Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Old 12-30-2004, 07:14 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Default what if...

...pe2k forums goes down. two weeks, a month. what if we lose the whole forum again for some unknown reason. i was thinking about these things and i have some ideas to inform.

--always keep a backup of your Trainer Stats on your computer, or even a paper copy at home. the when proboards was lost, a lot of people lost their stats and had to restart and you don't want that to happen to you. and always update ur stats asap. this is very important.
--we have a backup forum to continue business for URPG related material. ill try to get it updated with the rules and stuff right now {that way it looks good to guests who might be interested} here's the backup for emergencies only. http://urpg2k.proboards29.com/

hopefully we don't encounter any more problems but if it should, you know what to do.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 12-30-2004, 07:17 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: what if...

Yeah, I've kept that forum link in my favorites for a long time now. I highly recommend to everyone in the URPG to keep that link in theirs as well.

Old 12-31-2004, 02:59 AM
flareon008 Offline

Send a message via AIM to flareon008 Send a message via Yahoo to flareon008

what the hell has been happening to the forums anyways.

Doing everything with a flare.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:58 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

I created that forum :P... lol.

The guy who rus the server, physuically located in his house, went on holiday and shut it down so it wouldn't catch on fire, overheat, or any other crap that could have happened.