, and bandaged his wounds, then went into a deep sleep...

Banner Made by Me
Old 04-15-2013, 08:23 AM
Dragotech Offline

Currently: goin to work
Arpers: CM, Cobalt Shadow
(perhaps)

Blackthorne gazed up at the sky. She heard the roar just as Menora had.

"I think there's a dragon headin' our way. I'm goin' ta warn Jarl Laila of the possible threat. Go to the Guild and tell 'em ta stay in the Flaggon, less they want to throw their lives away from some glory they cannot achieve. They ain't dragon slayers."

She looked over at Menora and nodded. "Okay...
She noticed Menora rushing away. "Hopefully no dragons attack..."

She began to run to the ratway entrance. As she ran she heard a good bit of crashing on the upper walkway where the Marketplace would be. She ran a little faster, jumped and snagged a bit of the upper walkway accross from the ratway on the lower walkway. She pulled herself up enough to see into the marketplace.

She saw would could be a dragon, and then confirmed by a streak of flame. She could hardly see what it could be that was fighting the beast. She could see the outline of a khajit, perhaps, but that assumption was based on the thick tail. Her grip slipped, and she nearly took another swim. She pulled herself up hearing the wind howl. There were what seemed to be bones where the dragon was. She could have sworn she heard another roar after it had died.

"Damn... It was killed by a cat?" She spoke quietly to herself. She lept down and jumped back near the Ratway. She ran in past the gate. The usual regulars down her were typical thugs and muck thriving lunatics. Seeing the bridge in its raised state, she cursed to herself under her breath.

She jumped down, and instead of taking the long route around.... and getting lost like the last time, she decided to try and pick a lock. She twirled a pick slowly around the lock listening to the tumblers. She listened to how they moved and began to turn the lock. It was tedious moving it so slowly, but it payed off because, although she was close, she would have broken that pick. She adjusted slightly and tried again. The lock was picked and the door swung open.

She walked through and climbed the steps. She bounded over a table sitting in the center off the room. She lowered the bridge and turned about. She rushed down to the Ragged Flagon.

Upon entering she took a moment to look around. "Nothing changed here. Pleasant..." She ran around over to Delvin. Despite not dripping water, it was obvious enough that she had been in the waterway.

"A fine evening for a swim, ain't it?"

The voice of Delvin reached her unsuspecting ears. "Did you..." The look on Blackthorne's face made the rest of her question obvious.

"You could say I arranged for it. My personal way of saying, get your ass up and get to work!"

Blackthorne nearly rolled her eyes with an annoyed expression. "I'm going to check in with Tonillia, I have some hot property on hand."

"Alright, be sure to talk to me afterwards, I have a special little job for you."

She gazed back at Delvin for a moment before she continued walking away.
She walked over to where the fence did her work. "What will you give me for these?" Blackthorne layed down various objects. Jewelry, gems, and goblets seemed to be the most common objects. It was mostly small, light objects.

The fence examined the loot for a moment. "I'll give you fifty gold for the lot."

Blackthorne shrugged, she knew it had much more worth than that, but she figured the guild will surely get its share, and it will get Delvin off her back for a little while. She didn't want any news getting further than him. "Fair enough." She accepted the fifty gold and walked back to Delvin who was just about laughing.

"You do know you could have driven that up to double that measley amount."

She almost smirked. "Yeah... I don't really care... What was your job for me?"

He cut down his smile. "As you may know, the Companions have been seeking 'artifacts' of Ysgramor. Well intel we recieved, earlier today gave the location of a certain soup spoon. The Soup Spoon of Ysgramor. It should be in Windhelm, in a building known as Calixto's House of Curiousities. It would be safe to say that if we acquired such an object, we could ransom it for a sum of gold. Of course you would get a cut."

"Uh Huh... Windhelm?.. Windhelm?"

"Yes, Windhelm. The problem is?"

"It is so cold in Windhelm!"

"Pleny of your kind live there. Quit your whining and get it done!"

"... Fine..." Blackthorne turned and began walking away.

"Oh, and you should know that the spoon is actually a dwemer fork."

Blackthorne raised a brow. "Of course it is. Oh and Menora's back, and she thinks it would be wise to stay in doors with dragons near Riften."

