Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 10:41 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist
Default Close, please. Making a new one.

Sorry to all that are attracted by the title, but the sign-ups are no longer open for reserves. Only the members can post here now, so let the games begin!
__________________________________________________ ______

"Riku, get up, lazy dog" I yelled. "You know I have to hit the boat or I won't get into Pokemon High!" After about 5 minutes of freaking out, my Riolu, Riku, got up, and I gathered all of my other necessary supplies. Pokeballs, notebooks, decorations, I reviewed in my head. Got everything, I think. "Bye mom!" I whizzed into the subway station and ordered the first ticket to the docks I could get. It was a short ride, so I could easily walk onto the boat, not to seem all pushy and make a bad impression on the others. Please be roomies with Casey, I hoped. She, being the girl of my dreams, was also on the boat, and this one was co-ed! "I LOVE this place," I shouted as I boarded the boat that would begin my new life.

l links l

Last edited by Chromatic Alchemist; 01-18-2009 at 03:39 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 12:23 PM
scalec Offline

Default Re: [RP] The New Pokemon High

After waking up in a state of frenzy, because I kept forgetting where my stuff was, I was finally ready for Pokemon High.

My parents kept hugging and fixing my hair over and over and over. "We'll only be a phone call away," they said, "And did you make sure you have your toothbrush, and your wetsuit, and blah blah blah." I love my parents, but they can get very overprotective and fussy. I really hope I'm not that way, but who can tell?

After I finally broke free of them and had made sure my Pokemon were fed and clean, I stepped outside to take one last look at my home. But my eyes kept dragging towards the Day Care Center a few yards away. I smiled, remembering all the times I'd spent there.

I snapped out of my trance and threw out a Pokeball. In it was my ditto, VeeVoo. I pulled out a picture of a Starraptor then said, "Transform!"

In seconds I was standing infront of a Staraptor. I hopped onto VeeVoo's back and said, "Fly!" After a few shaky minutes of flight, we were on our way to Sandgem town.
Old 12-17-2008, 03:18 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Blane sat at the back of the old, small boat which was on its way to Lillycove. Blane was the only one on this ship who was on his way to The Pokemon High. Blane looked at the back of the boat where he saw his Vaporeon happily play amognst the waves. Leafeon was standing at the edge, playfully send a couple of raor leavef attacks at Vaporeon and he countered back with a bubble. Although Leafeon could swim, she wasn't fast enough to keep up with the speeding boat. His Glaceon was watching them both happily but she wasn't fond of the water.

"So Glaceon are you ready?" Blane asked as Glaceon looked up nodded but she looked a bit nervous. Blane petted her on the head for reasurance.

Blane courses were Breeding and Co-Ordinating. Blane thought long and hard about these choices. Blane new from the begining that he wanted to do breeding but it took him a long to pick to be a Co-Ordinator. He was thinking about taking a course in Battling but he thought of the bigger picture. Co-Ordinators learn how to show off their Pokemon and they also learn how to battle but make there Pokemon look good while doing it.

As Blane continued to watch his Pokemon, he heard the captain say that they will be arriving in half an hour.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Last edited by The Frozen Prince; 12-17-2008 at 09:34 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

"Come on, Alice, you don't want to be late, do you? Aunt Ellen would kill me if I got you there late!" Damon shouted playfully. Alice came running across the grass as fast as she possibly could, black backpack dripping off her tiny shoulders, Alto in one arm, a suitcase in the other hand, and Fenrir and Yuna jetting along beside her. She came to the edge of the shore and jumped into the boat, accompanied by the Zangoose and Ninetails. "Go, go, go!" she shouted hurriedly, "Before Aster or anyone else in my family thinks of coming to say goodbye!" Alice cried and Damon nodded, hitting the accelerator of the speedboat he owned and pulling out of Sootopolis city shooting water behind them.

