Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 08-29-2009, 01:12 PM
Mitsuzo-kun Offline
teehee
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via MSN to Mitsuzo-kun Send a message via Skype™ to Mitsuzo-kun
Default Re: Team for Collosseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operative View Post
Starmie is a must. ;D

Great stats an all. ^^;
Starmie's not in Colosseum. :3

A good tip for catching Pokemon early on is either to, yes, paralyze them with Synchronize/your own Thunderwave once you get Flaaffy, or to use Skiploom's Sleep Powder. Espeon's Reflect and Umbreon's Taunt can help out when you need to draw the battle out to slowly weaken the Shadow Pokemon.

As for team ideas, a large number of the Shadow Pokemon learn weather moves upon purification and can easily take advantage of this. I suggest building a weather-oriented team.
If you hadn't noticed, I'm inactive at the moment due to school and the like. If you need anything, drop me a PM and I'll reply ASAP, I try and visit every couple of days. Activity will pick up when there's a school break, I promise. D:

iamnotyou11 (00:41:35): scrotom?

ASB|URPG

Old 08-29-2009, 01:27 PM
SPPF_Max Offline
Banned

Default Re: Team for Collosseum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYSTRY MEW View Post
he can't use bayleef if he is using typhlosion

That's why the game gives you a second chance to snag those 2 other Shadow Pokemon from Johto or were starters in Gold/Silver/Crystal over in the Realgam Tower thus you can catch all 3. And it's ok to use for example, per say Meganium and Typhlosion on the same team or even with Feraligatr. Let's just say they're all fully evolved by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuzo-kun View Post

Starmie's not in Colosseum. :3

Unless you trade from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald or any other game that's out that contains Staryu or Starmie in it, you won't be using it in Pokemon Colosseum and all 48 Shadow Pokemon must be purified and you must have defeated the Realgam Tower too before you're able to trade first. You don't need to have defeated Mount Battle in Battle Mode or completed the 100-Trainer Knockout on 1 or 1 or 2 on 2, I think this is how this works but I haven't played the game in years so I wouldn't recall this. I think I'm right. If I'm not mistaken. But hey...

Quote:
A good tip for catching Pokemon early on is either to, yes, paralyze them with Synchronize/your own Thunderwave once you get Flaaffy, or to use Skiploom's Sleep Powder. Espeon's Reflect and Umbreon's Taunt can help out when you need to draw the battle out to slowly weaken the Shadow Pokemon.

As for team ideas, a large number of the Shadow Pokemon learn weather moves upon purification and can easily take advantage of this. I suggest building a weather-oriented team.
Unless Skiploom actually still doesn't have his or her attacks yet because it still has Shadow Rush. I mean its Sleep Powder and the purple meter has to go down by 1 in order for Skiploom to have Sleep Powder, plus snagging Flaaffy wouldn't be so difficult if you weakened it, it got paralyzed and then you waited for it to be weakened. Purifying the Shadow Pokemon at the Relic Stone in Agate Village is the best way to make them stronger and only if they have battled and you don't use a Time Flute, they'll gain Experience Points and gain the ones that they missed while they were still Shadow Pokemon. And they gain their moves back for the benefit. Also are we talking about team ideas for a Pokemon Battle in the Battle Mode or team ideas for a Pokemon Battle in the Story Mode, because if number 1 out of 2 is the case, all Shadow Pokemon or the Shadow Pokemon you want to use must be purified.