Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 07-16-2011, 03:34 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ - Episode Seven: #14 Kakuna

THE PE2K PODCAST IS BACK!

"I loved it. xD It was sooo funny. LOL AT YOUR MILLION DIFFERENT VOICES, MIKE."

"Oh you guys.. you now realize the struggle of keeping on one topic. You guys completely lost it and talked about virtually everything BUT Pokemon. xD"

"Y'know, I just finished listening to the intro episode, and oh my god it was SO FUNNY. I died like 15 times. xD"

Wait...huh? What Pe2k podcast?
Um, don't you remember the podcasts? The last one was only a year ago. Sheesh. But the point is, the Pe2k podcast is basically some kind of chat show designed for your entertainment, brought to you by members of Pe2k. The old one was hosted by Charbok, and there was a frequent team which got together on specific days and chatted about pokemon, gaming, and anything else that happened to come up. Each episode was based around a specific pokemon, and the podcasts would launch from there.

Okay, well, team leaders?
The podcast will be recorded, edited and posted by:
Graceful_Suicune - Grace
XaiakuX - Caleb
Also this is the guy who may or may not come back from the dreaded beedrill stings he so tragically received.
Pe2k Voices - Mike

How do I listen to it?
#1: Subscribe using iTunes!
Click Here

#2: Subscribe using a link-based feed-grabber such as Google Reader
Copy+Paste this link into the feed:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/pe2kspodcast

#3: iTunes provides users with the ability to subscribe through feed link as well.
1. Choose "Advanced" on the options bar at the top.
2. Click "Subscribe to Podcast"
3. Paste the URL following URL into the feed box:
http://feeds2.feedburner.com/pe2kspodcast
4. Click OK.

#4: Download directly from archive.org.
(You can download these by going to File > Save Page As, or if you have an add-on for your browser to download stuff with, such as DownloadHelper for Firefox, you can use that.)
(This is after searching "pe2k podcast")

You can also find a promo/highlights video which are yet to be broadcast on our YouTube channel, Pe2kVoices. However, this will not be the full episode.

I want in. Nao.
Okay, so we've gotten a lot of applicants. Unfortunately we will no longer be doing permanent or frequent appearances--we have to play it fair and have new people on each week (with the exception of me, Mike and Caleb, although we might not be in each one), and that means you have to wait your turn. But, you have to have the following requirements:
a) A reasonable internet connection
b) A Skype account
c) A working microphone
d) A voicebox

I HAVE A QUESTION
Okay, okay, pipe down. Feel free to email or PM us anything you want to ask to do with the podcast--or not to do with it! We would love to hear feedback from our listeners, and we'd love even more to answer them. :] Email us on:

pe2kpodcast@gmail.com

Episodes:
(These are links to the posts, not the direct episodes. The posts will have the direct links, however)

> Pe2kPodcast Intro (link to archive.org) - Just me and Mike.
> Episode One - #255 Torchic - Me, Mike, XaiakuX and Gemma
> Episode Two - #249 Lugia (and Gemma's birthday) - Me, Mike, XaiakuX, Gemma and Ana.
> Episode Three - #129 Magikarp - Me, Mike, XaiakuX and Shen
> Episode Four - #167 Spinarak - Me, Mike, XaiakuX and Orthar -Minor content warning-
> Episode Five - #216 Teddiursa - Me, Mike and Ant2011
> Episode Six - #610 Axew - Me, Mike and XaiakuX
> Episode Seven - #14 Kakuna - Me and XaiakuX

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 09-12-2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:33 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post
I laughed.

People didn't ask for a podcast. THEY BEGGED FOR IT.

YOU DID AN EPISODE WITHOUT US! D< <-- raegfaec.

I once had Drapion jerky. Tasty stuff. Ate it while wearing a Beartic fur coat.

Oh what fun it would be to have Pokemon in real life, eh..?

Oh you guys.. you now realize the struggle of keeping on one topic. You guys completely lost it and talked about virtually everything BUT Pokemon. xD

This should be fun.

.|.[Linkage].|.[-.Norse God of Chaos.-].|.Best in the World.|.

Last edited by XaiakuX; 07-16-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 07-16-2011, 01:01 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
I laughed.

People didn't ask for a podcast. THEY BEGGED FOR IT.

YOU DID AN EPISODE WITHOUT US! D< <-- raegfaec.

I once had Drapion jerky. Tasty stuff. Ate it while wearing a Beartic fur coat.

Oh what fun it would be to have Pokemon in real life, eh..?

Oh you guys.. you now realize the struggle of keeping on one topic. You guys completely lost it and talked about virtually everything BUT Pokemon. xD

This should be fun.
I warned her about it xD
Old 07-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

I loved it. xD It was sooo funny. LOL AT YOUR MILLION DIFFERENT VOICES, MIKE.

It was great! Can't wait to see the actual first podcast. :P

And I imagine if you had Pokemon in real life, medical insurance would sky-rocket. XD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-16-2011, 01:26 PM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to XaiakuX Send a message via MSN to XaiakuX Send a message via Yahoo to XaiakuX Send a message via Skype™ to XaiakuX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pe2k Voices View Post
I warned her about it xD
Also, I would LOVE to chat about the manga. Granted I stopped reading after Gold and Silver, but yeah, I loved it for what I read of it.

Old 07-16-2011, 02:09 PM
Foxamivalth Offline

Send a message via MSN to Foxamivalth

Love this!
Want to get the first podcast already!

