Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-29-2007, 10:16 PM
Nytz Offline

Default Re: Pokemon RP: In Da Streets of Pyrite Town

The pokemon watched as the Shadow dragon rushed towards their direction. Chills went doth the other EX Mavericks' spines. But Nytz, as well as his pokemon reamined cool.

A smirk appeard on Nytz face. "Looks like I'm gonna have fun with this Shadow Pokemon."

Both Blaziken and Gallade braced themselves as the Dragon exploded onto them. A cloud of smoke rose and blinded everyone's vision! WHen the smoke cleared, The pokemon still stood, suffering minor bruises.

*Gotta go now. I'll Be back tomorrow.... Or at Least I'll try.*

"Hello Prey."

Last edited by Nytz; 10-29-2007 at 10:46 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:20 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

OOC, I missed alot

Erija sat in the quiet corner of her hotel room. It seemed like ages since she first arrived here in Pyrite, the town of no good. It wasn`t the place for any good girl of 14, and yet she found her place here. A Vaporeon lay on the creaky bed, her loyal friend, Aqua. They had been a crime fighting duo in this dirty town, even getting a few thugs the boot to justice. Undercover, naturally. A loud "SPEEEON!!!!" snapped her from the thoughts. Aqua stood, making the bed creak. ``Sounds like trouble`` said Erija, putting a dark wig on. She then slipped into a navy shirt and black pants before putting some make-up on herslf and Aqua. The girl ooked really differant. ``Let`s go`` she said, climbing out the window, and making her way towards the Shadow dragon, no doutly the trouble spot.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-30-2007, 02:52 AM
Olgith Offline
Amateur Trainer

Olgith was doing his nightly run. terrorizing teen's here. mugging old people there. converting the wild street pokemon to monsters. the same old night like the rest. at about midnight he decided to take a rest and removed his mask to wipe off the sweat.. "Damn mask, can't breathe worth crap with this thing on" He grumbled.

moments later he heard the cry of a espeon "hmm. Ryuk must be having some fun, ill go make it a lil more unfair" he said with a chuckle as he got up and started toward the building.

moments later he noticed a strange girl with her pokemon running towards the building "fresh meat.." he said maliciously as he caught up behind her.
Old 10-30-2007, 03:39 AM
The Luna Diviner

Erija kept on, running through the night. All of a sudden she sensed a pressence behind her, that was never a good thing, not in this city. It kinda had to be expected. "Flygon, go" she screamed. A mighty Flygon poped out of it`s Pokéball followed by her and Aqua jumping on board it`s back. They then flew off, leaving the enemy behind, and heading toward the disturbance. She dropped off on a roof top, onlooking the fight. Erija was preparing her next move.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:06 AM
Olgith Offline
Amateur Trainer

Olgith smiled as she flew off. "hehe. they always have to play it the hard way. no matter"

he reached into his belt and removed a shadow ball. and released his menacing tyranitar. he jumped onto its back and the tyranitar bellowed, "lets do a little leap onto that building there, theres a nice morsel up there for you" he whispered into its ear.

almost instantly it leaped with drool dripping from its mouth and landed on the side of the building, then another leap onto the top

Olgith got off and glared at the girl "now that was rude to run off like that. now how bout we play a game?" he smiled evily and called out a black magmortar.

"ladies first" Olgith said deeply.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:14 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kanderous' clothes ripped once more, as his wings came out.
He activated his pokeball,returning Abomasnow, before listening carefully.
It was quiet, except for the roar of a dragon.
Kanderous honed in more in his hearing, and he could hear the breathing of Nytz.
It was near the Dragon.
"Well, maybe I should help" Kanderous sighed, as he put his Red hood up, and swooped down the elevator, landing as quiet as a ghost on the ground, as he looked up, seeing a large Shadow Dragon.
"Well Well Well, what do we have here?" Kanderous asked, in a voice unrecognisable to anybody(no-one's met him yet.. yet he knows Ex Maverick's names XD)

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:52 PM
The Luna Diviner

`` This one`s persistant`` though Erija, turning around. This had never happened before, most usally stood, confused, others got angry and ran off. But not this thug. He was pretty creepy, more then most anyway. Aqua and the Flygon stood silently, not even flinching. They knew their trainer was thinking of a salution. During the day, as Erija, she never backed from a battle, when most thugs just wanted a fight. However at night, it was a differant story.

She started thing of a stratagy. And then something hit her. That Tyranitar was heavy, no dout. The building was already under high stress, it wouldn`t take much else to collapse it. Plus it was abondened, so it wouldn`t kill anyone, and possibly break up that brawl. Now the question was, how do do it? Erija gave him a smirk, he wanted to battle, and pobably more. His black Magmortar only made her plan easier. However before the girl could start her plan, a massive CREEEEEK was herd and the buliding, started to crumble. ``Oh snap`` though the girl, smirking. ``Flygon, fly off`` she commanded, juming on, and returing Aqua to her Pokéball.