Alice laughed, loving the fact that, for once, she'd made it out of the city before her sister could come threaten her to be good. It's not like she ever got in trouble anyway--she was too shy to talk to anyone! She loked over at Yuna, who's head was leaning over the boat's safety rails, droplets of sea spray clinging to her muzzle, with Fenrir curled into a red-and-white furry mass around her legs and Alto purring like the speedboat in her lap. The Glameow seemed to be enjoying himself, stretched out across Alice's legs, tail swinging loosely, something odd for a Glameow, with his eyes closed. Alice then turned her head to the place she expected Lilycove to appear, when it came into sight, she groaned.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 12-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

I bit the inside of my cheek, wandering the crowds of people looking for someone. Strike, my Pichu, held on to my shoulder, while Fang, my Growlithe, was to my left and Benoni, my Luxio, to my right. They stood by me, watching my back and helping look out. I smiled softly, thinking how great this year would be. I thought about all the possibilities when Strike tugged at the collar of my polo. "Chu!" Look, over there! I stood on the tips of my toes to see over the crowd.

"Suzaku!" I shouted, calling my boyfriend's name from across the ship. We promised to board the same ship, same as we promised to apply to the same school. I boarded earlier, looking for him to see if he was also accepted, and he wasn't just saying that he was to make her feel better. Him being there proved it, so he was going to be the only person I knew in Pokemon High. Hopefully, we were set to be in the same room. Ah, the joys of co-ed dorms! I beamed, Strike jumping from my shoulder to Benoni's back. I ran over to Suzaku, Pokemon following, embracing him with a hug from behind.

"Are you ready for this school year?" I released him from my grip and walked in front of him, looking up into his beautiful, dancing hazel eyes that I loved so much. He was at least four inches taller then me, but I didn't mind. Especially since I could a better view of his eyes when he looked down at me. I smiled.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:21 PM
Atropos Offline
Master Trainer

Orac Sotoru woke up in his bed, and reached over and put on his glasses. The clock near his bed showed the time in bright red letters, "7:00." He sat up and glanced around his room. It was very neat, with nothing out of place. The walls were bare, except for the large oil painting of the Hoenn Elite 4 above his bed. Orac got out of bed and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

His grandmother was busily cooking at the stove, making Orac's favorite breakfast, waffles and scrambled eggs with toast. "Good morning dear," she said happily,"Hope you slept well. Today's the big day! Oh, Jynx, please set the table." Her old Jynx got out plates and glasses and laid them neatly on the table.

"Where's Roserade?" Asked Orac. His grandmother looked up and replied, "Out in the garden. Chronos and Morgana are in the sitting room." Orac ate first, got dressed, then put his Gallade and Mismagius in their Pokeballs. Roserade remained at his side.

Orac's grandmother looked at him, with a smile on her face, and her eyes filled with tears. "Goodbye, sweetheart! I'll see you over the holiday." She gave him a large hug, which was suprisingly strong, given her age. "Goodbye Grandmother. See you then!" He gave her one of his rare smiles and walked away.

Orac went out onto the Sootopolis City docks, which were near the Gym. There was a boat quickly moving across the water in the distance away from him. There was also another boat quickly coming towards him. "There it is Roserade. That boat's coming to take us to Pokemon High!" She looked up at her trainer and gave him a large smile. The boat arrived at the dock, and the two boarded the boat.

The ride was extremely boring. Orac had Roserade practice some attacks for contests, and the rest of the time they just sat, thinking.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:34 PM
scalec Offline

The flight to Sandgem town was relatively short. I sighed as VeeVoo landed on the beach, wishing the sun would come out. It had been a cloudy day, and I was getting grouchy. Not enough that I wouldn't stroke VeeVoo's feathers before putting it away, but enough that I kept tapping my foot and growling as the minutes passed.

I said to myself, "Why are boats always late? Its like they have somewhere else to be." I kept mumbling similar thoughts in my head when I heard something behind me. I turned around but saw nothing. Odd. Just nerves. I told myself.

I turned back just as the boat to Lillycove finally pulled in. I picked up my suitcase and backpack and stepped onboard, excitement filling my thoughts.

