Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #616  
Old 11-11-2009, 07:13 PM
Sliphy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop LF TRU and Australia Arceus

You need TRU and Michina Arceus dai?

I can offer some but only if you want them :)

I have:

Michina Arceus Bashful November 5 2009 Likes to fight
Michina Arceus Brave November 5 2009 Somewhat stubborn
Michina Arceus Calm November 6 2009 Proud of its power
Michina Arceus Lax November 9 2009 Likes to run
Michina Arceus Modest November 11 2009 Mischievous

TRU Arceus Bold November 7 2009 Highly curious
TRU Arceus Careful November 8 2009 Somewhat stubborn
TRU Arceus Gentle November 10 2009 Sturdy body (I got it myself)

Last edited by Sliphy; 11-11-2009 at 07:17 PM.
  #617  
Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 PM
ChickenPox
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: dai's events shop LF TRU and Australia Arceus

Hi - I have every nature of the TRU and Michina Arcues. Let me know if you need any still.
  #618  
Old 11-13-2009, 10:45 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop LF TRU and Australia Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliphy View Post
You need TRU and Michina Arceus dai?

I can offer some but only if you want them :)

I have:

Michina Arceus Bashful November 5 2009 Likes to fight
Michina Arceus Brave November 5 2009 Somewhat stubborn
Michina Arceus Calm November 6 2009 Proud of its power
Michina Arceus Lax November 9 2009 Likes to run
Michina Arceus Modest November 11 2009 Mischievous

TRU Arceus Bold November 7 2009 Highly curious
TRU Arceus Careful November 8 2009 Somewhat stubborn
TRU Arceus Gentle November 10 2009 Sturdy body (I got it myself)
Hello Sliphy-san

sorry
It is unnecessary now,
  #619  
Old 11-13-2009, 10:47 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop LF TRU and Australia Arceus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickenPox View Post
Hi - I have every nature of the TRU and Michina Arcues. Let me know if you need any still.
Hello ChickenPox-san

sorry
It is unnecessary now,

Please teach these ID numbers
Wish Events
PCNY Events
  #620  
Old 11-14-2009, 11:48 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's shop [LF] PCNY ,wish,Aura MEW( France),CHANNEL JIRACHI(Italy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dai View Post
bump
bump
  #621  
Old 11-14-2009, 02:55 PM
event007 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

hello i am interested by your sunkern nagoya i offer you an aiomp nagoya vs
  #622  
Old 11-15-2009, 12:07 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by event007 View Post
hello i am interested by your sunkern nagoya i offer you an aiomp nagoya vs
event007-san

Please teach other events
  #623  
Old 11-15-2009, 04:48 AM
event007 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

look at my liste and tell me what you want
  #624  
Old 11-15-2009, 05:25 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by event007 View Post
look at my liste and tell me what you want
event007-san

Please teach it date and nature
Nagoya BELLSPROUT

Do you have PCNY and POKEPAAKU Jirachi 60830?

I have
Nagoya・・・ SHUCKLE ツボツボ 60505 BASHFUL 2006/12/26
Nagoya・・・ TORCHIC アチャモ 51126 2006/12/27 DOCILE
Nagoya・・  PIKACHU ピカチュウ 60114 2006.11.17 ADAMANT

Last edited by dai; 11-15-2009 at 06:09 AM.
  #625  
Old 11-15-2009, 06:24 AM
event007 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

no rash nature nov 2 2006
i am interested by your sunkern nagoya

Last edited by event007; 11-15-2009 at 06:31 AM.
  #626  
Old 11-15-2009, 07:17 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by event007 View Post
no rash nature nov 2 2006
i am interested by your sunkern nagoya
event007-san

okay :)
from me
60505 Nagoya・・・ SUNKERN ヒマナッツ QUIRKY 2007/2/14

I want
60114 nagoya BELLSPROUT rash nov 2 2006

Is it trade OK?
  #627  
Old 11-15-2009, 10:15 AM
event007 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Ok mu email hadif-1996@hotmail.com you send the files or should i??
  #628  
Old 11-15-2009, 10:45 AM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by event007 View Post
Ok mu email hadif-1996@hotmail.com you send the files or should i??
event007-san

I sent file :)
  #629  
Old 11-15-2009, 12:07 PM
event007 Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

File send thnx for the trade i am also interested by nagoya chimchar and shuckle tell me who do you want vs plz

Last edited by event007; 11-15-2009 at 02:51 PM.
  #630  
Old 11-16-2009, 12:06 PM
dai Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 0
Default Re: dai's events shop 

Quote:
Originally Posted by event007 View Post
File send thnx for the trade i am also interested by nagoya chimchar and shuckle tell me who do you want vs plz
event007-san

I received file
Thank you for trade :)

I am interested Osaka PINECO and STANTLER,Yokohama BELLSPROUT
Please teach it date and nature

I may choose two of them of this inside

Last edited by dai; 11-16-2009 at 12:19 PM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com