Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 05-14-2008, 05:01 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist
Default Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioteJazz View Post
THE TRANSFORMERS IN CLUB FORM IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL NOW
Sorry
Huh? What do you mean?
Old 05-14-2008, 05:03 PM
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the View Post
Huh? What do you mean?
I made a Transformers club Lol
Old 05-14-2008, 05:08 PM
The Maple Syrup Baptist Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The Maple Syrup Baptist Send a message via MSN to The Maple Syrup Baptist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymbioteJazz View Post
I made a Transformers club Lol
Ok, maybe I'll join.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:12 PM
LimeGreen Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the View Post
Ok, maybe I'll join.
That would be cool
After all Who doesn't like Robots with big Guns
Old 05-20-2008, 06:26 PM
Zetta_Slow Offline
Master Trainer

quick ad

<<::HEY EVERYONE::>>

if you have Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii Join My clan.
It's called Team Deep Freeze. You can find it in the mixed groups/clubs.

Obviously, It's for brawl so if you have the game come on and join!!

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...=1#post2226077

there is the link if you would like.

and if you might want combine clans just pm me
Old 07-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Mr Postman Offline
Master Trainer

What happened to Falcon Punch Clan?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Garret on Smogon Server
Could you please forfeit? It's obvious that you won, but I'm trying to ladder seriously, and I would like to rank up
Old 07-14-2008, 04:59 PM
RPGBoss Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to RPGBoss Send a message via MSN to RPGBoss Send a message via Yahoo to RPGBoss Send a message via Skype™ to RPGBoss
Arrow Re: Mixed Groups/Clubs Chit Chat

RPGBoss over here...

I just wanted to say that I am proud to Announce that I have been accepted into the Alpha Guild....

so my question now is when does the next WAR start???

Also as a former Member of Team Elite I would like to raise the glass for what was once the Greatest Team in PE2K!!!

Cheers!!
Old 07-14-2008, 09:36 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGBoss View Post
RPGBoss over here...

I just wanted to say that I am proud to Announce that I have been accepted into the Alpha Guild....

so my question now is when does the next WAR start???

Also as a former Member of Team Elite I would like to raise the glass for what was once the Greatest Team in PE2K!!!

Cheers!!
Oh wow, welcome back!

War Season VII just finished a few weeks ago. War Season VIII won't be until next summer.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:16 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Hmmm, a small ponderment of mine. Is there anything that I have to go through to create my own club? I mean, do I have to get an approval form one of the higher ups? D:

I have a club in mind, but first I must find out the how's! Then I concentrate on the fact that it might not be as appealing to other people.

Let's see how it goes!
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 08-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkThoseStripes View Post
Hmmm, a small ponderment of mine. Is there anything that I have to go through to create my own club? I mean, do I have to get an approval form one of the higher ups? D:

I have a club in mind, but first I must find out the how's! Then I concentrate on the fact that it might not be as appealing to other people.

Let's see how it goes!
There aren't really that many rules and regulations as long as your club doesn't break the forum rules. I'd suggest looking through some long standing clubs just to see how they're set up to get an idea of what would be best for your club. Beyond that, all I can say is, "Go for it!"

Deathspector

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 12-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Tombi Offline

Send a message via AIM to Tombi Send a message via MSN to Tombi Send a message via Skype™ to Tombi

Does anyone wanna think about startin' a metal club? x_X There was one but it got closed. If you're interested, lemme know. And I mean proper metal. Before you ask, Paramore aren't metal.

Old 02-23-2009, 02:41 AM
SalvadorDalí Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to SalvadorDalí

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post
Does anyone wanna think about startin' a metal club? x_X There was one but it got closed. If you're interested, lemme know. And I mean proper metal. Before you ask, Paramore aren't metal.
Would we honor great bands like Carcass and Testament? If so, I'd be in.

On a side note: my Shoddy club is up. Take a look and if you're interested sign up. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:03 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Order of the Decepticons.

What's that, you say? Another Transformers club? Why yes, yes it is! LORD MEGATRON DEMANDS YOUR JOINING! That is all *shuffles off before being sniped*
Old 11-24-2009, 11:10 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

My, oh my. With Parody WAR in the works and the anticipation of the upcoming Team RP afterward, there seems to be some excitement in the air. However, I don't know if it is just me, but it seems like Pe2k could use something new, not to rid of current annual events, but just a new event to be added to the list of popular, exciting annual events.

I have an idea, specifically an idea for a new type of RP. I was thinking something along the lines of a Universal RP that can lead into the Team RP; have some type of connection. The Universal RP would be on the masses of a Team RP, deep plot and everything; however, it isn't team-based. The Universal RPs would focus on the individuals and the skill of the individual. The inventive plots, designed for an “every man/woman for himself” or “survival of the fittest” type theme would force the RPer to put their skills to the limit. It kind of provides that sense of “who is the greatest RPer”, but discreetly, not intentionally.

Now, the problem with this idea is that people will inevitable want to form companionships with other RPers, therefore presenting the inevitability of teams. So, what stops that? The answer is nothing. With an RP focusing on the individual RPer, it's guaranteed that novice RPers that might want to take part will feel as if they won't stand a chance against veteran RPers, let along experience RPers themselves. So the end result shows that they'll try to tag-along with others.

A solution to this could be the plot itself. The plot could be strong enough to force individual RPing, rather than team-based RPing. Also, if the plot is stable enough and strong enough, it could demonstrate that if an RPer does decide to form with others, let alone a single other, then they'll have to think twice about the end result, or the personal gain for the character in the end. The plot will make it tough to decide if forming a team is even worth it.

For example, such a plot could deal with the end of the world. Inspired by the popular belief that the world will end in 2012, you don't impose the question: What if the world ends in 2012? Instead, the plot tells you that it is going to end in 2012, and therefore the RPer will have to rely on their own skills to find some form of survival or create a form of survival itself. If the end of the RP results in a mass of RPers coming together to survive the apocalypse, then that can tie in with a possible storyline for a Team RP. If several RPers survive, then they'll have to focus on an RP that'll deal with how they're going to restart society, corporations, and run what's left of the world, and inevitably, you'll have RPers that will want their own countries and split into teams of supporters and non-supporters. That's where the Team RP could come in.

This type of RP would be an Universal RP, dealing with the lasting effects of EVERY decision you make. It forces the skills of the individual RPer, rewards those that can survive, and still poses an engaging new storyline in the aftermath that can be called a Team RP, that is if we even decide to utilize the 2012 apocalypse as the storyline.

If the event is to become annual, every year you'd have to have another RP of the same caliber, just like the Team RPs do. The only clear problem with this whole idea is forming a pact with the Team RP creators, seeing if they'll agree to have a connection with the Universal RP idea if it is accepted by majority.

Just an idea. Thoughts?
Old 11-25-2009, 12:09 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I like your way of thinking, but Team RP VII has been written up and is completely done. And truthfully, it took me quite some time, and I really don't want to lose that hard work. I'm simply waiting for the parody war to end, and I don't want to release it at the same time as the parody war because that causes one or the other to usually get thrown on the back burner and go inactive. However, if Mikey insists on starting the parody war as late as he's considering, then there probably will be an overlap. I don't want to wait until mid January to get this going, he's had plenty of time where absolutely nothing went on.

A question I had was how would the Universal RP differ from a normal typical RP? I get the idea that you're trying to avoid having teams and alliances already existing, but this idea of your 2012 end of the world setting just seems like any other RP. From what I'm guessing, you're keeping the continuity, but that's actually a bit hard if the RP never finishes completely, which happens very rarely.

Could you maybe give us an example of how this would work?