Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Pokemon Main Boards Ľ Pokemon: Interactive Center Ľ Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #22336  
Old 11-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
Octillary !!! skippy your a mad man !!!
Here's it's official stats...

Octillary w/ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sniper
IV's: 31/31/31/*/31/*
EV's: 252 Atk/60 Def/198 SpDef
Moveset: Lock-On/Seed Bomb/Waterfall/Gunk Shot
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #22337  
Old 11-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

i'll be taking battles on all fields for the next few hours guys
  #22338  
Old 11-30-2009, 05:29 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
i'll be taking battles on all fields for the next few hours guys
Did you say something about battles??? I'll be on WiFi waitting...I need some clan BPs.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #22339  
Old 11-30-2009, 05:39 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
this fight between AR/RNG'ing better not have been brought up again...i've done gave warnings twice already
is no one happy to see me ??? LOL ive been gone almost a week. if anyone of you guys had been gone a week id be like hey welcome back !!! LOL
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #22340  
Old 11-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
is no one happy to see me ??? LOL ive been gone almost a week. if anyone of you guys had been gone a week id be like hey welcome back !!! LOL
Sorry...I forgot my manners. Welcome back...The thread was on life support while you were gone.

Any news yet on your internet?
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #22341  
Old 11-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Did you say something about battles??? I'll be on WiFi waitting...I need some clan BPs.
ooh in that case gimme a sec. gonna put together a team. this'll be fun.. i'm talking on the phone, holding a conversation over messenger, typing a story, reading a story, eating cereal, and doing a wifi battle... yay for multitasking
  #22342  
Old 11-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
ooh in that case gimme a sec. gonna put together a team. this'll be fun.. i'm talking on the phone, holding a conversation over messenger, typing a story, reading a story, eating cereal, and doing a wifi battle... yay for multitasking
See you on. GL and HF.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #22343  
Old 11-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Sorry...I forgot my manners. Welcome back...The thread was on life support while you were gone.

Any news yet on your internet?
Aargh .... stupid at&t. heres the deal with my internet if they placed an order it could be on today (highly doubtful). If not when i talk to them today they will promise wednesday for sure
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #22344  
Old 11-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
is no one happy to see me ??? LOL ive been gone almost a week. if anyone of you guys had been gone a week id be like hey welcome back !!! LOL
good point... werlcome back boss.. how was the break?
  #22345  
Old 11-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
good point... werlcome back boss.. how was the break?
it was ok, i didnt really do much, no one was around. Been working on beating plat....I ev trained a Leafeon. Funny how much of a difference ev training does for stats. Im going to finish ev training my Rotom later today..Boy ev training is tough without the virus or brace or any other items... If you can imagine, i had to fish for speed evs which took forever !!! I also had to battle 252 shinx ...lol
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

  #22346  
Old 11-30-2009, 06:18 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

GG, Knux...My dumbass left an HM slave in my party. I was suppossed to have a Donphan on my team...Your Water Poke wins all day long against the rest of my team.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #22347  
Old 11-30-2009, 06:19 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
this fight between AR/RNG'ing better not have been brought up again...i've done gave warnings twice already
No this time mega won't give me a shaymin just because i want to trade it jose.
  #22348  
Old 11-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow Lord View Post
it was ok, i didnt really do much, no one was around. Been working on beating plat....I ev trained a Leafeon. Funny how much of a difference ev training does for stats. Im going to finish ev training my Rotom later today..Boy ev training is tough without the virus or brace or any other items... If you can imagine, i had to fish for speed evs which took forever !!! I also had to battle 252 shinx ...lol
ouch! i imagine that took a while.. first thin g i ever ev'd (cresselia) i did that way..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
GG, Knux...My dumbass left an HM slave in my party. I was suppossed to have a Donphan on my team...Your Water Poke wins all day long against the rest of my team.
ouch... that's actually why i had to check my team before the battle..i had one in mine..

and holy crap.. your fire poke basically was in to say hi and then just passed out..
  #22349  
Old 11-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
ouch! i imagine that took a while.. first thin g i ever ev'd (cresselia) i did that way..



ouch... that's actually why i had to check my team before the battle..i had one in mine..

and holy crap.. your fire poke basically was in to say hi and then just passed out..
Yeah...That was the HM slave...I use it to fly. I thought maybe, by some miricle I could convince you to switch out your steel poke with it.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
  #22350  
Old 11-30-2009, 06:32 PM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: The Laughing Manís Society for Scrupulous Individuals ~Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippy the Great View Post
Yeah...That was the HM slave...I use it to fly. I thought maybe, by some miricle I could convince you to switch out your steel poke with it.
i was actually debating it.. at least to finish the match with the substituter..but yeah, the rest of that was doomed.. had an exploder waiting for an opening, plus you still had the actual staller to go through... i'm pretty sure you can deduce which one that was.. i never leave home without it nowadays
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com