Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 12-21-2007, 12:54 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Default Re: The End (Sign Ups)

You're accepted as soon as I see the writing example.
Old 12-21-2007, 01:00 PM
tyshawn015 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to tyshawn015 Send a message via Yahoo to tyshawn015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni Raichu View Post
You're accepted as soon as I see the writing example.
I just put it up.

credit to Dynamik for the banner

Old 12-21-2007, 01:02 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Consider yourself accepted....

Now, does anyone else want to complete their registration form before I die of boredom?
Old 12-21-2007, 04:09 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Name:
Cyrus Ireland

Age/Gender:
17 - Male

Appearance:
Cyrus has long-ish dark brown hair which covers most of his eyes, his eyes are an emerald green and he is slightly tanned. He is an average height for a 17 year old and also the average weight. As for clothes, he wears some worn out, baggy blue jeans and a black unzipped jacket, with a beige shirt worn underneath. He also wears a pair of green and white trainers, always left quite loose. One of his most treasured items he wears is a solid silver wristband, which has his family meaning engraved on it, he won't go anywhere without it.

Personality:
Cyrus is a rather ignorant kind of guy. He prefers to do his own thing and he doesn't usually like a lot of attention, infact he hates crowds and people around him more than anything. He's more of a layed back person who likes to take things easy in life. He's neutral to most people he doesn't know, but to his friends, he's actually an ok person to be around with. He is good with strategies and techniques to do with Pokemon and likes to do a lot of things alone. When in battle, he puts on his competetive style, and will survey every last inch about his oppenent and the way they battle, so watch out.

Friends and enemies:
None yet.

History:
Cyrus didn't live the best past you could imagine. Born without a father, he lived alone with his mother. Until the age of 9, when his mother abandoned him due to stress, leaving him stranded in the streets of Saffron city. From then on he went through life getting care from all sorts of other people, who felt sorry for him. He basically just used the people, to help him survive, until he was old enough to do anything himself. From the age of 15, Cyrus ran away, he travelled through the region of Kanto, alone. He saw all different kinds of Pokemon and all sorts of wildlife. He came to like it a lot and shared specials bonds with all the Pokemon he met. Eventually, Cyrus decided he wanted a Pokemon of his own. So from the day when he got his very first Pokemon, he actually had someone to stand by with in life. Someone who he could trust. Cyrus was ready.

Pokémon:
Gastly, Chikorita, Magnemite.

Writing Example:
Robin hopped off his noble Charizard and sent out his Feraligatr, he coughed on the thick smoke, then thought out an idea.

"Charizard use your wings to make wind and get rid of the smoke!"

After the smoke had cleared, Robin looked in horror. The whole place was engulfed in twirling hot flames. Then, at that moment, Robin heard someone shouting. "Help, please!". It was voices of young childer, perhaps trapped in the burning house.

"I'll go in and get them! Feraligatr use Hydro Pump to try and extinguish the fire!" He shouted pointing to the flaming door.

Feraligatr then did the deed, it certainly worked as Robin sprinted in whils't kicking the door down. He held his sleeve over his face and tried to find the childer.

He then kicked another door open to reveal 2 children. A boy and a girl both about 7 years old with their Pokemon, a Pikachu and a Cyndaquil. Both looking worn out and worried.

"Ok don't panic, im going to get you guys out of here, just let me carry you out and we shall be ok" He said, then running through the remains of the burning house.

Robin couldn't find an exit, his only other option was to smash open the tiny window, and drop the children out to safety. This could be bad..

Formerly known as huncrew

Last edited by HorrorScope; 12-21-2007 at 06:49 PM.
Old 12-21-2007, 05:42 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ok, you're pending.

Does anyone else wish to sign up?
Old 12-21-2007, 06:42 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Ok, I have now edited it. Hopefully it meets your standards.

Old 12-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ok, some chipping up on the history and personality and you're good to go.
Old 12-21-2007, 06:50 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ok, sorry.

I have edited both, and made both a bit longer. How is it now?

Old 12-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Consider yourself accepted.

Do you know anyone else that would join this?
Old 12-21-2007, 06:58 PM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Hmm, I have some old RP'ing friends that I still talk to. I might be able to intrest a few.

Old 12-21-2007, 07:01 PM
terry Offline

May I reserve Vesper? I'll have the form later.

Previous:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...37&postcount=1 <--My URPG stats
Old 12-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Terry, So long as you have proper grammar.

