Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:35 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars
Default [SU]Void[SU] {In Progress, Plot Completed. Taking reserves.}

Void

The question has always lingered-is space never ending?

Most have settled with this conclusion mainly because they always asked:

"What could possibly be after space?"

No one knew. Well, of course. How could they know such a thing? You'd have to go to space and find out yourself. Heck, we can hardly go to the moon right now, let alone into another galaxy.

Then, in 3018, a huge space shuttle was released, stocked with food and supplies enough for at least thirty years. Bye now NASA had invented technology that allowed the astronauts to never loose weight somehow and be able to exist that long in the midst of space. There was plenty of entertainment on board so a boring evening shouldn't have been a problem. It never was, anyways. They had the life up there, though they knew that they might never see their families ever again, not even talk tot them, and only because they were usually too far out to obtain a signal from NASA. When there was not as much debris in their path they could contact them, but only by using Braille.

In 3038 NASA got a message saying that they had found nothing but extensive galaxies and that space was probably never ending. They wanted to keep on going, though, because all of them felt a force that drew their minds to it, so they went on.

They never returned.

What happened? No one knows except...

Except for the ten astronauts that were on board the shuttle.

Were they dead? Maybe, maybe not. But was there a chance they survived? Maybe, but more than likely, yes. Only they know what happened...

They know it alright, and they know it well. They had been sucked up by a black hole, which was terrifying. Scientists had always said that whatever goes into a black hole is destroyed, but apparently they were wrong. They were vacuumed right into a second universe where the mythical creatures of legend were real, but only one planet was able to sustain life, and that planet was called Liffay.

It had a solar system of it's own, almost an exact replica of the solar system that we are familiar with now. It had a sun, and Liffay was the third planet from the blazing star.

The astronauts landed sucessfully and without harm. They were taken in by the people of the planet with open arms, but only in exchange for answers to questions like: "Who are you? Where are you from? What is this 'Earth' like? What is your story? ect."

Now, you are one of the ten astronauts who landed in this strange place. Will you try to return home, live there, or will you just sit and ponder for the rest of your life on what to do?
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 04-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Grsspkmnmaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Grsspkmnmaster
Default Re: [SU]Void[SU] {In Progress, Plot Completed. Taking reserves.}

reserve please.

I feel like the first time I Rp'd and you were the the first person I joined with, lol. Its been a while.

Old 04-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Necromancer Offline

keep me in stock! (reserve me)

It would be awesome if someone could get me a signature made.
Old 04-24-2009, 09:33 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

So I am a bit confused. What do we actually do in the RP? Do we just stay and live there and try to get home or will something actuallt exciting happen?

{Avvie and Sig by Me}

Old 04-25-2009, 01:12 AM
Sight of the Stars Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sight of the Stars Send a message via Skype™ to Sight of the Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Frozen Prince View Post
So I am a bit confused. What do we actually do in the RP? Do we just stay and live there and try to get home or will something actuallt exciting happen?
Not supposed to be saying this, but trouble stirs in Liffay and you, 'the Outsiders', are chosen as warriors.

No more sneak peaks.

None.

At all.

Nothing.

Nope.

xP
[12:38:59 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: ...So how do we do this? XD
[12:39:20 AM] Sight of the Stars: it's nothing really big, just usually a note in your sig that's all like 'paired with soandso'
[12:39:44 AM] Sight of the Stars: just be like "SIGHT OF THE STARZ IS MAH BIZNITCH"
[12:39:57 AM] GallantlyGlaceon: XDDD
[12:39:59 AM] Sight of the Stars: and I'll be like "GALLANTLYGLACEON IS MAH HOE."
Old 04-25-2009, 01:59 AM
Wolfnoid Offline
Master Trainer

Please reserve me to. This sounds awesome.

Last edited by Wolfnoid; 04-25-2009 at 02:06 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:20 AM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

Please, reserve me WWotS. The plot is interesting and I need to be in more Role Plays where I am an ordinary human. Or at least somewhere in the RP.

Last edited by ashketchum; 04-25-2009 at 06:24 AM.
Old 04-25-2009, 01:45 PM
The Frozen Prince Offline

Send a message via AIM to The Frozen Prince Send a message via MSN to The Frozen Prince Send a message via Yahoo to The Frozen Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Wolf of the Snow View Post
Not supposed to be saying this, but trouble stirs in Liffay and you, 'the Outsiders', are chosen as warriors.

No more sneak peaks.

None.

At all.

Nothing.

Nope.

xP
Ok sounds good. Now all you have to do is get the SU up so I can start working on it lol.

{Avvie and Sig by Me}