She picked up her feet and ran out of the Ragged Flagon and took off and out of the Ratway.

She stood on the lower walkway. She figured it would be safe enough out here since there was already remains of one dragon in the Marketplace. She climbed up to the upper docks and looked over at Honorhall Orphanage. "Gods, I hope the next dragon burns that place to the ground."

Currently: not in the mood for rivals on home turf
Arpers: Teddiursa of the Sky

Norik moved quickly on foot. He thanked the Steed, as he did often, for it kept him on his feet despite his heavy armor. He could see the old ruined tower. He crouched down. He knew sneaking around in the shadows was not his best skill, but he figured it would help at such a distance. He moved closeer examining everything that moved. It was evident that the tower was in use.

He moved closer watching the human-shaped figures gad about unaware of his slow arrival. He grabbed his bow. He docked an arrow as if preparing to fire. He moved a little closer.

Something felt wrong. He spun and sent a thrall sprawling with a steel-clat fist. He smacked the thrall with his bow before putting it away. He pulled his shield from his back and cast a spell. In a moment a transparent, purple blade glowed in his hand. He stabbed downward ensuring that the thrall would not return to his feet.

He turned swiftly again and thus parried the blow of a second thrall and smacked him with his shield. He slashed at the thrall a few times and then kicked the thrall to the ground. He poked the blade through the thrall whom fell to the ground like a stone.

He made enough of a ruckus. He had to move quickly. He sprinted to the tower using its bulk as a shield from eyes and spells. He could smell freshly opened wounds.

He peered around a doorway. Two thralls were guarding it. It was obvious from their bandages they were wounded. He put his shield down for a moment. He charged a spell in both hands. He launched it at the table between the thralls. In a moment they had both burst into flames and had fallen out of their chairs. He readied the spells individually and released again. Niether of the thralls seemed as if they would be capable of rising, so he lifted his shield and continued. He quickly encountered a vampire wishing to stop him. This vampire already had a wound on his hand, which Norik took advantage of. He had grasped the hand and squeezed it. His might caused considerable pain to the vampire.

He knocked the vampire to the ground and lit him like a candle with a simple flame spell. He continued burning the vampire until he was satisfied with his results.

He moved downward, having decided to sweep the basement before climbing the tower. His discovery was a young Imperial. More of a guess based from armor than actual appearance. He looked around the room. "Gods this place is a mess."

"So, you are what was on their menu? You wouldn't mind helping me finish up here would you?" He chuckled to himself. The glow of his eyes could just be made out through his steel plate helmet.

Currently: traveling

By Malacath this is boring. I should have just traveled by foot back. This is faster of course, but I do not like sitting here waiting.

At least it is warmer here at least. I may be out of the vicinity of that frozen city. Why one would live somewhere so cold... I do not understand.

Hmm... Deer and Elk, just off the road. This would be ample hunting grounds. And the nearest settlement is still quite far. Yes I could hunt here.

I wonder how far out we are now. Would we be reaching Whiterun soon? I would doubt it despite the weather having improved.

Of course I would have this fork to hand in. Which of them wants it is beyond me.

It may be old Kodlak. He may have interest is such oddities.

Perhaps Skjor... somehow I doubt it.

The hunting here may be good though. I should consider coming here for it.

I may have to bring Aela. She could appreciate a good hunt.

I wonder what else is here to hunt.

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-15-2013 at 07:14 PM.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:28 AM

Asden
Imperial-Nord
Vampire-infested Tower
Affected RPers: Dragotech

Asden gazed into this new visitor's helmet, "That's an interesting color of eyes." He cautiously reached for the crate that housed his weapons, "I suppose you aren't here to feed on me?"
Old 04-17-2013, 01:07 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Archmage Sayak
Argonian
Reachwater Rock

The robed Archmage closed the book in his lap and relaxed back against the rock wall he had been resting against since waking up, sighed, and looked up.

