Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 04-27-2007, 12:55 AM
Chaos_Silvers Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Chaos_Silvers
Default Pokemon! Universe

Disclamer: Possable PG13 content. Thats about it... Also, everything about legendaries I write is NOT always factual. No made up pokemon will ever be present... No pokemorphs... and it follows the games, not the shows (Which in my personal oppinion has really got to take a vacation for a bit...) Oh, and you can post reveiws if you want... I really don't care...

Prologe: Two heros, one blah mission

Dear Journal,

It's been three days since cousin John called in that favor. Since the spazz literally bound me by contract, it's my duty to fulfill my duty by doing my duty that of which involves with dealing with a pile of doody. By which I mean my only not-friends-with rival... Edward "Rocky" King. The reason behind why he calls himself Rocky is almost as stupid as the one behind me calling myself Chaos. Atleast I keep my reasons to myself! Hah!
Ok, The task of which I've been tasked with is the task of a simple pick-up and delivery. I'm supposed to take a sensitive package from good Mr. King, and hand it off to John. He'd do it himself, but the poor wittle researcher can't leave his lab just to visit Shinnoh... Although it makes sense since Kanto is SO much farther away than Hoenn.
Oh, I also talked my good buddy Zero into coming along... It's probably a good thing, since the Battle Frontier hasn't had any new trainers for us to beat just yet.

Caio,
Chaos

"Been a year already..." came the cool calm, and collected voice of Zero, who slowly pushed open the door to Chaos' room, causing Chaos to slam shut his journal with excessive unnessessary force.
"Year since what?" Chaos gruffly replied, combing his fingers threu his spiked silver hair. He tossed his journal into the corner with his Devon corp. pack, and pokenav.
Zero smirked ever so slightly, tilting his tinted shades ever so lightly. "Groudon and Kyogre? Remember?"
The ferry was struck by a wave, rocking it ever so slightly.
"Yes! Rayquaza flew down, broke up the fight in Sootopolis, and we snagged them!" Chaos slammed his fist into his hand. "It was almost like they were calling out to us, wasn't it?"
Zero's smirk vanished, soon to be replaced with a full out smile. "Yeah. Kyogre's been a great partner... Just feels natural having 'em with me,"
Chaos hopped off his bed, and plucked the pokeball containing Groudon from his belt. "Whats better... After they were cought... they just became so calm... relaxed. Hell, I'd bet if we released them, they'd just go seperate ways, and find a nice spot to rest," Chaos' own grin faded. "And thats why I hate team magma... And Aqua... The just remind me so much of Rocket... Of my old team..."
"Oh here we go..." Zero sighed deeply, and pushed his glasses back up over his cool blue eyes.
"What? What?!"
"Whenever you lower your voice like that, you're about to go on some rant about your old team back in Johto... Mostly about the Red Gyarados... and you and Lance taking out team rocket... Gets old... Ya'know? Then you go on about humans and pokemon living in peace... It's never anything new..."
Chaos raised his finger, and opened his mouth to fight back, but his efforts were shut down by the PA system's ding. "We will be arriving in Shinnoh in JUST a moment. We hope you enjoyed your cruise,"
Zero took this as his cue to leave, and left Chaos alone to fume.

NEXT CHAPTER: Whole new world

Promise: Future chapters WILL be better. This one's just to get the protagonist humans out there.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:37 AM
pokefan88 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon! Universe

Awsome story cant wait for next chapter good luck!