Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 01:08 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Default Re: (Pokemorph)What we must do, for a dream, or a wish.(PG-13)

Ha ha!
That is pretty funny!
If you want, I could also help you out by proof reading your work. If you agree, I'll send you my school email via PM.

Old 02-20-2008, 08:05 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle8936 View Post
Ha ha!
That is pretty funny!
If you want, I could also help you out by proof reading your work. If you agree, I'll send you my school email via PM.
;-; but its not a comedy.. how is it funny? and i can proof read it somewhat, i just dont like haveing to wait for someone else to get on then do something before i post something. i like my work to be 100% made by me. haveing a 100% original idea is impossable though..

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-20-2008, 05:14 PM
Palkiaperson Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Palkiaperson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full_Metal_Al View Post
;-; but its not a comedy.. how is it funny? and i can proof read it somewhat, i just dont like haveing to wait for someone else to get on then do something before i post something. i like my work to be 100% made by me. haveing a 100% original idea is impossable though..
I think it's going well so far. BTW my character's warning level is ok now right?
Old 02-20-2008, 06:17 PM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

yeah but haveing evolved twice at 14 seems oung, but not too young, ill try and fit her in her soon.

I am sorry about my dissapearnce from this site, but to be honest I grew out of pokemon a bit xP I still play the games, but my pokemon sprite work, and comics I did here, just bore me now... I miss some of my friends I had here though.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Quote:
Oh, it's not the story I found to be funny, it's the comment about your comic having more replies than this thread has views.
Would you mind putting Marina in?

Name: Marina
Pokemon: Umbreon
%Pokemon: 50%
Warning level: 50
Sprite: (on trainer card)

The reason for 50% DNA is cause she can revert back to human form as well.

Old 02-23-2008, 07:15 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Oh, it's not the story I found to be funny, it's the comment about your comic having more replies than this thread has views.
Would you mind putting Marina in?

Name: Marina
Pokemon: Umbreon
%Pokemon: 50%
Warning level: 50
Sprite: (on trainer card)

The reason for 50% DNA is cause she can revert back to human form as well.
Okay, but there are few things wrong with this, my morphs are set up diffrently then most others. A 50% morph to a four legged pokemon would make her have fur and be four legged, and a 50% warning level would mean she has killed over 100 people. The warning level is there too warn the world how evil thay are, and how dangerous. Anything over 25% is to be killed on sight. Other than that, I don't like the being able to morph back and forth between morphed and normal, too me in deffets the piont of it... At a well there normal agian... That's why no other character in my story can morph.

Oh and I thought you ment that my story was funny, normaly thats good, but im not makeing a comdey for once, lol, my comic had more pages then this place had post when I posted that too (I think)

Old 02-23-2008, 11:20 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

sorry for the double post, but i just posted the next part of this chapter, and it has a bit more language than the other chapters, but not THAT bad. All withen the pg-13 rateing of this story

Old 02-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Michelle8936 Offline

Quote:
Okay, but there are few things wrong with this, my morphs are set up diffrently then most others. A 50% morph to a four legged pokemon would make her have fur and be four legged, and a 50% warning level would mean she has killed over 100 people. The warning level is there too warn the world how evil thay are, and how dangerous. Anything over 25% is to be killed on sight. Other than that, I don't like the being able to morph back and forth between morphed and normal, too me in deffets the piont of it... At a well there normal agian... That's why no other character in my story can morph.

Oh and I thought you ment that my story was funny, normaly thats good, but im not makeing a comdey for once, lol, my comic had more pages then this place had post when I posted that too (I think)
Oh, ok.
Well, in that case, Marina dislikes fighting, so I'd say the danger level would be well below even 20%.
And, I'll just describe her appearance. She looks exactly like the sprite in the trainer card, but with Umbreon ears and tail. But, instead of being able to change to a human, how bout her being able to actually change into an Umbreon at will instead?

Old 02-24-2008, 05:46 AM
Full_Metal_Al Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Oh, ok.
Well, in that case, Marina dislikes fighting, so I'd say the danger level would be well below even 20%.
And, I'll just describe her appearance. She looks exactly like the sprite in the trainer card, but with Umbreon ears and tail. But, instead of being able to change to a human, how bout her being able to actually change into an Umbreon at will instead?
Okay, but I dont have people who can 'morph' in my fanfic in anyways. Sorry, but it's ot that kind of story. and for a warning level, a character starts at 0% and increases for each time the brake a law, if this person is a good person, and doesnt brake the law, and has never attacked anyone, she would have a warning under 10% (Unless she stole over $1,000 in stuff.) but I will see what I can do.

Old 02-25-2008, 12:03 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Ok, thanks for letting me know.
Looking forward to the next chapter!

Old 03-25-2012, 07:01 AM
Fireyvulpix Offline

Name:Alisa
Pokemon: Espeon
%pokemon:25%
Warning level: 24
Sprite:don't know how to do sprites on iPad,but I will describe her she has long black hair
And her eyes are completely black and she has a Espeon tail.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Fireyvulpix Offline

Sorry my description was vague I'll do her description again
She has long black hair, sort of thin, completely black eyes and a well hidden Espeon tail
Old 03-27-2012, 08:31 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Please don't revive very old threads.

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Closed Thread