Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:06 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Kanto: Red Version

Name: Char
Team: Charmander (Jazz, female)

"I have some of your memories now? Whoa... I'm not going to lie, but that sounds... complicated... But... You saved me. Thank you."

Char didn't have a body--or any kind of form. It almost felt like watching something through a window. She couldn't turn her head to get a bigger view of her surroundings. Her attention was fixed on 7-year old Max.

"That's you when you were little? Ah, you were so cute!"

She giggled as the child twitch nervously in place. Max had said he was waiting for a battle... With who?

"Was that Aipom your first Pokemon? Lucky! I didn't get my first Pokemon 'till I was older... At least... I think that's what I remember. Can't really say for sure, haha."

She grew quiet as she continued watching younger Max. "Max... What's going to happen now? Dredd... He got away with Articuno. I tried to stop him, but..."

Old 03-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Name: ???
Pokemon: --

The small spirit observed Markus for several moments as he attempted to pick up the doll himself. After a moment, the small candle-like being attempted to help by holding the doll up, but their arms were too short to help much.

“I’m lost... would you know where to go, Markus?” The small spirit asked, looking up at the Shuppet for a moment before looking around the room. How did I end up in such a strange place?

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 03-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Name:Max
Pokemon:

(Fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

Extra Party Member

(Red has by far the most going on as far as people all over the place..complicated posts ! )

Jaye checked one last time then continued down the hall. Reaching the end she noticed a door that had been shattered like broken glass. Jaye rushed in she found Gold and Max down. She needed to get them out of the room and thaw them off.

Inside Max soul Char found her consciousnesses floating around. Young Max stands outside the door. He better sense telling him to run but his resolve wouldnt shake.
"Furball its finally our time to prove that we can do something! " He says with a cocky smile on his face. Max hand runs across the heavy wooden door and with a stiff push the big doors slowly open up...the doors swing open but the image seems to turn to just white light for a moment.

*What Im going to say wont make much sense but please try not to freak out. You and I are uhh the same now..When Dredd kicked you out of the Articuno you had no where to go..Souls cant exsist outside a body..So I ..uhh joined with your souls...the only problem is that this ...you now have my memories and I have yours...* Max calls out in pain.

The next image is that of Char walking down a dark path. Rocket Grunts storming out. Char and Max image seem to flash back and forth.

On the outside Jaye finds Maxs body starts to shake. She pulls his body out of the room.

Char begins to feel the pain Max is feeling.
*I dont have the power to keep your soul...and a body cant support two souls..we will need to focus together to get you to your body..the sooner the better..* The more time that passes Char can feel Maxs body is taking a lot of damage..her memories pouring out in front of her.

Young Max appears again with a Charmander..Young Char stands in front of him. Max looks at the girl. The two stand outside of massive wooden ship. Young Max has an eye patch out and wooden sword.
"No fear Char, the dreaded captain Dredd is on there! and we must stop him!"

Max looks at Char and runs in wooden sword first. Char rushes up and finds the boat is filled with cardboard pirates. Max jumps around swinging the sword. Char's reaction is to do nothing. Until she notices a pirate moving towards her.
"Come here little girl !" the cardboard figure lifts its sword and swings at her.

Meanwhile
Shuppet passes through the doll for a only a moment but in that instant both him and the little candle are sucked into a memory.

Markus lifts his hands realizing that he is in his own body,he is also in a rain storm.. he looks to his side and a strange girl stands next to him. Though he wonders whats going on his focus moves to the group of people. Markus takes a few steps forward and realizes this is no party its a funeral.

Max stands at the front around him five caskets lined up. Max wipes the rain and tears away from his face. One of his arms wrapped up in a bandage.
"They didnt deserve this..." Max looks at the five caskets.

Markus moves forward looking at one of the caskets he sees his own. The girl steps forward letting out a sigh as she focuses on a casket with her name. For some reason the name seems blurry to Markus.

