Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 05-21-2009, 04:57 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX
Default Ideas for a better Pokemon Wii game

If the Pokemon franchise were to make another Wii game, what type of features do you think need to be added to make it successful?

These ideas can also include types of gameplay that are featured in the main series or spin-off games

Mairusu

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Old 05-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Broderick Offline

Send a message via AIM to Broderick Send a message via MSN to Broderick
Default Re: Ideas for a better Pokemon Wii game

I don't think they should so much make more games for Nintendo systems, but work something out with Microsoft to make a PBR sequel for the Xbox360. I mean, the graphics would be better (something I wanted from day 1 of owning PBR), and you could go on Xboxlive and get random battles rather than Nintendo WFC. It would be a hell of a lot easier to battle specific people as well. ~_~
Old 05-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Haze Offline

Send a message via AIM to Haze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
I don't think they should so much make more games for Nintendo systems, but work something out with Microsoft to make a PBR sequel for the Xbox360. I mean, the graphics would be better (something I wanted from day 1 of owning PBR), and you could go on Xboxlive and get random battles rather than Nintendo WFC. It would be a hell of a lot easier to battle specific people as well. ~_~
I agree with the move to another console part, but please not another PBR ._.

Something along the lines of Fable/Oblivion would be cool, if it let you go to all regions and the islands. :3
Old 05-21-2009, 08:23 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze View Post

Something along the lines of Fable/Oblivion would be cool, if it let you go to all regions and the islands. :3
It would be nice to be able to go to all the reigions

And have you ever considered that there was no Pokemon game released by no other company than Nintendo? Do you want Game Freak to end up like Sega? It would make as much sense as moving Halo to the Wii. >.>

I was thinking maybe they could keep some of the original features of Pokemon Stadium :/

Mairusu

Old 05-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Volcanflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Volcanflame Send a message via MSN to Volcanflame Send a message via Yahoo to Volcanflame

Something like all 4 regions in one game :P

And real-time battle system would be nice ;3

-Volcan-
Old 05-21-2009, 08:42 PM
Alienshroom Offline

I think the games you are asking for are only possible on PC.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:55 PM
Volcanflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Volcanflame Send a message via MSN to Volcanflame Send a message via Yahoo to Volcanflame

I don't think so.

-Volcan-
Old 05-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Broderick Offline

Quote:

I liked PBR. The wi-fi system sucks because nub kids use 6 Darkrais or a Darkrai, Kyogre, Palkia, and Electivire. >.>
Old 05-21-2009, 09:06 PM
Haze Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeirusuFX View Post

And have you ever considered that there was no Pokemon game released by no other company than Nintendo? Do you want Game Freak to end up like Sega? It would make as much sense as moving Halo to the Wii. >.>

Mairusu
Maybe because Nintendo owns the rights of Pokemon? If GameFreak really wants to make a great game, they would move to Microsoft or Sony and put something on a console that actually can do something unlike the Wii. Nintendo really just needs to get with the times console wise. Motion may have been cool the first few times, but it really limits your gaming options. :X
Old 05-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Vincent_Valentine_4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Vincent_Valentine_4

I would love to see a pokemon MMO or some form of better online pokemon game where you run around with other people and can trade and battle at all times I know they have some of those on the computer but an official one would be awesome. And as for a PBR remake that better have some more features than just mindless repetitive stadium battling an online ranking system with battles that include 6 pokes not just 3 or 4.
www.myspace.com/thomashoyt I are awesome
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ostcount=19347
Brawl FC:1633-3939-2142
"Put this in your sig if religion is just used to manipulate and control people."
Old 05-21-2009, 09:14 PM
Yoda55 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Yoda55

I want another game with Shadow Pokemon. XD was a fun game.

^ ^
Click
Old 05-21-2009, 09:17 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Maybe because Nintendo owns the rights of Pokemon? If GameFreak really wants to make a great game, they would move to Microsoft or Sony and put something on a console that actually can do something unlike the Wii. Nintendo really just needs to get with the times console wise. Motion may have been cool the first few times, but it really limits your gaming options. :X
Pokemon is good enough as a game for hand-held consoles

The only thing they'll practically gain from Sony and Microsoft is better graphics, other than that, the Wii already has most of the gaming features of the PS3 and Xbox360

I'm not saying the Wii is better than the both of them though, I'm just saying that the Wii could use better games, and they need a better Pokemon game for that console that the player can actually use a lot of the physical Wii features on

Mairusu

Old 05-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Broderick Offline

Quote:

The only thing they'll practically gain from Sony and Microsoft is better graphics, other than that, the Wii already has most of the gaming features of the PS3 and Xbox360

I'm not saying the Wii is better than the both of them though, I'm just saying that the Wii could use better games, and they need a better Pokemon game for that console that the player can actually use a lot of the physical Wii features on

Mairusu
^lol.
The Wii has nowhere near the amount of gaming capabilities that the Xbox and Playstation 3 do.
The Wii does some of the same things as the Xbox 360, but honestly just not as well. :|
This is coming from a person who owns both a Wii and an Xbox.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:46 PM
Haze Offline

Quote:
It could be sooo much more on a next gen console though.

Quote:
lol

Quote:
Why would you even want to use the Wii's physical features other than to throw a pokeball. Pokemon doesn't have much to offer in the motion control department, so what it needs is a console that can support a good engine to stop lag and such. RTS would be amazing for Pokemon, but I don't think the Wii could handle that very well.
Old 05-21-2009, 09:50 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I type a lot without thinking :P

Anyways, I'm not saying that you would have to literaly throw a Pokeball, there's things that can be added to make such a Pokemon game for the Wii more interesting

Mairusu