Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-11-2007, 03:04 PM
umbreonandespeon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to umbreonandespeon Send a message via MSN to umbreonandespeon Send a message via Yahoo to umbreonandespeon
Default Re: Star Wars: The Dark Council (PG-13 RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post
(OOC: (Whatever that means) You still did't explain how you got on the Viper, which is my personal one man ship. Or how the battle started for that matter.)
That would be explained later on.
Rampardos pwns (16:33:31): i r older than you :P
Volcanflame (16:33:35): ooo wat a coincidence
Rampardos pwns (16:33:35): and samrter
Old 09-11-2007, 07:32 PM
ReclusiveDemon Offline

Send a message via AIM to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via MSN to ReclusiveDemon Send a message via Skype™ to ReclusiveDemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbreonandespeon View Post
That would be explained later on.
(OOC: That's... that's pretty hard to explain even later on. I mean, it's a one man ship. How exactly does one stole away in a one man ship? That's like saying to hid the Empire State building by putting a hanky in front of it-- it does not work.)

Old 09-11-2007, 07:37 PM
umbreonandespeon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to umbreonandespeon Send a message via MSN to umbreonandespeon Send a message via Yahoo to umbreonandespeon

sigh....shall i delete my posts and continue later on?
Old 09-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbreonandespeon View Post
sigh....shall i delete my posts and continue later on?
What I suggest is that you delete the post, and then use it to explain how you got on the capitol ship that I'm on. Read the Guide to RP's.
Old 09-12-2007, 09:33 AM
umbreonandespeon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Sorry.....I deleted my post, please continue.

~U&E~
Old 09-27-2007, 09:09 PM
karmachameleon Offline

Send a message via AIM to karmachameleon

The next morning, Jalek woke with delight. He was going to go check out that marble statue in the middle of the dirty lake. He gathered his usual belongings and headed out.

"Ah crap, forgot something," said Jalek. He ran back inside and got his water mask. He didn't want to enter the lake without it. He followed the same paths that he cut the day before, except wary of the vicious bees he encountered. He could hear their buzzing, but it was very quiet, so he didn't care. He got up to the forest clearing and saw the lake.

"Absolutely beautiful," Jalek said to himself, staring at the murky brown lake. He always liked the color brown ever since he was stranded on Tatooine. He took a short breath, after removing his jacket, and jumped in. The water was very thick, and had a very slimy feel to it. As he swam, he felt piles of seaweed clamp on to him, and it was very annoying removing it.

When he finally reached the large white/grey object, he let out a sigh of relief. He had finally made it through the lake! But, he noticed something about the thing that was very strange. He touched it, and then realized that it was just a sponge.

"Blast, I thought it would actually be like some ancient statue of a hidden race, or something, but it's just a sponge...."

As he swam back through the annoying lake, he could hear the buzzing reach incredible loudness. The swarm flew out of some trees and saw Jalek.

"Not again....!"

He swam as fast as he could, which was really slow, as they stung him repeatingly. Once he got out, he ran as fast as he could, which wasn't very fast because of the pile of seaweed clung to him. When he finally made it back to the ship, he was incredibly tired. He decided to take a nap, but he saw his hologram projector flash on.

"Jalek, are you there?" inquired Leia.

"Yes, as always."

"We have detected Imperial capital ships headed towards the Alathrok system. We urge you to abort this mission and head back for further briefing."

"Alright, will do. Also, the planet is fine. Lots of trees, no intelligent life forms, but there are a breed of gigantic, aggressive bees that seem to populate the area."

"Okay, sounds good. Over and out."

He watched the projector flicker off, as he went over to the control area of the ship to prepare for departure. As he started up the engines, he noticed a large object in the sky appear.

"This could be bad," Jalek said to himself, hoping that it wasn't a Star Destroyer.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Charbok Offline

Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok

(OOC: And 2 weeks later, Rizaan finally arrives at the Admiral's office )

Rizaan slipped quietly into the all but empty room, with the Admiral being the only person there.

“Hello, Admiral” Rizaan spoke in an almost ghostly voice.

As the Admiral turned around, he could see the look of utmost shock and fear in the officers eyes.

“Rizaan, you were supposed to stay quartered for the rest of the flight” He said, his voice almost shaky.

“There were other plans” Rizaan said, keeping his gaze on the Admiral. He noticed the Admirals fingers twitched and Rizaan heard a small noise in the distance.

