Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-27-2007, 12:08 AM
Neo_Shadow_Guardian Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: [RP] Pokemon Guardians

Shade waited until the grunts left. She then peered into the enterence. She waited until no one was around before she walked in.

"Alright, let's explore," Shade said. She heard footsteps behind her and she looked back. She saw some figures of people, but she couldn't tell if they were good or bad. She hid behind a rock and looked out the enterance.
Old 09-27-2007, 01:06 AM
Sideways Offline
Amateur Trainer

Post Re: [RP] Pokemon Guardians

Reku Tyruno
Mt. Coronet

IC: After the dilemna outside the base of Mt. Coronet Reku and Glaceon stumbled upon a large boulder that blocked their pathway. It was wedged pretty tight and had to be moved by many Pokemon. "We have no time to mess with set back, let's go the other way." Reku looking to his left. Glaceon didn't say anything and followed Reku as he walked down a pathway with rocks and boulders all around them and deep darkness ahead of them.

It got darker as they came closer to a small opening. It looked dark and damp but they didn't care and went through. When they went inside they stopped and heard a large bang. There was smoke coming from the explosion filling the area with ash and smoke. Reku and Glaceon quickly hurtled themselves behind a boulder and protected them selves from the explosion. "What the heck was that?!" yelled Reku looking above the boulder at the smoke.

He could see 2 figures walking out of it. They looked dangerous so Reku and Glaceon prepared themselves.

OOC: Here's what Damor looks like -
Old 09-27-2007, 03:09 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Sitting in my SecretBase, the TV was the only sorce of light in the room. Beside me was a very happy shiny Flygon. Mine to be exact. Tearess was sitting roght next to me as we stared at random comercials when an important news bullitein interrupted the program, as all the ones before it had.

"This is Sinnoh Now Pokemon News. Many people have been seeing many dark clouds around Mt. Coronet. Most of the witnesses claim that there is something evil going on there, but there have been no reports of Team Galactic's business around. We will report more once we gain more information."

The show resumed and I looked at Tearess, as she looked at me.

"Eh, it sounds really dangerous." I said in a tone leading into a thought that we weren't going to go.

Tearess nodded with me and crossed her arms like I did, mimicing my posture and facial expression.

"So, you want to go and check it out?" I asked enthusiastically.

Tearess nodded her head up and down. I turned off the TV before leaving the secret base with my Flygon behind me, making sure it stayed 'secret'. I looked up at the cloudy sky surounding Mt. Cornet. It wasn't too far off, but that didn't mean I wouldn't do one of my favorite things.

"Ready to move on up?" I asked my Pokemon.

Too right you are! Tearess replied, letting me get on her back.

Once she was off the ground, I opened another Pokeball, releasing a shiny Ninjask. His wings buzzed about in the rain as he figured out where he was and what was going on.

"Ninja, we'll need you to keep an eye out where we aren't looking got it?"

Of course. He nodded, and hovered ahead before Tearess and I caught up.

It took a very short time before we reached a suitable footing for exploration. I returned Tearess to her Pokeball and walked into a cavern with Ninja. The bug Pokemon turned at what he thought might have been movement. I turned as well, wondering what it might be. If it were a Rocket or Galactic, they had nothing on me and Ninja in terms of speed.
Old 09-27-2007, 02:28 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Rikku looked left and right seeing if the coast was clear, Mt Coronet was right above him, all he had to do was be careful.

I will need some help just incase... C'mon out Gengar.

The ghostly Pokemon hovered above Rikku's head and looked up towards Mt Coronet, he gave a determined look and turned his eyes back to Rikku.

Be sure to keep an eye out for any members of Team Galactic or Rockets. Rikku nodded and continued up a long trail trying to keep quiet and unknown.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 09-27-2007, 04:20 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Nikki noticed the girl that had been near the entrance disappear inside soon after. Shivering a bit from the temperature of the winds, she trudged further up the mountain, remaining out of sight of the entrance, just incase any enemies were lurking inside.

