Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 03-12-2004, 09:47 PM
DragonShane Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DragonShane
Default Possible glitch/bug?

(Before I begin, I do hope I'm posting this in the right area. This seemed like the right place...)

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem or not, but currently I've been having a problem with me having to re-login when trying to reply to posts, with one occasion losing what I was typing.
I think there may be a way around the problem, though. The first time I tried to reply, I had clicked the 'Reply' button below the thread. But the error didn't occur when I clicked on the 'Reply' button at the bottom of a forumer's post.

Anyway, I'm just giving a heads up just in case this is a new bug showing up or something. People may also want to take the precaution of selecting and copying whatever they're trying to post.
And sorry if I happened to repeat someone else's thread.
Old 03-13-2004, 12:12 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto
Default Re: Possible glitch/bug?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonShane
(Before I begin, I do hope I'm posting this in the right area. This seemed like the right place...)

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem or not, but currently I've been having a problem with me having to re-login when trying to reply to posts, with one occasion losing what I was typing.
I think there may be a way around the problem, though. The first time I tried to reply, I had clicked the 'Reply' button below the thread. But the error didn't occur when I clicked on the 'Reply' button at the bottom of a forumer's post.

Anyway, I'm just giving a heads up just in case this is a new bug showing up or something. People may also want to take the precaution of selecting and copying whatever they're trying to post.
Are you clicking the "Post Reply" on the left-hand side, or the smaller "Reply" button on the Right-hand side?
Old 03-13-2004, 09:19 PM
Pokemon World Mazter Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon World Mazter Send a message via MSN to Pokemon World Mazter

Well I think it might be a problem with your computer's cookies. I dont know for sure.

~If I just.. Breatheeeee let it fill the space between Ill know everything is alright, Breatheeee every little piece of me you'll see everything is alright, if i just breatheee~

~Could you look me in the eye? And tell me that you are happy now.. Would you tell it to my face, or have I been erased? Are you happy now?
Old 03-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

Probobly is, mine works fine. But the internet can't be perfect so mabey the evil E-Demon is messing up your posting.

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 03-14-2004, 02:25 PM
gold Offline
Banned

Wasn't me even though i said i had a virus.
I lied I shoudn't have said that.
No-one tell boltage.
Old 03-14-2004, 02:38 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold
Wasn't me even though i said i had a virus.
I lied I shoudn't have said that.
No-one tell boltage.
No-one tell gold I'm posting here.

LMAO
XD

Possible prob: Your privacy is too high. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Set to LOW.
Old 03-14-2004, 04:01 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonShane

This is the right board for this .

There might be some settings on your computer that's causing this, so try try what boltAge said:
Go to Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Set to LOW.

Medium should be fine to (that's what I have set on). If you're still having problems, when you login, use the "Remember Me" feature by making sure the box is checked. That way, you'll be automatically logged in everytime you visit the forum, so that should fix the problem, just make sure you remember to log off if you need to.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:13 PM
DragonShane Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to DragonShane

Hmm, well, I usually post from public computers, so I'm not sure if it'd be wise for me to mess around with the settings...but if I keep having trouble, I may just have to resort to that.
I just realized about the "Remember me?" box at the top of the forum, too. I'll probably try that one first before anything else, should the problem resurface.
Thanks for the help, everybody ^^;