“Well, I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but you’ll have to return to your quarters”

“Not on my agenda today” Rizaan said as he swiftly drew his blaster and fired toward the other side of the room, destroying an auto-turret as it came out of the ceiling.

He saw the Admiral’s eyes widen with fear, and his hand grab for his comlink.

“Rizaan took out his vibroknife, and held it up to the Admiral’s chin; incising the few hairs he called a goatee.

“Now Admiral, let’s not be too hasty, wouldn’t want someone to get hurt.”

“I am the Admiral of the Imperial Star Destroyer Incision! I will not be treated like this!” Zeekins said, yelping like a bantha in water.

“I just wanted to thank you for the gift you gave me, it was quite the surprise. I even kept it as a trophy.” Rizaan said, pulling out the droids head from under his robe-like clothing.

“I-I-I don’t know what you’re talking about!” Zeekins said, seeming to hold on to his last few strands of hope.

“Really? Interesting… Shall we check the droids audio receptors and see?” Rizaan said with a glimmer in his eyes.

He pulled out the audio record from a pocket, and played it with a smile on his face.

“Yes sir?”

“I want you to erase all hyperspace records from the StarViper class ship on deck B”

“For what purpose sir?”

“Do not question, this is a direct order!”

“Yes sir!”

“Bring the records here for safe-keeping; I want to be sure that there is no way for him to obtain them”

“Yes Sir”

-Audio Recording Ended-

“Well isn’t that just the cover on the bacta tank?” Rizaan said, taking pleasure on his analogy.

“Th-that’s not me! It’s an imposter!” Zeekins said, “It doesn’t explain why the droid was still in the cockpit when you checked!”

“Oh, I’m sorry, it seems I left the cover a bit lose now didn’t I? Let me just tighten it for you.”

-Audio Records Initiated-

“One more thing!”

“Yes Sir?”

“After returning the records to me, which is your utmost priority, return to the ship and have the hyperdrive removed just to insure the success of this.”

“Yes Sir”

-Audio Recording Ended-

The Admiral stood in shock, not know whether to deny it entirely, or simply to run.

“Now, where are those records?”

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about”

“Tell me, and I’ll let you live, otherwise your fate will be decided by me.”

The Admiral paused for a moment, then decided to oblige.

“Fine.” He reached into a drawer and pulled out a data-disk, handing it to Rizaan.

“Thanks.” Rizaan said while snatching the records. “Sadly, your fate is no longer in my hands, but we’ll let it be decided by my feet instead”

Rizaan dropped to the floor and propelled his feet straight forward into the Admirals ribs, breaking them.

“Uh---!” The Admiral dropped to the ground, and seemed to be having trouble breathing.

Rizaan stepped up, and put his foot over the Admirals chest.

“Say hello to that droid for me” He stepped down with a brute force, crushing the Admirals heart in the process.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

"My lord," the young officer said. Everyone knew what happened to the last Jenkins, so no one said anything contradictiry these days. "We have arrived in the Alathrok system." No reply came from the Grand Admiral. He had been meditating for over a three days now. "Sir?" the man asked. Still no response. The foolish young man decided to poke the Grand Admiral to wake him up. Five minutes later, he was laying with what was left of his head and face on the ground.

"Clean this up," Frostius ordered the frightened matinance droid "now." He said that last part with much force in his voice. As he saw the droid roll away, the Grand Admiral remembered a quote from the old Tarkin Doctirine. "Rule through the fear of force rather than force itself." Lucifer chuckled to himself, look where that had got him. He was on the Death Star when that Skywalker kid sacrificed himself to destroy it. Grand Admiral Lucifer decided that he was going to need his own Doctirine. "Use force to inspire obidience." That was a good idea.

The Super Star Destroyers several hundred pairs of landing gear extended and the ship touched down. "Send out two dozen Stormtroopers to scout this planet for life. Leave no rock unturned.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-06-2007, 03:23 AM
karmachameleon Offline

Send a message via AIM to karmachameleon

Jalek's heart was pounding. Even though he was attempting to leave the luscious Alathrok II to rendezvous with Leia somewhere, he could see the bleak, grey outline of a Star Destroyer looming on the horizon. He had only seen them in pictures, and didn't imagine them to be that big.

He saw his hologram projector flicker on, which nearly killed him from the excitement. It was Admiral Geoffrey Zieska, a bold and newly elected leader of the Alliance. He was very loud and could get annoying at times, but channeled a sense of leadership and power to everyone nearby.