The boat ride, opposed to the flight to Sandgem, was long. But I wasn't bored at all. The boat was a sleek motorboat, similar to the ones they used in Kanto. We kept bouncing up and down on the waves, the spray hitting my face. I was afraid to let my Pokemon out, for they might fall out and into the crashing sea.

Within a couple of hours, the boat slowed as Lillycove came into view. I looked around on deck and saw a few more boats pulling in. I couldn't wait for the adventure to really begin!
Old 12-17-2008, 10:53 PM
Keiten Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keiten

I watched the trees go by as I sat in the back of the limo my parents had sent for me. They were, as usual, too busy to care much for their only son. "I'm surprised they weren't too busy to name me," I said aloud. Ryuu, I thought, Dragon. Maybe because I will meet Rayquaza... I know I will... But I have to fight him, and I can't at my current level. I looked to my right, where Gardevoir sat next to me, looking out the window excitedly. It made me smile everytime I saw the look of wonder on her face as she sat in a car.

"Gardevoir, when we get to the ship, make sure you behave, ok?" I said, laughing softly. Gardevoir nodded happily, then continued to look out the window. When the limo finally stopped, I opened the door, not giving the driver a chance to open it for me, so he instead opened the door for Gardevior, who got out, looking around at all the people. "Come on, Gardevoir," I said, my face becoming emotionless, as I always kept it. The driver was about to get my things from the trunk, but I raised my hand to stop him. "It's no problem, Hane," I said, calling him by his first name. He stepped back, and I have him a roll of money. "My parents don't pay you enough for all that you do." I nodded and picked up by bags, one containing all the clothes I need, the other containing several things of importance, such as the evolution stones I had collected in my youth.

I walked up to the sailor who stood in front of the ship's entrance, and I showed him my ticket, first class of course, though I had told my parents it wasn't necessary. They never listen to me, they never did. I boarded the ship and placed all my things on the bed. I opened my map of the Hoenn Region, which I had never been to. "I'll miss Kanto," I said to myself, "and Johto." I shrugged and studied the map, locating Lilycove on the edge of Hoenn's mainland. "And this is Mossdeep and Ever Grande," I said to myself, nodding. "Well, Gardevoir, come on, and let's get something to eat. Maybe some other people who are going to Trainer Academy will be on the boat, too, so I might meet a few of them. Not like I'd really care," I sighed, adding the last sentence as an afterthought.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:30 PM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

"Don't even think about it, Romeo." I whispered to the grey cat-like pokemon preparing to shred this woman's head. The old woman, Mrs. Matthews, standing in front of me took a small step back, but replaced her small foot when my eyes sharply moved to her. She wouldn't be scared if she didn't tell me something I didn't want to hear. But, I can't really blame her. It's only her first day as the Valentine family’s new nanny. "You're kidding me, right? My parents couldn't even come to say goodbye? We live simply a few blocks away! Heck, we even own this crummy station!" I exclaimed, stomping my foot.

I glared at a little boy staring, but he just glared back and stuck his tongue out at me. For a split second I thought of reaching down to keep Romeo on a hold, but all the Glameow did was glance at the little inconsiderate brat. I think he even muttered, ‘Don’t be mean, Kelsey.’ I’ve been working on Pokemon communication, and Romeo and my other pokemon have been my only guinea pigs. I rolled my eyes at his weird little love of children.

I turned back to my nanny. “Fine.” I sighed. “I’ll just have to deal with it.” Of course, like any other human being, I wasn’t okay with this at all. I was actually hoping my parents would come an atleast hug me or kiss me on the cheek or something cliche like that. You know, how they do in those movies. I picture my life as a movie in production. I imagine myself as the star, and everyone else in my life as extras. Even my parents. Both biological and adoptive. I grabbed my backpack from the hand of Mrs. Matthews, and shoved my way past her into the shiny, black limo. I originally live in a mansion not too far north of Hearthome City, so I decided to take up on my parents persistent offer of sending me a limo to get to Jubilife City, and then walk with the awaiting Mrs. Matthews to the docks at Sandgem Town.

