Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 02-16-2006, 10:52 AM
Mazarupokemonfan Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Mazarupokemonfan Send a message via Yahoo to Mazarupokemonfan
Default May

Hey there are some blokes who love May or have a crush on her.Are they nuts? They should know she is a fictional character.What are they talking about?Type "May" in the member search and you'll get what i mean to say.I pity them....
Old 02-23-2006, 01:43 AM
Mitsuko Souma Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuko Souma Send a message via MSN to Mitsuko Souma Send a message via Yahoo to Mitsuko Souma
Default Re: May

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazarupokemonfan
Hey there are some blokes who love May or have a crush on her.Are they nuts? They should know she is a fictional character.What are they talking about?Type "May" in the member search and you'll get what i mean to say.I pity them....
She's a ten year old with big tatas. Of course the horny little pervs want her.

That's when they'll ask their parents, "Mommy, Daddy, I was watching pokemon and May was kissing some lady. Is she, like, a hoemoeseckchuil?"
Old 02-23-2006, 05:17 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Unfortunately in making May 10 years old, they gave her the body of a 13-year old if you know what I mean! For the life of me, I just can't envision the girl getting that at aged 10, more likely late at age 11, but not 10.

That was nothing, they teased the audience of having May changing on a public beach, but she was wearing her bathing suit under her clothes! Never forgot the blush on Max's face.

That's a good imagination that could turn into an interesting question on Match Game, if they ever brought it back to life. 'I saw the Pokemon character May kissing a lady, and it turned May into a _____(blank, as celebrities try to fill it in.)

Don't be too shocked of the search engine on May, you should see the 'hits' on Misty unfortunately that include some 'stuff' I won't mention.
Old 02-25-2006, 06:23 AM
Mazarupokemonfan Offline
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Mazarupokemonfan Send a message via Yahoo to Mazarupokemonfan

Hey,she is fifteen.Anyway,she looks like it
Old 03-04-2006, 11:22 PM
Satoshi Offline
New Trainer

Those, my friend, are called fanboys. They are a wierd and mysterious bunch of creatures that have May bedsheets, pillows, and a shrine dedicated to her assets.

And May isn't fifthteen. Nowhere in the anime reveals her and the other characters' age, aside from the beginning of Advance Generation when she said she was ten. Stop spreading false information. Thank you.
Old 03-04-2006, 11:51 PM
Thrall Offline

Send a message via AIM to Thrall Send a message via Yahoo to Thrall

Dude he was talking about misty. Lol thats funny though some sick people being obsesed with may .
Old 03-12-2006, 07:31 AM
Pickleboy Offline

There has got to be no way May is 10. Isn't Ash like 16 now, anyway? I would only hazaed a guess theat the creators would put someone like May with Ash's group to be the same age, give or take a year.
Old 03-12-2006, 07:33 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satoshi
Nowhere in the anime reveals her and the other characters' age, aside from the beginning of Advance Generation when she said she was ten.
No one knows Ash's age either, we only know that he was 10 when he started his journey.
Old 03-12-2006, 11:28 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

i read in some strange official source that the characters are timeless so they'll be the same ages even when our children are holding riots to get the show off the airwaves.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.