Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 07-10-2012, 06:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

"the problem with your plan is that, Jin could be getting paid by Team Rocket and if he is, even if we pay him off he will just sell us out. We need a better plan, one that involves getting the key without him knowing..wait....Hmmm"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 07-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Simple: If he sells us out, we sell him out. And that's assuiming if he's getting paid by TR. Someone else could be working for TR in the building, keep in mind. Rudeness doesn't equal evil intent.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Max shakes his head.."rudeness doesn't equal stealth..I disagree with approaching like this. My suggestion would be a little bit more simple, we cause some sort of distraction and we grab the key...Or we take him out of the equation a together.."

Old 07-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Bob, tying and gagging him will make him tell us out, TR-paying or no, and I'm pretty sure that's what you're thinking. And we'd get ARRESTED. Vigilantism isn't very legal at all. Henceforth, my suggestion. We have to get it from him, one way or another. Let's just go to the store, for now. No reason to immediately go to Jin, after all, especially if we're trying to be casual to start...They sell Evolutionary Stones. EVOLUTIONARY STONES. They're rare, man, rare. I would like at least one.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

A wild abra appeared

4 challanges
7 points
Old 07-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
A wild abra appeared

4 challanges
7 points
Aqua you gotta apply to be a mod for the thread. Also, only gmods can release the rare pokemon... If you want to jump in the story your more than welcome to :)

[Latio i havent decided if they will be in the store yet, if they are theyre going to be a little expensive.)

"what did you think I was talking about ? I was suggesting that we get the key from him, and have your little friend teleport him safely to a place that will take him a little while to get back here. Were not dealing with the best citizens in Kanto here. Sending him away would give us a chance to get in and out without him sending any signals."

Old 07-11-2012, 12:46 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Personally, it would make more sense for a mod of this thread in particular, chosen by you, to unleash the stronger beasts, rather than a random GMod...Though that's your call entierly.)

I THINK I've heard of laws that count teleporting anything away without permission as being kidnapping, and that's just as illegal. If the Abra responds to my commands and/or pleads, it's going to be treated as mine in any trial, I think. Plus, what if he informs his rocket baddies by PokeGear, or something?That won't stop anything!

Really, all plans have a downside, and we can't jump to conclusions...And that he's not doing anything criminal at the moment will really serve to put us in jail and make us convicts, TR thug or no. Really, the only statement we got was 'rude,' we don't know what he's like, so even if he is a TR grunt, we've got to THINK.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

"Confronting him is out of the question, there is no way thats a sound idea. Anything we do from this point is illegal. Getting in TR headquarters will be breaking and entering. I dont know if you realized it, but Scar lost part of his soul and I died for a little while...Teleporting someone to a different location is the least of my worries. Especially when you consider whats going to happen once we get into the TR headquarters..I understand why you wouldnt be okay with the teleportng but how about a power outage ?"

Old 07-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Breaking and Entering the organization that steals Pokemon?! You've got to be kidding, that cannot be a crime. Power outage, no, that'll alert TR like we put a big f***ing neon sign in their faces the size of Kanto, crime or no aside. Again, you're assuming that Jin's a TR agent at all, and he very well may not be. Besides, we can...draw this out a little. It doesn't have to be ASAP. TR will want to hold that building and scour it for goods as much as possible, so until that clears up, we're in the green. If Jin really is a TR agent, then he won't give the pass no matter what, if Rocket Garments are down there...But what if we contact the owner of the company? Surely his or her name must be somewhere? Meerly asking that we've lost an item in the washing machines and asking to personally look should allow it, all under Jin's nose, and he can't do anything. If he does turn out to be TR, then handing over the outfits should get Jin arrested and point us to the location of TR HQ after some investigations, thereby allowing the Police, and potentially us, to storm it. And really, if all else fails, we can just go with my route. Or...*Slightly sarcastically*Kill him. If you're really that dead-set on thinking he's TR, then just preventing him from any contact forevermore should work by your logic. Murder. You clearly won't have a problem with that. If you're so sure Jin's a threat, we HAVE to make sure he can't talk PERMENANTLY, whether he is or not.

Max, you're not the de-facto leader, I don't care what you think, you're not in charge. WE are in charge, not just YOU. I could have just dragged the rest of Red Team off towards Route 9 while you rushed towards your Nidoking if you didn't elaborate. You've got to consider my ideas and everyone else's as valid as yours.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 07-11-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

"I fully agree with what you said, but maybe the reason people have followed me is because I dont pull out a knife or threaten to kill people when im angry. I will say that Im sorry if you thought I was overlooking your ideas. Its not a bad plan to call someone, but my guess is that the cleaning place works directly with team rocket. I mean if the place is locked down, the owner would have to know about it. Since we have time...we could try getting jobs in the building...I mean that might take awhile."

Old 07-11-2012, 02:16 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

I know for a fact getting jobs on the spot is impossible, unless they're really desparate, and if it's as you say,if rockets are really crawling all over the place in there, then they'd get UBER suspicious at this point...Really, finding someone that ISN'T connected to the Rockets in that d**m building and getting the pass off of him is really the most sound idea, and you're so paranoid there's Rockets at all in that building. Really, if what you're saying is true, then the whole city would be on lockdown. The whole city is NOT on lockdown, wouldn't you know! Chances are all rocket associates there are at the raid of the Trio Inn!

