Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:02 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Gotta Catch em' all Johto: Gold Version (Open!)

(two points to your point total. Just add it on as battle against silver +2 or something like that.)

As they arrive back at the lab. They find Elm sweeping up the glass. He sees the girls.
" Hey Spin and Yellow..How did it go ?"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-07-2012, 06:05 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Spinel resisted the urge to sigh as she looked at the professor. "I regret to inform you that we were unsuccessful in getting the Cyndaquil back," she said. "We did, however, learn he is a member of Team Chrome."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-07-2012, 06:15 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Elm sighs but lets out a little smile.
"Dont worry Spin, you just started your journey. A member of Team Chrome could have been extremely dangerous! " Bill looks at both of them. "Promise me you wont run into a battle with Team Chrome unless you are ready !"

Yellow looks at him with a slight smile.
" Unless they are hurting pokemon Professor Elm. "

Elm looks over at her.
"Oh boy my face is red. You are Yellow ? right ?"

Yellow looks up smiling
"Yes sir."

Elm looks down.
"Ive had a pokemon waiting for you a couple of days." Elm looks down.

"I believe she is the pokemon you came for."

Yellow kneels down. Her eyes getting big.
"Look at you, pretty little flower !"

Old 10-07-2012, 06:20 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel looked amused. This was the first time she has heard the other girl's name, but that wasn't what amused her. It was Yellow's reaction to the Chikorita. The two seemed to instantly click, making her wonder if that was what had happened with herself and Ren. She shook her head for a moment.

"She is very pretty," Spin said.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-07-2012, 06:29 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Athesh approached the lab, the door was open so he stuck his head in. He saw 2 girls, and a man he assumed to be Prof. Elm. "Hello? Professor? I was told to come see you about getting a Pokemon today."
Old 10-07-2012, 06:36 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

She looks over at Spin.
"She is. Like a beautiful flower. " Yellow lifts her up in her arms.
"Thank you so much Professor Elm! I will take good care of her !"

Elm smiles,
"Remember what I said, dont worry about the pokemon. That thief will be caught eventually..."
Elm stops.
"Oh, another costumer ! you are Athesh ?"

Old 10-07-2012, 06:40 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel again nodded. However she could not promise she will not face them again. It would just go against what she felt was right. She was brought out of her thoughts when another new trainer walked in. She then smiled and nodded a greeting.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-07-2012, 06:41 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Athesh entered the lab and walked towards the Professor. "Yes. I arrived here a few days ago and was wondering if you could provide me with a Pokemon?" Athesh pulled a picture out of his pocket and squinted at the messy handwriting, "A Cyn- Cyndaquil?" He put the picture back in his pocket, "Do you have a Cyndaquil, sir?"

Old 10-07-2012, 06:44 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Professor Elm let out a smile.
"Of course I do." Elm smiles at the girls. He walks into the back. Coming out with a pokeball.
"well here you go!"

Yellow looks over Athesh
"have you traveled far ?"

Old 10-07-2012, 06:49 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel was interested in his choice, to say the least. At least she could tell that this fire-type was going to be raised right.

"I have an idea," she then said. "Since all three of us are new trainers, how about we travel together?"

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-07-2012, 06:57 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Yellow smiled
"I would like very much to join you."

she looks over at Chikorita.
"What do you think ?" She rubs her hand across Chikorita back. "Yes this will be a fun journey !"

Old 10-07-2012, 01:30 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(Dredd wanted me to make an intro to Gold and Silver. THIS IS IT, FOLKS!)

Hello there, Pokémon Trainers! Welcome, to the d**m tip of the iceberg that you are currently going to regret you ever stepped on at all!! My name is Markus Novolos, and I'll be happy to talk about this whole twisted plot a little bit for newcomers before getting off into the real story, like I already knew everything that was going on but purposely avoiding really critical plot points! In fact, that kind of is the case. But stories are fun when they aren't spoiled, so that's that!

Anyways, we all know the drill, sort of: This is the wonderful world of Pokémon, which can kill you if they so wish in a blink of an eye, and are hypercompetitive as a whole, so they usually will if you're stupid. However, through clever manipulation of their highly competitive behavior and 'stronger is better' kind of hierarchy (and because we didn't really taste good at all to them), humans invented the concept of the Pokémon Trainer so that Pokémon would naturally be attracted to them and join them as willing allies, fighting off other Pokémon and bandits while they travel (sometimes with trading caravans to protect) so that they may get stronger, while the human bonded with the Pokémon and got past all the quirks, creating a lifetime of partnership! Eventually, further manipulation was to create the Pokémon League, a sanctioned sport for the fight-for-your-life battling Pokémon Trainers originally did, that got Pokémon even more compliant to join humans! From there, all it took was the fateful invention of the PokéBall and the advance of technology in general, and humans, possibly the weakest species of Pokémon of all time, according to some, rose to power and became the dominant species on the planet. Weird, huh? Don't get us wrong, we treated our Pokémon nicely and catered to their whims. Their whims just happened to include battling other Pokémon and getting stronger (in most cases), and some Trainers were about as passionate about that as the Pokémon.

