Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 03-25-2004, 09:39 PM
DarkMasterX Offline
Banned

Default Re: More missingno ( also in R/S )

Well if someone is wrong you don't shoot them for being stupid. Obviously you don't have much of social life if that's the way you try and get friends. All I'm saying is be more polite and be less of an ass.
Old 03-25-2004, 09:55 PM
Ironshell Blastoise Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ironshell Blastoise Send a message via MSN to Ironshell Blastoise

I was as polite as I was gonna get until they kept trying to be right. I'm sarcastic, sorry if that offends anyone. But if I know I'm right, I will not drop the topic if anyone thinks they they are right if they "know" differently. Sorry, but thats just how I am. I can be an ass at times, but I'm only an ass when I'm provoked.

And I have a wonderful social life, thank you very much. And what you read in this thread is not me trying to make friends, kthnx.
Old 03-26-2004, 04:33 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kholdstaire
I'm not bashing new people, I'm tired of hearing about this Missingno bullshit when I've plainly told (as well as a couple other ppl) that the questionmark sprite in RuSa/FrLg is NOT missingno. I have every right to tell these people they are wrong because they are.

And I'd LOVE to see you back up your talk about ME not knowing ANYTHING when I talk about this game.
Well the nwhat the hell are we sposed to call it? ? with a circle around it?
We're only calling it because it shared many qualities with the R/B one. It can glitch your game is the big one. That's why peopel call it MissingNo.
Old 03-26-2004, 12:54 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

(I wasn't going to post here but OH, WELL !) ?? IS NOT, I repeat, NOT And NEVER will be (/or replace for popularity) Missingno! Heres how to tell if your glitch is jest what it says or "Is" Missingno :

1.Is its type 1bird 2normal?
2.Does it know 2 of 1 attack?
3.Are its attacks Water gun or sky attack?
4.Once you catch it with a ball does it still attack you?
5.Is the HOF messed up after jest seeing it? (music always changing, big pink blocks, you rival's name on a Pokemon, fossils, a starter Pokemon's head on another Pokemon body with your rival's legs, mew (or another legendary), Pokemon you never used on the E4)
6.Multiple's of the 6th slots item after seeing it?
7.If it is M's equivalent, after giving a rare candy does it evolve into Kangaskhan?
8.If it is the equivalent to Missingno, after at least 1 week of being in a box by its self, does it change to a Rhydon (kabutops if you got a Europe version)?
9.When you highlight its icon in your party, does it do a random flashing b&f between a person and any Pokemons icon?

Thats all for now but I might have more Q's later !!!! If any are "no" than Douquest (double question mark) is NOT MISSINGNO!!! I know an over hall (more that I think I wonted to know) about him and have even done stuff with him myself on a messed up blue and clear white GBP I have .
Old 03-26-2004, 04:05 PM
Kan Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Kan

It's not called MissingNo because it's an exact copy of the R/B MN; it's called MissingNo because it's a glitch Pokemon. It's a general term for glitched out, wierd Pokemon.