Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #436  
Old 09-03-2009, 11:46 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for WORLD09 WEAVILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerome55 View Post
No these both pokemon are not distributed yet
I am going to try to récup the pokemon for which you ask and I contact again you, OK?

I am in full research
hi gerome-san

Because wait; thanking you in advance.
  #437  
Old 09-04-2009, 08:04 AM
PikabluLvX Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
Default Re: event shop of dai I looking for Germany REGIGIGAS

私は、映画の超克を提供しています。何がそれを提供しています?
私も映画shokotanピチュー提供しています
  #438  
Old 09-04-2009, 08:53 AM
Shayminfan's Avatar
Shayminfan Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I looking for Germany REGIGIGAS

hey^^
can i have
EUVER09 REGIGIGAS 8/2/2009 TIMID・・・hacked checked legit
NOK PIKACHU Jul/24/2009 BRAVE Quick Tempered・・・hacked checked legit

NOK SHAYMIN Jul/24/2009 SERIOUS Likes to run・・・hacked checked legit
NOK DARKRAI 2008/11/8 (MODEST) Mischievous
if they are legit checkt?
now my pokemon look if you want some of theme

This are my Evnts:


TRU Regigigas Lv: 100
Eukalia Mew Lv: 50(UT)
Shaymin Film 11 Lv:50(UT)
Pichu Pokemon Film 09 Lv: 30(UT)
Milotic VGC09 Lv:50(UT)
Pikatchu PKTOPIA Idyll Lv: 10(UT)

My Shynis:
Letarking Lv:36
Owei Lv:25
Lugia Lv:70
Ninjatom Lv:20
Farbeagle Lv:41
Mewtu Lv:72
Sonnfel Lv:4
Zwirrlicht Lv:17
Rayquasa Lv:100
Volobal Lv:28
Milotic Lv:50
Sniebel Lv:35
Absol Lv:20
Giratina Lv:47
Garados Lv:34
Kyogre Lv:69
Armaldo Lv:100
Metagross Lv:55
Latas Lv:50 (Shyni)
Latios Lv:60(Shyni)

Nother Events:
Shaymin Lv:30 Blumenparadies
Celebi Lv:70 10Aniv
Jirachi Lv:5 WISHMKR
Ho-oH Lv:70 10Aniv
Ho-oH Lv: 100 10Aniv
Latias Lv:70 10Aniv
Lugia Lv: 100 10Aniv
Manaphy Lv:1 Pokemon Ranger
Nachtara Lv:78 Entfertes Land
Entei Lv:44 Entferntes Land
Raikou Lv:100 Entferntes Land
Suicune Lv:70 Entferntes Land
Lugia Lv:100 Entferntes Land
  #439  
Old 09-04-2009, 03:46 PM
gerome55
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for WORLD09 WEAVILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
hi gerome-san

Because wait; thanking you in advance.

If you want for the moment i recup

10ANNIV ARTIKODIN(France)
10ANNIV SUICUNE(France)

XD SULFURA(France)
  #440  
Old 09-04-2009, 04:45 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I looking for Germany REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikabluLvX View Post
私は、映画の超克を提供しています。何がそれを提供しています?
私も映画shokotanピチュー提供しています
hi PikabluLvX-san

sorry
I have many shokotanピチュー and Arceus
  #441  
Old 09-04-2009, 04:54 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I looking for Germany REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayminfan View Post
hey^^
can i have
EUVER09 REGIGIGAS 8/2/2009 TIMID・・・hacked checked legit
NOK PIKACHU Jul/24/2009 BRAVE Quick Tempered・・・hacked checked legit

NOK SHAYMIN Jul/24/2009 SERIOUS Likes to run・・・hacked checked legit
NOK DARKRAI 2008/11/8 (MODEST) Mischievous
if they are legit checkt?
now my pokemon look if you want some of theme

This are my Evnts:


TRU Regigigas Lv: 100
Eukalia Mew Lv: 50(UT)
Shaymin Film 11 Lv:50(UT)
Pichu Pokemon Film 09 Lv: 30(UT)
Milotic VGC09 Lv:50(UT)
Pikatchu PKTOPIA Idyll Lv: 10(UT)

My Shynis:
Letarking Lv:36
Owei Lv:25
Lugia Lv:70
Ninjatom Lv:20
Farbeagle Lv:41
Mewtu Lv:72
Sonnfel Lv:4
Zwirrlicht Lv:17
Rayquasa Lv:100
Volobal Lv:28
Milotic Lv:50
Sniebel Lv:35
Absol Lv:20
Giratina Lv:47
Garados Lv:34
Kyogre Lv:69
Armaldo Lv:100
Metagross Lv:55
Latas Lv:50 (Shyni)
Latios Lv:60(Shyni)

Nother Events:
Shaymin Lv:30 Blumenparadies
Celebi Lv:70 10Aniv
Jirachi Lv:5 WISHMKR
Ho-oH Lv:70 10Aniv
Ho-oH Lv: 100 10Aniv
Latias Lv:70 10Aniv
Lugia Lv: 100 10Aniv
Manaphy Lv:1 Pokemon Ranger
Nachtara Lv:78 Entfertes Land
Entei Lv:44 Entferntes Land
Raikou Lv:100 Entferntes Land
Suicune Lv:70 Entferntes Land
Lugia Lv:100 Entferntes Land
hi Shayminfan-san

sorry
I am not interested
i have your all events

Is it German ?
I want Germany REGIGIGAS
My event gives two you it if it trades
Does the event of Germany REGIGIGAS have not yet come?
  #442  
Old 09-04-2009, 05:01 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for WORLD09 WEAVILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerome55 View Post
If you want for the moment i recup

