Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-09-2008, 04:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default The Laughing Man’s Society/Old Thread Please Lock

made by Ichigo

Intro
Its 10:05 am and the 2nd bell just rang, your rushing to change your cloths and get to gym. Its your first day of school and you just spent time in the principles office with your parents finishing the paper work, they finally allow you to go to class. The school has been open for a month, which means everyone knows everyone else. When you get to gym class you notice that everybody has already picked a side for dodge ball. All the teams are made, and you have no place to fit in. Now you love playing dodge ball, and you don’t want to just sit on the side line. So while all the teams are busy talking to each other you push out the cart with all the dodge balls on it. You wait a second than start throwing balls at everyone. (And you thought this was a sweet/nice introduction) You throw fast and hard, you know that with the over whelming members on each team that your finished once they get up. You don’t let them get up. You just keep going until there’s nothing left to throw. You make sure to take out the biggest guy in the class first, and then the team leaders, if they’re sent out right away there will be confusion. .HAHAHAHA

The truth is that most clans have to many rules and too many plans. I, on the other hand, just have one goal and that’s to battle as much as possible. To earn a spot as one of the top clans on this forum. Just like everything else in life, if you join you will only go as far as you push yourself. If you want something you must take it. Everyone has the potential to be great.

The Simple Rules

1. No spam, watch what you say, follow pe2k rules when battling, only one clan at a time
2. Treat clan members with respect, weather your part of this clan or just leaving a post.
(No Calling people noobs here, its ridicules and demeaning. Where all here to have fun)
3. Be loyal to the clan, unless if you feel your not being treated right or not getting what you need than your welcome to look else where
4. There is a no man left behind, everyone whose apart of the clan and has a right to battle if that’s what they like to do.
5. If your not a part of this clan, the only time you should post is if your setting up a war, or asking about joining.

Battle Rules
Like I said before the same as everyone else
1. either Singles or Doubles but you have to ask first if its a double
2. All matchs are Lv. 100, unless you set something up before hand
3. No hacks.
4. Hax items are not allowed. BrightPowder, Focus Band, King's Rock, Lax Incense, Lucky Punch, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Scope Lens, and Stick.
5. No Ubers
6. Our Clauses.
Evasion: Evasive moves are prohibited.
Species: Two of the same Pokemon aren't allowed
OHKO: No KO moves Sheer Cold, etc..
Sleep: Limits to putting only one Pokemon to sleep at a time.
7.one legend is the most you can have on a team that you use to battle in our clan. like the tournys, koth and bp battles to move up in rank.
Edited 2/5/09 you can now use 2 legends on your team, but only during wars. never against your own clan memebers
8. No pokesav pokemon, they are not allowed in this clan or in battle against this clan. they are hacks

Challange form
User Name:
FC:
Who you want to Challange:
What Clan:

Sign-up form
User Name:
FC:
Reason for Joining?:
What Other skills do you have(banners,Cloning,breeding):

If a person has Wifi there will be a (W)next to there name, If that have Pokemon Battle Rev there will be a (PBR) next to there names, and if they use Shoddy there will be a (S) next to there name.

THE MEMBERS LIST

Overlord of Gotham
The Unreal Shadow Tracker

Control Mastermind
(can suspend + ban memebers/keeps track of clan activity/is in charge of half the shop)
Mystry Mew (W/S)(1 BP)

Wartime Consigliere
(is incharge of the army/ can agree to war/ must make sure everyone is ready)
Knuckles(W/PBR)(4 BP)

Supervillain(36 wins/points)
(highest normal rank/can tryout people/ can scout for wars/can setup teams for a war)

Nemesis(33 Wins/BP)

Villain(28 wins/points)

Crime Lord(23 Wins/BP)

Crooked Cop(19 Wins/BP)
(Scout for the clan)

Arkam Escapee(14 Wins/BP)
(In-charge of lower ranked members)
Royal Pichu(W/S)(14 BP)
Vincent Valentine 4(W/S)(16 BP)

Gangster(8 Wins/BP)
Lucky 1276(W/S/PBR)(12 BP)
Bloodrazor(W)(8 BP)
Ichigo/FLB(W/S)(8 BP)

Henchmen(4 Wins/BP)
SamTheGaurd(W/S)(5 BP)