" I wasnt strong enough to stop it..."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 03-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Markus is a character in other points aside from GCeA, for the unaware-so please ignore the Black Shield and its description. It's important...Just not to GCeA.)

Markus Novolos
???

*Markus feels rather grim...Until he remembers that Dredd said he died in this timeline. He almost laughs: This is the remnant of Blue Max's soul, trapped in a plush. It being Darkrai-Markus doesn't really know nor care. Scar could be wrong-though the implications that Max was always a Psychopath, no matter how implausible or plausible, weren't cheery ones. He briefly thinks of Max dreaming of power like Dredd's, no matter the cost. He then snaps himself out of it. Moving towards-and subsequently through-Max as a test to see if he was truly physical, he gazes at his casket afterwards.*

*Upon the casket lay a black shield, with absolutely no distinguishing features other than being hexagonal and having lines meet in the center from the corners in an outward indent. Even in this memory, to Markus-and Markus alone-it radiated a friendly power, like the four stones...But stronger, individually at least. Perhaps there was one, under it? Nonsense-he looked under the shield. Nothing but the shield was there. Markus was tempted to touch it, and he tried, but his hand phased right through. He gave up.*

*He read the other four graves. The names were also blurry, but he identified Hoenn-native branches (judging from the berries) on one that wasn't the girls, identifying that at least one other's was most likely Gold's.*

...*Markus stares at the girl*...Well...I assure you I am not dead. At least not in this timeline. This place doesn't give a c**p for that, it takes in from all times...Meaning that these are our alternate versions of ourselves. I can most likely assure you we never met in our own time as trainers...*Looking at Max*...But that makes this guy dead important...This is his memory. *Gesturing to Max*...So, morbid scene aside, what's your name? It should be on the casket.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 03:57 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Moon
Team:
Shelly the Wartortle, Spirit the Butterfree, Basil the Raticate, Kumori the Golbat, Earthshaker the Ryhorn, Hope the Chansey

"I can't lose you... not like this... not... "

Moon was whimpering now, clinging on to Max's frozen body. Kent's tail flame was a source of much warmth, Spin and Moon had met up and were now sitting in a hallway. Spin was rubbing Gold's palms, unable to offer much support for her friend, who was beginning to fall apart. It stung, reminding her of Scar and the emotion pain his passing had brought. Being unable to help made it that much worse.

"If you... I p-promise... I-I..."

And, that's when the tears started rolling down her cheeks, words growing heavy and unrecognizable.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 03-05-2013, 04:09 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Spin helped Moon get Gold and Max out of the room. After a few minutes Gold seemed to spring to life. He sat up shaking. The cold had seemed to reach every inch of his body. Moon held on to Max as he body seemed to convulse.

As Gold looked down he noticed a rip in clothes. The stones he had gotten off of Markus were gone..to make the matters worse his leg would need to bandaged before he could get up.

In side the Darkrai a Markus and the Spirit find themselves dealing with a Max unlike the one they had expected. He seemed to much more humble than the one they had known. Max spoke to a group of people. His words more filled with pain then nothing else.

" Markus was my friend..I always looked to him for his wisdom. Without him here now, I do not know where I should go. I had written a few words but they seem meaningless right now. Looking out into the crowd I fear none of you know Markus, his pain and sorrow only left with those who knew him as a someone who was more than just loss. The world has lost of its best psychics..."

Max takes out a pokeball. He places the black pokeball on the casket.
" Belt is with you now my friend...I hope that you two will stand by eachs sides no matter what happens."

A tragic reminder that no matter what Markus does, he will always lose his friend Belt.

Old 03-05-2013, 04:35 AM
The Luna Diviner

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Name: Moon
Team:
Shelly the Wartortle, Spirit the Butterfree, Basil the Raticate, Kumori the Golbat, Earthshaker the Ryhorn, Hope the Chansey

Moon's stream of tears stopped for a moment as Gold awakened. He appeared pretty battered up, but before she could inquire, Max's body had another spasm, which through her back into a fit.