10ANNIV ARTIKODIN(France)
10ANNIV SUICUNE(France)

XD SULFURA(France)
hi gerome-san

10ANNIV ARTIKODIN(France) and 10ANNIV SUICUNE(France) is legit?
If it is legit, it wants to trade^^
These two bodies are Japan, and most are hacked

sorry
XD SULFURA(France) promised to trade with the person whom I trusted.
  #443  
Old 09-04-2009, 05:02 PM
gerome55
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: event shop of dai I looking for Germany REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
hi Shayminfan-san

sorry
I am not interested
i have your all events

Is it German ?
I want Germany REGIGIGAS
My event gives two you it if it trades
Does the event of Germany REGIGIGAS have not yet come?
you want trade this three pokemon now ?
  #444  
Old 09-04-2009, 05:11 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I looking for Germany REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerome55 View Post
you want trade this three pokemon now ?
I want
10ANNIV ARTIKODIN(France)
10ANNIV SUICUNE(France)

Please choose two of them among my event
  #445  
Old 09-04-2009, 05:21 PM
gerome55
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: event shop of dai I looking for Germany REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
I want
10ANNIV ARTIKODIN(France)
10ANNIV SUICUNE(France)

Please choose two of them among my event
thanks my choose is
Sapporo ・・・LOTAD ハスボー  LAX○
Sapporo ・・・SEEDOT タネボー  RELAXED

if you want

3266 2100 5501
  #446  
Old 09-04-2009, 05:25 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I looking for Germany REGIGIGAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerome55 View Post
thanks my choose is
Sapporo ・・・LOTAD ハスボー  LAX○
Sapporo ・・・SEEDOT タネボー  RELAXED

if you want

3266 2100 5501
Sapporo ... LOTAD lotus baud LAX ○ and Sapporo ... SEEDOT seed baud RELAXED is not checked, but is good?

my fc 0172 7741 9056
  #447  
Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 PM
gerome55
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for WORLD09 WEAVILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerome55 View Post
hello i want please


ID:60114
Sapporo ・・・ELECTABUZZ エレブー  BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・GROWLITHE ガーディ  CALM◎
Sapporo ・・・ガルーラ  JOLLY○
Sapporo ・・・TAUROS ケンタロス BOLD○
Sapporo ・・・SHELLDER シェルダー  CAREFUL○
Sapporo ・・・DELIBIRD デリバード QUIRKY○
Sapporo ・・・QWILFISH ハリーセン  BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・PIKACHU ピカチュウ  HARDY○
Sapporo ・・・MAGMAR ブーバー  SERIOUS○
Sapporo ・・・SNEASEL ニューラ  CALM○
Sapporo ・・・MISDREAVUS ムウマ  QUIET○
Sapporo ・・・MURKROW ヤミカラス RELAXED
ID:60227
Sapporo ・・・BULBASAUR フシギダネ LAX○
Sapporo ・・・CHARMANDER ヒトカゲ CALM◎
Sapporo ・・・SQUIRTLE ゼニガメ RELAXED◎

ID:60321
Sapporo ・・・LOTAD ハスボー  LAX○
Sapporo ・・・SEEDOT タネボー  RELAXED○
Sapporo ・・・SURSKIT アメタマ  BRAVE◎
Sapporo ・・・SKITTY エネコ   BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・SABLEYE ヤミラミ  ADAMANT○
Sapporo ・・・MAWILE クチート  BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・MEDITITE アサナン  ADAMANT
Sapporo ・・・MINUN マイナン  HASTY◎
Sapporo ・・・ROSELIA ロゼリア ADAMANT
Sapporo ・・・ZANGOOSE ザングース  RELAXED○
Sapporo ・・・SEVIPER ハブネーク  DOCILE○
Sapporo ・・・SOLROCK ソルロック  MODEST◎
Sapporo ・・・LUNATONE ルナトーン  SERIOUS○
Sapporo ・・・CHIMECHO チリーン  TIMID○

Sorry I cross that c is little a lot
Look at my please c list is a list fr

http://worldpokemonevent.forumouf.co...-rare-t986.htm

thanks
and this ?
Sapporo ・・・ELECTABUZZ エレブー  BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・GROWLITHE ガーディ  CALM◎
  #448  
Old 09-04-2009, 05:29 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for WORLD09 WEAVILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerome55 View Post
and this ?
Sapporo ・・・ELECTABUZZ エレブー  BASHFUL○
Sapporo ・・・GROWLITHE ガーディ  CALM◎
yes
it is not checked
  #449  
Old 09-04-2009, 05:31 PM
gerome55
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for WORLD09 WEAVILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
yes
it is not checked
good for

Sapporo ... LOTAD lotus baud LAX ○ and Sapporo ... SEEDOT seed baud RELAXED
  #450  
Old 09-04-2009, 05:33 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: event shop of dai I look for WORLD09 WEAVILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerome55 View Post
good for

Sapporo ... LOTAD lotus baud LAX ○ and Sapporo ... SEEDOT seed baud RELAXED
okay^^
Let's wi-fi
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com