As soon as I got out of the limo, the boat looked ready to leave, so I jogged across the beach and hopped aboard. I suppose the driver and the nanny got my luggage, but I was too busy handing the captain my first class ticket. Romeo almost bit the captain’s hand off as he greeted us, but other than that the ride was pretty boring. I soon fell asleep. Romeo nudged me awake from slumber when Lillycove appeared into the distance. I groaned and stretched as the boat slowed. “Finally, we’re here. I was almost hoping for the captain to come visit again.” I giggled, as Romeo purred in response.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 12-18-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:32 PM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Crystal Estrada
Crystal sat calmly near the dock, motionless. Her legs were very much like a pretzel, but it was actually that meditation position. Beside her a female Lucario sat in the same position. Crystal let out a deep sigh and opened her closed eyes. She had not heard the noise of Trainers boarding the boat.

Nature. Crystal thought, and the Lucario opened her eyes slowly. The two rose, grabbed Crystal's luggage, and squeezed into the boarding crowd. She found an open cabin and quickly made a mad dash for it. And Crystal made it.

She released a sighof relief and set down her luggage. Out of one of the thinner bags, he pulled out a laptop, flipped it open, turned it on, and Googled Pokemon High.

6,891,165,001 hits.

Crystal quickly scanned the address endings.

".com, .com, .net, .com, .com, .com..." Crystal murmured. ".gov."

She opened the link and explored the government site throughly, reading almost everything. She hooked up her portable printer and printed out a detailed map that had been provided by the sight. Crysta flipped the screen down, unhooked the printer, and relaxed.
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 12-17-2008, 11:37 PM
pokeloser9114 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to pokeloser9114 Send a message via Yahoo to pokeloser9114

"Were almost there guys!" I shrieked in excitement. It had been nearly three days of traveling from Slateport. Although I could have saved myself some trouble; by taking the SS Tidal to Lilycove City I decided to take the scenic route. Pokemon training and adventure are what I live for so, why not travel? Especially when you have a levitating Metagross to sit on!

"Hey Hagane, you okay?" I said to my big metal Pokemon as he hovered effortlessly over the ground. Lilycove was coming closer as the horizon got smaller.

"Ready for a break or can you make it to Lilycove? Its not that far!" I exclaimed loudly in sheer joy. Tenka and Heru who slept behind me woke at my loudness and groaned.

"Meta-GROSS," Hagane droned. "Okay, I'll take that as a 'I can make it the rest of the way'," I joked. "Oh, hey guys your up, he he he. Sorry about waking you two up, but its noon n' you guys should really be awake. Sleeping to long during the day isn't healthy or adventure-ish." They looked at me and sighed, then laid their heads back on Hagane's back.

"I so get up you lazy bums! Arceus knows you two must have been Snorlaxs in a past life," I teased. I had everything already packed to go, well actually my father had all my gear packed for me weeks in advanced. That's just the way he is, always prepared ahead of time and always serious. Thank the big Pokemon in the sky that I'm not as anal as my father. I thought all this to myself as I spaced out and when I came back to my senses we were almost to the docks.

"I can't wait to meet some new trainers," Yuriko said halfheartedly along with a small unsure smile.

Last edited by pokeloser9114; 12-18-2008 at 01:45 AM.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:53 AM
Chromatic Alchemist Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chromatic Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caraa View Post
I bit the inside of my cheek, wandering the crowds of people looking for someone. Strike, my Pichu, held on to my shoulder, while Fang, my Growlithe, was to my left and Benoni, my Luxio, to my right. They stood by me, watching my back and helping look out. I smiled softly, thinking how great this year would be. I thought about all the possibilities when Strike tugged at the collar of my polo. "Chu!" Look, over there! I stood on the tips of my toes to see over the crowd.

"Suzaku!" I shouted, calling my boyfriend's name from across the ship. We promised to board the same ship, same as we promised to apply to the same school. I boarded earlier, looking for him to see if he was also accepted, and he wasn't just saying that he was to make her feel better. Him being there proved it, so he was going to be the only person I knew in Pokemon High. Hopefully, we were set to be in the same room. Ah, the joys of co-ed dorms! I beamed, Strike jumping from my shoulder to Benoni's back. I ran over to Suzaku, Pokemon following, embracing him with a hug from behind.