Of course, some Pokémon were...Too rare and too strong, per-say. They became the stuff of myth, as apparently, they simply refused to die. Even when they WERE dead. Yhea, weird, but they can revive themselves from the dead, among other, really, REALLY strong powers They eventually came to be known as the Legendary Pokémon, and, considering that the ancient folks realized that they had considerable power over Nature, worshiped them as GODS.

However, we all knew that! What you (probably) DON'T know about is the legend of the four stones of power. The Tyrant stone, the manipulator of emotions and dreams! The Ilex Stone, the manipulator of Time and Space! The Phoenix Stone, the manipulator of life, purity, and souls! The Chrome Spear of Arceus-YES, a chrome spear, something I acknowledge as not being a stone at all-which controls everything the other three didn't cover! They also amplify their own abilities, so having two of the stones together is stronger than having them separate. Have all four-something never done before-and you get immortality, invincibility, omnipotence, omniscience...Not even the Alpha, Arceus, the being that supposedly created the world, would be capable of stopping it, apparently. Yhea, the good stuff, if it's in the right hands. Not so good otherwise.

THIS is the story of how our world nearly self-destruced over that. And yes, world, you were at a serious threat of self-destruction.

...Well, we're actually a third of the way through the story of narrowly adverting the world's end already. Reason being is the actions of Red and Blue team take up that 1/3rd of the story. In the future of Gold and Silver, the Red and Blue teams, separated temporally by three years and not even aware of the other's existence, were thrust headfirst into a conflict involving Team Rocket, f***a** clowns, Legends, corrupt companies, and a darkness that threatened to envelop the world with the four stones. They came to realize the other's existence, and as they traveled, they unraveled the twisted hell the world got itself into, and ultimately stopped all of the above. Sort of. By a combination of stupidity and bad luck, the darkness came right back after its defeat, It went back in time, using the power of one of the stones (It had three: Ilex, Tyrant, and Phoenix). Using the Ilex stone, the darkness created a temporal portal to this time. It's goal was unknown to those that witnessed it, but anyone could have guessed it wasn't going to be exactly good. However, some (not all) from Red team and Blue team had followed, attempting to stop the darkness before it was too late. That wasn't going to happen all at once. A combination of a benevolent force-one of the Legends, I've always thought-and a malevolent force-the darkness-made those that went lose almost everything, or at least kept it somewhere safe: All their money, all their Pokémon, almost all their items, and all their memories, were all lost to oblivion, and they came here with new ones. They currently think they are part of one of two clans, Tyrant and Chrome. They will think they are from that time. they will think they are part of one of the clans. They will think that they always lived here, and were just starting out their journeys, today. But not really. The amnesiacs from the future, and those others, natives to their own time (unlike the amnesiacs), that would join Tyrant or Chrome as well...Those would be the ones that would decide fate: whether the world is enveloped in darkness or granted salvation. Or just blown up.

I personally would prefer the 'granted salvation' ending, because the other two...You do NOT want to know.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 10-07-2012 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(I said I would give you a reward ! So here it is 10 points for the story)
Gold Team leaves the lab together and starts to walk. Spins Mom runs up.
"Spinel ! " she catches up to them. "I forgot to give you this stuff !" she hands over some pokeballs and a Johto Map.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:32 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(I'll Accept a Totodile)

*Markus wakes up, Breathing heavily*

...Great.

*Tries to remember what he was doing*

...My name is Markus Novolos, I was born on Cinnibar Island, my parents were murdered by...Someone, so...Someone else, some jerk, took care of me...I joined Team Tyrant, a group of crimefighters, in essence...I went to Johto to journey...No, too vauge. Nothing on why I'm here. Which is bloody fantastic...

*Checks his backpack* *Finds a deck of playing cards, a survival knife, and an egg incubator, currently occupied by an egg, the incubator with a label of 'Ponyta'*

Well, at least I'm not going to be alone forever...*starts walking east, towards New Bark Town*

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 10-07-2012, 10:15 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Spinel smiled and nodded as she accepted the items from her mother. She bagged them, giving some of the extra Pokeballs to Yellow and Athesh. Her mother wished them a safe journey before heading back to the house, and Spinel turned back to the other trainers.

"Off to Cherrygrove?"

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~