Crook(everyone starts here) 0 points)
Sealboyno1/Adam(PBR)(0 BP)
Midnight Darkrai(W)(0 BP)
Pein11(W)(1 BP)
Dragon Master(W)(0 BP)
Battousai808(W/S)(0 BP)
JayFizzy(W/S)(0 BP)
Fatshine(W)(0 BP)
Raven(W)(0 BP)
Ninja Kriby(W/S)(0 BP)

Memebers on Leaves
Faceplant527(W)(2 BP)
Electrickelover
Boltmasterseth(W)(1 BP)
Firebreeder 4 bp
Mystery of the Apathetic 8 BP
Winter(W)(1 BP)
Undead Reaper(W/S)(6 BP)
Daigon(W)(0 BP)
SalvadorDali(S)(1 BP)
Sora666(W)(0 BP)
Lockon Stratos(W/S)(1 BP)
gengar_trainer_man(W/S)(0 BP)
Leki Fenrir(W/PBR)(5 BP)
Nyla(W/S)(0 BP)
wrathofgod(W/S)(4 BP)
SlasherDave(S)(9 BP)

Rank Banners:
*made by winterbane*

[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Special1.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Special2.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Special3.png[/img*]

[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Rank1.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Rank2.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Rank3.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Rank4.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Rank5.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Rank6.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Rank7.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Rank8.png[/img*]
[img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg155/winterbane/LMSSI/RANKS/Rank9.png[/img*]

Ranking System:

The official clan ranks are as follows.

Ranks: Crook,Henchman, Gangster, Arkam Escapee, Crooked Cop,Crime Boss, Villian, Nemesis,Super Villian

Moving up in rank: You will move up in rank when you earn battle points. You need between 3 and 5 battle points to proceed to the next rank. Your current rank will be displayed on the front page next to your name. You need to win battles, obviously, to get battle points. You’ll need to document your battle in order to receive points. Nothing complicated just a simple PM or post that states the names of the two people battling and who won. This is just for verification purposes. You have a 3-day grace period where either person can send in a PM or post that states the outcome of the battle. If 3 days pass and there is any question about who really won the battle or if someone cheated then the battle will be considered invalid and no battle points will be awarded if there is not post. So those of you who are eager to move up rank be sure to document battles. Cheating or leaving the battle for reasons other than DS issues will not be tolerated.

Awards: Now, we are still in the process of deciding what awards each member will get as they move up the rank. Currently the ideas are either a Pokemon or a special item. Suggestions are welcome to what should be given out as prizes. We are currently working on banners that would be given to members according to their rank. If desired we could also put the number of wins, losses, or tied battles in the banner. This is still being worked on. Any person who is skilled in making banners is encouraged to help out. For the mean time a simple example is as follows.

Everyone has the right to battle, after your try out battle youll move into the either the Army/ or boot camp upon request. Everyone starts out there. For new people you will be offered all the help we can give you. Will help with team set up, and practice battles whenever you like. Battling is something you get better at with time.

Villian Classification!

Every member of this clan will take on the role of a Batman enemy. The enemy you choose will be your "theme" It is first come first serve. Send MYSTRY MEW or myself a pm that contains who you want to be.

The Joker - The Unreal Shadow Tracker
The Riddler - Mystry Mew
Deathstroke - Knuckles
Harely Quinn - Leki Fenrir
Mr. Freeze - Pein11
Penguin -
Cat Woman -
Scarecrow - Lucky
Poison Ivy -
Killer Croc - Sealboy
Deadshot - Gengar Trainer Man
Bane -
Man-Bat - Vincent_Valentine_4
Clayface - Mystery the Apathetic
Mad Hatter - Freakinlaserbeam
Lady Shiva - Samtheguard
Batzarro -
D.A.V.E. - SlasherDave

As far as everyone else, We are looking for a cloner, breeder, a person to make banners, and some one to do the layout of the clan page.
Special Help

The Cloner
Mystry Mew
Leki
Lucky

Clan Breeders/IV breeder

Try Out Battles

Knukles

HELPFUL WEBSITES

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 06-26-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Battle Information

Clan Wars

Silver Trophy
=>USB vs LMSSI<=
Tust Vs i_luv_ur_girl
Darkknuckles Vs Very
Fatshine Vs Shucklerulez
Lucky vs Skottles
Boltmaster Vs Niro
Lost 1-3