"Are you ready for this school year?" I released him from my grip and walked in front of him, looking up into his beautiful, dancing hazel eyes that I loved so much. He was at least four inches taller then me, but I didn't mind. Especially since I could a better view of his eyes when he looked down at me. I smiled.
"Whoa," Casey practically bombarded me with excitement! I was overjoyed to see here, and quickly returned the hug before she noticed. "I suppose so, seeing as I'll be with you," I answered. I quickly motioned her down the ship and blabbed about what had happened between the last interval of seeing her. I couldn't believe she was smaller than me, seeing as she was about 5 months older than me, but I didn't mind: beautiful eyes, she had.

I led her to the dorms, and watched as her little Pichu, Strike, played with my Riolu, Riku. I led her to her dorm, and with lots of surprise, I saw that her dorm was my dorm, as well! "Casey, we're dorm partners!"

l links l
Old 12-18-2008, 01:59 AM
Caraa Offline

Send a message via AIM to Caraa

OOC: SAP, we got of the boat, I'm guessing?

Casey Michael
Dorm Room

I listened intently to everything Suzaku had to say. We were both very intelligent, but he was a bit louder then I was. I was usually quiet, and if I was loud, it was either because I was nervous or angry. I took a breath, taking out my key. By the time I looked up, Suzaku was over joyed. We were dorm partners. I smiled. "This is going to be great," I tried to be happy, but the thoughts of my dying mother and me abandoning her were a little overpowering. I opened the door to our room. I burst of newly made air greeted me coldly. The room was completely bare. There were white curtains hanging on the single window right across the room from the door, and there were two single beds on either side. Dressers sat at the foot of each bed, which was only a mattress at the time, and two wardrobes were also across from each other. Almost complete symmetry.

The only thing that broke it was the desk under the window. There was a very expensive looking computer. A wireless keyboard and mouse completed the look. I grinned, realizing that my boyfriend was right. It would be pretty fun this year. Benoni, Strike, and Fang all scrambled into the room, being chased by Riku. I giggled as my trio jumped onto the bed on the left side, choosing it as my own. I nodded, taking two Pokeballs out. "Alright, guys. Benoni, Strike, please return." My two electric types went back into their separate devices, leaving me with my Growlithe sitting alone on the bed.
Old 12-18-2008, 02:21 AM
Enkaku_Kumori Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Enkaku_Kumori

Raiden Storm sat in his room on the ship sailing to Lilycove, his deep green eyes emotionlessly viewed the waves gently lapping the boat, as if greeting it. His arms were crossed and his chin rested semi-comfortably on them, he didn't even bother to push away the strands of sandy-blond hair that fell over his eyes. Even though his eyes showed no emotion and gave him the appearence of being carved out of stone, if you looked at a few facial expressions an empathetic person could tell that he was slightly depressed.

Near his lap, munching noisly on a rock, a Sableye sat cross-legged, his sharp, saw-like teeth grinding the stone held in both of his hands into edible sizes. When no sound was made from his trainer for quite a while, Thanatos looked up at Rai with bright blue jewel eyes. He watched Rai unblinkingly for a moment, before speaking. "You're still not thinking about last night are you?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

The reply he got was a long, drawn out sigh. "I wish I could say no," Rai replied in a low voice, "but it would taste a lie to say so." Another sigh. "Thanatos, why does father always have to push me into being something I'm not? I mean, why can't he just listen to me for once instead of pretending that he's listening? Why can't he ever hear my say in anything?" He sighed and rubbed his eyes with his thumb and forefinger, breathing deeply and clamping a steel trap on his emotions.

Thanatos replied with silence, then grinned. "Well, to be superficial, he's too darned stubborn." He knew it would cheer Rai up.