Spin watched her helplessly for a moment before turning her attention to Gold.

"W-what happened?" she asked, almost afraid of what he'd reply.

Old 03-05-2013, 05:58 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Many of the memories--hers and Max's--whirled passed without time to really take them in. The brief glances that she did catch of hers were strange, foreign. Char felt like she was watching someone else's story, though they wore the mask of her face.

No... this has got to me, but...

Then the memories of her and Max together came to her.

"Wait, Max? Is... is that real? Did we know each other? Does this--" She winced as pain stuck her again. There was no time for questions, she realized. Max had to be right--only one body per soul--and she didn't want to cause him any more pain. She needed to return to her own body.

"What do I need to do?"

Old 03-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Young Max didnt seem to realize anything was off.
"We are fighting pirates ! to save the day ! and beat the feared Captain Dredd !!!! " Char realized that the real damage was that Max was going to lose part of his memories. She had been in a boy imagination. Everything around was cardboard but seemed to be alive.

Max continued to jump around knocking back pirates with his wooden sword. Chars reaction time wasnt great, the cardboard pirates moved quick to surround her. She was going to have to fight her way through !

Char looked up to the top and a shadowed man stood near the helm of the big ship.

Meanwhile

Gold sat up his words were faint.
" Articuno....Dredd and the new girl who was the ghost you saved were fighting for Articunos body......Max and new girl went down...Her soul is inside of Max...Max is dying.."

Max continued to shake as if he were in a battle right now. Moon knew she had been here before. She would need to focus on the last time she was here...She had worked in this place and even helped take the souls out. ..
Thats right she realized she had taken souls out. She needed to get Max to the machine and help transfer the souls !

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 03-05-2013 at 02:26 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:29 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Name: ???
Pokemon: --

The girl huffed another shaky sigh, staring at her own coffin. She listened to Markus speak, but the pitter patter of the rain was almost hypnotic to her. The girl wore a black hooded sweater, her hood was up and protected her face from the rain, and a torn, worn down pair of pants. It was clear that she had been on the road for some time or that she was in some sort of struggle before becoming the spirit she was now.

“As trainers...” She repeated, moving her hand out to touch the lid of her casket, but stopped as Markus asked her for her name. Instead, she turned to the trainer and removed her hood so that he could see her face as she gave her name. The wind from the storm whipped the trainer’s hair around, easily revealing her light blue highlights amongst her long platinum blonde hair.

“Seraphina, I’m Seraphina... but, I think I remembered being called Sera, too,” The trainer replied, speaking distantly as she tried to remember herself, who she was. After a moment, her attention went back to Markus and the information he gave on the scene. Even that was hard to focus on; who would focus on alternate timelines when one can’t even remember their own name?

“If I’m not dead, then how do I get my life back?” The trainer asked, for once her determination shone through without and fear holding her back. I want to see my Pokemon again, I want my friends back.

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 03-05-2013, 06:55 PM
The Luna Diviner

Team:

Moon knew she had to focus, to put herself in the dark shoes she once was forced to wear. With Max and the state he was in, paired with the guilt of her actions whilest wearing said shoes, focusing wasn't an easy task. Fighting more tears and trying to repel the negativity, Moon tired again, still clinging tightly to Max's body.

Spin gave Gold a sympathetic look, feeling powerless to help once again.

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 03-05-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Pokemon:

Extra Party Member

Young Max twirled the wooden sword on his hand. His slashes seemed to chop the evil pirates in half. Gripping the little wooden sword Max jumped forward and backward. His focus solely on fighting off the evil pirates.

An unnone voice entered his thoughts. The sad voice seemed sure of everything. Max stopped for a moment trying to figure out what was going on. The name Jaye entered his thoughts. Max looked up.
"Jaye ! you can do it ! you can fix everything and save us both..!" Max shouted but didnt really understand the words.

