Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 11:49 PM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Default Re: Pokemon: In The End

When recieved no reply from the grey Houndoom, he turned his attention to Gardevoir, who still had not let go of his arm.

"Gardevoir," Aaron said softly, "You can let go now. The Houndoom's not going to hurt us." Gardevoir looked nervously at the Houndom, then up at her trainer, she hesitantly let go of her trainer's arm. Aaron looked back at the grey Houndoom.

"Any ideas on where the Pokeball is?" Aaron asked, pushing back his hair from his face, "'Cause I don't."

~~~

Shadow nearly jumped as Jonathyn asked her if she OK, for a moment, she wondered who had spoken to her through telepathy, but after that, she odded quickly, hoping her master wouldn't see how nervous she was.

I'm fine, really. Shadow replied. But Shadow knew she wasn't fine, not at all. She was scared, she didn't know what might happen, especially to Ash and Aaron, they were probably the ones in the most danger. And all Aaron had were is Pokemon, Ash had D'are and his own Pokemon, not to mention the 'holy' okemon.

I've just gotta calm down. Shadow told herself, tensing even more when she thought she heard someone coming, but it was only her imagining things. Shadow looked out the doorway, she wanted to go outside, where there was more room, but she ddn't want to leave her master or Nikki.

Can things get any worse? Shadow thought. She sighed stood in place, she wanted to relax, she really did, but her body didn't. It must be the fear she felt, like Aaron when he sees snake Pokemon.
Children are a blessing, why would anyone have it any other way?
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:52 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

OOC: CHARGE!!

IC:
"Hey, Look Human!" A voice shouted, as rushing round the corner came 100..yes 100 Dark Pokemon, all looking mega tough.
"S**T" The Houndoom said, suddenly seeing something glowing in the building behind the 100 DP,"QUICK, GET IN THAT BUILDING! FORGET ABOUT ME!"
The Houndoom stormed into the midst of the DP's, drawing all their attention.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:05 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

"But-" Aaron started, but Gardevoir stopped him and pushed him towards the building.

"Just listen to him!" Gardevoir hissed, "It's no use arguing." Aaron nodded and took hold of Gardevoir's hand, he ran to the building and opened the door, sliping inside with Gardevoir and closing the door quickly. Both were leaning against the wall, gasping for breath.

"Whew," Aaron gasped, straightening up, "That was fun." Gardevoir gave him a teasing glare as she got on her fet.

"You call that fun? I'd call that horrifying!" Aaron smiled and looked around, ahead of them was a long hallway, doors were on all sides. at the end, a staircase.

"Well, it's either up, or through the doors," Aaorn said, "I'd personally prefer the stairs, since we have no idea what's behind the doors."

"You're the one who has to get the Pokeball, it's up to you."

"Alright, we'll take the stairs," Aaron head towards the stairs, Gardevoir followed behin. Aaron slowly climbed the stairs, nearly running the rest of the way when ardevoir accidentally bumped him.

"It's only me," Gardevoir said quickly, seeing the boy's surprise. Aaron could only nod, he and his Pokemon continued up the stairs, hopefully, they would run into any Dark Pokemon here, and only have to deal with the ones waiting outside...
98% of teens won't stand up for God... Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:14 AM
Kaioo Offline

A howl of pain roared in the silence of Viridian, sounding even to Aaron.
"Aghhh *choke*" Houndoom roared, as he was injured so badly, he fell to the floor, dying.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~
A Dark Tyranitar stood in Aaron's way, causing Aaron to walk/run into it(well, you were walking/running)

Old 10-31-2007, 12:52 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Aaron jumped in surprise when he heard the howl, it didn't help at all when he walked into the Dark Tyranitar, causing him to almost fall back down the stais.

"Oh great," Aaron murmured, taking a few steps back and picking off the Pokeball from his belt, "Sceptile, I need your help!" Aaron tossed the ball into the air, soon a Sceptile stood before him, the grass type glared at the Dark Tyranitar.

"Us Leaf Blade!" Aaron ordered, "Gardevoir, you help, too."

"Yes, sir!" Gardevoir obeyed without hesitation.

"Use Shadow Ball!"

Both his Pokemon attacked instantly, determined to keep their trainer from harm, and to make sure he'd be able to get to what he was expected to retrieve.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:54 AM
Kaioo Offline

The Dark Tyranitar raised one hand, and the attacks vanished.
"RARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" It roared, smashing it's fists into Gardevoir, launching her down the stairs(Hope she dies XD) before also smashing Sceptile in the wall.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:59 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Ash jumped as a Shadow Pokemon flew up the stairs, just barely missing him as he turned and headed up a different flight.

Stopping for a moment, he looked behind him, staring at it for a while before turning and resuming his ascent up the stairs. Hopefully this Sword of Hope or whatever it was was at the top of these stairs. Otherwise, all he was doing was wearing himself out...

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-31-2007, 01:00 AM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel_fire View Post