OOC: SHORT

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 09-27-2007, 04:52 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

The sun was getting lower and the night was starting to come. The sunset was always Drako's favourite part of the day.
He and his Pokemon were stadding there, watching the sunset, in the middle of the forest. The Forest were nobody else, but Drako and the Pokemon were used to go. In fact they lived there, far away from the civilization, near the peace.

"Isn't it beautifull, guys?", Drako asked, as he lift up and looked at the wood-made house, behind them, "The sunset is the most important part of the day! It's the end of a day and the start of another!"

While Drako was yawning, a little Seedot came out of the house, running towards Drako and his other two Pokemon: a Leafeon and a Roserade.
The little Pokemon started to jump and tried to say something, but it was to young to be understood.

"What happened, Flanner?", Drako asked, picking the Seedot up, "Didn't I tell not to see those rude cartoons in T.V?"

The little Seedot, jump into the ground and ran towards the house.

"Flanner... Wait!", Drako shouted, running after the baby Pokemon, followed by Leafeon and Roserade.

When the three entered the living room, Seedot was jumping in front of the T.V.

"This is Sinnoh Now Pokemon News. Many people have been seeing many dark clouds around Mt. Coronet. Most of the witnesses claim that there is something evil going on there, but there have been no reports of Team Galactic's business around. We will report more once we gain more information."

"Guys...", Drako gasped, "Were we planing to do something tomorrow?"

The three Pokemon cried out loud a big NO.

"Alright, then...", he said, "We're going to Mt. Coronnet!"
Old 09-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

Sky Hales, Mt. Coronet

'It's not supposed to be this cold. And this blizzard is weird.' Sky thought as she held tight on to Ray, the Moltres. Thanks to Ray's always burning temperature, she was kept warm even in her sleeveless shirt and shorts. Though the wind was freezing, it was bearable with a fiery bird by her side.

"We need to find a shelter!" Sky told Ray. "We can't go on like this forever. I think the storm will get only worse!"

A hole in the mountain was found, an entrance to the inside of the mountain. It was big enough for even Moltres to fit in. Sky shuddered.

"Hope, Come out!" Sky opened one of her pokeballs.

A male Arcanine came out. Sky snuggled on him right away and Hope tried to get her off of him, irritated from Sky's reaction and the cold weather. She sat on his back and Hope grumbled.

"Looks like you can't fly here, Ray." Sky stated. "Back to your pokeball. I'll see you soon, alright?" Moltres cried in response as it went back to its ball. The outside was purely white and nothing else could be seen.

"Ember, I choose you!"
A charmander came out, its fire on its tail brightening the cave instantly.

"It's leading to somewhere. I hope it leads to the base of the mountain." Sky said. "Oh well, one way to find out."

Ember jumped on to Hope's back and the three of them started to go deeper into the mountain.
Old 09-28-2007, 02:06 AM
Amateur Trainer

Shade looked out the enterence. She notices a figure getting closer and closer. She eyes strained to see who or what it was. She heard explosions of attacks almost all around her, like they were echoing throughout the whole cavern.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:16 PM
Sideways Offline
Amateur Trainer

Reku Tyruno
Mt. Coronet

IC: A figure dressed in a shining blue armor walked out of the smoke and looked around in the area. It was hard to see for Reku to see where Damor was looking at. Reku sat back down and grabbed a Pokeball. "Go Froslass.." Reku said quietly releasing the ghost Pokeball from it's containment. When the Pokeball was thrown into the air it released a red beam that released a Pokemon.

"What was that light Axie?" "Don't ask me, but I'll look." ; Axie jumped up high into the air and dived down landing near Reku. "What are you.." ; At that moment Froslass threw a Shadow Ball directly at Axie knocking her back some. Damor saw what happened and jumped over to where Axie was. "Little Peasants messing up our plan? This will be easy." Damor said grabbing a Pokeball that was blue with a symbol that represented Atlantis.

