Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Kari Mary Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kari Mary
Default Midnight horrors 1

Kari and Scyther were walking home one night when..

It was past midnight and Kari and Scyther were walking home along a quiet country road after an enjoyable evening in the city. It was a dark night and there weren't any people on the road.

"Hey, look.. there's a house about a kilometer from here"Kai said.

They set off, looking for some light - of a house, people or anything else. Then, a strange noise startled them. They looked up to see a very old man sitting on a fence.

"Who are you?" asked Kari in a surprised voice.

The man didn't reply. He just pointed back towards the road. Kari and Scyther turned and looked at the road. It looked all right. They turned to look at the man again, but to their surprise he had disappeared. Confused, Kari and Scyther returned to the road. They walked down the road and wondering about the old man on the fence.

The next day, Kari told their neighbour about the man. The neighbour went pale as he listened to Kari's story.

"That was Old Man White,"said the neighbour. "He was murdered on the road about a hundred years ago. He pretends to help people, but then something terrible happens to them the next day..".
Old 03-16-2006, 06:48 PM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

Default Re: Midnight horrors 1

Is this a prologue or an actual chapter? 'Cause if it's a chapter, it needs to be at least 2 pages long in MS Word or a similar program.

It also looks like you didn't use Spelling and Grammar check, either.
You ALWAYS want to do that before posting. Example(changes in bold):

Quote:
Hey, look.. there's a house about a kilometer from here, "Kai said.
In speech, when you want to end the speech without completely ending the sentence, add a comma right before the end quotation mark.

Otherwise, I found it quite enjoyable. Keep going! :)

yeah yeah yeah
Old 03-18-2006, 03:00 AM
Salamence Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Salamence

Yah, its interesting.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:28 AM
Kari Mary Offline
Banned

Midnight horrors 2

It was past midnight and Kari and her boyfriend, Mike, were driving home along a quiet country road after an enjoyable evening in the city. It was dark night and there weren't any cars on the road. Kari slept while Mike drove the car. Themn without warning, the car stopped. Kari woke up and watched sleeplily while Mike tried to fix the car. There didn't seem to be anything wrong, but the car wouldn't start.

"I'll have to get help,"Mike said."I saw some light in a house about a kilometre back. do you want to come?"

"No replied Kari. "I'm too tired. I'll stay here and go back to sleep."

"OK. Lock the doors and stay in the car. I'll be back soon,"answered Mike."I won't be long."

So Kari locked the car doors and watched while Mike walked away. Then she curled up on the car seat and went back to sleep.

Kari suddenly woke up. She felt afraid and wondered what had woken her. She looked out of the car but all she could see was darkness. It was quiet-too quiet. She looked at her watch. It was 4.30 a.m. Mike had been gone for more than two hours. Where was he?

Kari felt goose bumps on the back of her neck. She felt sure that someone or something was outside the car.. She was just going to switch on the car headlights when... 'Thump' - something banged loudly on the roof of the car. Kari froze. She didn't move.

'Thump'. She heard it again.

"What is it? Who is it? Somebody help me!"thought Kari fearfully.

'Thump... Thump... Thump...'again and again. Kari couldn't stand it any longer. She opened the car door and rushed outside.

A bright light flooded onto her face. She tumbled clumsily towards the light. It was a policeman holding a torch.

"Shut your eyes. Don't look back at the car,"said the policeman in a stern voice. Kari counldn't stop herslef. She looked back at the car. What she saw made her scream loudly...

Last edited by Kari Mary; 03-18-2006 at 03:50 AM.
Old 03-18-2006, 03:31 AM
gun6 Offline

Send a message via AIM to gun6

I think that I know what's going to happen next, seeing as how I've read something very similar to this in a book. (Scary Stories) It looks pretty good, aside from the few grammatical mistakes. Keep up the good work!

Old 03-18-2006, 03:36 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Wow, you have my interest ^^ The only thing is that I think you switched the main character's name from "Kari" to "Mary" and then to "Kari" again. You might wanna fix that cos it can be a little confusing. ^_^ Keep it up!
Old 03-18-2006, 04:17 AM
Kari Mary Offline
Banned

Midnight horror 3

It was past midnight and Mike and Kari were driving home along country road after an enjoyable evening in the city. It was a dark night and there weren't any cars on the road. Kari slept while mike drove the car.

Suddenly, Mike noticed a large triangular object flying towards him. It was white with bright green and red lights. mike thought it was going to collide with the car and he shouted to Kari. But just as Kari woke up, the glowing object disappeared.

"Maybe you imgined it,"said Kari.

"Maybe,"answered Mike, "But I'm going to get out and have a look around. Do you want to come?"

"No,"replied Kari."I'm too tired. i'll stay here and go back to sleep."

"OK. Lock the door and stay in the car. I'll be back soon," answered Mike. "I wont be long."

So Kari locked the car doors and watched ehile Mike walked away. The she curled up on the car seat and went back to sleep.

Kari suddenly woke up. She felt afraid and wondered what had woken her. She looked out of the car window but all she could see was darkness. It was quiet - to quiet. She looked at her watched. it was 4.30 a.m. Mike had been gone for more the two hours. where was he?

Kai was deciding what to do when the car door banged. Kari screamed and covered her eyes and ears.

"It's just me,"said Mike. "Becareful, there's something out there!"

Then a bright golden light lit up the car. An enormous white and yellow triangular spacecraft was hovering and whirring above them. Next, to their shock and horror, the car began to rise slowly towards the spacecraft. Mike and Kari closed their eyes and waited for the worst..