Old 03-05-2013, 08:27 PM
The Luna Diviner

Team: Shelly the Wartortle, Spirit the Butterfree, Basil the Raticate, Kumori the Golbat, Earthshaker the Ryhorn, Hope the Chansey

(Kid Max is adorable, BTW, meant to say that last post)

Moon, despite having stopped her crying, was unable to focus. Too many thoughts, too many doubts, too many emotions, her mind was simply too clouded for anything to come.

On the verge of a second breakdown, she heard some sort of voice. It sounded distant, familiar yet strange at the same time. It reminded her of Max's tone, but much more juvenile, young, light.

His words replayed in mind a few times before fading, by the last repetition, Moon felt more focused and less emotional. She gave trying to get flashbacks another go...

Shelly, who had also been unable to console her partner, watched as her posture became less tense. Something was going on...

Old 03-05-2013, 08:36 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Char was so confused by what was happening--but then she realized it:

She wasn't just observing anymore. She was there as a little girl. Char found that she could move, and she was being attacked by... Cardboard pirates?

Is this a dream? She wondered. She glanced back at little Max. His... imagination?

Focus, Char--she scolded herself. You need to find a way out of here. You need to free Max.

Turning her attention to the pirates, Char finally defended herself. She ducked under the sword of one foe, and promptly kicked at his thigh. The cardboard crumbled under her foot, but she didn't sit still long enough to figure out how any of this was possible. She grabbed the pirate's sword and started swinging at the others.

Honestly, she never thought she would be good at sword fighting--but this was little Max's imagination. Things that should be impossible weren't. As she cut her way through the pirates, she made for the shadow at the helm of the boat.

"Captain Dredd, huh?" she raised an eyebrow.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Err, there's a problem, JD. Gold never touched the stones, nor did he take the bag. In fact, he wasn't even aware of them. They'd still be with Markus'es body, completely hidden, if at all. Though he never dropped Markus either...I guess a bit of editing is in order...:P)

Markus Novolos
???

*Hearing Sera's name. Markus thought she looked quite pretty.* Seraphina...That's a good name.

...On how to get out...Scar-someone else that died, in our timeline-well, he said I'd have to relive my worst memories to free the others...Isn't going to be pretty and you'll be subject to them as well, and I'm not sure if they're something sad like this or more like horror stories...Also, there is another thing: I sacrifice 'Life energy' to relive the memories to rescue you guys, which means I die quicker. Don't talk me out of it, Sera, I've made up my mind on that much...

*Starts to think when he thinks about how to rescue the spirits. This is among Blue-Max's worst memories...The spirits had to be freed by reliving them...What was Blue-Max doing?*

...And that might be just to escape this place...We might still have to deal with Giratina...

...Ugh, let's just wait the memory out for now. *Brushing his black hoodie and black-ish jeans, both worn and torn from all the scraps he's been in, not too unlike Sera. His hood was down, revealing his completely white hair and serious, almost intimidating, red eyes.*

(For Eevee's sake, Gold just has Markus'es party, and he's a guy I normally bunny. I got permission from the original guy behind him before I started.)

Vincent 'Gold' Wynauss
Tsunami (Shadow), Ninjuitsu, Beta, Boxie, Cobra, Roseblade, Paris (partner)

*Gold looks at Moon, then at Max. He then thinks of what he said, and thinks of a solution to the issue at hand-however he knew of it. He thinks back to his period of unconsiousness. Only some kind of dream came to mind. It was foggy. He'd get Markus and Beta to look it over later. Then the solution hit him-the soul-machine-thingy in that room! (he didn't know what to really call it)*

Moon! I just got an Idea! If the girl's soul is inside Max, maybe we can use the soul machine to suck the girl's soul back into her own body! I think I know how to work the machine-the worst that could happen is me mixing the two souls up and putting Max in the girls' body...*He mentally ends that bit with 'which might be totally hilarious if it happens, hehe!'*...We don't have too much time! *Picking up Max. Being the physically strongest member of Red Team helped a lot in that department.* Come on, let's move!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!