Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 10-27-2012, 11:09 PM
Reborn Offline

Default Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

So, where do you see yourself in 10 years time? or atleast, where would you like to be in 10 years time?

As for me I am currently 15 years old and by the time I reach 25, I'll hopefully have finished a degree in university in architecure. I'll hopefully have a job as an architect and will be employed by a company which I am payed an exceptional salary. Alongside that I would also want to know/learn to become a website editor. I would like to have this skill to help further develop pe2k.

Post here where you see yourself in 10 years time?
Old 10-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Mibbleng Offline

Default Re: Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Well, I'm 15 too. I see myself as a semi-successful VA and having moved to America to make that easier, or an English Teacher here in good old Blighty.
Old 10-28-2012, 03:35 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Hm, I will be two years away from 30... I hope to work in screen writing for 343 Industries, DICE, Blizzard, or Universal. Or, if I am feeling ambitious, create an independent company and use Youtube as a distribution base. Ah, dreams. Can't fulfill em', but you try anyway. Amirite?
Old 10-28-2012, 06:07 AM
Not Safe For Adults Offline

In ten years, I will be 26. At that point I hope to be done with graduate school and in a somewhat stable job as an animator, with plans to make a business of my own. If not, maybe I'll be married with a kid on the way.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:30 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Hopefully I will e done with university and e a forensic scientist. If I can't get into forensics I want to do music part time unless I have a chance to become big, then t will be full time. Hopefully married then as well. I hope I am still a leader at my youthgroup :) I will be 27

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 10-28-2012, 09:38 AM
Reborn Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
Hm, I will be two years away from 30... I hope to work in screen writing for 343 Industries, DICE, Blizzard, or Universal. Or, if I am feeling ambitious, create an independent company and use Youtube as a distribution base. Ah, dreams. Can't fulfill em', but you try anyway. Amirite?
And I thought I had ambition. Ahaha i'm kiddin' good luck to all of you and i truly wish that you do pursue your dreams.