Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Interactive Boards Role Play Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:04 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default (DS) Quista - The Last Stand Discussion


Chances are pretty good this will be the last installment, since I expect the action to be pretty intense. Also, if this is your first time reading this, its not too late to sign up.

Sign ups are right here.
__________________


Last edited by Neo Emolga; 03-30-2007 at 12:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:29 AM
Draconic_Espeon's Avatar
Draconic_Espeon Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 3,570
Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

I can't post tonight... Unfortunately. ;_; I have to get off and go to bed.

Anyway, Neo, I wanted to ask... Does your character have any relation to Sylvester Stallone? I think that's who I'm thinking of. XP
__________________
:::URPG:::

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:33 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
I can't post tonight... Unfortunately. ;_; I have to get off and go to bed.

Anyway, Neo, I wanted to ask... Does your character have any relation to Sylvester Stallone? I think that's who I'm thinking of. XP
Ha ha, nope. I just like the last name. Agent Stallone. Slightly rough, cool, and a little arrogant, with being suave and charming to the ladies. Plus, don't expect him to back off from anything, he never does. :P
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Hoshika's Avatar
Hoshika Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: '»\(ಠ_ಠ)/»'
Posts: 6,618
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconic_Espeon View Post
I can't post tonight... Unfortunately. ;_; I have to get off and go to bed.

Anyway, Neo, I wanted to ask... Does your character have any relation to Sylvester Stallone? I think that's who I'm thinking of. XP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Ha ha, nope. I just like the last name. Agent Stallone. Slightly rough, cool, and a little arrogant, with being suave and charming to the ladies. Plus, don't expect him to back off from anything, he never does. :P
Heheheheheheheheh... heh... heheh... heh... eh... Stallone. He's copyrighted, ya know. =P

Neo, why did you make it rain? I wanted to go to the National Park. @_@

EDIT: *points to post count*
__________________
Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Neptune's Avatar
Neptune Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: RAWR
Posts: 732
Send a message via AIM to Neptune Send a message via Yahoo to Neptune
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Heh, I made it sunny in Olivine, though, so you could come there and hang with me! XD
__________________
Espeon @1026|VPP|URPG|NBL|DPTrades
Welcome to Shiyo. -coming soon-
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-22-2007, 02:13 AM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Ha ha.

Well, since there is no official Guardian of the Sea anymore (at least not yet), the weather would be slowly going out of whack from the disrupted balance, hence the rain in Goldenrod. I guess you could expect it to get worse as times goes by.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-22-2007, 02:18 AM
Neptune's Avatar
Neptune Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: RAWR
Posts: 732
Send a message via AIM to Neptune Send a message via Yahoo to Neptune
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Oh dear, everyone's in Goldenrod. How long timewise do you think it is between Olivine and Goldenrod? XD I was thinking a few hours if I cut through the woods between the two places (I'm totally using my GS strategy guide for its map XD)... Maybe I could go find Annabelle a bike or something.
__________________
Espeon @1026|VPP|URPG|NBL|DPTrades
Welcome to Shiyo. -coming soon-
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-22-2007, 03:14 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Oh dear, everyone's in Goldenrod. How long timewise do you think it is between Olivine and Goldenrod? XD I was thinking a few hours if I cut through the woods between the two places (I'm totally using my GS strategy guide for its map XD)... Maybe I could go find Annabelle a bike or something.
I know that in the WAR with travel it took a three post for travel if it was by surf or flying. One to leave. One for travel. One for landing. Not sure about foot though.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-22-2007, 03:17 AM
Neptune's Avatar
Neptune Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: RAWR
Posts: 732
Send a message via AIM to Neptune Send a message via Yahoo to Neptune
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
I know that in the WAR with travel it took a three post for travel if it was by surf or flying. One to leave. One for travel. One for landing. Not sure about foot though.
Well, I've already had a post of her in the woods, so I suppose my next post could put her *checks map* in National Park. Then I could have her walking down to Goldenrod in the next post. Then in Goldenrod in the post after that. Assuming nothing happens between those posts. XD
__________________
Espeon @1026|VPP|URPG|NBL|DPTrades
Welcome to Shiyo. -coming soon-
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-22-2007, 03:55 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
Well, I've already had a post of her in the woods, so I suppose my next post could put her *checks map* in National Park. Then I could have her walking down to Goldenrod in the next post. Then in Goldenrod in the post after that. Assuming nothing happens between those posts. XD

Sounds good. I am doing something like that too but I am doing this by foot and this is a different kind of RP from the war one that WAR V was base on. Still you right behind my character in the RP. I am getting closer to Goldenrod as we speak.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-22-2007, 04:23 AM
UmbraKora's Avatar
UmbraKora Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 89
Default Re: Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

My first post it up, and Finn is in Goldenrod already. ^^ So, she's up for interaction with anyone, pretty much. I still need to write in her history, though! Ah well, tomorrow.
__________________


Hirun the Growlithe
Hatches: 20
Evolves to Arcanine: 125
Lv.100: 305

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Finch's Avatar
Finch Offline
Inazuma
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 5,201
Send a message via Skype™ to Finch
Default Re: (DS) Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

I made a brief intro. I can't believe rust did the bounty hunter thing, too!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:31 PM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: (DS) Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finch View Post
I made a brief intro. I can't believe rust did the bounty hunter thing, too!
Ha ha, funny thing is, we may run into each other and there could be a 3rd party conflict because of it.

I feel like I'm Mulder and RocketMeowth is Skully though. XD
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:46 PM
RocketMeowth's Avatar
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: iEs muy efectivo!
Posts: 3,746
Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Re: (DS) Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
Ha ha, funny thing is, we may run into each other and there could be a 3rd party conflict because of it.

I feel like I'm Mulder and RocketMeowth is Skully though. XD
lol. I dunno who those two are (don't laugh at me because of it) but it sounded funny.

So far I'm really enjoying this RP! It's not progressing like the WAR RPs would and it's really fun. This is definatly helping me prepare for th WAR RP. Especially in the 'providing your location on each post you make' part. lol

=^^= Nya
__________________
Paired with Neo Emolga -- THE FORUM RULES -- Trophies -- Things to do at PE2K -- My Art
GO DJ MEOWTH! GO!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Neo Emolga's Avatar
Neo Emolga Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Reading your mind
Posts: 21,704
Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: (DS) Quista - Children of Lugia Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
lol. I dunno who those two are (don't laugh at me because of it) but it sounded funny.

So far I'm really enjoying this RP! It's not progressing like the WAR RPs would and it's really fun. This is definatly helping me prepare for th WAR RP. Especially in the 'providing your location on each post you make' part. lol

=^^= Nya
Mulder and Skully are actually from the X-files, which was a sci-fi series that ended back in 2002. The two of them were FBI agents that investigated cases that had a lot of paranormal activity. The thing is, my character and your character act very different than the two of them did in that series. :P

And yeah, this is moving along at a perfect pace. War RPs tend to grow very, very quickly...
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com