``Well done, Desert`` whispered the teen, landing in frount of Kanderous. She gave the building a last look, kinda hopping the gangster would be ok.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:17 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: Erija is with Nytz?

Old 10-30-2007, 11:30 PM
The Luna Diviner

OOC Nope, me in front of you =D Sorry if I got the name wrong

Old 10-30-2007, 11:33 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
OOC Nope, me in front of you =D Sorry if I got the name wrong
OOC: But I'm near Nytz... wait.. did you just crush me.. OMG.. noo!

IC:
Kanderous stared at the girl in front of him, his eyes glowed Black(EEK) from inside his hood, only his eyes visible in the hood.
"Who the hell are you?" Kanderous asked, his hands reaching for a pokeball, as a couple of feathers flew out the bottom of his robe.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:43 PM
The Luna Diviner

OOC No way , I don`t think Im the flirty type

"Who the hell are you?" asked the strange guy she had just landed in front. ``Look, I`m not gonna harm you`` was her answer. She sure wasn`t gonna tell him anything. ``I`m here to stop them, Erija pointed towards the angry Espeon. Desert nodded. ``And if you want to kill me because of that, so be it``The girl stood simply, barly moving. She was used to this. Her and Flygon awaited his next move, braced for anything.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
OOC No way , I don`t think Im the flirty type

"Who the hell are you?" asked the strange guy she had just landed in front. ``Look, I`m not gonna harm you`` was her answer. She sure wasn`t gonna tell him anything. ``I`m here to stop them, Erija pointed towards the angry Espeon. Desert nodded. ``And if you want to kill me because of that, so be it``The girl stood simply, barly moving. She was used to this. Her and Flygon awaited his next move, braced for anything.
OOC: Crush as is squash..

IC:
Kanderous stood there, and sighed, when a gust of wind blew the feathers right into Erija's face.
-C**P- Kanderous thought.
The feathers were black.
Kanderous thought of what to do, and then didn't bother doing anything.
-As long as no-one sees my face..- Kanderous thought, as his wings came back out of his clothes once more.
He started floating(he's flapping) in the air, looking down at Erija.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
OOC: Crush as is squash..

IC:
Kanderous stood there, and sighed, when a gust of wind blew the feathers right into Erija's face.
-C**P- Kanderous thought.
The feathers were black.
Kanderous thought of what to do, and then didn't bother doing anything.
-As long as no-one sees my face..- Kanderous thought, as his wings came back out of his clothes once more.
He started floating(he's flapping) in the air, looking down at Erija.
OOC:poor little espeon got ignored a bit. :(

IC: The espeon grew tired of all this blab and got back on guard when they noticed a hooded figure levitating. "ESPEE!" All of the espeon shot out a psywave. It was a flurry of rainbow colored circles going in every direction. Then, it seemed as though the dragon followed them and lunged towards Erija and Kanderous.

Last edited by Save Trees; 10-31-2007 at 12:19 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:18 AM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: AGHh! BEAMS! Wait.. they don't know if I Friend or Foe.. *pulls out blinding Light-er*

IC:
Kanderous swooped as fast as he could, grabbing hold of Erija, as he flew this way and that, evading the Beams coming towards him, before swooping high into the air, his hood falling backwards, revealing his face, as he flew through the air, out of the way of the Shadow Dragon, before swooping down, dropping a weird device onto the ground, which suddenly Exploded, and a blinding light enveloped all the Espeon, causing their vision to blur up. unluckily, a few Beams had hit his foot, and smoke rose up from his shoes.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:28 AM
Save Trees Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioo View Post
OOC: AGHh! BEAMS! Wait.. they don't know if I Friend or Foe.. *pulls out blinding Light-er*

IC:
Kanderous swooped as fast as he could, grabbing hold of Erija, as he flew this way and that, evading the Beams coming towards him, before swooping high into the air, his hood falling backwards, revealing his face, as he flew through the air, out of the way of the Shadow Dragon, before swooping down, dropping a weird device onto the ground, which suddenly Exploded, and a blinding light enveloped all the Espeon, causing their vision to blur up. unluckily, a few Beams had hit his foot, and smoke rose up from his shoes.
OOC:yay beams! lol

BIC: "SPEEON!" The espeom hurried to cover there eyes, but the clones dissapeard from the shock of the explosion. There were no clones left,and the tunnelway stood empty and silent;except the "tap tap tap" of a pokemon running.