A humorless chuckle. "The thing is, you're too darned right." Rai responded, a careless grin twisting up his cheeks and brigning a good-humored twinkle to his eyes that he always seemed to have. He sat up straighter, and fingered two pokeballs on his belt. "Well, at least dad can't do a thing to me while I'm in Lilycove. Do you think he approves of Pokemon High? He looked a little reluctant to see me go."

"That's just becuse he'll miss bossing you around." Thanatos replied acidly, using his sharp molars to scrape steadily away at his rock meal. Rai smiled and shrugged and looked out at the sea with more inrest in his eyes. The waves seemed to gently lift the boat up and carrying it across the water with every wave. The sun flashed along the surface to the restless water and cast light on the Remoraids that were jumping out of the water.

"Hey, look at that." He said suddenly, pointing at a direction out of the window. He felt the little sharp claws of thanatos pricking at he skin as the little gremlin pokemon clambered up his back, agile as any Mankey, then took his usual perch on his shoulder. The Sableye peered out and saw a mass of land steadily aproaching their window.

"Lilycove?" Thanatos asked.

Rai nodded. "Lilycove," he whispered.

█████░░░
█████░░░
▁▁▁▁▁▁░
C/ ▪ |▪|░✧░
██ ◡’ノ░░░
███v█░░░
███ █░░░ This comment reminds me of a puzzle...
----
Dear Edward Cullen,
You sneak into little girls' rooms and you live forever.
How original.
-Peter Pan
----
Old 12-18-2008, 02:26 AM
Queenie Beanie Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Queenie Beanie Send a message via MSN to Queenie Beanie

'Wow...' muttered Romeo, as he lead the way through the very large crowd. Wow was right. There were atleast 20 people here, searching for their friends. Some of us, like me, were simply trying to fight our way out, because we didn't know anybody...yet. Romeo exclaimed, 'I've found a way out! Follow me!' I'm not sure if he said 'Your Grandmother is clean!' or something that made sense, but I followed his curly tail anyway. I really ought to work on my communication skills. Romeo and I finally got out of the crowd. We decided to head up to my dorm. I was a bit excited about this. Making a new friend was always a good thing. Unfortunately, when I opened the big oak door, there was no one in there. My luggage was brought up by a worker on the boat and put in front of my room. He smiled a small smile before nodding and jogging back down the stairs before the boats left.

"Well..." I sighed, picking the bed closest to the wide windows, that displayed the beautiful ocean below me, and sat on it. Romeo climbed up into my lap, his curly tail wrapped and relaxed around my neck as we both stared around at our room. I dug into the back pocket of my skinny jeans (you wouldn't believe how hard it was to get something in there) and brought out two red and white balls. I clicked the button on one of them, and threw it up into the air. In a second a Honchkrow appeared above our heads. Romeo made a disgusted face and his ears under his paws. I giggled and scratched behind his furry ears. Out of all three of my pokemon, Henri my Honchkrow is the easiest to communicate with, because he's also the most talkative. As soon as he starts, he won't stop. It's been that ever since I found him by window as a Murkrow, happily chatting away. Everyday he would come and "talk". I didn't know what he was saying at the time, but he understood me. He stayed with me all the time, and finally my father suggested capturing him.

Henrie cawed loudly and swooped down to perch on my shoulder. Romeo never got along properly with Henrie. Henrie seemed oblivious to the fact that Romeo wanted to bite his beak off, which made their relationship very hilarious. Romeo rewinded his tail, and then unwinded it swiftly, punching Henrie in the face. Henrie cawed again, this time he said, 'Hello to you too, kitty cat!' Romeo growled, and turned the other direction. It usually took me and Dee, my Medicham, to calm Romeo down, but I liked to keep Dee in her pokeball unless it was for training or battling. She was very powerful, but also very clumsy.

"Guys, kiss and make up right now, before I bring Dee out here!" I laughed. My laughs are pretty loud, but I kept on giggling anyway.

Dayna.
URPG
Wigglytuff 614
Queenie Beanie x WatchMeBeQuieter
FAMILY

Last edited by Queenie Beanie; 12-18-2008 at 02:34 AM.
Closed Thread