Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:38 PM
TrainerAlex Offline
Amateur Trainer

Question EV Question!

Not sure if this goes here but I've just found out about EV Training and I've been trying to train my Zubat and Geodude which are at Lv. 10 so that they can evolve into Crobat and Golem, but I'm not sure what the maximum EVs are for them? Does anyone know what the maximum EVs are for a Geodude and Zubat by at least Lv.15 or 20? Also if it helps Geodude is a Naive Nature and Zubat has a Quirky Nature. Are those good Natures as well? Just asking and appreciate help/opinon.

Claimed:
Old 02-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Eiyoko Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Eiyoko Send a message via MSN to Eiyoko
Default Re: EV Question!

If I remember correctly, EV calculations go the same for all Pokemon that you are training, meaning all have the same maximum and whatnot.

Or are you asking something else?

Old 02-08-2008, 12:41 PM
Elite Dialga Offline

Default Re: EV Question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerAlex View Post
Not sure if this goes here but I've just found out about EV Training and I've been trying to train my Zubat and Geodude which are at Lv. 10 so that they can evolve into Crobat and Golem, but I'm not sure what the maximum EVs are for them? Does anyone know what the maximum EVs are for a Geodude and Zubat by at least Lv.15 or 20? Also if it helps Geodude is a Naive Nature and Zubat has a Quirky Nature. Are those good Natures as well? Just asking and appreciate help/opinon.
......First of all, please make use of vivid vocabulary, your question is vague, you should be more precise, there is a total of 510 EV points to be spread for ALL pokemon, what do u mean atleast lvl 15 or 20 ??? listen, if you caught them at these lvls and didn't train them, then you can spread all 510 EVs, and if not, then the number of EVs left depend on the following two factors:

1) The number of pokemon battled and defeated
2) The amount of EVs gained

and Im pretty sure that you didn't count the EVs so I'd prefer you catch another zubat and a geodude, besides this the natures you mentioned are not at all suitable for them especially naive for geodude.