He finally made it to the cavern in which the Dwemer contraption at Mzulft had detected a rising power source, and on a whim upon reaching his destination, he read the book that had informed him of the Gauldursons: Lost Legends. With it, he had refreshed his memory of why the Gauldursons had been sealed, and realized that the amulet fragments he had in his pack were in fact the fragments of the incredibly powerful amulet that gave the benevolent Archmage Gauldur his power in eras past. If that were so, he had gathered together the necessary parts to remake the amulet, something that was fought against vehemently in the years after Gauldur's murder. If that was the reason for the rise of power in Reachwater Cave, he wondered if by coming here to stop the threat that he might actually have made the threat possible.

After only a moment of ponder, he shook his head; while bringing the amulet fragments wasn't the smartest choice if he were trying to prevent power from running rampant, the power building up still had to be addressed, and he figured that the growing source of magic wouldn't show itself unless all three amulet pieces were presented, so he had little choice in the matter. At least it was him going to face the danger, rather than one of his underlings or one of the instructors. With that in mind, and a quick breakfast of dried meat, bread, and wine, he stood up and put Lost Legends in his pack, before walking out of the sunlight and into the cavern's entrance.

The cave was rather well-hidden in the mountainside, due in part to the size of the opening; Sayak had found it through a combination of his Clairvoyance spell, and sheer dumb luck. The opening was barely large enough for him to go through while crouching his knees somewhat and ducking his head down, but he eventually reached a point where the entrance opened into a much larger, cylindrical cavern. The sunlight streaming in from several openings in the ceiling above cast a yellow and green hue over the walls, highlighting the hanging moss and dripping water, which all collected in the bottom of the chamber pooled beneath the ledge he stood upon. To the left, a path alongside the cave's edge skirted the water, before a branching path to the right extended out over the water, rising up to a cylindrical plot of land that was almost pedestal-like. Upon the rock in the center of the water-filled cavern, Sayak could see a single, leafless tree thriving where a single large beam of sunlight highlighted its entirety.

Sayak walked along the path to his left, eyes searching around the cave for any obvious signs of traps or danger, of which he found none. Once he stood on the island rising above the water, he looked around next to the tree, and found the skeleton of a long-dead warrior, still clad in a full set of iron armor, laying at the base of the tree, a copy of Lost Legends clutched in his arms. To the left of the skeleton, from Sayak's perspective, an actual marble pedestal stood, coated in dust and grime and yet somehow still looking pristine as if it were only there a few short years. Upon the pedestal, a metal replica of a dragon's claw sat, and beneath that, a very old, charred piece of paper, practically stuck to the rock. The writing upon it was archaic, very ancient, but bore words that were used in modern-day Tamriel, so it could still be read.

Let this place be forgotten forever.
Let it be struck from the rolls of history.
Let it never be spoken of by man or mer.
Let its very name be lost to the ages.

Ye who enter here, know:
This place was sealed at great price.
Honor those who perished here.
Turn back, and leave them to their rest.

The paper proved that the book Lost Legends did not lie about how hard those against the Gauldursons tried to erase their legacy from history and prevent anything from ever happening again, which Sayak regretted playing a part in subverting that wish; so he had to clean up his unintentional mess. Turning his attention from the paper to the claw replica, he saw that it was made out of a metallic alloy, to make it strong enough to withstand the passage of time sitting on the pedestal. The claw's nails, however, were not made of the same dark metal as the rest of the claw, but rather pure, crystalline emerald, green as the deep Skyrim forests. On the opposite side, the claw bore three circles with a picture in each. From top to bottom the pictures depicted an owl, then a hawk, and another hawk in the last one.

Sayak picked up the emerald-tipped claw, before looking down to the hapless skeleton of an adventurer obviously seeking the same legend he had. One hand clutched a similar copy of Lost Legends, suggesting that the point when he had come seeking glory wasn't too long ago, enough for time to turn his flesh back into dust. In his other hand, however, something gleamed, white as the bones clutching it, and Sayak knelt down to investigate. He blinked in surprise, then, when he discovered it was another dragon claw replica, this one made of ivory. It also had symbols on the bottom of it, though the pattern of insignias was two hawks and a dragon. The two seemed related; obviously, the emerald claw was placed on the pedestal, making it significant to the cavern, but it was possible that the ivory claw the dead adventurer brought was somehow useful inside the cave as well. As such, Sayak took both; they weren't heavy.