Silver Trophy
=>Angela's Angels Vs LMSSI<=
FLB vs Angela
Faceplant vs DaedSmite
Royal Pichu vs Daughter of Mew (shoddy)
Zangy vs Shiny Hunter
Awesome vs Degenerated
Lost 0-3

Gold Trophy
=>Angela's Angels Vs LMSSI<=
{ Rematch of the Century }
Mystery The Apathetic vs Deadsmite
Vincent Valentine vsMcash (Shoddy)
Knuckles vs Angela
Lucky vs Staraptor999
slasherdave vs. yoda55
Won! 3-2

Gold Trophy
=>Team Aqua Vs LMSSI<=
Void vs SlasherDave (shoddy)
Brainiac vs Vince (Wifi)
L Cisco vs FLB (Wifi)
EmeraldS vs Knuckles (Wifi)
Niro vs Lucky (Wifi)
Game Over vs TUST (shoddy)
Finch vs Mystery Apathetic (wifi)
Won! 4-1

Gold Trophy
=>Tenacious Lunar Knights Vs LMSSI<=
[/COLOR]Slasherdave vs Mcburger (shoddy)
FLB vs Jeff Jeff(Wifi)
Vince (VV4) vs Deflash (Wifi)
Knuckles vs Pokheroes
Lucky vs Coolio(Wifi)
Won! 2-2 (TLK forfiet the last match)

=>USB Vs LMSSI<=
Royal vs Very (Shoddy)
Vincent vs BL (Shoddy)
Pein vs Coolio (Wifi)
Knuckles vs Shuckles (Wifi)
Skippy vs Skittles (Wifi)
Loss 3-2 ( came close, had them shaking, start training cause i know what to do next time)
[/CENTER]

Battle Rules
-Level 100 All (Wi-Fi, Shoddy), or Level 50 All (PBR), Single or Double style (Battle style and location must be agreed on by both participants)
-Evasion Clause [Bans the use of Minimize and Double Team, or any move that increases evasion.]
-Uber Clause [No Ubers such as Dialga, Palkia, Garchomp, ect...]
-Hax Item Clause [No items such as Quick Claw, Bright Powder, ect.]
-Sleep Clause [No more than one Pokemon may be asleep on either team at one time.]
-Species Clause [No two Pokemon of the same species on one team. Example: No two Charizards]
-OHKO Clause [Moves such as Sheer Cold and Fissure are banned]
-Recording is allowed, but not encouraged.
-No disconnecting. [Purposely moving out of your Wi-Fi signal range to cause a communication error is disqualify-able, and has severe consequences away from the tournament. However if there is an accidental disconnection due to a power outage or something of that sort, there will be a rematch. The winner of that rematch will advance. No questions asked.]

Battle Points
(Battle Points move you up in rank, here are some new ways to earn them if your eager to move up in rank.)

One BP

.Beat Knuckles (only when hes offically done with his team)
.Beat SlasherDave Shoddy Team
.Battle in war but lose
.Become King of the Hill, the 2nd,3rd, 4th time so on so forth
.For the less experinced battlers you can battle one of knuckles 3 teams, each time you battle one of his teams you will get a point and move up to facing a stronger team. once you reach the last team you will get 2 points if you can get knuckles down to one pokemon. Beating his main team or the current king of the hill will get you 3 Points (Only one time)
. One Point will be given to everyone in the war if we win the war.
. Randomizer/lotto one point will be given if your post lands on a certain number. A number we haven't gotton too will be picked in advance, like 7053 and whoever gets that post gets like a bp. (FLB)
Beat another Clans leader

Two BP

Win King of the Hill (only earn the two the first time you win)
Win Clan Tourny/Or other Pe2k tourny
Win Your Battle in a War.

