Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Old 09-16-2008, 02:39 AM
vidiotzrule Offline
New Trainer

Default noob looking for help and friends and anything

Hey my name is mike and i just joined here today. well first off i have both pearl and diamond but havent touched pearl i only used diamond i have the 8 badges and am a little stuck at the elite four due to lack of training on the way i havent broken level 50 yet ha oops but i was just wondering if anyone wants to help me out ill accept anything im not begging but i could use some help and also wondering if someone could explain how the pal pad works all i have used so far is gts to try and clone which i couldnt get to work so im looking for some info on the pal pad and how to trade with you and all that jazz

anyway thanks for any info i appreciate anything thanks alot
Mike fc 0946 4888 5107
Old 09-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Teo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Teo Send a message via MSN to Teo
Default Re: noob looking for help and friends and anything

Welcome to PE2K, and please do try to be patient. xP You posted during a time when the lot of the members are sleeping! So it's usually best to try and give a thread a day or so to see if you get any replies. :3

Just so you know, it's against the rules to double post! So please don't do so in the future! =9 As for the Pal Pad! You usually acquire Friend Codes to input into the Pal Pad from people online. You usually need their game name and their code. You input it, then go to the bottom floor of the Pokemon Center and use the wi-fi feature to connect and trade with them. :3
Old 09-16-2008, 11:44 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo View Post
Welcome to PE2K, and please do try to be patient. xP You posted during a time when the lot of the members are sleeping! So it's usually best to try and give a thread a day or so to see if you get any replies. :3

Just so you know, it's against the rules to double post! So please don't do so in the future! =9 As for the Pal Pad! You usually acquire Friend Codes to input into the Pal Pad from people online. You usually need their game name and their code. You input it, then go to the bottom floor of the Pokemon Center and use the wi-fi feature to connect and trade with them. :3
I could give you an ev trained heatran to take out the elite 4, its for free if you want it.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:27 PM
vidiotzrule Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by grievous is king View Post
I could give you an ev trained heatran to take out the elite 4, its for free if you want it.
yea hey sorry for the double post that was my fault um yea ill definatly take anything i can get just message me with your fc and when youll be on
Old 09-18-2008, 12:21 AM
faceplant527 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to faceplant527 Send a message via Yahoo to faceplant527

WELCOME !!! feel free to pm me if you have any questions. !!!!

| Links | RIP Ryan |

マンチェスターユナイテッド

Old 09-18-2008, 01:27 AM
vidiotzrule Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceplant527 View Post
WELCOME !!! feel free to pm me if you have any questions. !!!!
hey thanks alot i will do sometime