Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 12-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott
Default Re: [DS] Last Rites RP Discussion

I don't see why it would matter if you don't want any, given that it's your choice which to have and why and whatnot.

And Neo, make yourself a goal.

Edit: To clear this up ... that wasn't an order, it was an answer on your 'I don't know what to post' thing XD.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."

Last edited by Dr Scott; 12-06-2008 at 02:37 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 03:25 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Hmm.. I have a question about SU's actually... seeing as I'm still writing mine.

Is it absolutely necessary that a character has a team of pokemon with him? I know that it's a crossover, but I just for some reason can't envision the character that I've created traveling with pokemon...
I guess its alright.

Anyway, about the location descriptions, let's not worry about them. The RP seems to be moving along just fine without them.

Old 12-07-2008, 12:26 AM
KOR Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to KOR Send a message via Yahoo to KOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu View Post
I guess its alright.

Anyway, about the location descriptions, let's not worry about them. The RP seems to be moving along just fine without them.
Where is the Enclave's base and the general location of most Super Mutants? Like, I know that in Fallout 3, Most of the SMs were in downtown DC. Are they just spread around the map, or are there any specific locations where they gather.

These Pokemon are pretty dope :P
Old 12-07-2008, 04:00 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOR View Post
Where is the Enclave's base and the general location of most Super Mutants? Like, I know that in Fallout 3, Most of the SMs were in downtown DC. Are they just spread around the map, or are there any specific locations where they gather.
For the Enclave, let's go with the El Vista Military Base. As for the SMs, let's go with Dallas and the surrounding area. Still, while they would be higher in number in those particular areas, a few of them would be spread out all over the map.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:33 AM
Tiana_M Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Tiana_M Send a message via MSN to Tiana_M

I thought the BoS HQ was in Dallas... would they allow the SM's to gather in their HQ city?

Thank you Neo!
Old 12-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

EDIT: Okay, scratch everything, I'll make it clear and official here. And I'll also post this in the main RP thread so people see it.

Also, THERE'S NO NEED TO EDIT YOUR PAST POSTS IF THEY DON'T MATCH WITH THIS, JUST KEEP MOVING ALONG WITH THESE IN MIND.

The Brotherhood of Steel - The "Complex" (Like the "Citadel" in Fallout 3 if you want a comparison) will be considered to be the name of the BoS HQ in the Dallas area, with outposts in Fort Worth, Arlington, Garland, and Plano, while trying to expand further into the surrounding areas.

The Enclave - Based in the El Vista Military Base, but with patrols in the surrounding area. However, they have small stations and influence throughout the entire area and are currently targeting Houston for development and takeover. Right now they are fighting with the Remnants for Austin control, and with the Brotherhood for the highly valuable Dallas area.

Remnants of the Master's Army - Their HQ will be the Lincoln Airbase, but their main influence is in the Austin area and are currently fighting with the Enclave to protect it. Meanwhile, there are those in the Remnants who feel bold enough to take on the Brotherhood's control in Dallas as well.

Vault Dwellers - Based in Vault 49, 52, and 58. No problems here.

Wasteland Survivors - Can be based anywhere except the Lincoln Airbase or the El Vista Military Base, since those are controlled by other factions. Shouldn't be too much trouble here...

Raiders

Raiders try to get as much as they can and generally can be found anywhere, but they generally follow these behaviors:

Jackals - Based around Jonestown and prey off of Jonestown and Edgewood.
Vipers - Based around Dodgetown and Kelpasa and prey off of those two towns.
Khans - Based around Waco, Austin, and Gardelle, and prey off of those towns.

Nighthawk Mercenaries - The Nighthawk HQ, known as the Boneyard, is based in Redrock. However, the Nighthawk Mercs also have outposts in Abilene and a few in Underbridge. However, they have assignments based all over the area.

Again, I'm really sorry if this screws up what you've posted already, and I'll allow for some rule-breaking (like some teleporting and such) as long as no one's character is killed because of it. Again, its not necessary to change what you've already posted, just follow this for future reference. Thanks. I feel this really needed to be cleared up, because... it was driving people crazy.

And yeah, sorry I let this happen.

Last edited by Neo Emolga; 12-07-2008 at 03:29 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Alana Marie Offline

*upset on many levels*

1:
My Sharpie hand writing was overlooked...it is still on my hand and refuses to move D:>

2:
>.> I dunno what to do with my character. She is out by Waco but I dunno how to get her into the action *distress*

*Looks to google for the answer*

"Rubber Ducks for cheap prices! Buy them online!"
Google has spoken...
*writes RP post*
Old 12-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana Marie View Post
*upset on many levels*

1:
My Sharpie hand writing was overlooked...it is still on my hand and refuses to move D:>

2:
>.> I dunno what to do with my character. She is out by Waco but I dunno how to get her into the action *distress*

*Looks to google for the answer*

"Rubber Ducks for cheap prices! Buy them online!"
Google has spoken...
*writes RP post*
#1 - Eh, can't help you there. Soap and water maybe? Rubbing alcohol if that doesn't work?

#2 - You don't need to stay a Vault Dweller. If you want to get into the action, become a Raider, Merc, or join the Enclave or the Brotherhood.

Old 12-07-2008, 06:53 PM
CloudOfNines Offline

Send a message via AIM to CloudOfNines Send a message via MSN to CloudOfNines

Quote:
#1 - Eh, can't help you there. Soap and water maybe? Rubbing alcohol if that doesn't work?

#2 - You don't need to stay a Vault Dweller. If you want to get into the action, become a Raider, Merc, or join the Enclave or the Brotherhood.
cough, don't you mean join the soon-to-be-winning side. the mercs cough
Old 12-07-2008, 06:58 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloudOfNines View Post
cough, don't you mean join the soon-to-be-winning side. the mercs cough
Mercs got nothing on my Paladin.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:20 PM
Dr Scott Offline
Vanilla Bear

Send a message via AIM to Dr Scott Send a message via MSN to Dr Scott Send a message via Yahoo to Dr Scott Send a message via Skype™ to Dr Scott

There is no possible way for a mercenary to 'win' because they help whatever side pays the most, they are not their own side :P.

And the second they take to trying to 'take over the world' or anything that will allow them to 'win' they ironically stop becoming mercenaries.

Because of this reason mercenaries will always be second-rate henchmen, unless their name happens to be Boba Fett.

Also, I told you Neo XD.

"God, my brilliance is now somewhat of a burden. Get back to me."
Old 12-07-2008, 08:15 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Scott View Post
Also, I told you Neo XD.

Run along now and continue your gloating elsewhere... please.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:15 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Just a ponderment, but I doubt it's an easy question and it might come down to a rough guess, but... On average, how many "days" should it take for someone to get from one town to the other. I mean, roughyl? 'Cause I don't want to have my character get someone in half an hour when it took someone else a week.

Thankyou.
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 12-07-2008, 08:30 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkThoseStripes View Post
Just a ponderment, but I doubt it's an easy question and it might come down to a rough guess, but... On average, how many "days" should it take for someone to get from one town to the other. I mean, roughyl? 'Cause I don't want to have my character get someone in half an hour when it took someone else a week.

Thankyou.
I would say one day of traveling would take you three inches on the map. So for example, going to Waco to Houston would take you exactly one day.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:34 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Quote:
I would say one day of traveling would take you three inches on the map. So for example, going to Waco to Houston would take you exactly one day.
Unless you stole/borrowed a car. Oh yes, the wonders of being part of a technologically superior organization. :D