The LMSSI King of the Hill
(the king of the hill is our clans ranking system each battle with a clan mate will be added here)

1. You have to get 5 wins to be the Crowned the winner ( at which point you'll win 2 bps)
2. To challange the current Champ you must win 5 battles stright, then you can battle for the king of the hill.
3. You can only count wins aginst the people who are signed up for this. For example if im not signed up in the king of the hill and you beat me it doesnt count as win for you.
4. You must keep track of you wins and send Me, Mew, or Knuckles a pm with the who you battled
5. you can not count more then 2 wins from one person in the 5 wins

FLB
Pein11
VV4
Mystery the Apathetic
Sam
Lucky
SlasherDave

Battles log

FLB 3 wins 1 from Mystiq, 1 from sam, 1 from mystery
Vincent 5win 2/FLB, 1/sam, 1/Ice 1/sal
Mystry 3win 1 from Sam, 2 from flb
Sam 1win 1 from Reaper
Dave 4wins 1/Vince 1/Ice 2/royal
Ice 1win 1/Flb 1/Dave

The King of the Hill

Vincent (3/1/09)

Memeber Tourny
(For the first time ever, each of you get to have a tourny ! so one at a time each of you will get a tourny ! if its your tourny you get to decide the rules and the Prize !)

The Shadow Cup

Sam Won

Frost Cup

Matchups Wi-Fi:

Knuckles vs. Leki Fenrir
FreakinLaserbeam vs. Daigon
Mystery The Apathetic vs. Lucky 1276
SamTheGaurd vs. Sora666

Matchups Shoddy:

slasherdave vs. Royal Pichu
Vincent_Valentine_4vs.Undead Reaper
SalvadorDali vs. Iceraver101
Sealboyvs. Mystry Mew

Substitute:
The Unreal Shadow Tracker

Mystry Mew's Monthly Contests!
Every month Mystry Mew will hold a respectively themed contest.
The contests will be random things from banner making to spriting to riddles, etc.

Fire Breeder Won the St Patty's day contest

next contest coming in april

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 07-03-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Clan Shop

Clan Perks/Gift Shop
~Run by UST and Mew~

The shop is divided between The Unreal Shadow Tracker and Mystry Mew. UST takes care of the breeding, evd, and shiny evd whereas Mew takes care of events, shinnies, items, and cards. (both of us take care of the normal pokemon/legendaries) So, say you want an evd pokemon, pm UST whereas if you want an event, pm mew. For shop related buisness, like if you have a recomendation, then you can pm either of us.

Most clans go by a point scale to reward loyality, or being active, or helping someone out. We are doing the same here as a thank you and something other than rank to work for. I have every pokemon and we are going to put up some good stuff for you to earn.
Point Scale
posting 1 point max 5 in one day
battling and losssing 1 point (no one is perfect)
help a fellow clan member with team/ training 3 points
making a banners/cloning 3 points
battling and winning 5 points
joining the clan 10 points
going up in rank 10 points
Donating to the shop 3 points (per poke)
the limit is 250 points

Standings
(1)unreal shadow tracker = 162
(2)mystry mew= 179
(3)freakinlaserbeam= 250
(4)knuckles=250
(5)lucky 1276=250
(6)Sealboyno1=250
(7)vincent valentine 4=207
(8)royal pichu=250
(9)samtheguard=250
(10)Bloodrazor=90
(11)midnight darkrai=64
(12)Pein=136
(13)Battousai808=41
(14)Dragon Master=19
(15)wrothofgod=29
(16)Jayfizzy=29
(17)Fatshine179=113
(18)Ninja Kirby=26

Members that have left
(1)fire breeder=143
(2)electrike=103
(3)frozenrose=49
(4)slasher dave=137
(5)faceplant527=131
(6)boltmasterseth=56
(7)Winterbane=53
(8)mystiq=37
(9)daigon=194
(10)Undead Reaper=250
(11)SalvadorDali=79
(12)Lockon Stratos=42
(13)Gengar Trainer Man=58
(14)Sora=51
(15)leki fenrir=180

Current Orders
(orders that have not yet been fullfilled)
Person that ordered, cost of order

Reedemable Prizes

You can redeem your points here for prizes provided by me, mystry mew, and
maybe a few other people if we have contributions. This are way of saying good job !