Ash jumped as a Shadow Pokemon flew up the stairs, just barely missing him as he turned and headed up a different flight.

Stopping for a moment, he looked behind him, staring at it for a while before turning and resuming his ascent up the stairs. Hopefully this Sword of Hope or whatever it was was at the top of these stairs. Otherwise, all he was doing was wearing himself out...
OOC: aNGEL.. FORGOT TO MENTION A THING FLYING through the wall..

IC:
A Shadow Tyranitar(wow.. aaron is here lol.. j/k) stood in Ash's way, before punching Ash straight into the wall behind him, with such immense force that the wall almost crumbled under pressure.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:03 AM
Entei_3000 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

OOC: Hey, I said I was sorry. You don't need to take it out on Gardevoir ...

IC:
"Gardevoir, no!" Aaorn cried out, he quickly returned his Sceptile and glared at the Dark Tyranitar. "You'd better hope she lives, if she doesn't, I will personally kill you." Aaron practically flew down the steps, his heart nearly broke when he saw his precious Pokemon lying motionless on the ground. Aaron glanced back up the stairs before kneeling down next to Gardevoir.

"Gardevoir?" Aaron whispered, his voice trembling, "Gardevoir?" His Pokemon made no answer, nor did she shows any signs of life. Aaron's eyes immediately filled with tears. How could this happen? She couldn't die, not now. He needed her. He needed Gardevoir now more than ever.

"Gardevoir, please, wake up," Aaron whispered, he nearly choked on the words, "Please, don't die."

"Hush now, Aaron" Gardevoir murmured suddenly, she turned her head to look at him, "You have a task to complete, and I expect you to complete perfectly."

"I can't do that without you," Aaron replied, "Please, just hold on."

"Aaron," Gardevoir smiled slightly, "You know as well as I that I'm not as young as I once was. I enjoyed every second of being withyou, you're a trainer who cares aout his Pokemon more than any other trainer I've met."

"Don't talk like that," Aaron said, "Don't go, please don't go..."

OOC: Gotta go. See ya tomorow.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:05 AM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: C**p I didn't mean to kill her!

IC:
Suddenly a blinding light floated above Aaron, the DT covering it's eyes, as Gardevoir began glowing a bright light color.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:22 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OOC: I thought you said it flew up the stairs...=/ *goes back to read post*

IC:

Ash cried out in pain as a Shadow Tyranitar appeared out of seemingly nowhere, knocking him into the wall nearby. Since he wasn't knocked through the wall, he fell back to the ground, landing roughly on the stairs.

"Ash!" Pikachu rushed to its trainer's side. "Are you alright?"

"Fine," Ash answered as he slowly pushed himself back to his feet. A sharp pain was felt in his stomach and back, but he tried his best to ignore it.

Pikachu turned and glared at the Tyranitar, sparks beginning to gather on its cheeks as Ash slowly reached for a Pokeball.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:26 AM
Kaioo Offline

The ST grabbed Pikachu, flinging it down the stairs, as it went flying through the wall, crashing somewhere outside.
It roared at Ash, pummeling him, sending him flying out of the building, and into the Gym, where D'aru lay bleeding.
The ST jumped through the hole, crashing into the Gym too, and roared at Ash.

OOC:
I think through that, the pokeball you held would of been knocked outta 'ya hands =D

Old 10-31-2007, 01:40 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OOC: ...More than likely. xD

IC:

Pikachu let out a small yelp of pain as it was flung down the stairs, landing in the surprisingly soft grass outside.

Ash, however, wasn't so lucky. He managed to keep his scream of pain witheld(sp?), but that didn't stop the pain itself from enveloping his body, making it nearly impossible for him to get up.

He spotted D'aru lying a few feet away, blood trickling down the side (it was the side, right) of his head.

Forcing himself up and ignoring the intense pain all throughout his body, Ash crawled over to D'aru, placing a trembling hand on his shoulder before shaking him gently. He knew this probably wouldn't do any good, but did it anyway, out of sheer hope of a response.

~~~
Pikachu slowly got up, shaking bits of grass and dirt from its coat before running back into the building. (It doesn't know Ash and the Tyranitar are in the gym)

It was met by the eerie silence of the now empty building, soon broken by the sound of a Pokeball rolling down the stairs - Ash's Pokeball.

Pikachu quickly ran up the stairs and caught the falling red and white capsule, looking up fearfully at the staircase.

With increasing fear, it then darted back down the stairs, running back outside toward the gym.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:42 AM
Kaioo Offline

D'aru stirred, groaning as he stood up, as the ST charged at him, punching him in the face, and his head twisted to the side, as something(s) cracked, and D'aru's body fell to the floor. Motionless.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:49 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

A nauseating(sp?) feeling came over Ash as the ST punched D'aru, causing his head to jerk painfully to the side, a small crack emitting from it. This feeling grew worse as his friend fell motionless on the floor a few feet away.

He wanted to reached for a Pokeball, but didn't want to risk what had happened before happening again...

Closed Thread