"Exar Kun! You didn't have to scare me like that..."

"Jalek, this is really important. I don't want you leave the planet," replied Admiral Zieska in a stern yet calm voice. It was odd he was this serene describing something that was deemed really important.

"Are you crazy? Do you not detect the Star Destroyer coming in range?" Jalek was beyond disbelief.

"I know it sounds stupid, but just listen. Once the Star Destroyer lands on the surface, I want you to board it. We think the Empire has crucial information about the reemergence of the Sith and we want you to retrieve it."

"Wow, you were right. That does sound stupid."

"THIS ISN'T A TIME FOR GAMES!!" Admiral Zieska was known to be hot-blooded at times. "This information might be a turning point in the war. We have found from several sources that there might be a secret third Sith. It will determine how we attack the Empire once we get enough ships."

"You're missing the fact that I have never done anything close to infiltrating something like a Star Destroyer. I'm only a pilot!"

"But you're the closest one to the Star Destroyer, and we have decided you are good enough because of you're work on Alath..."

Jalek unplugged the projector. He wasn't about to attempt a mission as suicidal as that one. He sat down, an thought about what to do. He was a few thousand feet above the surface, so he would continue with the rendezvous with Leia. Just as he moved over to the controls, he felt a sudden jerk.

"What could that have been...."

He looked around and realized what was happening. The Star Destroyer had drawn much closer to his position in the time that he was talking to Admiral Zieska. The tractor beam had been put into effect, and was pulling the ship closer and closer.

"Stupid Admiral Zieska......"

Just before the ship docked, Jalek kissed he blaster. Oil dripped from his lips as he wondered why he oiled his blaster in the first place. That thought was erased from his mind when he saw the metallic, white doors of the docking area open.
Old 10-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Charbok Offline

As Rizaan was on his way out of the Admirals quarters, the comm light on the Admirals desk blinked on.

"Admiral Zeekins sir, we've arrived in the Alathrok system as planned with no complications."

Rizaan ignored it, and headed back to his ship to reprogram his hyperspace coordinates. He turned to exit the quarters, and the comm light blinked again.

"Admiral Zeekins, please respond."

Annoyed, Rizaan walked over to the comlink and decided to educate the officer.

"Who is this?" He said sternly, keeping his voice as monotonous as possible.

"Officer Mendhi sir." The officer replied in a tone which Rizaan found to be annoying.

"Is that really relevant Admiral?"

"Admiral?" Rizaan questioned, "I'm sorry, but Admiral Zeekins has met with an unfortunate accident and cannot be contacted right now, this is his..." Rizaan thought for a moment, "Mistake, you might say"

"Mistake? I'm not sure I follow." The officer said, seemingly unaware of the fortunate accident that had taken place.

"Why don't you come up here and see for yourself?"

"Who is this?" The officer said in a demanding tone.

Rizaan knew that the conversation would get nowhere, and simply unplugged the comlink and left the room.

Immediately outside the room, he was greeted by 4 imperial stormtroopers with weapons pointed directly at him.

"Good evening gentlemen, what seems to be the problem?"

"We were ordered to investigate suspicious activity from the Admirals quarters, and question anyone we found in the vicinity" The stormtrooper replied through a slightly distorted helmet microphone.

"Well, I'll just be on my way then" Rizaan said, hoping to avoid more necessary bloodshed.

"Hold it right there, we were ordered to question you and anyone else in the vicinity of the Admirals quarters!"

"Oh? I'm sorry, but I didn't realize that I was still in a room I am obviously not in, now get out of my way."

"Do not attempt to resist. If you do not comply to orders, we will be forced to apprehend you!" The stormtrooper said in a voice that sounded like he was reading a holoprompter.

"Stay out of my way, or I'll ap-behead you." Rizaan said, hoping to provoke the stormtrooper into a fight.

Turning toward his men, the stormtrooper gave an order which Rizaan could only make out a few words, but he knew full well what it meant.

By the time he finished giving the order, 2 of the four stormtroopers were dead, with diagonal slices through their chest armor.

The remaining two barely had time to react before one of them was killed, and the other without a helmet.

Pointing his blaster at Rizaan, he fingered the trigger. "I'll shoot!"

Rizaan was behind the stormtrooper and had a knife around his throat before the stormtrooper knew what was happening.

"When you point a gun at someone, you'd better shoot"