Shiny's/Ev'd - 60-95 points
There are plenty of shinnies to go around!
Normal shinnies - 60 - contact mew
Evd shinnies - 95 - contact ust
Normal ev'd - 70 - contact ust

Shiny

Shiny ev'd

Normal Evd

Events - 75-100
Mew Decides the cost of each event on a scale from 75-100

Events

Breeding Shop
Contact UST. This is set up for people starting up teams. We want you to have perfect teams! The best way to do that is to start from scratch
with 25 points you can get any pokemon with egg moves. 30 points will get you the egg moves and a good nature

Items - 15-35 points
Contact Mew Request a spesific item. It will come with a bidoof or somthing similar.
Items point value will be determined by me on a range from 15 to 35. Here is how it works:
15 points (easy items, ie: easy tms/berries/pokeballs)
20 points (evolutaionary items, ie: reaper cloth/waterstone)
25 points (harder to get tms/berries and battle items, ie: expertbelt/focus scarf)
35 points (power items, ie: macho brace/power bracer)

Legends-55-60 points
Between Me and UST we have every legendary (all legit) thes are the non-event pokemon like articuno, mewtwo, rayquaza, etc.

Other - 5-30 points
this is pretty simple.
Request a pokemon that isnt legendary.
The cost goes up with rarity.
For example, a bidoof would be 5 points wheras a gallade may be 19. I have the right do decide what value the pokemon is worth.

Cards - 15 points
Our clan has it's very own deck of member cards! When asked, i will randomly give you 5 cards for 15 points. I have no say in how rare those cards are.
You can then proceed to trade those cards with other members.
Here is a current list of all the cards each member has.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 05-08-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:10 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Artwork Showcase

This is a mixed art show case for Banners or avatars or anything made for the clan
The creators name is BELOW their artwork

Made by firebreeder

made by Ichigo

made by Mew

made by Dawn

made by Zangy

made for me by Zangy
SQUIRTLE:

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x318/Lucky1276/th007-3.png[/IMG*]
KNUCKLES:

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x318/Lucky1276/Sonic_45.gif[/IMG*]
ARACANINE:

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x318/Lucky1276/059-3.png[/IMG*]
Made by Lucky

made by BluePhantomKnight

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-19-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Dark G-Gar Offline
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Dark G-Gar
Default Re: The Laughing Man’s Society for Scrupulous Individuals (Closed)

i don't want to join but i'll make you a banner and lots of userbars ;)

just tell me what you want on them any pokemon 2 colours etc

D~G

update

[IMG]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj144/ash_110697/TUST.png[/IMG*]

Last edited by Dark G-Gar; 10-09-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:12 PM
The Politoed Hunter Offline
Banned

Default Re: The Laughing Man’s Society for Scrupulous Individuals (Closed)

Your clan is god, I say its ready to be open, but it needs more ranks, but thats just me <3

Good Luck!
Old 10-09-2008, 06:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: The Laughing Man’s Society for Scrupulous Individuals, Open and Recruiting

Thanks a lot shiny! and were open

Something just happpened...oh right you lost this egg try again

number 38 . smart to start here, first page, who would have thought of a better place to hid it. take 1 bp for being apart of this moment. the Code is " the yeps"

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 04-11-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Dark G-Gar Offline
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to Dark G-Gar
Default Re: The Laughing Man’s Society for Scrupulous Individuals, Open and Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
Thanks a lot shiny! and were open
are you gonna use my userbar?

D~G
Old 10-09-2008, 06:45 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Im at work i cant even see it right now . remember no pics at work...

Old 10-09-2008, 09:12 PM
FirePokemonBreeder Offline
Master Trainer

Hey ! I'll join. I'm excited. :D My first clan
Old 10-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

hey cool, just add your info

Old 10-09-2008, 09:26 PM
FirePokemonBreeder Offline
Master Trainer

User Name: FireBreeder I guess lol
FC: 1203-6419-6519
Why do you want to join?: I love battling
What do you want to do in this clan? (battle, banners, Clone): I'd like to battle and although I can't make the best I can do some simple banners.
Old 10-09-2008, 09:33 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

ok cool, when you are ready when we can have that battle

Old 10-09-2008, 10:58 PM
samtheguard Offline

Good luck and hope you do well.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:08 PM
MYSTRY MEW Offline

Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW

ill join too

User Name:Mystry Mew
FC:in sig
Why do you want to join?: never been in a clan, been training a little bit
What do you want to do in this clan? (battle, banners, Clone): im not much of a battler but if you dont mind me using ubers i can battle. Id much more prefer to be the cloner though.

like i said, i have ubers. I can replace mewtwo and rayquaza if i need to but NEVER ask me to get rid of mew. As simple as that.

nice banner by the way

edit* yay i dont have any ubers on my team now!

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061

Last edited by MYSTRY MEW; 11-20-2008 at 01:48 AM.