It glowed with a Dark Aura and it began shaking. "He wants out... he must be hungry hehe.." Damor chuckled.
Old 09-29-2007, 12:32 PM
Amateur Trainer

Shade heard talking much deeper in the cavern. She let out Shadow and a dim light glowed and went back to being semi-dark.

"Alright," Shade said, Let's go explore."

Shade walked slowly to where she heard the voices. It was near another enterence of the cavern. She saw two villanius looking people with one other person, who looked normal.

'I wonder what's up?' Shade thought.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:28 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Rikku had gotten nearly halfway up the mountain, but then things went bad.

Hey you!, what do you think your doing up here? A voice shouted from above Rikku.

What's it got to do with you?, leave me alone!

Nobody messes with Team Rocket!, go Crobat!

Rikku let out a silent laugh.

So your a pathetic rocket grunt eh?, well then.. lets go Gengar!

Gengar grinned in a scary way making the Crobat flinch slightly.

Your going to regret messing with me..

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 09-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Sideways Offline
Amateur Trainer

Reku Tyruno
Mt. Coronet

IC: "Who's hungry, your pretty weird.." Reku said staring at the strange Pokeball. "Yeah well you'll regret saying that, go my Feraligatr!" ; The Pokeball levitated into the air releasing a huge Pokemon known as Feraligatr. This was no ordinary Pokemon, it had purple colors instead of bright blue and the red colors were even darker.

Reku looked up at the strange Feraligatr for it was bigger than before. It was about 10ft and it had vicious red eyes that stared at Reku and his Pokemon. "Kill them.." ; The Feraligatr charged forward breaking the ground as it ran. It's roar was so loud that parts of the area started to crack. "Froslass, Glaceon let's get them!" ; Glaceon jumped high into the air releasing a blinding Blizzard that hit the Feraligatr but it still charged forward till Froslass appeared grabbing it by the neck.

"It won't just sit by and watch my Master lose, Force Breaker let loose!" ; Axie threw a Pokeball with the same symbol on it but with a Black colored fist in the center.
Old 09-30-2007, 01:39 PM
Amateur Trainer

Shade watched as the battle was going on. Shadow was also watching.

"Should we help?" she whispered to Shadow. Shadow made a confused sound, and continued to watch the fight.

'I agree' Shade thought.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:39 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

"Hey you! What do you think you're doing up here?" (quoted from huncrew)

Nikki whirled around as a voice, though faint, sounded out from somewhere down the mountain. It had sounded villianous(sp?), which was one of the main reasons it had caught her attention.

There was another faint voice, this one a bit different, then, "Nobody messes with Team Rocket! Go Crobat!" (also quoted from huncrew)

So it was a Team Rocket grunt... Nikki wanted to go back down to see what was going on, but heading down the mountain could've been more dangerous than climbing up, what with the steep, icy slopes and such...

Glancing behind her, she noticed that whoever had been at the entrance of the cave was gone now. Hopefully it hadn't been a grunt from one of the teams. She could've swore at one point she saw them look right at her...

She was now somewhat frozen in place by contemplation (is that even a word? xD); was she to go down the mountain to see what was going on, or continue on up to the cave and investigate there, as she had originally planned to do?

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Sideways Offline
Amateur Trainer

Reku Tyruno
Snowpoint City

IC: As Froslass held Feraligatr back Glaceon jumped back with Reku and watched Damor and Axie's movements. He saw Axie throwing a Pokeball into the air releasing a Medicham with Dark Blue colors instead of it's regular. It was regular size but there was a glowing black aura around the Medicham. "Destroy Froslass, my Medicham..," Axie chuckled as at a blink of an eye Medicham was behind Froslass.

Glaceon jumped high and knocked Medicham to the ground but it quickly got up and jumped high in the air. Feraligatr was freed from Froslass's grasp and both Medicham and Feraligatr stood together waiting for a move. Glaceon and Froslass did the same and watched with Reku as Damor grabbed a glowing device from his pocket. "We have no time to mess with you so Farewell for now!"

Damor threw it to the ground and it exploded. When the smoke cleared Damor and Axie were gone.