...Besides, now that I think about it, the teleporting gig would be fine...If the Abra was still around. Clearly, it's not. We're going in there, getting that pass, and we're going to do it no matter how many laws we break! Yes, even the one about murder.

(Seriously. Dredd, we're deadlocked. You might just want to make Markus right about all this: Max is paranoid, there aren't any TRs in that building, the Rockets are getting the clothes in the regular way and the Store isn't asking questions or taking favors, they're letting them do it as regular customers, unaware they're criminals.)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 07-11-2012 at 02:19 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

( sorry man, Markus is clearly not the best at making choices since he seems to be okay with murder but not okay with breaking minor laws. I cant believe a person so dead set on killing everything that moves is of a sound mind.)

Max and Latio go back and forth for awhile. With out proper intel both are left guessing as to what is really happening. Team Rocket could be integrated in the whole building or just secretly using the place. With nothing to solid facts to go off of they cant seem to find a common ground. Max having grown annoyed with this dead end debate takes off toward center. leaving Latio and Sam behind.
Switching out Poliwag, Hitmontop, Haunter
Receiving, Kadabra, Primeape, Electrode

Max walks out of the pokemon center.
"Come out houdini"

He tells himself to slow down before he does something rash.

Old 07-11-2012, 03:36 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Markus being 100% correct has nothing to do with Markus being 100% Sane. He is 100% Sane as well: Max is currently suggesting several major felonies (Kidnapping for the teleportation trick and property destruction for the Blackout) as methods of trying to get a PASS FOR THE LAUNDRY ROOM, all nonchalantly and all without any regards that his assumption of the building crawling with TRs can be incorrect-meaning more sane methods exist. Not to mention that neither remove the threat of a Cell Phone. Canonically, the only Radio Tower (and prseumably, Cell Tower) in Kanto is in Larvender Town, and it's powering the whole region. Really, that sounds like MAJOR Paranoia and extreme undersight of simple counters, both signs of major insanity. Markus...He's pretty concerned. Besides, his original suggestion was to Pokemon Battle Jin for the card. :P)

UGH! Dude, you're paranoid. PAR-A-NOID. For the dude that's suggesting Kidnapping and Property Destruction...D**mit! Want to know why I used the word 'Murder' at all? I was kind of checking if you were still SANE. That I had to check to see your sanity only for you to come out completely fine after suggesting nonchalantly two felonies that solved nothing of cell phones! Dude. Seriously. Samuel-and clearly, YOU-are willing to do ANYTHING for his daugther. Let's make sure 'ANYTHING' is the last resort, alright?

Is there really any way to tell whether or not there are Rocketeers in there at all? This whole argument is whether or not the building's crawling with TR goons...*Sees Kadabra* Why didn't I think of that sooner? *Unleashes Beta-X*

<"Oh, good day, master Markus!">

You. Help that Kadabra check for Rockets in the Department store...Over there. Or just check yourself if he's not.

<"Ah! Sounds like an excellent use of resources! According to the memories Master Entry has instructed to relay to you, the Rockets are the cause of a worldwide apocalypse a few years from now! Determining potential members now would be an excellent use of resources!">

Please just check alerady, Beta-X.

<"I'm on it.">

Check in particular for someone named 'Jin.' Search everyone in the building, but ESPECIALLY Jin.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

"Markus have you ever heard the expression A rolling stone gathers no moss ? well thats what we are, moving through Kanto care free. Ever city we go through we pick up new villians..Killer Pokemon, Circus freaks and These guys. If you want to try to feel out how many rocket memebers are in the with your dark pokemon go ahead and do it. I intend on finding him, knocking him out before he can make a call, and having Houdini taking him so far away that he will have to just settle in that region because it would be easier than making his way back here. After that you and I are going to get our hands on those costumes and explore the place. If can figure out something better before I find him, we will go with your plan. Houdini help Drowzee with your power !"

Old 07-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

What I'm doing Max, is making sure you're not being rash. You have a tendancy for dumb choices when you get emotional, just like me. Only it's popping up more frequently as of recent, starting right at the scene in the tower where you f**ked up the Gastly for NO GOOD REASON! Meanwhile, you'd be suprised at how many times I'd have stabbed you if not for experiance in patiance whenever you annoy me beyond 'just slightly.'

Back on-topic, I'm checking if Jin is a Rocket at all, or has any reason to sell us out to the Rockets. If the answer is no, we just go with the whole Pokemon Battle route. If yes, we go and knock him out before he even registers we're there at all.

<SHADOW IS THE PROPER DESIGNATION! AND MY NAME IS BETA-X!!!!>

...OK, not 'Dark,' but 'Shadow,' Max. Seriously, he's awesome outside of that temperment. 100%.

And in the case scenario that he IS, we have to take him with us and drop him off at the cops in full Rocket Gear if possible, and bob-tie-and-gag him. Wearing gloves.

(OK, seriously, I'll determine what Jin is if you don't, so...Mind filling in the blanks, or am I allowed to here?)

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 07-11-2012 at 11:21 PM.