Finished with the island's 'treasures,' Sayak walked up the rest of the walkway to the wall of the well-like cavern, and upon it he spied a wall of similar design as the style the Ancient Nords used in their structures. Sayak recognized the type of wall, of course; he'd come across one in the Labyrinthian, with a similar claw as the two he held. The top half of the door was round, and had three sliding circles with insignias on them similar to the ones found on the underside of the claw replicas. The very middle of the door had a circular setpiece, with indentations that indicated where the claw was supposed to be pressed into and turned to open the door. So, Sayak had to determine which claw was correct, because he suspected that using an incorrect combination on the door would spring a deadly trap; the adventurer had died very close to the entrance without any dangers of the local flora obvious in the cave, so it's possible the adventurer met his end at the hand of poison darts or spears that wounded him to the point he only had the time to crawl to the tree before fading. And since he held the ivory claw in hand, suggesting its use, and the emerald claw remained on the pedestal (as the adventurer probably wouldn't have decided to put the emerald claw on it with the last few seconds he had), logic suggested the first claw to use might actually be the emerald claw.

So, Sayak turned the puzzle pieces on the top half of the door, until the order of the insignias from top to bottom matched the set on the claw's underside: Owl, Hawk, Hawk. He then placed the claw in the indentations, pushed the circle in, and gave a turn.

The walls on either side and above the door cracked as ancient mechanisms fired up, and the door shuddered, casting dust into the air, as it slid into the wall, and then down into the floor with the sound of grinding stone upon stone. The ground at Sayak's feet shuddered from the entryway of era long past being opened for the first time in quite a long time. The door slid further and further, until the very top slid flush with the floor, and stopped.

Through the archway made by the lowering of the door, Sayak spied a single, small rectangular chamber through the doorway. The walls on the sides depicted Draugr Deathlords commanding legions of slaves in nearly exact replicas on either side. On the far wall, was a second door, exactly like the one that had just lowered...but even as Sayak watched, it shuddered with a loud, booming click, and started sinking into the floor as well. Sayak walked into the chamber and watched though the doorway, seeing another chamber of exactly the same dimensions as the one he stood in through it, along with another door, which was already sliding down into the floor as well. When it was all said and done, there were three chambers, three doors after the first all lowering into the floor with much grinding and spewing dust. As there was no sunlight streaming into the rooms, Sayak cast a Candlelight Spell to create a bright, white werelight that would follow him and allow him to see and read the deeper he went.

Through the fourth door was a slightly longer chamber of otherwise similar proportions. However, the walls were different. On Sayak's left, the wall started with what he assumed was a depiction of the Archmage Gauldur, in a benevolent pose of one hand peacefully raised, while pictures of smiling people gathered around him, a few even choosing to bow in their reverence. The wall continued showing depictions of Gauldur's life that had been otherwise erased from history...and the far corner depicted his downfall, being murdered by his three power-hungry sons for his amulet. The wall on Sayak's right, then, was taken up by three large pictures of each of the Gauldurson brothers in their terrible might, pictured that evoked a sense of primal fear and fury upon being observed. They held aloft weapons and magic spewed from their hands and mouths, burning all the people and the land below.

On the wall opposite Sayak's entrance, was, once again, a similar door to the first, only this one actually had an activation circle on it with the same indentations indicating the need to use a caw replica. And this door, Sayak assumed, would be the one the Ivory claw would be used on. A reinspection of the underside reminded him of the needed pattern, and he slid the rotating puzzle pieces into place before pushing the claw into the door and giving another turn. With a crack and a shudder, the door slid into the floor, revealing a crumbling stairway leading into the depths. Darkness clung to every possible corner, as if resisting the light from Sayak's werelight even as he descended down. The stairway wasn't long, about the length of three flights. The bottom corridor ran perpendicular to the stairwell, with the left proving to be a dead end. The right, therefore, was not only the right way to go, but the only way. Keeping his breathing steady as he plumbed depths left undisturbed for untold years, Sayak walked through the stone corridor and through a doorway into a gigantic antechamber.

