Pikachu Spawning Game
Team Rocket has captured Pikachu, and attempts to clone it using a cloning machine. In the process of doing so, the cloning machine goes berserk, and a bunch of trainers come by to examine it. Pikachu and its clones are attempting to bash open a door by means of electricity voltage, and estimated, it'll take around 300 Pikachus to do so. Trainers that want to help the cause can spawn a Pikachu per button push (Post), or trainers that want to be evil can spawn a Meowth per button post (Post), and reduce a Pikachu for each Meowth.
How to Play
The Pikachu Spawning Game is pretty easy. At the beginning of the game, you have to choose to either side yourself with the Pikachu cause or the Team Rocket cause. Once you have sided, depending on which side you've affiliated with, you're able to spawn one Pikachu/Meowth per post in this thread.
Every post here from a Pikachu sider spawns a Pikachu, adding to the Pikachu cause. Every post here from a Team Rocket sider spawns a Meowth, decreasing from the Pikachu cause.
The objective for Pikachu siders is to get a total of 300 Pikachus. The Pikachu side starts out with 100 Pikachus. One a Meowth is spawned, you take off a number from the current Pikachu count.
Pika 001: *Spawns a Pikachu*
Pikachu Count: 101
Meowth 001: *Spawnzorzz a Meowth*
Pikachu Count: 100
Get my drift?
1. You cannot spawn more than one Pikachu/Meowth per post.
2. You cannot spawn anything other than a Pikachu or a Meowth.
3. Everyday, non-players are limited to three comments to post in the thread. In other words, people posting in this thread that aren't playing the game can only post a maximum of three times per day, along with that those posts don't count as Pikachu or Meowth spawns.
4. No cursing would be nice.
5. You cannot double post (Duh).
6. You must stick to one side.
7. After your post, you MUST include how the count of how many Pikachus there currently are.
Let the games begin! O_O
- Yeah, so this is basically a two-sided "Hurt and Heal" kind of game, except in a Pokemon fashion. It was pretty rushed, so I didn't work much into it. Lock it if you wish, Mods/GMods/Ryan(s).
*Sides with the Pikachu cause*
I CHOOSE JOO, PIKACHU!!!
*Spawns a Pikachu*