Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-06-2009, 02:47 PM
BargainShopp3r's Avatar
BargainShopp3r Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1
Default urgently needs a latios

I have a legit Shiny Electivire, Bold, EV trained in Attack and Speed. it has Fire Punch Ice Punch, EQ, and cross chop. It also has good IVs. I used it at Pokemon VGC.

I will trade it and a Master Ball for a LEGIT Latios that is completely untouched and is either Modest or a neutral nature. All IVs must be above 18 SpAtt and Speed above 25. lv. 50

I am also willing to offer Meditites with Fake-out and Eevees with wish

PM
__________________
sorry i know longer EV train for trade

jeff 2578 9379 3822
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-06-2009, 03:12 PM
MYSTRY MEW's Avatar
MYSTRY MEW Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dimension D
Posts: 4,744
Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW
Default Re: urgently needs a latios

Quote:
Originally Posted by BargainShopp3r View Post
I have a legit Shiny Electivire, Bold, EV trained in Attack and Speed. it has Fire Punch Ice Punch, EQ, and cross chop. It also has good IVs. I used it at Pokemon VGC.

I will trade it and a Master Ball for a LEGIT Latios that is completely untouched and is either Modest or a neutral nature. All IVs must be above 18 SpAtt and Speed above 25. lv. 50

I am also willing to offer Meditites with Fake-out and Eevees with wish

PM

if your looking for a single trade, then please post here
__________________
And so I strike, like an unseen dodgeball in an echoing gymnasium!

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-06-2009, 03:17 PM
BargainShopp3r's Avatar
BargainShopp3r Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1
Default Re: urgently needs a latios

it isnt single because i am trading 4 things for something else
__________________
sorry i know longer EV train for trade

jeff 2578 9379 3822
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-06-2009, 03:21 PM
MYSTRY MEW's Avatar
MYSTRY MEW Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dimension D
Posts: 4,744
Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW
Default Re: urgently needs a latios

Quote:
Originally Posted by BargainShopp3r View Post
it isnt single because i am trading 4 things for something else
thats not the point.
Unless you are posting a trade thread, which is a list of all of your pokemon that you are willing to trade, and letting people give you offers, you need to post in the trade depot (the link i just gave you)
__________________
And so I strike, like an unseen dodgeball in an echoing gymnasium!

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-06-2009, 03:40 PM
BargainShopp3r's Avatar
BargainShopp3r Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1
Default Re: urgently needs a latios

list of what i have:
Electivire SHINY bold ev trained
Meditite Fake Out
Eevee wish
Master Ball

What I want
Latios, Modest or neutral. IVs all above 18 SPD and SPATT above 24
__________________
sorry i know longer EV train for trade

jeff 2578 9379 3822
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-06-2009, 03:50 PM
MYSTRY MEW's Avatar
MYSTRY MEW Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dimension D
Posts: 4,744
Send a message via AIM to MYSTRY MEW Send a message via Yahoo to MYSTRY MEW
Default Re: urgently needs a latios

Quote:
Originally Posted by BargainShopp3r View Post
list of what i have:
Electivire SHINY bold ev trained
Meditite Fake Out
Eevee wish
Master Ball

What I want
Latios, Modest or neutral. IVs all above 18 SPD and SPATT above 24
=\
just a question, did you bother reading the rules?
__________________
And so I strike, like an unseen dodgeball in an echoing gymnasium!

3566-7998-7363TradesVPPClaimsURPGLinks3137-2783-9061
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com