It was built on three tiers rising from a central bowl. The room itself was shaped like an arch, with the flat end on the wall opposite him. Pillars lined the top tier to hold the weight of the mountain atop it. What worried Sayak, though, were the draugr coffins lining the walls at specific intervals; from where he stood at the entrance, Sayak spied eight total coffins, but there could be even more he didn't see. Still, he could do little more to prepare, so Sayak walked into the room, and down the steps in front of him leading down the tiers to the 'floor' of the bowl-like antechamber. He then walked up the stairs until he stood in front of a long table.

On the table were three small pedestals, similar in size and design to the one he picked up the emerald claw from. Nothing adorned them, but Sayak knew exactly what they were meant for: the three pieces of the Gauldur amulet. It was possible that this alter was something that those trying to stop the Gauldursons were planning on reassembling the amulet into one piece again once they topped the brothers, but time proved that, instead, the brothers had been sealed away by power untold to prevent their reign of destruction resuming. Sayak had done well enough taking out all three of the brothers, in a combination of luck, skill, and the fortune to be accompanied by one Nord from Solitude, a housecarl without station named Janis, on the occasion he had fought Sigdis Gauldurson, showing that there were ways to beat these brothers enhanced by the power of the Amulet. but here Sayak was, drawing out the growing danger by doing what was said should never be done for fear of setting the world aflame once more.

As Sayak stepped up onto the same level as the alter, a circular aura of light floated above the ground, centered on the alter; due to its proximity to the wall behind it, underneath a ledge, only half the circle was seen. Still, the aura was a surprise to Sayak and made him give pause, testing his magical senses to see if he detected danger in the reaction to his arrival, but when none could be detected, though still cautiously, he released his werelight, allowing it to fade, and walked up to the alter itself.

Slowly, Sayak pulled the three amulet fragments out of the pouch on his right hip, the three pieces clacking together as they swayed from leather strings. Slowly, Sayak placed the first piece down, on the pedestal to the left. A shudder was felt in the air, but nothing else happened. When Sayak placed the second fragment on the middle pedestal, the rumbling shudder running through the air was far more significant and his eyes detected a faint glow surrounding the pedestal of both pieces placed on them. Calming his fast-beating heart to prepare for a possible fight with whatever force was growing inside this ruin, Sayak quickly placed the last piece on the remaining pedestal.

The reaction was far more significant. The air itself shuddered and rumbled, a boom blasted throughout the room, and the glow of all three pieces became rather bright. In response to the three pieces, torches and fire braziers lit along the entirety of the outer walls, illuminating the cavern well, allowing Sayak to see everything around him much easier.

Including the glowing spectres of Sigdis, Mikrul, and Jyrik Gauldurson standing haughtily on the ledge above him, arms crossed in an air of superiority.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:49 AM
Dragotech Offline

Currently: Dragon attack... again?
Arpers: Those in Riften watchin for oversized, flying, fire-breathing lizards

Blackthorne stood outside as a dragon's roar broke the typical sounds of daily life in Riften... again.

She looked up and watched a dragon land on the orphanage. She jumped and grasped the upper dock as a jet of flame scorched the spot she had just been standing in.

She pulled herself up onto the upper walkway. She readied firebolts and tossed them up at the dragon.

The annoyed dragon turned its focus on her. She moved back and it jumped down onto the walkway.

She stared with a fairly frightened expression at the border of terror at the beast as she drew the Twin Rippers. The identical war axes glowed a subtle red as they were drawn. The dragon lunged for a bite. Blackthorne jumped back and swung her right axe upward. It collided with the inside of the mouth. It tore flesh and angered the dragon. The dragon released another jet of flame. Blackthorne slipped beneath the upper walkway. The shadow as her ally, she disappeared beneath the walkway. She climbed up behind the dragon. She appeared as she brought her war axes down on the dragons hindquarters. The surprised dragon slammed its tail into the Argonian.

