Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #436  
Old 09-06-2007, 09:46 AM
xxxSakura's Avatar
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ♥ Wonderland
Posts: 2,240
Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Yay~! I see many BLEACH around x3 Haven't seen you for ages, Dani ♥

I'm playing Sims 2 too XD And I created a moe!
*not true*
__________________
: Sakura
You make yourself strong because it's expected of you. You become confident because someone beside you is unsure. You turn into the person others need you to be.
Reply With Quote
  #437  
Old 09-06-2007, 12:36 PM
Jet's Avatar
Jet Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: "3 stars and a sun"
Posts: 3,094
Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniella Defines Divinity View Post
Its not akito, its definately a girl and has cat ears XD I think shes called Ayame or something like that. I mde a sig with a different picture of here, its around here somewhere.... found it!

No clue where shes from though XP
oh... lawl...

really looks like him, with the eyepatch... the hair color... even the seemingly straight-jacket-like wear XD

[random]yea... cat-girls are moe...[/random]
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #438  
Old 09-07-2007, 12:53 AM
Blu's Avatar
Blu Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: :/ What
Posts: 910
Send a message via MSN to Blu
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet View Post
oh... lawl...

really looks like him, with the eyepatch... the hair color... even the seemingly straight-jacket-like wear XD

[random]yea... cat-girls are moe...[/random]
If you say cat girls are moe,then I have this picture of a cat girl.I know she's crying. D=
__________________

^Made By Me :] ^
PM If You Want One.
Reply With Quote
  #439  
Old 09-07-2007, 01:48 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpikablu View Post
If you say cat girls are moe,then I have this picture of a cat girl.I know she's crying. D=
MOE!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You are right. There is nothing more moe then that!

I do love cat girls.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #440  
Old 09-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Daniella Defines Divinity's Avatar
Daniella Defines Divinity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 1,817
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Its not a cat girl though, it has doll like ears, kinda like those from chobits >.<
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #441  
Old 09-07-2007, 09:18 PM
Blu's Avatar
Blu Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: :/ What
Posts: 910
Send a message via MSN to Blu
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_mike View Post
MOE!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You are right. There is nothing more moe then that!

I do love cat girls.
Lol,I know she is moe.I was about to put in cute instead of moe. xD
__________________

^Made By Me :] ^
PM If You Want One.
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Old 09-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Hatchet Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Region.
Posts: 1,836
Send a message via MSN to Hatchet
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Who here likes Rukia?
__________________
You just lost
THE GAME
]:~VPP~:[ | ]:~URPG~:[
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Old 09-08-2007, 04:01 AM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpikablu View Post
Lol,I know she is moe.I was about to put in cute instead of moe. xD
Cute is a quality of moe anyway. ^^

Gogeta: Sure, I like Rukia-chan, but Hinamori's where it's at. XD
Reply With Quote
  #444  
Old 09-08-2007, 04:07 AM
Charizard Michelle's Avatar
Charizard Michelle Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Back in Green~
Posts: 10,046
Send a message via AIM to Charizard Michelle
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Cute is a quality of moe anyway. ^^

Gogeta: Sure, I like Rukia-chan, but Hinamori's where it's at. XD
Hinamori is the pink haired girl right? Heehee She is MOE! Too.
__________________
www.pokemonelite2000.com-One Piece at a Time Blog

I need to find a new girl-on-girl animation.

Reply With Quote
  #445  
Old 09-08-2007, 04:18 AM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

No...that isn't Hinamori...Hinamori's at the front page. >.> I could never remember the pinked haired one's name though.
Reply With Quote
  #446  
Old 09-08-2007, 10:11 AM
skiboydoggy's Avatar
skiboydoggy Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Exploding Robots
Posts: 3,706
Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

While we're on the subject of moe characters that can blow things up with impunity, let's get Nanoha-chan and Fate-chan into the picture.

NANOHAAA!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #447  
Old 09-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Daniella Defines Divinity's Avatar
Daniella Defines Divinity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: UK
Posts: 1,817
Default Re: Moé Club

I wish I was Moe T_T
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #448  
Old 09-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Venusaur456's Avatar
Venusaur456 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: <3Paired with Yumi<3
Posts: 2,645
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Name:Venusaur456
Favourite moe character(s):Does pokemon characters count? If so, May
Favourite anime(s) that contains a moe character:Pokemon?
Why join in on our cause??
(optional) Do you like loli/shota? (The little blurp above explains these terms)
(optional) Do you like tsundere? (The little blurp above explains this term)
__________________
<3Paired with hot Yumi<3

VPP URPG

Currently: Playing ball with me|Is Level 5|Level 6: 2,646 posts
Reply With Quote
  #449  
Old 09-09-2007, 02:54 PM
xxxSakura's Avatar
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: ♥ Wonderland
Posts: 2,240
Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Cute is a quality of moe anyway. ^^

Gogeta: Sure, I like Rukia-chan, but Hinamori's where it's at. XD
NO WAY MAN!

I'm sure Rukia {OH MY RUUUUKIAAAAAAAAAAAAA-CHAAAAAAAAN} can pwn Hina-chan anyday in moe-ness. Take a look at her drawings and you'll know how moe she is ♥♥♥

I never liked Nanoha ;O
__________________
: Sakura
You make yourself strong because it's expected of you. You become confident because someone beside you is unsure. You turn into the person others need you to be.
Reply With Quote
  #450  
Old 09-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Doroshii's Avatar
Doroshii Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Transylvania
Posts: 541
Send a message via AIM to Doroshii Send a message via MSN to Doroshii
Default Re: 萌: Just because~

Ive missed soooo much moe. D:
__________________
Okay.

Scott: Golly Oreo! Apparently we're in a 50's sitcom! XD
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com