Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:39 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Cool clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by May Norman View Post
I don't think so, to be honest. Wish the anime May stayed after all. She's loads nicer than Hikari.
I have to disagree with you there, I think Hikari's going to be far more exciting than May ever was. It's an extra ingredient called personality.

BTW; regardless of you're anti-Hikari status, I like your avatar.
Old 02-21-2007, 11:36 PM
-Starly- Offline
Master Trainer

*Looks at May Norman's avatar*
Oh yes, the Ban Hikari avatar, picture courtesy of me XD

Frankly, most of her Pokémon have more personality that Haruka's during the beginning of the season. Pochamma kicks Achamo since it has a bratty personailty rather than just being a clumsy pokémon. Mimiroru's infatuation with Pikachu also makes it better than Beautifly, which although got attention, had no distinguishing traits. Also, Pachirisu's hyper behavior and the fact that ot's the first electric type in the team besides Pikcahu makes it a loveable Pokémon.

And if you think this screams BIAS, I think Hikari's character is baland right now. I'm still waiting for the writers to build up her personality more.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:13 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by RouteMaster View Post
I have to disagree with you there, I think Hikari's going to be far more exciting than May ever was. It's an extra ingredient called personality.

Wow, personality never makes up a girl. If you really think so, get a new recipe book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post
*Looks at May Norman's avatar*
Oh yes, the Ban Hikari avatar, picture courtesy of me XD

Frankly, most of her Pokémon have more personality that Haruka's during the beginning of the season. Pochamma kicks Achamo since it has a bratty personailty rather than just being a clumsy pokémon. Mimiroru's infatuation with Pikachu also makes it better than Beautifly, which although got attention, had no distinguishing traits. Also, Pachirisu's hyper behavior and the fact that ot's the first electric type in the team besides Pikcahu makes it a loveable Pokémon.

And if you think this screams BIAS, I think Hikari's character is baland right now. I'm still waiting for the writers to build up her personality more.
Eh, well, I have a feeling she won't stay for more than a month before she's substituted with another girl.

What will they name Hikari x Ash shipping? Hiccupshipping? o_O

And weird that you judge a girl just because she wears a miniskirt. Wonder what'll happen to you guys if you visit Brussels or something.
Old 02-22-2007, 06:23 AM
-Starly- Offline
Master Trainer

Thumbs down Re: Cool clip

Quote:
Wow, personality never makes up a girl. If you really think so, get a new recipe book.
So you like bland characters that have no role except for being background scenery?

Quote:
Eh, well, I have a feeling she won't stay for more than a month before she's substituted with another girl.
Hikari's been in the animé for five months. Plus, she's used to advertise the 4th gen. I doubt the writer's will take her off the show before the 5th gen starts.

Quote:
What will they name Hikari x Ash shipping?
There is one already.

Quote:
Hiccupshipping? o_O
Hahahaha...no. It's called Pearlshipping.

Quote:
And weird that you judge a girl just because she wears a miniskirt. Wonder what'll happen to you guys if you visit Brussels or something.
Never said that I judge by looks.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:19 AM
Callum Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Callum

Quote:

I agree. I don't usually watch the anime, but I've seen a few on Youtube. I prefer Hikari all round. I thought May was a bit of a let down, and she couldn't compete with the likes of May. Hikari looks a lot more up-to-date, and trendier. I want a hat like hers.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:54 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

Heh heh, I'll bear that in mind.

What really won Hikari over for me was the hilarious sequence where she and Pochamma first attempted to catch a Mimiroru.

And I don't think I'll ever take to Pearlshipping.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Galaxy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Heh heh, I'll bear that in mind.

What really won Hikari over for me was the hilarious sequence where she and Pochamma first attempted to catch a Mimiroru.

And I don't think I'll ever take to Pearlshipping.
PearlShipping? If you mean Hikari and someone... HIKARI'S MY GIRL!!! And I'm her boy ;)

| My VPP | My BIO | My PIC |

| My Dawn |
Old 02-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Alienshroom Offline

Your all wrong she is here to stay she is connected to Palkia and Dailga and is the "Choosen one" + In the Japanese 1st Episode It shows nothin but here with a side of a 45 sec sece of ash rideing on a boat to shinoh. Hakiras better May got thrown out cause she sucked.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Galaxy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rex 44566 View Post
Your all wrong she is here to stay she is connected to Palkia and Dailga and is the "Choosen one" + In the Japanese 1st Episode It shows nothin but here with a side of a 45 sec sece of ash rideing on a boat to shinoh. Hakiras better May got thrown out cause she sucked.
May is better than Hikari (Althouh her clothes ar'nt as revealing as Misty's, she's Cuter than all of em combined)

PS: G2G, Pokemon just came on. TTYL

| My Dawn |

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-25-2007 at 12:59 AM.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:04 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
PearlShipping? If you mean Hikari and someone... HIKARI'S MY GIRL!!! And I'm her boy ;)
Pearlshipping refers to Ash x Hikari.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Alienshroom Offline

There are a lot of vids on youtube of this and I f you have watched the Japanese versoin you will notice they are Found of each other
Old 02-22-2007, 10:36 PM
Galaxy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
There are a lot of vids on youtube of this and I f you have watched the Japanese versoin you will notice they are Found of each other
I suppose... But my May likes me

| My Dawn |

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-25-2007 at 01:00 AM.
Old 02-22-2007, 11:59 PM
-Starly- Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Your all wrong she is here to stay she is connected to Palkia and Dailga and is the "Choosen one"
Not really. She's here to stay since she's an ad for D/P.

Quote:
In the Japanese 1st Episode It shows nothin but here with a side of a 45 sec sece of ash rideing on a boat to shinoh.
It just means that the writer made her arc more important.

Quote:
Hakiras better May got thrown out cause she sucked.
Wrong, all wrong.

Haruka was intended to stay for D/P, that's why she had Gonbre and Eifi, to advetise the 4th gen. However, Nintendo didn't want Haruka, which is an AG protagonist, to be in the animé and suggested to replace her.

Haruka wasn't thrown out because she sucked, it's because she was AG material.

Quote:
Watched all 20 episodes, not a single one moment of Pearlshipping found. This thread is to discuss the animé canon, not fanfiction ideas.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Alienshroom Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Starly- View Post
Not really. She's here to stay since she's an ad for D/P.

It just means that the writer made her arc more important.

Wrong, all wrong.

Haruka was intended to stay for D/P, that's why she had Gonbre and Eifi, to advetise the 4th gen. However, Nintendo didn't want Haruka, which is an AG protagonist, to be in the animé and suggested to replace her.

Haruka wasn't thrown out because she sucked, it's because she was AG material.

Watched all 20 episodes, not a single one moment of Pearlshipping found. This thread is to discuss the animé canon, not fanfiction ideas.
All that is a lie If you watch the Anime you would know she is the MAIN person, Your a lier there is Pearl shipping all over.
Old 02-23-2007, 12:05 AM
Galaxy Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
All that is a lie If you watch the Anime you would know she is the MAIN person, Your a lier there is Pearl shipping all over.
I'm with T-Rex44566 with this.

| My Dawn |