Blackthorne staggered and tried to recover from this blow. She recovered in time to see the dragon preparing to release another breath of flame. With no where to go to avoid it, she lunged in and kneed the lower jaw of the dragon. The startled dragon shut its mouth. While her knee was in contact with the dragon, she drew the shiv from her boot. She quickly jabbed the dragon's eye with it. The dragon roared in pain in anger. She jumped for one of her dropped war axes. She closed her eyes and swung it in a downward arc as hard as she could. Her war axe stuck into something hard. She opened her eyes and saw the axe had stuck into the skull of the dragon. She put her foot down on its snout and forced her axe out. The dying dragon breathed heavily. Blackthorne grabbed her other Falmer war axe and swung them both into the dragon's neck.

The dragon soon expired from its wounds. Blackthorne slid her Shiv back into her boot and put her axes back onto her belt. She leaned over the railing. She knew she would be sore. She dismissed the gale of wind blowing behind her as simply wind.

She jumped as she turned around and saw the bones of the dragon. She turned back around dismissing that as a normal occurence based on the fact there were dragon bones settled where the marketplace should be from the cat's battle with that dragon earlier.

She leaned over the railing. To her great surprise she heard a voice sound behind her.

"No lollygagging."

She turned towards the guard with a scowl. "And where were you five minutes ago?"

"Listening to the Thane rant about dragons. Where were you? Chugging Skooma, Milkdrinker?"

Blackthorne stared at the guard for a moment gesturing to the dragon.

"Get to your point, lizard! Stop wasting my time!"

Blackthorne stared at the guard for a moment and walked away. "I need a drink."
She walked off and into the Bee and Barb. She placed gold onto the table she sat and called for a Cliff Racer. She listened to Maramal preach the gospel of Mara as she enjoyed the drink.

Currently: letting his vampiric sense of humor get the best of him
Arpers: Teddiursa of the Sky

"That's an interesting color of eyes. I suppose you aren't here to feed on me?"

Norik watched as the Imperial dressed stranger reached for a crate. Having lived for a long enough time, he didn't need to guess why.

"Well, I could and probably would if you continue to mention my obvious faults to me, but what good would that do me, I am not even thirsty. Now, if you wouldn't mind answering my question, would you like to help me clear out this tower?" He chuckled, "Or would you rather try and kill me?" He laughed in a slightly menacing tone.

Currently: Going to Jorrvaskr

Gorvesh stood at the gates of Whiterun. He pushed one open and walked inside. He took a look around before starting his sprint. All was still standing as far as he could see.

He soon found himself at Jorrvakr. He walked into the building and stood before Vilkas. "You did not tell me the soup spoon was a fork."

"Aah, you left before we got that bit of information."

Gorvesh retrieved the fork from his pocket and presented it to Vilkas. "The Soup Spoon of Ysgramor."

"Yes. Now prepare. We will be chasing a group of Silver Hands, and we plan to bring you along with us."

Gorvesh smirked. "Delightful. When do we leave, I am ready now."

"Immediately."

Currently: Flying

Sulvahdinriik flew over Skyrim. She still had not found her master. She flew near another human city, and observed fighting. One of the lesser races was in open combat with one of the dov. The dovah was fighting well enough, while his opponent seemed to rely on agility alone. She flew along watching. She was slightly curious of the victor.

It surprised her, but her fellow dragon had lost. She noticed a gale of wind from the fallen dragon as its corpse burned. She thought to herself <Dovahkiin?>. She began to fly faster to escape the view of what could be a Dovahkiin.

She slowed once it had appeared she was a safe distance from possible detection.

She slowed as she spotted her master upon a high cliff. He took this place as a home, for only the dov could reach him here. She landed and cowered beneath her larger master.

"Nivahriin, you are not worthy of the words of the Dov." The black dragon glared down upon Sulvahdinriik.

"Drem yol lok krilot kroniid, kriid se lahvu se muz, ofan hin aaz." Sulvahdinriik lay down on the ground, trembling and looking up at Alduin.

"You have recieved my mercy when I raised you from death, do not ask it again." Alduin continued to glare.

"W-what would you have me do, master?" She continued to look up at Alduin from the floor.

"Very good, you understand you have not the right to speak with the words of the Dov. I want the human city of Dawnstar to be taken. Take my message to Skyborn Alter. Go now!"

Sulvahdinriik took flight. She flew fast and quickly escaped Alduin's glaring eyes.

Last edited by Dragotech; 04-18-2013 at 03:59 AM.