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Old 07-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Ahaha, I'm so glad you guys all liked it! XD And yes, Caleb, I now understand how difficult it is to keep on topic! So, I'll assemble a team tomorrow (well, today for me--I just got home from a party and it's nearly 1am) and we can hopefully do the podcast tomorrow night (morning for you guys xD). YAY. c:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 07-16-2011, 08:07 PM
Elecii Offline

Aha, that was so funny. I'd love to listen to the actual podcasts, but I won't be able to if I have to download iTunes, as I can't download anything on my laptop. D:

i can't love you more than this
Old 07-16-2011, 11:28 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Oh, das ist wunderbar! Es ist gut, die leute mogen es zu sehen! Er. The rare moment where you will ever hear me or see me speak German. Ever. Ask and I will deny.

Anyway, that was also a rare moment where you will actually hear praise in German xDDDDD
Old 07-17-2011, 01:30 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit

MIKE SPOILED SOMETHING THAT MOST LIKELY NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT -ragefacehere-

Lol at the topicchanges in teh eppisodeintro. TOO MANY TOPIC CHANGES
Old 07-17-2011, 06:07 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Okay, so here are the interested applicants:

The people I know are interested in being a weekly podcaster:
XaiakuX (Caleb) - Now an official weekly member.

People who can't do it every single week, (as far as I know) [i.e. recurring members]:
Tombi (Cait)
Maple Syrup Baptist (Mitch)
Sloddikus (Red)
Operative (Craig)
Professor Geoffrey (Geoff)

Everyone else (please confirm how often you are available, and if you'd like to be an active team member)
Gem N Ems (Gemma)
LS The Doormat (LS?)
Guard13007 (Guard XD)
Simmi (Simmi)
Orthar (Zach)
Badal (?)

So this is the list of people. :P

If your name is not on this list but you are interested in being an active podcast team member, please let me know either here or via PM. Mike and I will decide the team members (probably two more people as well as he and I, and then recurring but not every-time members, again two) based on their availability and interest.

Weekly team member requirements: We have one slot left!!
- You must have a Skype account and a working microphone (preferably a high quality one, or one that is clear, at least)
- You must be active on the forum at least every two or so days/every day
- You must be available to do the podcasts on a reasonably concrete time each week
- You must also be flexible in case we need to change days and whatnot
- Remember you are a team member, so you're going to be in every episode you can be in (obviously it's okay if you can't be in it some weeks; we'll just have an extra guest or something)
- There will likely be two of these people.

Recurring but not every-time members:
- You must have a Skype account and a working microphone (preferably a high quality one, or one that is clear, at least)
- You must tell us how much notice you will need when you'd like to be involved
- You must let us know when you want to be in the podcast
- There will likely be two of these people.

Guest stars
- We might have up to two guest stars per podcast (maybe not every time though) depending on how many teammates we have in that particular episode
- You will probably be randomly selected if there are several who want to be a particular podcast, and we'll obviously keep the others for the following podcasts (else it will work as whoever asks first)
- This is generally for people who can't be in it every week or most weeks, or random people who feel like getting involved when they can, or even if they, say, got sprite of the month or something. xD

SO! Please let me know where you would like to sit. Guest stars will probably not be very frequent, hence guest star, but if there are not many people wanting to be in the podcasts at the time, and you're interested, then you can easily be put in many of them. It all depends on availability and interest, and on other people.

NOW. The time we will probably do the podcasts each week will be on a Saturday. It will be at 9pm GMT+10, so please figure out your own time zone. If need be, I can move it forward to either 9:30 or 10:00, and it will go for roughly one hour. It may occasionally change times to Sunday at the same times, or possibly weekdays, if we can start at 9pm GMT.

If you have any queries or whatever, please post them here or PM me. :]

If it is convenient with everyone, we will do the first podcast in about six hours' time, so if you're available, please join us. If we don't get enough interest, then we won't do it tonight. And yes, I know today is a Sunday, but every other time will probably be a Saturday.

Remember to let me know of your availability, and where you'd like to be in the way of an active team member, a recurring person or a guest star. AND IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST CURRENTLY, PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN ADD YOU. And with your name, please add your availability and whatnot.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 07-17-2011 at 07:34 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:35 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems

Uhh...I can probably do them every so often, but I don't know how much good I can contribute. xD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links
Old 07-17-2011, 06:42 AM
XaiakuX Offline
PE2K Website Staff

I'm down for being a weekly part of the podcast. xD

Old 07-17-2011, 06:43 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

lololol, well if you want to say something specific about something that you think people'd like to hear about in the podcasts, then you can do it if you like. I mean, you don't have to be epically entertaining; Mike and I are here, after all! XD And Caleb will hopefully be able to do it. But if you want to be a recurring-but-not-weekly member, then that'd be great. I just really want to do our first episode tonight; that would be awesome. :3 And we probably won't decide on the teammates this second; we'll give everyone a week or so to figure it out.

EDIT: Oh my gawsh, didn't see you there till now, Caleb. XD But that's awesome! 8D I'm definitely happy to accept you as a frequent member. ^^ Would you like to be in the podcast tonight/morning? o:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 07-17-2011 at 07:26 AM.
Old 07-17-2011, 02:28 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: +;The NEW Official Pe2k Podcast Thread;+ [Check for permanent places!] - Intro up

I DOES NOT HAVE A MICROPHONE.
My computor is one xD

I know I'm not on the list, but I could probably be either a reoccurring or a guest star.