Huncrew, I believe in you.
Old 12-21-2007, 07:31 PM
terry Offline

Sign-up form:

Name:Vesper Diaz

Age & Gender:18 & male

Appearance:about average height;white spiky hair; baggy jeans and a yellow jacket that he never takes off.

Personality:very fun to be with, carefree, and loves to train his pokemon; when he gets angry at something like pokemon abuse, he seeks vengeance.

Friends & enemies:no friends, but an enemy called Mirage. comes up at the worst of times to challenge Vesper.

History:As a kid of 8, he played with his big brother who was 15. As they got older they stopped playing together. One day, when Vesper woke up, he realized that his brother was gone.

Pokemon:Lucario, Charizard, Sceptile, Blaziken, Scyther, Gardevoir

Writing example:
1)
"Come on, Scyther! Use False Swipe!" Vesper yelled, as Mirage was challenging him yet again."Hmph. No good." Mirage said as his Linoone dodged the attack. Linoone quickly used Dig.

2)
"Come on, Scyther! Use False Swipe!" Vesper yelled, as Mirage was challenging him yet again.

"Hmph. No good" Mirage said as his Linoone dodged the attack.

Linoone quickly used Dig.

I know the Writing example is short, but when the RP starts It'll be longer.

Previous:

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...37&postcount=1 <--My URPG stats
Old 12-21-2007, 07:36 PM
Rekhyt Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Ok, last time I looked, Vesper was a girl's name.

Appearance needs to be better and more detailed.
Personality tells me nothing.
Friends and Enemies, what the Hell? Who is Mirage and what?
History: No, just no.
Pokemon: Please read the rules, all Pokemon must be in their base stage and you can only have three.
Writing example: I hope that was a joke.

Seriously, that...

Just make it better and if you have to PM someone for help.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Shozuka Offline

Send a message via AIM to Shozuka Send a message via Yahoo to Shozuka

Name: Giovanni

Age/Gender: Giovanni is a young 12, but has incredible power for his age. He is male.

Appearance: Giovanni has brown hair which is at a careless length of down to his chest. He has grey eyes and wears the color grey at all times. His usual outfit is a grey ripped shirt and ripped jeans, which are grey. He is usually seen at a skate park, skateboarding his life out. He has giant scar on his cheek, which he doesn't recall getting. When he was three years old, he obtained the gift of wing, although he does not have the ability to yet. He is five feet tall and 98 pounds.

Personality: Giovanni is an absent-minded punk. He refuses to speak, because of his previous history in his speech. (Explained in history) When he was seven years old, he was a passing child in school and behaved very well. As he started getting older, his grades lowered, and eventually, he was held back in sixth grade. He is a popular kid in his school, but when he turned twelve he suddenly was not talked to, and is now avoided by all. He was marveled at the fact that he was accepted in Team X, but then realized that he had amazing powers. He is fearless and powerful.

Friends and enemies: Chikorita, his pokemon.

History: When Giovanni was three years old, he was diagnosed with Diabetes. He had a seizure the following day, and almost died. On his last day at age three, he was given the gift of wings, but never obtained the ability to fly. At ten, he actually killed his mother in speech, and apparently Giovanni stopped talking. Giovanni has no idea how he killed his mother, but he heard a crumbling sound in his voice, and ever since, had a crumbling sound in his voice. Giovanni was heartbroken, and his grades lowered slowly. When his favorite dog of three, Marina, died of a seizure, somehow not coincidently, Giovanni's grades lowered immediately from C's to F's. He was held back in sixth grade, and Giovanni had been a very terrible guy ever since. He caught a Chikorita, and has been his best friend ever since. Giovanni's father was killed in the army, and Giovanni was forced into an orphanage. On a snowy night, eight pokemon masters kidnapped him and offered him to be in Team X. Giovanni smiled and accepted their offer with no second thought.

Pokémon: Chikorita

Writing Example:

Marq looked out his window as tears streamed down his cheeks. He had just lost his loved friend, Tahara. Tahara was his friend, and crush. He clutched his friendship bracelet in pain. He had just heard the horrible news that Tahara had been shot and her house had been robbed.

"I'll miss you," were her last words before they departed the last day of school until January.

It was Christmas Day, and Marq had gotten a laptop, an MP3 Player, and a couple of books. He wanted it for Christmas, but he was too sad to go on his laptop, rock to some music, or read in the Study Room. Marq just wanted to die at that second. He picked up his picture of them together and threw it at the wall, obliterating it into tiny smithereens. He opened his window and jumped out. He heard a feint crash, and black covered the sky. He had just jumped out of a two story house. What was he thinking?

Last edited by Shozuka; 12-22-2007 at 04:53 PM.